Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Synchronize RTRs

StraitShot47

Over the past couple of weeks if not months I have been feeling like shit around the same time everyday. I also have been keeping track at http://global-mind.org/gcpdot/

If you want me to explain the website I can, but safe to say the Jews do something every night midnight Pissrael time. Who knows what they do and for what outcome. I haven't been here too long, but we used to synchronized our RTRs every 4 hours.

What I suggest is that we try to do the Final RTR give or take an hour around midnight Israel time. In America that would be 6pm EST, 5 pm CST, 4PM Mountain, 3PM pacific

Israel is gmt+2 so that would be 10pm Uk and western europe. 11pm in Germany and Central Europe. Eastern Europe would same timezone as israel. And so on, just know israel is gmt +2 and you can convert it to your time.

If you feel tired, run down or peculiar check what time it is in isrsel and more often than not it's usually midnight.

I hope you can join me, and when you're done be sure to clean your aura.

Sieg Heil!

StraitShot47 said:
Over the past couple of weeks if not months I have been feeling like shit around the same time everyday. I also have been keeping track at http://global-mind.org/gcpdot/

If you want me to explain the website I can, but safe to say the Jews do something every night midnight Pissrael time. Who knows what they do and for what outcome. I haven't been here too long, but we used to synchronized our RTRs every 4 hours.

What I suggest is that we try to do the Final RTR give or take an hour around midnight Israel time. In America that would be 6pm EST, 5 pm CST, 4PM Mountain, 3PM pacific

Israel is gmt+2 so that would be 10pm Uk and western europe. 11pm in Germany and Central Europe. Eastern Europe would same timezone as israel. And so on, just know israel is gmt +2 and you can convert it to your time.

If you feel tired, run down or peculiar check what time it is in isrsel and more often than not it's usually midnight.

I hope you can join me, and when you're done be sure to clean your aura.

Sieg Heil!

I think your onto something...I have also been having similar feelings and thoughts.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back