Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Who is Anu? (An)

sola

hello siblings. Who is Anu? Who is Ninhursag? Who/what is Abzu? :lol:

I think the answer is in the book Enuma Elish the babilonian genesis. He is a God in the genealogical tree of Satan/Enki i think.

EasternFireLion666 said:
I think the answer is in the book Enuma Elish the babilonian genesis. He is a God in the genealogical tree of Satan/Enki i think.
Is that from wikipedia?

sola said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
Is that from wikipedia?

I think it is in wikias well but I remember i found an Enuma Elish pdf somewhere with a short summary at the beggining explaining the genealogy. Search for enuma elish pdf . If you don't find it let me know i have the pdf somewhere and I think i can find the site again if i search it.

EasternFireLion666 said:
I think it is in wikias well but I remember i found an Enuma Elish pdf somewhere with a short summary at the beggining explaining the genealogy. Search for enuma elish pdf . If you don't find it let me know i have the pdf somewhere and I think i can find the site again if i search it.

Hello brother/sister. Apparently Apsu/Tiamat wanted to destroy the Gods. Then Marduk defeated Apsu/Tiamat. If they're defeated, why does evil still occur in the world? Does the question even make sense? Is there more to the story? Thank you for helping btw

National-Satanist said:
Anu is not Satan's father. Satan has a real father. But Anu is just a concept.
“Anu” is a title of Brahma. According to HP Mageson 666, Brahma is a allegory for the Akasha.
Hello brother or sister. Is Satan's father benevolent? I heard a creation story which said 'mankind has a creator. the creator has a father. the father wishes to destroy mankind'. I wonder if the story holds weight.

sola said:
Hello brother or sister. Is Satan's father benevolent? I heard a creation story which said 'mankind has a creator. the creator has a father. the father wishes to destroy mankind'. I wonder if the story holds weight.
Satan's father don't want to destroy mankind. Satan create humanity to ressurect Daimon's souls. For this reason, Daimons protect humans, they are protecting Satanic souls.
http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/supermen1/
The beings who want to destroy humanity are the Jews. According to Rabbi Laitman, the Jews are Aliens.

sola said:
Satan created mankind to ressurect Daimon's lost souls. For this reason, the Daimons protect the humans. I doubt that Satan' father wishes to destroy Daimon's souls.
The beings who want destroy mankind are the Jews. According to Rabbi Laitman, Jews are Aliens!

National-Satanist said:
Satan created mankind to ressurect Daimon's lost souls. For this reason, the Daimons protect the humans. I doubt that Satan' father wishes to destroy Daimon's souls.
The beings who want destroy mankind are the Jews. According to Rabbi Laitman, Jews are Aliens!
Thank you for the info :). do we know how the jews came into existence in the first place?

Anu is not Satan's father. That is an allegory. Satan being son of the heaven (Anu) and the abyss (Nammu/Tiamat), Satan being an Anunnaki which means "son of heaven and earth"... what do you think all these mean? They are allegory to the fact Satan is a God, someone who completed the Magnum Opus. Anu is heaven, in other words the crown, the sky, the aither element.

Marduk (or Sammas in other myths) killing Tiamat is an allegory to awakening the kundalini. You kill the evil dragon, that is then resurrected as a good dragon and ascends to heavens. It's the same function as Apollo (aka Sammas) killing Python in Greek mythology or Ra killing Apep/Apophis in Egyptian mythology. Indra killing Vritra in Vedic mythology. Thor killing Jormungandr in Norse mythology. Susanoo killing Yamata-no-Orochi in Japanese mythology and so on. It has been explained before in some sermons.

This is about the Gods and the use of allegory: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3130

National-Satanist said:
sola said:
Thank you for the info :). do we know how the jews came into existence in the first place?
I think that they are parasite aliens.

In order for you to be able to understand how these pieces of scumbag were born you must first begin to study history with good resources. If my investigation is correct the first appearance of the kikes in the world is very briefly after the demise of that putrid malformed half draco pharaoh Akhenaten under the name of hyksos. All the characteristics of this strange people which appeared out of nowhere resemble to jews' behavior. They haven't changed one bit only in the sense that nowadays after all they have stolen throughout history they look """""aryan""" thanks to the genes they stole from Germanic/Nordic people and to all the eugenics they practice on a daily basis stolen from Heinrich Himmler and his Lebensborn. It is easy to see, once you have opened your 3rd eye or you are at least seasoned to the occult and knowledgable regarding our true origins, the jews aren't as human as Gentiles not only because their behavior is way too different but also because they appear to have reptilean physical traits. Frog mouths, popped eyes, hooked noses and are extremely ugly. All Jews are like robots without any emotion they are tied into the black cube of Saturn here on earth to slaughter, murder and enslave Gentiles mainly Whites. Up to my understanding, and I also base my stance upon the marvelous PDF available to be downloaded from JoS main website "How to spot a jew" that they are part reptilians since they carry their genes the other half or so belongs to their nefarious warmonger liar and murderer since the beginning so called "god". One of the reasons why they wear that stupid hat on their crown chakra is because, even unbeknownst to many of them, their god doesn't want them to rise their "kundalini" (Jewish "kundalini" is called leviathan) hence keeping them in the material world. The 1st chakra (root) is linked to the 7th chakra (crown) the first three chakras (Root, Sacred and Solar Plexus) relate to material world whereas the three upper ones(Throat, Third Eye and Crown) relate to the spiritual world being the 4th (Heart chakra) the one that binds both worlds and therefore the relentless and constant attack on gentiles through the vile nazarene which asks moronic assholes to open their heart chakra to him, to the angels even to their foes so they can be killed easier and reunite with that "loving" kike in "heaven". On a side note it must be said here I am a proud anti jew I loathe them to the core but he who loathes them more than I is their god he uses them as their pawns (notice how kosher stalin murdered a few kikes to pretend communism is anti jewish or even murdered his Jewish pals Lenin and Trotsky to get to power) in order to achieve his goal which is murder gentiles or unable us to become like the Gods of Orion. The elder master of Zion are well versed in magick and if they manage to conquer planet earth they will murder all whites for good, enslave the other gentile races and also this Jewish cattle will be their slaves (the average kike is like a robot and will do as they are programmed to do both "elite" jew and common jew are same shit another day but what I mean is one is more knowledgable and powerful than the others.)
The first people to have problems with these assholes were the Assyrians just think about it

NeroTheAntiChrist88 said:
If my investigation is correct the first appearance of the kikes in the world is very briefly after the demise of that putrid malformed half draco pharaoh Akhenaten under the name of hyksos. All the characteristics of this strange people which appeared out of nowhere resemble to jews' behavior.
I think that the Hyksos were Gentiles.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11965&p=121089&hilit=Hyksos#p121089
The kikes descend from Chandala, who are the lowest caste in Varna system.

National-Satanist said:
If my investigation is correct the first appearance of the kikes in the world is very briefly after the demise of that putrid malformed half draco pharaoh Akhenaten under the name of hyksos. All the characteristics of this strange people which appeared out of nowhere resemble to jews' behavior.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11965&p=121089&hilit=Hyksos#p121089

No, the kikes weren't even born on this planet, as far as we know. They were bio-engineered elsewhere.

Stormblood said:
National-Satanist said:

No, the kikes weren't even born on this planet, as far as we know. They were bio-engineered elsewhere.

Yes of course these maggots weren't created by love like we were by Satan
Ninoursag and Lilith or like the rest of the races which are the product of the intercourse between Satan and human women with whom he fell in love. Unfourtunately when these savage reptileans took planet Earth under the orders of yhvh which is the most powerful of these Enemy Nordics and when the Orion Army lost the battle they took as hostages many gentile women in order to make babies with them and steal their DNA. Once abducted on outer planets yhvh and his putrid clique performed several experiments with women in order to create the Jewish race. In so doing, downwards on Earth they put Akenathen and his filthy wife on throne to make reptilian shapeshifters in positions of power and begin their destruction of our roots, our enslavement and to incarcerate our Gods for not allowing them to teach and protect us
The kikes carry the reptilean (draco) gene, yhvh's genes and also a tiny DNA of our Gods due to having interbred with gentile women. The cut they perform on jewish men's dick foreskin (circumcision) is made to make them more depraved and insane they already to prevent them from becoming gods as they are just worthless pieces of shit for the "elite" more powerful and wealthier kikes. The circumcision is performed on the 8th day after the birth of the dirty jewish kid due to significance of the number 8 in numerology which one of its meaning is "perfect unit of both worlds the material and the spiritual". His warmonger aggressive son of a bitch god wants them to obey him while profiting from enslaving und murdering gentiles and live a material life full of luxury, wealth and power once they pass they pass and it ends.

Stormblood said:
National-Satanist said:

Ninoursag and Lilith or like the rest of the races which are the product of the intercourse between Satan and human women with whom he fell in love. Unfourtunately when these savage reptileans took planet Earth under the orders of yhvh which is the most powerful of these Enemy Nordics and when the Orion Army lost the battle they took as hostages many gentile women in order to make babies with them and steal their DNA. Once abducted on outer planets yhvh and his putrid clique performed several experiments with women in order to create the Jewish race. In so doing, downwards on Earth they put Akenathen and his filthy wife on throne to make reptilian shapeshifters in positions of power and begin their destruction of our roots, our enslavement and to incarcerate our Gods for not allowing them to teach and protect us
The kikes carry the reptilean (draco) gene, yhvh's genes and also a tiny DNA of our Gods due to having interbred with gentile women. The cut they perform on jewish men's dick foreskin (circumcision) is made to make them more depraved and insane they already to prevent them from becoming gods as they are just worthless pieces of shit for the "elite" more powerful and wealthier kikes. The circumcision is performed on the 8th day after the birth of the dirty jewish kid due to significance of the number 8 in numerology which one of its meaning is "perfect unit of both worlds the material and the spiritual". His warmonger aggressive son of a bitch god wants them to obey him while profiting from enslaving und murdering gentiles and live a material life full of luxury, wealth and power once they pass they pass and it ends.

And who told you this? Because I'm sure it's 100% incorrect in the fact that the kikes have divine blood in them. The kikes don't have it.

Stormblood said:
Stormblood said:

And who told you this? Because I'm sure it's 100% incorrect in the fact that the kikes have divine blood in them. The kikes don't have it.

Let me put things straight. The creation of Humankind is described in the Lost Book of Enki (one of the few excerpts from that book that are reliable). Second I heard Maxine's audio sermons and how Satan fell in love with human women and copulated with them bringing about the other gentile races. As regards Akenathen and his damned family look at their physical traits THEY ARE DISGUSTING!!! Don't they give you the creeps??? Those lips, those hips, those elongated skulls and chins resemble to you as those of a true human??? Aren't you aware of the fact that they removed all our beautiful and marvelous Egyptian Gods to IMPOSE by brute force one unique god. Who is the "god" who believes to be the only ONE creator god of the entire universe and who slaughters and curses everyone who dares to oppose to his delirious belief??? Aton is another name of the ONE the jewish entity yhvh in egypt before the lie of christianity was imposed and even before the lie of the zoroastrianism religion appeared in Ancient Persia? Didn't you know that when there was a bombing attack on Egypt and many Gods were incarcerated and imprisoned in the goethia. Their sigils were drawn in double circles and with dreadful hebrew letters "decorating" them this retrained their power and unable them to have a fluent communication with us. After the demise of akenathen the hyksos appeared out of nowhere and their behavior is exact to the Jewish behavior. Even though Zechariah Sitchin and David icke are jews they state some truths. Of course there are reptilian shapeshifters among us (physchopaths, sociopaths, serial murderers, rapists, savages and many mad evil beings just look human in appearance but they aren't.)
Even if my assumption of the abduction of gentile women to create jewish is incorrect which is not, they jews have been mixing with aryans and other gentiles therefore they have some of OUR blood but the draco blood unables our blood to flourish on them. To my mind, the most disgusting jews are the askenazi ones (to the ignorant only) they look like us although they seek to destroy us but they are jews. In pissrael there is a lot of racism from ultra orthodox jews to the other jewish sub "races" mizrahi, sephardic, beta Israel and the rest. They believe in supremacy of the """""""aryan""""""" jew that is why they have stolen Himmler's ideas and investigations corrupted them and perform them on their children. Eugenics is a common thing in their bandit state of israel. Me myself, I completely agree with Spartan and Himmler's Eugenics beliefs

I said 100% incorrect in the fact that the kikes had divine blood in them, not everything else you stated about Akhenaton and stuff. So, please don't bring it up when I wasn't even commenting on that.

When a new being is conceived in the womb and even before that in the eggs and spermatozoa, it's not all the DNA of the parents that makes it through, it's just seemingly random traits that make up 50% of the DNA of each parent. The divine traits of Gentiles, even after generations of mixing, will never make it through because they are incompatible with the jewish DNA. Otherwise, Gentile souls would be able to naturally reincarnate in mixed kikes, which doesn't happen. Even before this mixing happened, anyway, kikes were created on another planet, not on Earth, so their blueprint has nothing from our Gods.

National-Satanist said:

that picture of the pentagram with the runes/ symbols: the one that looks like the ems symbol...i have seen it on and off during meditation when i close my eyes, in months past. i would look info up on it here in the forums but dont know what its called first and foremost...i looked on the net under the keywords ems symbol but didnt find much. Actually after trying to summon someone recently i was passed by an ambulance with that symbol with the words "orion ems" on it.
i knew this symbol had some satanic meaning perhaps but i dont know what...but i get the feeling more and more that some one is speaking to me through the show of symbols like this and im trying to figure out what it means. what is this particular one exactly?

National-Satanist said:
Shadowcat said:
The Pentagram represents the five elements. The runes in this symbol are connected to five elements!

yes however, i was asking about this symbol, that is next to the pentagram with the others...what element would this be then? :geek:
674x501-17361112-10170256-1486603511.png

Shadowcat said:
National-Satanist said:

that picture of the pentagram with the runes/ symbols: the one that looks like the ems symbol...i have seen it on and off during meditation when i close my eyes, in months past. i would look info up on it here in the forums but dont know what its called first and foremost...i looked on the net under the keywords ems symbol but didnt find much. Actually after trying to summon someone recently i was passed by an ambulance with that symbol with the words "orion ems" on it.
i knew this symbol had some satanic meaning perhaps but i dont know what...but i get the feeling more and more that some one is speaking to me through the show of symbols like this and im trying to figure out what it means. what is this particular one exactly?

First off, I would like to tell I loved your image signature down your message. Second, Demons communicate with us in different ways. Through numerology, through dreams, through images, through telepathy and my two favourite ones throught Tarot cards and ouija boards. If you are a committed Satanist and you start bumping into repeated numbers, symbols, images and so on and the energy you feel around is warm, pleasant and you don't feel threatened you must be one hundred percent it is your Guardian Demon trying to tell you something. In my personal case when I sense a warm energy around myself (even I was touched in my head thrice since my commitment last August) a few minutes later I get an answer through tarot cards or numbers of something that had been nagging on me or a question I had asked while meditating. In addition, I write to Father Satan and to those Demons I believe to be my Guardians frequently asking or telling them things that worry me and answer me through images or a sudden thought comes to my mind and I begin to theorise upon something I hadn't taken into account before. I write my plea and I sign my surname and name in blood and burn it on the biggest and most beautiful candle dedicated to Father in which I have already carved his name SATAN
Regarding what you asked I don't know but I would love to know

Shadowcat said:
National-Satanist said:

First off, I would like to tell I loved your image signature down your message. Second, Demons communicate with us in different ways. Through numerology, through dreams, through images, through telepathy and my two favourite ones throught Tarot cards and ouija boards. If you are a committed Satanist and you start bumping into repeated numbers, symbols, images and so on and the energy you feel around is warm, pleasant and you don't feel threatened you must be one hundred percent it is your Guardian Demon trying to tell you something. In my personal case when I sense a warm energy around myself (even I was touched in my head thrice since my commitment last August) a few minutes later I get an answer through tarot cards or numbers of something that had been nagging on me or a question I had asked while meditating. In addition, I write to Father Satan and to those Demons I believe to be my Guardians frequently asking or telling them things that worry me and answer me through images or a sudden thought comes to my mind and I begin to theorise upon something I hadn't taken into account before. I write my plea and I sign my surname and name in blood and burn it on the biggest and most beautiful candle dedicated to Father in which I have already carved his name SATAN
Regarding what you asked I don't know but I would love to know

yes i have experienced all of the above. you need to be careful with ouija boards and telapathy though because there can be enemy interference. i have had a few times where i got bad vibes and i stopped the reading right away. I have also recieved a number of messages about things i did not know untill i looked them up after the readings. just be careful and always ask if they are of Satan. even if they lie you should pick up that something isnt right. i try to clean the board more frequently now and put an AOP around it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back