Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Number of protection.

Seby

I intend to do a working for protection and I wondered what is a good amount of days for it. I'm okay with doing more than 40 but not as many as 80.
And I intend to start also rituals to return the curses but I don't know how many days I should do it. Both rituals are for protection so I don't think it's wrong to do both of them at the same time.

Also I always wondered if some sites give bad information about dates for void moon.

You mean a extra protection to the daily aop? I would go for 88 days (powernumber) or just take the 40.
Returning curses should be done 1 and 2 also daily after rtr. I don´t see any need to do a further working.

Fuchs said:
You mean a extra protection to the daily aop? I would go for 88 days (powernumber) or just take the 40.
Returning curses should be done 1 and 2 also daily after rtr. I don´t see any need to do a further working.
I'm not doing aop that's why I am going to start a working of protection using the JoS ritual but for me personally. I was wondering the returning curses how many days should I do it as a working because doing it every single day takes too much time.

For a prosperity working is it better to do it for 78 or 82 days?

TopoftheAbyss said:
Fuchs said:
I'm not doing aop that's why I am going to start a working of protection using the JoS ritual but for me personally. I was wondering the returning curses how many days should I do it as a working because doing it every single day takes too much time.

it was stated to do it after rtr I do 2 rtrs then returning curses 1 and 2.

TopoftheAbyss said:
For a prosperity working is it better to do it for 78 or 82 days?

Higher = better=82. But I would go up to 88 (powernumber).

TopoftheAbyss said:
Fuchs said:
Instead of doing both of them if you don't have time do the Aop (2nd part)from new moon to full and the first one from full to new.This is suggested in the website if I am not mistaken.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back