Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Brace Yourselves : First Coronavirus Death in US

Jack

https://youtu.be/Q-CrqxMjiEg

The Trump administration on Saturday announced new travel restrictions after confirmation of the first coronavirus death in the US, with President Donald Trump signaling a more robust response as US cases rise.

Trump said additional cases in America were “likely” but cautioned the public not to “panic.”

“Additional cases in the US are likely,” Trump said, “but healthy individuals should be able to fully recover.”

The President, joined by members of his administration’s coronavirus task force as he made comments from the White House briefing room, aimed to calm Americans.

We respectfully ask the media and politicians and everybody else involved not do anything to incite the panic, because there’s no reason to panic at all,” Trump said.

The President also offered his condolences to the first coronavirus death in America.

Dr. Jeffrey Duchin, health officer for Seattle and King County, Washington, confirmed Saturday that the individual who died was male. Trump earlier described the patient, who died in Washington state, as a “medically high-risk patient in her late 50s” and “a wonderful woman.”

A senior administration official blamed the director of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the mix up.

“Dr. (Robert) Redfield briefed Pence and Trump after speaking with Washington State health officials that it was a woman. Washington State has since corrected,” the official said.

Redfield tweeted later Saturday that the “CDC erroneously identified the patient as a female in a briefing earlier (Saturday) with the President and Vice President.”

The Washington patient appears to have become ill through community spread, according to Redfield, who spoke alongside the President at Saturday’s briefing.

Source
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/29/politics/trump-coronavirus-outbreak/index.html

jack and jill went up the hill to fetch a pile of water....

Length said:

If this is an insult at Jack please stop. However if not keep it to yourself, it's unnecessary. Lastly it's pail of water, not pile.

I'm glad he's at least not telling people to just ignore it, recognizing and stating clearly that it's likely to become a problem. Telling people to not panic is general common sense to maintain the economy and hold normal ground. Panic causes people to make far too drastic of decisions than is necessary and it makes everyone suffer as a whole in a self-destructive manner.

I try not to get too fond of Trump, but I'll still recognize when he makes favourable statements and actions.

SECOND coronavirus death in USA just confirmed! In Sarasota, Florida

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/01/world/coronavirus-news.html

Ramier108666 said:
Length said:

If this is an insult at Jack please stop. However if not keep it to yourself, it's unnecessary. Lastly it's pail of water, not pile.

Good job

The most dangerous period is the transition period from now until any quarantine/self-quarantine period. During this time the incubating, infectious people will be out in public and you will simultaneously be expected to fulfill responsibilities outside your home, putting you at risk. When going outside, prepare yourself with an N95 mask and goggles.

Water and electricity will likely stay running. Make sure you have enough food and other consumables for staying at home for extended periods, perhaps a few months. You want to minimize your public exposure as much as possible.

Lastly, there is some concern that the virus exhibits an ability to lay dormant and then reinfect hosts, due to genes spliced in from the HIV virus. If that is true, it would change our population forever, and is further proof that it is a bioweapon. SS will have means to rid themselves, once infected, but normies will be screwed. Good luck everyone.

Bigot Boy said:
SECOND coronavirus death in USA just confirmed! In Sarasota, Florida

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/01/world/coronavirus-news.html
Oh shit

He's right that people should not panic about the virus, the infection to death ratio is very far apart and only around 2% end up dying but keep in mind that's only with medications and supplied medical equipment. There's still the risk of a global economic problem and there is enough information out there to support that, decreasing pollution levels, travel, etc... And then you have the sleepers who'll take part in the last minute shopping spree when it's finally time.

Everyone should stock up at this point if they haven't, do it now or you may not get another chance so easily. I've seen videos from Italy and stores are being wiped out, and it was only just under 1000 cases but I'm not the only one who's seeing the videos as this is being watched by the world and people are doing the same right now(I'm seeing it in my stores) meaning that the "melee" could be much more devastating than it'd seem, do not be there.

Have a mask with you in case you have to talk to a sick looking person, usually because of work. Hand sanitizer ready in pocket. But honestly, if it gets to the point of being a pandemic consider taking your paid vacation.
https://www.happypreppers.com/37-food-storage.html
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=30517

I suddenly got a very strange and powerful feeling these people aren't actually dying from the virus....

I know my intuition isn't perfect and should be taken with a grain of salt, but something suddenly doesn't feel right about these sudden US deaths out of no where when every non-asian seemed to be recovering just fine and it's still such a small percentage of people infected. Not to mention the second US death of the corona virus is the same facility as the first death? And so close together?

If there was ever a ploy to develop mass panic in the americas I wouldn't be surprised, and what with jews controlling the media, they'll really play off those journalists to make it sound as horrific and terrifying as possible.

Just a reminder to not always believe what the media tells you at face value without some background research.

Specter said:
He's right that people should not panic about the virus, the infection to death ratio is very far apart and only around 2% end up dying but keep in mind that's only with medications and supplied medical equipment. There's still the risk of a global economic problem and there is enough information out there to support that, decreasing pollution levels, travel, etc... And then you have the sleepers who'll take part in the last minute shopping spree when it's finally time.

Everyone should stock up at this point if they haven't, do it now or you may not get another chance so easily. I've seen videos from Italy and stores are being wiped out, and it was only just under 1000 cases but I'm not the only one who's seeing the videos as this is being watched by the world and people are doing the same right now(I'm seeing it in my stores) meaning that the "melee" could be much more devastating than it'd seem, do not be there.

Have a mask with you in case you have to talk to a sick looking person, usually because of work. Hand sanitizer ready in pocket. But honestly, if it gets to the point of being a pandemic consider taking your paid vacation.
https://www.happypreppers.com/37-food-storage.html
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=30517
Those 2% numbers are completely botched, don't buy into them. By the MSM the current death toll in USA is 4.6%, and you can bet that it'll rise - there are just so limited test kits and it's illegal to test for the virus without CDC approval in the USA. WHO released a paper recently stating 20% of people that get the virus can't breathe without medical assistance. and that's from WHO of all people, the shills for the CCP that downplay everything as much as they can. 2% is extremely wrong and will just end up getting people killed by not preparing.

Colerileypittman said:
Can someone close to satan ask him something 4 me plz

I don't think you will have much luck with your request because the JOS's stance is that there's no mediators.

Nobody going to do your work for you. The premise here is that you advance and develop your own abilities to communicate with the Gods.

Ramier108666 said:
Length said:

Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water, Jack fell down and broke his crown and Jill came tumbling after...

6 dead 18 diagnosed now
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/live-blog/coronavirus-updates-live-countries-prepare-outbreak-spreads-n1143556/ncrd1147256#liveBlogHeader

Ghost in the Machine said:
I suddenly got a very strange and powerful feeling these people aren't actually dying from the virus....

I know my intuition isn't perfect and should be taken with a grain of salt, but something suddenly doesn't feel right about these sudden US deaths out of no where when every non-asian seemed to be recovering just fine and it's still such a small percentage of people infected. Not to mention the second US death of the corona virus is the same facility as the first death? And so close together?

If there was ever a ploy to develop mass panic in the americas I wouldn't be surprised, and what with jews controlling the media, they'll really play off those journalists to make it sound as horrific and terrifying as possible.

Just a reminder to not always believe what the media tells you at face value without some background research.

Anyone can say they feel this and that and whatever, but the main statement shouldn't be primarily about one's personal intuition/experience but be the driving force to get you to find the evidence you need to back up and support what you feel/know is the case.

Also, the fact that people do panic is another factor to this issue in itself or the result of something else as many are making a ton of money from this.

Initially they said the 2nd death was in Florida, they literally changed the page I posted. It also said Florida declared state of emergency, now that info is gone from it too.

Also it's easy to look around the world and see this isn't some ploy like you describe. The ploy is underplaying it until it gets bad to the point it's unstoppable. Death rate has been lied about constantly with the 2% meme so just get that out of your mind IMO.

Specter said:

Anyone can say they feel this and that and whatever, but the main statement shouldn't be primarily about one's personal intuition/experience but be the driving force to get you to find the evidence you need to back up and support what you feel/know is the case.

Also, the fact that people do panic is another factor to this issue in itself or the result of something else as many are making a ton of money from this.

I hear what you're saying, I have researched obsessively and am certainly not asking to be believed in my opinion. The astral is a gambling game when it comes to abilities like intuition, it is not reliable at all when one is not able to properly control or direct it. I've never tried to exercise it yet, it just happens on it's own without my consent and merely stated only part of the reason for my suspicions, it has failed me before. I didn't base my skepticism on the feeling alone, I have done the research and it just seems unlikely that this is to happen so sudden so quickly.

According to a video posted by another member here, the Iran government was leaked to have a total count of over 20,000 infected because of their stupid 'religious teachings' to all lick and kiss a fucking wall. There could be error in translation but there's either 28 deaths or 293 out of this founded number. At the highest of 293 that's roughly 1 death every 68 infected if I'm mathing correctly.

The US is 'apparently' a low number of infected compared to this, I know here in Canada it's currently recorded as 27 but I'm going to jump that and say there's almost 100 infected here by now. The US has it a tad worse, recorded as 102 infected but let's say it's got roughly 600 by now, viral infections increase at an exponential rate, this is a guesstimate. 400 or somewhere around there seems like the more likely number of actual infected in the US right now, roughly, with the total known deaths of 5 today then that's 1 death every 80 infected. For these deaths to suddenly be reported so close together so quickly out of no where with an estimated slower rate than in Iran, I'm just very skeptical.

Obviously there's an ocean tidal wave of lies going back and forth everywhere in the media, nobody seems to really know the truth of any real statistics, besides lots of things go unnoticed, unaccounted for, etc, people not going to doctors, keeping shut in their homes, not using common sense or being hygienic.

It's hard to know what you can trust at this point and very real judgement must be made. So far the only accurate things I've seen are actual recordings people have done from their phones and posted on youtube because you can actually see it.

This news station is saying there's been 6 deaths in the US.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/first-cases-coronavirus-confirmed-georgia/4P22YK37OBF2ZIC5VY2YOX7KDE/

Blitzkreig said:
The most dangerous period is the transition period from now until any quarantine/self-quarantine period. During this time the incubating, infectious people will be out in public and you will simultaneously be expected to fulfill responsibilities outside your home, putting you at risk. When going outside, prepare yourself with an N95 mask and goggles.

Water and electricity will likely stay running. Make sure you have enough food and other consumables for staying at home for extended periods, perhaps a few months. You want to minimize your public exposure as much as possible.

Lastly, there is some concern that the virus exhibits an ability to lay dormant and then reinfect hosts, due to genes spliced in from the HIV virus. If that is true, it would change our population forever, and is further proof that it is a bioweapon. SS will have means to rid themselves, once infected, but normies will be screwed. Good luck everyone.

SS will have means to rid themselfs, once infected? Care to private message me please, no I'm not an infiltrator.

Specter said:

I hear what you're saying, I have researched obsessively and am certainly not asking to be believed in my opinion. The astral is a gambling game when it comes to abilities like intuition, it is not reliable at all when one is not able to properly control or direct it. I've never tried to exercise it yet, it just happens on it's own without my consent and merely stated only part of the reason for my suspicions, it has failed me before. I didn't base my skepticism on the feeling alone, I have done the research and it just seems unlikely that this is to happen so sudden so quickly.

According to a video posted by another member here, the Iran government was leaked to have a total count of over 20,000 infected because of their stupid 'religious teachings' to all lick and kiss a fucking wall. There could be error in translation but there's either 28 deaths or 293 out of this founded number. At the highest of 293 that's roughly 1 death every 68 infected if I'm mathing correctly.

The US is 'apparently' a low number of infected compared to this, I know here in Canada it's currently recorded as 27 but I'm going to jump that and say there's almost 100 infected here by now. The US has it a tad worse, recorded as 102 infected but let's say it's got roughly 600 by now, viral infections increase at an exponential rate, this is a guesstimate. 400 or somewhere around there seems like the more likely number of actual infected in the US right now, roughly, with the total known deaths of 5 today then that's 1 death every 80 infected. For these deaths to suddenly be reported so close together so quickly out of no where with an estimated slower rate than in Iran, I'm just very skeptical.

Obviously there's an ocean tidal wave of lies going back and forth everywhere in the media, nobody seems to really know the truth of any real statistics, besides lots of things go unnoticed, unaccounted for, etc, people not going to doctors, keeping shut in their homes, not using common sense or being hygienic.

It's hard to know what you can trust at this point and very real judgement must be made. So far the only accurate things I've seen are actual recordings people have done from their phones and posted on youtube because you can actually see it.

Talk about astral predictions when I am doing the rtr more recently I often see little flashes of things like a synogauge burning mobs of people rioting against the Jews a Jew being executed by firing squad etc. that’s kind of cool!!

I don’t sense anything on the virus but I did have a dream that my city was quarantined and no one was allowed out of their homes and I got stuck with a friend at my own apartment unable to leave.

I just woke up after that. I think most of us will be fine.

I think something major is going to happen soon exposing the Jews or this wakes up a lot of people that is all.

Jack said:

A Satanist can easily be immune to the vireus and swine flue I.E> I have only caught type A oncew a year for last two years and never get flu shot, and I lick the ground sometims(seriously)

animeman666 said:
SS will have means to rid themselfs, once infected? Care to private message me please, no I'm not an infiltrator.

Current scientific/virology doesn't have the means or knowledge to remove dormant viral strains from the nerves or other places, especially not one that mutates quicker than the flu. However, with enough energy, I bet an SS individual could heal themselves, perhaps with one of the generic healing activities, or perhaps something more specific.

I really hope the virus does not have any dormant/latent abilities, because that would be a nightmare. However, if that is truly the case, I am sure we will get some guidance, either from the Gods or from each other, on how to truly rid ourselves of the virus.

Blitzkreig said:
animeman666 said:

Current scientific/virology doesn't have the means or knowledge to remove dormant viral strains from the nerves or other places, especially not one that mutates quicker than the flu. However, with enough energy, I bet an SS individual could heal themselves, perhaps with one of the generic healing activities, or perhaps something more specific.

I really hope the virus does not have any dormant/latent abilities, because that would be a nightmare. However, if that is truly the case, I am sure we will get some guidance, either from the Gods or from each other, on how to truly rid ourselves of the virus.

Hahaha I agree, thanks!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back