Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

CHAKRA WORKS

don2012

Do all chakra have to be done in pair i mean front ,middle and back extension ,or should it be on the middle and the rest will work in unison .

Sunman666 said:
Do all chakra have to be done in pair i mean front ,middle and back extension ,or should it be on the middle and the rest will work in unison .
On the bottom of the opening the chakras page found on the meditations list, it states to focus on the middle chakras. From my experience, cleaning the middle chakras in turn makes the other extensions clean.

With breathing exercises and yoga, energy will begin to flow freely throughout the body. However, when we have blocks or chakras that aren’t open, this can impede the ability for energy to flow.

It’s important to take time and open the extension chakras and put time into cleaning them. In time the energy flow of the soul will carry into these and they might not need that much direct attention, but it’s all individual. Not all of us are in the same place.

If you haven’t opened them then do so. And make sure to at least give them attention from time to time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back