Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"Licking and kissing the holy shrine will save you from the virus, Goy" ~ Quranavirus

Niko_is_666

Apparently, Muslims are encouraging to lick and kiss there holy shrines even more than ever(especially in Iran), they believe jewAllah will save them from the virus.
Quranavirus is real people!

https://www.ibtimes.sg/video-people-iran-including-kids-are-being-encouraged-lick-kiss-walls-holy-shrine-show-they-40298

That is so Jewish and disgusting. Probably some Jew told them to do it. Islam is literally a insane, sad and disgusting thing. This act will definitely make muslims realize how mad Islam is. It will relinquish many muslims from Islam.(In my opinion)

More on Coronavirus in Iran(informative):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZyrvC7sofU

Basically by kissing and spitting on these things, they will only get Coronavirus for certain and spread it exponentially. Who knows maybe some kike preacher with the typical fake fanaticism and suicidal advice told them to. Now, Iran is full speed towards becoming a full land of infection.

But you can't expect a lot from a faith that believes that a jew split the moon at some point or that the earth is the center of the universe.

I'm good with that, less idiots to deal with in the future. Survivors will learn the lesson, hopefully

This viral breakout could also be used as pretext for mass quarantine protocols as well as carte blanche for martial law in key areas. Ordo ab chao tactics

Arahari.Arehisosur said:
This viral breakout could also be used as pretext for mass quarantine protocols as well as carte blanche for martial law in key areas. Ordo ab chao tactics

Exactly, I wrote about this before, since this is only a so called "FLU", they are pushing to destroy the economy and use it as an excuse for arrests, invasions, and who knows what else in regards to crackdowns on people.

It is recommended to not tell anyone if one has as little as a cold, and try to stay safe and confined. They lock people up as they do to prisoners and who knows how many people China has killed over the pretext they had "Coronavirus", if these were dissidents.

Ah, I just joined and am reading through the posts and learning this site.

On a side note - I'm interested to see if israel will magically not get infected

The people in South Korea probably thought the same thing that by going to church they would be safe from their "end time" prophetic doom(virus). Ironic that hordes of people got infected and passed the virus throughout South Korea which started at their xian church. Praying did the exact opposite as attended.

Arahari.Arehisosur said:
Ah, I just joined and am reading through the posts and learning this site.

On a side note - I'm interested to see if israel will magically not get infected
Only if it suits the jew and its agenda.

Well I certainly can’t think of anything more rational and logical than going around licking and kissing a bunch of fomites. Maybe they’ll ban microbiology textbooks next.

The things associated with pisslam aren't even funny anymore.

On a similar note:
Ayatollah Tabrizian, a prominent clergyman & a self-proclaimed expert in “Islamic medicine”, has published the following list on how to avoid #coronavirus:

* Comb your hair thoroughly

* Eat lots of apples & onions

* Dip a cotton ball in oil & insert it in your anus

Really!
https://twitter.com/GadflyPersia/status/1232140357397336065

It gets better than this too. Naturally, there was a clinic in Iran put up specifically to deal with coronavirus patients. I saw a video earlier of them all burning it down and celebrating. This was probably directly before they went and started licking the shrines. It's no surprise the virus is spreading like wildfire there.

Length said:
The people in South Korea probably thought the same thing that by going to church they would be safe from their "end time" prophetic doom(virus). Ironic that hordes of people got infected and passed the virus throughout South Korea which started at their xian church. Praying did the exact opposite as attended.

Hah I'm gonna tell that to anyone who thinks their "god" is going to get them through this than rather stock up and prepare, dragging their families and others dependant down with them. Honestly that's natural selection right there.

I had rather die the most painful, disgusting and horrible death than to grovel before let alone kiss any of the stupid things these arseholes believe in.
If Islamic nations lower their rates of people infected with corona virus(they will do it on purpose) then morons will instantanely believe is due to the protection that filthy but extremely powerful thoughtform of the kikes (whose sole purpose is the annihilation of the white race) is giving to them and therefore Islam is the true religion and all this well known bullshit. In addition to that if this works it will happen what happened to AIDS in the 80's since AIDS was a disease spread mainly on the gay community to make morons believe it was a punishment from god due to our sexual freedom when in fact it was a man made virus to kill poor people Homosexuals and Africans and attribute it to god's wrath (???) for the sins they had committed (???). Many deluded buffoons atheits scared to death of getting infected will begin their religious path in this murderous religion.
On a side note, as I mentioned above AIDS was made to destroy homosexuals and black people Corona virus is made to kill white people even though the disease began in China. Just take a look at the map of countries infected. Most are European ones and thanks to Trump the situation in the States is relatively calm. Nonetheless, in non white majority countries mainly South America (the only white south American country today is Uruguay. Argentina is no longer a white majority country as it used to be up to late 60's) there are no cases found or there are quite a few cases like in Brazil. Here in Argentina a woman was believed to have been infected but it was proved to be wrong information. Most countries infected are white majority countries with the exception of China and some other Asian countries. So the jews created first pisslam and then this nefarious virus to murder whites

Hello my sisters and brothers,

please have a look in the picture clicking by the link below.
This is how a retard christian is fooled by the jewish kikes.
I think one of the coronavirus purpose is to control people and as the picture shows is working well.

https://i0.wp.com/www.vadhajtasok.hu/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/img_3782.jpg?w=720&ssl=1

Nikois666 said:
Apparently, Muslims are encouraging to lick and kiss there holy shrines even more than ever(especially in Iran), they believe jewAllah will save them from the virus.

https://www.ibtimes.sg/video-people-iran-including-kids-are-being-encouraged-lick-kiss-walls-holy-shrine-show-they-40298

That is so Jewish and disgusting. Probably some Jew told them to do it. Islam is literally a insane, sad and disgusting thing. This act will definitely make muslims realize how mad Islam is. It will relinquish many muslims from Islam.(In my opinion)

This is what i wanted to write about. Lots of these people are possessed , not just dumb. My GD a while back showed me this and why it is necessary to stay relaxed and not get "too loud".
I remember walking around these people in a zoo where one was literally forcing an animal to "love her". These guys have no morals till it doesnt connect with their thoughtform.

Usthepeople666 said:
Nikois666 said:

This is what i wanted to write about. Lots of these people are possessed , not just dumb. My GD a while back showed me this and why it is necessary to stay relaxed and not get "too loud".
I remember walking around these people in a zoo where one was literally forcing an animal to "love her". These guys have no morals till it doesnt connect with their thoughtform.

Say one word against jewallah and they start killing and shit, definitely dumb & possessed with jewish energies.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back