Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The "God of War". Question

I'm once again feeling the presence of the Demoness Haures (Flauros), and things, events and energy got me wondering.

Do any of you Brothers and Sisters know for a fact if She is or isn't the Greek god Ares (the commonly known god of war in ancient Greece)?

Thank You kindly.

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE POWERS OF HELL!!!!

According to tradition Ares was born in Thracia, so Andras may have been a human that completed the Magnum Opus.

Wow, thank you for your feedback, sorry it took so long (I must start saving my own post pages and check them as the forum only tells me I got mail when someone uses the "quote" thing).

Great information about Ares being Andras, that would make sense knowing His reputation as a Demon more dedicated to war and battle than most. Still wondering about Flauros/Haures.. so many names and so much confusion has reached this age, it's hard to tell Who's Who for someone who can't communicate with Demons well enough yet.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back