Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Numerology Help

Is it possible to bump forum posts... well i need to know this too so...
BUMPERINO!!!

A few quick numbers:

3 is a number of creation/destruction
4 is a number of Satan
6 is a number of hard work/labour (and double 3)
(8 is a number of eternity)
9 is a number of permanence, in terms of endings (which I think includes changes; ending something and causing something else to manifest/be)
11 is a number of Satan
(I think I'm going to get this one wrong again - 13 is a number of eternity)
40 is a powerful, significant number because the Soul works over 40 days (for 40-day workings)
80 is double 40 (for double-40-day workings)
90 is similar to 9 (for 90-day workings; you'd might as well do 10 more days if you did 80 already)
108 is a powerful Satanic number; 1+0+8=9
216 is double 108; 2+1+6=9
666 is the number of the perfected Soul; the Swastika (related to the Black Sun?); Kabalistic/Magickal Square of the Sun for empowering chakras, strengthening a debilitated Sun, and for help in health and overall spiritual advancement related to the Sun; the Solar/666 Chakra is also for not being lazy, basically

The Runes also work with these numbers and also their own number. The first Rune can be vibrated a multiple of 1; the second, a multiple of 2; the third a multiple of 3; etc. As such, when using numbers, you can use its multiple in a working. 40 days = a full working, but you can do a simple one-off working either to gauge things or to try and get a feel for them. Sister johnson_akemi did a one-off money working, which I think she said took her only a couple of hours. She got some money from that. It's important that once you set on a number (e.g. using 3 for destruction/creation, but using double 3; 6) you never reduce the number (e.g. down to 3 after using double-3); you should either:

1. always stay at the same number (double-3), or
  2. increase (9, 12, etc.), if you can handle it and have the time

that includes starting at 3, increasing to 6, then going back down to 3 is also something to not do. Consider any number you are working with to be the new absolute baseline/'basenumber', the new benchmark - whichever word you prefer to use.

FancyMancy said:
A few quick numbers:

4 is a number of Satan
9 is a number of permanence, in terms of endings (which I think includes changes; ending something and causing something else to manifest/be)
11 is a number of Satan
40 is a powerful, significant number because the Soul works over 40 days (for 40-day workings)
90 is similar to 9 (for 90-day workings; you'd might as well do 10 more days if you did 80 already)
666 is the number of the perfected Soul; the Swastika (related to the Black Sun?); Kabalistic/Magickal Square of the Sun for empowering chakras, strengthening a debilitated Sun, and for help in health and overall spiritual advancement related to the Sun; the Solar/666 Chakra is also for not being lazy, basically

The Runes also work with these numbers and also their own number. The first Rune can be vibrated a multiple of 1; the second, a multiple of 2; the third a multiple of 3; etc. As such, when using numbers, you can use its multiple in a working. 40 days = a full working, but you can do a simple one-off working either to gauge things or to try and get a feel for them. Sister johnson_akemi did a one-off money working, which I think she said took her only a couple of hours. She got some money from that. It's important that once you set on a number (e.g. using 3 for destruction/creation, but using double 3; 6) you never reduce the number (e.g. down to 3 after using double-3); you should either:

that includes starting at 3, increasing to 6, then going back down to 3 is also something to not do. Consider any number you are working with to be the new absolute baseline/'basenumber', the new benchmark - whichever word you prefer to use.

but...how do you multiple 1? 1 x 1 is... 1?? :lol: or am i reaaaalllyyy bad at math? :lol: no seriously thou, because i want to start something soon enough with fehu but... how do i multiple the 1???

A multiple of 1 would follow the basic 1,2,3,4,5 way of counting.

Any time I have used runes lately I have done 88 vibrations per working, and they have all turned out great for me.

AncientShadow666 said:
FancyMancy said:
A few quick numbers:

4 is a number of Satan
11 is a number of Satan

but...how do you multiple 1? 1 x 1 is... 1?? :lol: or am i reaaaalllyyy bad at math? :lol: no seriously thou, because i want to start something soon enough with fehu but... how do i multiple the 1???
I'm not going to dignify that with a reply...

Although ( :p ) - as Lanius said, 1, 2, 3... The rules of Numerology still apply.

I asked a question about using Fehu, as it is the Rune of your surroundings/environment. My question was about using that as a free-for-all Rune, to cover a lot of things, or everything, in one Rune (but I doubt in one working). The general reply, from memory, was that it might not be a good idea. I think that would be because it might be spread too thinly, and it might also need a lot of work in the end. e.g. trying to break glass with sand as opposed to a brick; other Runes are better for some things (brick) whereas a free-for-all rune (as I thought) would not be as good (sand). SATANAS, on the other hand, is not a Rune, and is very powerful for more or less anything.

Stormblood said:
I think that multiplying something by 100 means bringing it to perfection. For example, the number 100 itself symbolises material perfection.

In addition to that, brother, which number would you suggest me to use in my luck and improving intelligence workings? I can't find out the right numbers for that workings and it's bad for me, especially for the workings that I want to do for at least 666 days.

Hail Satan forever.

Alpella said:
Stormblood said:
I think that multiplying something by 100 means bringing it to perfection. For example, the number 100 itself symbolises material perfection.

In addition to that, brother, which number would you suggest me to use in my luck and improving intelligence workings? I can't find out the right numbers for that workings and it's bad for me, especially for the workings that I want to do for at least 666 days.

Hail Satan forever.

What about numbers related to Jupiter and Mercury?

Jupiter 16 - 34 - 136
Mercury 64 - 260

I don't think you'd go wrong with power numbers either. 40, 88, 216

Or consider runes:

Madhr - multiples of 20, starting from 40

Why would you do a working for 666 days? It seems very excessive. Cycles of 90 days would be better but there's the case you might incur in very slow progress because you might think you need that long to get results. In reality, the right mindset is to believe the change is happening NOW, immediately. Otherwise, you slow down the manifestation of the energy.

In conclusion, I'm no numerology expert. There are members who know more about numerology and I'm waiting on a sermon by HP. Hooded Cobra on the subject

Stormblood said:
Alpella said:
Stormblood said:

Hail Satan forever.

What about numbers related to Jupiter and Mercury?

Jupiter 16 - 34 - 136
Mercury 64 - 260

I don't think you'd go wrong with power numbers either. 40, 88, 216

Or consider runes:

Madhr - multiples of 20, starting from 40

Why would you do a working for 666 days? It seems very excessive. Cycles of 90 days would be better but there's the case you might incur in very slow progress because you might think you need that long to get results. In reality, the right mindset is to believe the change is happening NOW, immediately. Otherwise, you slow down the manifestation of the energy.

In conclusion, I'm no numerology expert. There are members who know more about numerology and I'm waiting on a sermon by HP. Hooded Cobra on the subject

Thanks a lot, great information.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back