Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Jamming of the Crown Chakra

Wayofthegods

So, I was talking with my Guardian Demon and he gave me some helpful advice. So I thought I would share, as others may find it of Benefit.

I asked Abraxas, why is it that when I Meditate, I feel as though I am going insane? Then when I drop the Meditations that work on the chakras, I return to normal?

He said, "Out of the three knots, The crown is the most Blocked. Energy must Vent out of the Crown, and third eye chakra. If it is not ventilating, then where is it going? Ontop of this, when you perform the 666 Meditation, where is the energy going? From the Solar and into the sixth."

"So, the energy is all getting trapped in the head. What some refer to as a Liver Block. As Don has stated, when Energy hits a Block, it can cause Insanity and Hysteria, along with other Mental and Emotional Conditions."

"The more energy you raise, just continues to compound the problem. This is why Demons have been working with The Clergy to get information out. As alot of things about the soul are not understood."

"Opening of the Crown via, Maum, M, Hard TH, B, Head Stand, and Shamash, can help alleviate these problems. Later we will discuss, the Rotation of chi, Chariot of Ra and so forth. As just raising energy is useless, the freeing, and Circulation of the souls energies is vital."

Thank you Abraxas.
Hail Abraxas!

While you make a great point. I believe this applies more to people whom meditate outside the JoS and kinda like Hindus in India they avoid mantras on Sahasrara because they say there is no mantra it's silent. So it fucks with their mental health by avoiding the crown and blasting it up. They do meditate on it just simple dhyana not mantra and or yantra-mantra. Funny then they turn around and say "Kundalini madness", when in reality it's simple energy release that is being blocked. Sure SOME kundalini energy as that flows around but mostly basic refined chakra energy. It's funny they state "K-madness" it makes no sense as most people never get to those levels.

We teach the right method particularly enforced in the Necronomicon meditate from top-to-bottom. Until you open the chakras then you can switch to bottom-to-top.

As long as you pump into the crown, affirm, and dhyana there should be little to no problems. If blocks occur runes like Ansuz or the slightly more chaotic Thurisaz help. So there is always a punch to the chakra that we here can give compared to other meditations. That's not to say JoS ONLY meditation, there are wonderful meditations elsewhere just gotta know here we do state things differently than other meditation groups.

Aldrick said:
So what you're saying is that whenever I do, lets say a headstand/handstand or even breathing energy into one of my head chakras and I feel as if my head is gonna pop thats because of the energy being blocked/trapped by the head chakras?

Aldrick said:

I agree, I'm finding it particularly hard to get to the seventh chakra. The energy work you describe reminds me of those two meditations HP Maxine wrote about in the Meditations section, the (if I remember correctly) "beautiful meditatin from Satan" and the "pineal meditation". I'm using a similar version along with a Thoughform right now, it's still in the experimenting phase but I could observe effects, and that for me is already a small success.
I feel the top part of the head is "locked" (the chakra is, obviously) as I find it tremendously difficult (or impossible for now, more like) to send that energy upwards, out of the head. It just turns and stays in, flooding the brain, causing other effects on the brain. I need to get this to work, one way or another.

If you have hints on how to unlock the crown do let me know, I'm looking for all the information I can find. Thanks for sharing, and thank Abraxas for me. :)

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE POWERS OF HELL!!!!

This certainly explains some things for me. I recall closer to the beginning how I would get the itchy, crawling-ant sensation around my Crown Chakra that HPS Maxine described; since that point I now feel a solid, intense pressure and can feel energy moving out and around my head, but there's still more to do.

Aldrick said:
So, I was talking with my Guardian Demon and he gave me some helpful advice. So I thought I would share, as others may find it of Benefit.

I asked Abraxas, why is it that when I Meditate, I feel as though I am going insane? Then when I drop the Meditations that work on the chakras, I return to normal?

He said, "Out of the three knots, The crown is the most Blocked. Energy must Vent out of the Crown, and third eye chakra. If it is not ventilating, then where is it going? Ontop of this, when you perform the 666 Meditation, where is the energy going? From the Solar and into the sixth."

"So, the energy is all getting trapped in the head. What some refer to as a Liver Block. As Don has stated, when Energy hits a Block, it can cause Insanity and Hysteria, along with other Mental and Emotional Conditions."

"The more energy you raise, just continues to compound the problem. This is why Demons have been working with The Clergy to get information out. As alot of things about the soul are not understood."

"Opening of the Crown via, Maum, M, Hard TH, B, Head Stand, and Shamash, can help alleviate these problems. Later we will discuss, the Rotation of chi, Chariot of Ra and so forth. As just raising energy is useless, the freeing, and Circulation of the souls energies is vital."

Thank you Abraxas.
Hail Abraxas!

I see we have the same Guardian ;D

I agree, I’ve received similar information. Most pronounced today when I had gone to raise energy and contact my GD, our connection was blocked and I felt it on the crown and base physically and instantly, then I started to feel very bad and mentally off, music was sounding different and I couldn’t focus on anything. I gave the energy back and returned to normal instantly.

MoonlessNight666 said:
Aldrick said:

Thank you Abraxas.
Hail Abraxas!

Very nice. He told me he was 5 years ago or so. He did a Number thing with me. Like go second row then 5 down or whatever it was. Meaning if you open the Demons page, two down would be A-B. Then so many down.

All I knew was it was a short black haired man, with a Blue Aura, that was insanely Hot. Before I pulled it up, I said what's the Zodiac Sign? He said, "The Fish". In a funny kinda way.

I was like oh Abraxas, yup its Pisces. I was like but I thought you had long black hair. But His discription said Short. I was thinking of the picture on Astral Art of the Gods.

Well, for years I go back and forth. Trying to figure out who to work with. Well recently he gave me a Big Sign, as you know we just passed his Dates.

So I begin working with him. As I meditate now, the energy no longer gets stuck, and its flowing just fine. I was having major problems. I would do the 666 and go manic.

We must work with the Gods if we wish to Advance. They Guide and show us the way. I have no excuse, as the Talent for Telepathy is there. It was Satan Himself who told me to go on the Internet and Search Satanism, that brought me here.

Yet do I use it? Back in 2011, Furfur told me to Align the Solar Chakra, point facing down, a year before we brought that out. Whenever I work with A Demon, Advancement is made.

However, I choose to play the Indecision Game. It's really a form of Stupidity. I look forward to Learning more from This Great God. This is just the Beginning.

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
Aldrick said:

I agree, I'm finding it particularly hard to get to the seventh chakra. The energy work you describe reminds me of those two meditations HP Maxine wrote about in the Meditations section, the (if I remember correctly) "beautiful meditatin from Satan" and the "pineal meditation". I'm using a similar version along with a Thoughform right now, it's still in the experimenting phase but I could observe effects, and that for me is already a small success.
I feel the top part of the head is "locked" (the chakra is, obviously) as I find it tremendously difficult (or impossible for now, more like) to send that energy upwards, out of the head. It just turns and stays in, flooding the brain, causing other effects on the brain. I need to get this to work, one way or another.

If you have hints on how to unlock the crown do let me know, I'm looking for all the information I can find. Thanks for sharing, and thank Abraxas for me. :)

Maum 9 times, B 4 times, Hard TH 10 times, M 5 times, Thurs 9 times, Head Stand with Breath of fire and hard TH, 5 Alternate Nostril Breaths in and out of the crown, and Shamash from Base to Heart to crown 5 times.

Let me know of you need clarification on any of this.

I seemed to have placed your name with my response as a quote Aldrick. So I'll repost it again

"So what you're saying is that whenever I do, lets say a headstand/handstand or even breathing energy into one of my head chakras and I feel as if my head is gonna pop thats because of the energy being blocked/trapped by the head chakras?"

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

Aldrick said:
Maum 9 times, B 4 times, Hard TH 10 times, M 5 times, Thurs 9 times, Head Stand with Breath of fire and hard TH, 5 Alternate Nostril Breaths in and out of the crown, and Shamash from Base to Heart to crown 5 times.

Thanks a lot, I'had found a similar one but this one seems more powerful. I hope I can be successful with it.

Only one questions actually, I'm unfamiliar with Shamash. I just ran a research here (to check older posts) but only found it's another name for Azazel and (as I'm assuming He's the same one) the ancient Mesopotamic Sun God.
Is it a breathing technique? Any link from the JoS? (Can't believe I managed to skip this somehow..)

Thank You for your help, Brother.

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
I seemed to have placed your name with my response as a quote Aldrick. So I'll repost it again

"So what you're saying is that whenever I do, lets say a headstand/handstand or even breathing energy into one of my head chakras and I feel as if my head is gonna pop thats because of the energy being blocked/trapped by the head chakras?"

Pressure is a good sign. Like a Dull ache. But if it feels trapped in a chakra, or if a chakra is on fire, that is due to the chakra above it being blocked.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

Aldrick said:

Oh right, he Reminded me today. "Dont forget about Satanama."

I added this today, and this does more then the other stuff.

Aldrick said:

Thanks a lot, I'had found a similar one but this one seems more powerful. I hope I can be successful with it.

Only one questions actually, I'm unfamiliar with Shamash. I just ran a research here (to check older posts) but only found it's another name for Azazel and (as I'm assuming He's the same one) the ancient Mesopotamic Sun God.
Is it a breathing technique? Any link from the JoS? (Can't believe I managed to skip this somehow..)

Thank You for your help, Brother.

Oh sure, here you go. Shamash

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=25116&p=113044&hilit=Shamash#p113044

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=25188&p=113431&hilit=Shamash#p113431

Aldrick said:
Oh right, he Reminded me today. "Dont forget about Satanama."

I added this today, and this does more then the other stuff.

I already include that but thanks for reminding me. :) So Shamash is to be used like another mantra. Do you suggest any particular breathing technique, like breath of fire when possible?
Thanks, Brother.

Aldrick said:
MoonlessNight666 said:
Aldrick said:

Thank you Abraxas.
Hail Abraxas!

Very nice. He told me he was 5 years ago or so. He did a Number thing with me. Like go second row then 5 down or whatever it was. Meaning if you open the Demons page, two down would be A-B. Then so many down.

All I knew was it was a short black haired man, with a Blue Aura, that was insanely Hot. Before I pulled it up, I said what's the Zodiac Sign? He said, "The Fish". In a funny kinda way.

I was like oh Abraxas, yup its Pisces. I was like but I thought you had long black hair. But His discription said Short. I was thinking of the picture on Astral Art of the Gods.

Well, for years I go back and forth. Trying to figure out who to work with. Well recently he gave me a Big Sign, as you know we just passed his Dates.

So I begin working with him. As I meditate now, the energy no longer gets stuck, and its flowing just fine. I was having major problems. I would do the 666 and go manic.

We must work with the Gods if we wish to Advance. They Guide and show us the way. I have no excuse, as the Talent for Telepathy is there. It was Satan Himself who told me to go on the Internet and Search Satanism, that brought me here.

Yet do I use it? Back in 2011, Furfur told me to Align the Solar Chakra, point facing down, a year before we brought that out. Whenever I work with A Demon, Advancement is made.

However, I choose to play the Indecision Game. It's really a form of Stupidity. I look forward to Learning more from This Great God. This is just the Beginning.

Thats fucking awesome mate, my sign came from the Tarot cards. I always thought Abraxas's sigil looked very fucking cool as I love The Moon and Ive also always been very interested in how plants and crystals can be used for various of ways and one day when I was passing my deck I can an urge to draw a card and I drew his card.

I havent had any massive psychic experiance where I "saw" him but I felt his energy and it felt very calming grounded and "still" but in a good way. Like an airpocket in an underwater cave of that makes sense.

MoonlessNight666 said:
Aldrick said:
MoonlessNight666 said:

Thats fucking awesome mate, my sign came from the Tarot cards. I always thought Abraxas's sigil looked very fucking cool as I love The Moon and Ive also always been very interested in how plants and crystals can be used for various of ways and one day when I was passing my deck I can an urge to draw a card and I drew his card.

I havent had any massive psychic experiance where I "saw" him but I felt his energy and it felt very calming grounded and "still" but in a good way. Like an airpocket in an underwater cave of that makes sense.

Hey, I like to play with Art a little bit. Changing colors, adding things, nothing professional. I made some different Abraxas Sigils, like blue and what not. I'm not sure how to do photos on forum.

If you email me at [email protected]

I can send them to you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back