Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Plans for this year (Evolving to see and fell)

LuxSoul

Greetings,
I would apreciatted if someone gimme better advices if my plans should be applyed more carefully or i should avoid them to develop myself better. Since my Hathas and Kundalini Yogas has not showing me some effort to enlight myself on a dark room through cleansing meditation. And since those cases i can only feel anxious and swet stressfully.

1: Theater (Art and expression) - there are certain things that i should try to do to reopen my close feelings. So that is something that i think to started to express myself better and make me fell less shy and anxious. The problem is it's around different people with different ways of living. I should expand my imagination and creativity on other way alone then for other ones there ?

2: Flexibility, Strenght - It's for sume importance that a person should do physical activities. This estimulates the body and reenter your center abilities more so what i'm planning. A weight tranning to improve my strenghts with Taekwondo or MuayThai or both.

3: Healthy food: stabilishing a comfort discussion of what should be eating any day to stable the body without pushing food unnecessary. I was thinking to consult a nutritionist but my non so good intutions says me that equally as like consulting a psychiatrist leaving ones on a suicide note of feedings Making a diary or notes from any week and what should and not be eaten. If someone had better ways to improve a stable diet i would apreciatted (No veganism for this Goyim please, Oy Vey)

4: Keeping RTR but without the returning curses. It is fortunate that i'm doing everyday my rtr but it is unfortunate my returning are not being effective because of my lack of visualization for seeing my light. I won't give up but it's not now that my windows will be open.

5: Keeping my Hathas, Breath of Fire and Void: Voids are my priority to forget certain things. However isn't being effective i push the clouds on the center. Breath of fire should estimulate my breaths through my nose and increase my sense to control them. Hatha will endure my flexibility during my fight trainings, every morning doing one per day to estimulate my every morning without feeling lazy. About Kundalini is questionable. Since what i feel is nothing but a inch of stress during night . For me is more easy do Hatha then Kundalini but i don't know. This open suggestions.

6: Reading and finding the Truth Knowledgment: There is no doubts my sensations to read has being lost since my past. It's by that way that i want to forget some ficction fantasies realities and get on the truth understandings. Reading Joy Of Satan site is effective but there lies bibliographies that i wish to read but during my no good money dealings i can't buy them. If someoene had some pdf books to share i would apreciatted ( I made a little post of this if it isn't had being shared here it is and if it isn't, i understand). Lost Civilization of Lemuria and The Watchers is on my wishes to read.

6: Having Faith and no doubts from myself.

7. Keeping Having Faith on Father Enki and The Gods of Duat: There is no need to explain this one because is very observe to addict a expansive monologue on how can be done but better in then out.

Since all this is not done proper, i guess i won't be able to claim a 40 days of extreme meditation. Once i visualize my center completly i will know i will be ready to fight on a more high level.

LuxSoul said:

If you set up major expectations for yourself and then don't follow through, this can lead to disappointment and a lack of confidence in your personal development. Making plans and goals is great, I make them all time, but when making plans or goals you must know for certainty that you are going to stick to them and be devoted to them. Psyching yourself up and wanting to take those steps to betterment is fantastic though.

However you should make sure you're setting goals you know you will complete and follow through on. As they are successful one after the other it will encourage you and boost your confidence and determination and you'll continue to advance more and more with ease. Repeated disappointment can bring one down. You just can't say you're going to focus on something big for the entire year because in that moment you just really want to do it, you need to know that you ARE going to do it, really think further down the road.

One step at a time comrade.

LuxSoul said:

If you set up major expectations for yourself and then don't follow through, this can lead to disappointment and a lack of confidence in your personal development. Making plans and goals is great, I make them all time, but when making plans or goals you must know for certainty that you are going to stick to them and be devoted to them. Psyching yourself up and wanting to take those steps to betterment is fantastic though.

However you should make sure you're setting goals you know you will complete and follow through on. As they are successful one after the other it will encourage you and boost your confidence and determination and you'll continue to advance more and more with ease. Repeated disappointment can bring one down. You just can't say you're going to focus on something big for the entire year because in that moment you just really want to do it, you need to know that you ARE going to do it, really think further down the road.

One step at a time comrade.

LuxSoul said:
Dont have time to read through everything, but I saw you said you're stopping the Returning Curses for now. Make sure you are doing some form of AoP on yourself no matter what. The Returning Curses is viable for everyone and just takes practice, but if you absolutely feel you must do something different, then just do a simple AoP with Surya or Sowilo or Algiz or Berkano instead of the RC 2. Do it twice daily. You can substitute the RC 1 with a few vibrations of Raum and an affirmation to clean yourself.

Once you feel more comfortable directing energies, try to revisit the Returning Curses again. It really is extremely good and helpful for keeping yourself protected while also destroying those who curse you.

Shael said:
LuxSoul said:
Dont have time to read through everything, but I saw you said you're stopping the Returning Curses for now. Make sure you are doing some form of AoP on yourself no matter what. The Returning Curses is viable for everyone and just takes practice, but if you absolutely feel you must do something different, then just do a simple AoP with Surya or Sowilo or Algiz or Berkano instead of the RC 2. Do it twice daily. You can substitute the RC 1 with a few vibrations of Raum and an affirmation to clean yourself.

Once you feel more comfortable directing energies, try to revisit the Returning Curses again. It really is extremely good and helpful for keeping yourself protected while also destroying those who curse you.
How much vibrations and wich ones? Can i whisper the vibrations and still being effective in low voice?

I would also want to addict i'm passing by some healthy issues for long. It's being bothering me everyday like a punch on my stomach. I had consult a gastro doctor on the past to see this problem and by thousands of exams using tubes to find the issue there wasnt nothing. Then he tryes to use a high generic drug and that just get worst like nothing but pains on nights drikng that pills. Then i started to think this was a lead to anxiety on my system so i search a psychiatrist but things wont solve since i clear state those are just push prescriptions right on your face and don't care what will bring to you even for worst or for the good. It's for now by devoting my individuality and my life to Father Enki that i'm trying to find my healthy vitality back on again. Too much bad things had influence me on the past to make me what i am and i so regreat it painfully but i can't just started to look back and said ''hi trashes let's move from the trashbag and so end of the story''. No! it's far to concern such embarassment, so i'll always try to keep my vision front and look to the sun when it rises on the East!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back