Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

OMG!!!!!! Pineal Gland Removal By Surgery!!!!!!

sap

These morons have actually removed their pineal gland by surgery.........take a look

https://www.quora.com/What-would-happen-if-a-surgeon-were-to-remove-a-persons-pineal-gland

Have you even read the link you posted yourself?
The person who had his pineal gland removed had to do it because of a rare medical condition

Pineal issues seem to be extremely rare. But if they had to have it removed, then the reason is usually it turned cancerous. Even if it was benign, brain tumors can press on other parts of the brain which can cause issues.

It is extremely unfortunate for this to happen. Omg the thought of it scares me. :shock: :shock: :shock:

That’s pretty wild, a cyst or tumor on the brain can be incredibly dangerous too. Not sure which is worse.

94n said:
Pineal issues seem to be extremely rare. But if they had to have it removed, then the reason is usually it turned cancerous. Even if it was benign, brain tumors can press on other parts of the brain which can cause issues.

It is extremely unfortunate for this to happen. Omg the thought of it scares me. :shock: :shock: :shock:
Sundara said:
That’s pretty wild, a cyst or tumor on the brain can be incredibly dangerous too. Not sure which is worse.

In my opinion, attempts should be made to heal this at all costs (especially for SS this will be possible in nearly any case). I'm not sure if attaining immortality would at all be possible without having a pineal, as well as losing the connection to your very soul to a degree, so if it can't be healed I would prefer death and reincarnation instead of "living" in what would be essentially a worthless existence.

94n said:
Omg the thought of it scares me. :shock: :shock: :shock:
Why? You're not going to have yours removed. Does the thought of anyone, Male or Female, being circumsised also frighten you? There's no reason to be scared when it is a million miles away from ever happening to you. Those who had their pineal gland removed haven't "blasphemed" against "the holy spirit", so there is no reason for you to be deathly, Hellishly afraid of being damned forever.

Okay, other possibilities though....
That part of the soul isn’t technically removed and the brain has a lot of undiscovered connections. There’s cases out there where a person is fully functioning with half a brain because the rest of the brain can kick in and compensate for what it lost. I mean completely normally functioning half brained humans. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemispherectomy#History_and_development
https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20141216-can-you-live-with-half-a-brain
Stay objective fellows :cool:

Pirate11 said:
Have you even read the link you posted yourself?
The person who had his pineal gland removed had to do it because of a rare medical condition

Even though what that person had to sacrifice was immense.....

sap said:
Even though what that person had to sacrifice was immense.....
Dude are you ok?
Of course it's not good to have your pineal gland removed, as it causes complications in your life. It's the same as having a leg amputated because of an infection, it causes complications.
It's not sacrifice, it's a medical condition. If you had to choose what would you have done? Medics don't cut things out of your brain because they enjoy it

Isn't the pineal gland where the soul is located? How are these people still alive?

TopoftheAbyss said:
Isn't the pineal gland where the soul is located? How are these people still alive?
Pineal gland is a part of the soul just like chakras ,aura ,light body etc.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back