Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Death - but not suicide

I know if a person do a suicide than his next life will be 10x worse. But what if a coronavirus kills someone, or any other person kills him, what will be his next life like? Im not thinking about suicide, just im curious..

Hail Satan!

himmler was a legend said:
I know if a person do a suicide than his next life will be 10x worse. But what if a coronavirus kills someone, or any other person kills him, what will be his next life like? Im not thinking about suicide, just im curious..

Hail Satan!

You likely misunderstood what other members have said. Suicide isn't going to make your next life worse by the act of itself, when people talk of suicide it's to escape the problems they're dealing in their current life, of which committing suicide doesn't get rid of them and they will only follow you to the next life making suicide a useless waste of time. That is what was meant, not that it makes the next life worse, just the problems in the current one carry over. One must learn to face their issues head on and work to fix the problems in their current life.

If you're killed by something then you just reincarnate, the spiritual matters of this life though will still carry over to the next one, good and bad but in the next life they can still be fixed all the same like in this one.

You didn't understand. If someone has problems in this life, by suiciding he will not be able to work and fix them, the same applies to dying.

from what i understand its the same thing. Unless the gods help you then your going to repeat the same bullshit or even more, or similar to whatever bullshit you lived. dying just sucks. Unless things change in the future then your next life would virtually be the same. If what we gather from the clergy is true in regards to reincarnation and karma, then unless changed, next lives are going to go into the same or similar bull to whatever extent to this life. Meaning more plagues, death, disease, or some form of major manipulation or lie like religion unless changed and negated.

It's been stated by people open to the spiritual world that some souls stick around wanting to finish, unfinished business.

So for example lets say a person gets murdered. That soul might stick around to find justice on the person that did the deed.

I guess with most people the coronavirus will just reincarnate but some might somehow not reincarnate and want to finish business here on Earth.

You'll reincarnate (it could take a lot of years if there is not a compatible body) but you'll have the same soul with the same negative Karma which mean that you'll experience again anything bad that you have experienced in this life.

This is why suicide is stupid, cleaning your soul will make your life better in the long run and at that point if your soul is clean suicide is even more stupid, a clean soul means that your are very advanced.

If you are a SS you should not worry about the virus, make sure you take precautions and do every spiritual thing you need to do and you'll be fine.

himmler was a legend said:

Hail Satan!
Let’s put it this way, so we can understand karma better. Karma is not what new age people say. Karma is simply cause and effect. Do this, and that will happen. Morality isn’t connected. There’s consequences to certain actions and blessing from others. Action and reaction.

We all have died from all kinds of situations, most of them probably horrible, and the intensity of effects on our next life will vary greatly based on countless individual factors. So it’s hard to say how any death will effect our next life, but dying of an illness has many variables and it depends on the illness and cause. Certainly some illnesses can carry over to the next life. This often is where mental illness comes from or illnesses we have at birth or often things that develop at an early age. There’s many factors.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back