Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dedication and doubts

Satanic Path

Greetings sister and brothers.
In these days i'm never let alone at home, due to my parent's jobs.
So why not take this time to kill all my doubts and fears?
So, I'll start.
I wanted to add a part to the ritual on Jos, a part in which I open myself to Satan, where I tell him I want him to enter my life and that I want to be part of his family.
I want to express all of my love to him.
Then I would start reading the dedication.
But what if something happens or It chooses to send me some signs, like things moving on their own or the room changing his temperature... Would I be ready for that?
What if I get upset and scared?
What if I see something?
I don't know If I can expect anything to happen, but at the same time I would be the happiest human if Satan chooses to make me feel he Is with me.
I wish I could feel his presence, his energy...but I don't expect It to happen.
The only thing I want Is to let my heart speak.

Next point.
I think It would be difficult for me to use my own blood to sign my name on the paper, so what if I cut my left hand and let the blood simply drop on the paper?
Would It work?

Do I have to cut my finger before or after I end reading my dedication?

Thank you for reading me.
Can't wait to read your answers.
May Satan bless you all.

It’s fine to open up and pour your heart out and express your honest feelings to Satan before the ritual. Absolutely fine. The gods are real beings and have their ways of revealing themselves to us when we seek them out. Be ready.

Everybody’s dedication ritual goes differently. We’re all individuals. As long as your intent is there and your motivation is honest, despite what you experience, the ritual will work and you’ll be on this path. Then you begin a spiritual empowerment program and begin doing rtrs and you’re one of us fighting the good fight.

With the signing of the name and blood. Do what you can. This isn’t about hurting yourself. A little blood is even fine, but do the best you can without leaking all over the place.

Satanic Path said:
So, I'll start.
I wanted to add a part to the ritual on Jos, a part in which I open myself to Satan, where I tell him I want him to enter my life and that I want to be part of his family.
But what if something happens or It chooses to send me some signs, like things moving on their own or the room changing his temperature... Would I be ready for that?
What if I see something?
I don't know If I can expect anything to happen, but at the same time I would be the happiest human if Satan chooses to make me feel he Is with me.

Next point.
I think It would be difficult for me to use my own blood to sign my name on the paper, so what if I cut my left hand and let the blood simply drop on the paper?
Would It work?

May Satan bless you all.
Hi. You have to have courage and be absolutely sure about your decision before you dedicate.

Don't get your hopes too high regarding the signs. I was hoping for physical signs when I dedicated but didn't see/feel anything except the joy in my heart. The Powers of Hell are obviously very busy. Just step in and start doing your part, if you feel the time is right for you.

If I remember it correctly from previous posts, you can put your fingerprint in blood instead of a signature. What is important is your intent. Maybe some other members will chime in regarding that one?

You have to sign the paper with blood BEFORE you read the dedication.

Satanic Path said:
So, I'll start.
Yeah you can do that, it's fine.

Satanic Path said:
What if I see something?
The Gods arent gonna try to spook you or anything, don't worry. Just relax and do the dedication. Nothing bad or scary is gonna happen from/during it.

Satanic Path said:
Next point.
Would It work?
It works, but it really is possible to sign your name properly in blood. I did it too and it worked fine. Just get yourself something (sterile) you can dip into your blood and then use it like a pen to write your name. You dont need to get a lot of blood on there, just a little bit. If you absolutely cannot write your name in blood, then write it with the pen and drip your blood over it.

Satanic Path said:
You first write the dedication on the paper, leaving a blank space where your name will go. Then, prick your finger and write your name there in blood. Then, recite the dedication either out loud or in your mind, and burn the paper afterwards.

Satanic Path said:
So, I'll start.
What if I see something?

Next point.
Would It work?

May Satan bless you all.

I gently recommend not cutting your finger as it can sting at first and get infected later, especially if it's a kitchen knife or something that is dull and not perfectly clean. If you can get a sewing needle, you can spray it thoroughly with rubbing alcohol and wipe it down with a tissue paper/Kleenex. Then you can poke into your index finger of your non-dominant hand. I recommend this in case you are unable to get a diabetic lancet, which can raise suspicions of your parents if no one is diabetic or you are on limited income. This is what I do (regarding the sewing needle.)

Be sure to wash your hands before doing this and wiping down the index finger of the non-dominant hand with hand sanitizer before doing so.

If this is still very risky for you and your parents are the snoopy, nosy and strict type, and you feel very unsafe doing the physical dedication and cannot burn anything (because you live in an apartment complex with smoke detectors and the balcony offers no privacy) you can do the dedication ritual on the astral, until you get your own place and can do all this in privacy and relative safety and comfort.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Temple.html

You know your situation at home so I will let you decide. You can ask Satan to help guide you to get the materials you need and the privacy too should you be able and decide to do the physical dedication ritual.

I understand a bit about being frightened and nervous about things moving on their own in your room. A lot of people are frightened of the supernatural and the Powers of Hell, most of all Satan.

First off, please STOP believing all the lies, slander, frightening horror movies, video games, Youtube videos, Christian testimonies (Youtube, books, websites) about Satan. This is hard to deprogram from right away and it takes time, so please be patient with yourself.

Stop watching them and playing them too, because they DO imbed themselves in one's subconscious mind. The enemy does everything they can to keep people scared of Satan and far away from him, so they do this in every single way, at every single turn and chance they get. They spread lies, make real spiritual (true) Satanism look laughable or not to be take seriously in movies, documentaries, websites, Youtube videos... so people think what they see if what they get. Be more discerning with what you watch, read, and listen to.

Even sincere Gentile seekers of Satan believe the lies they are exposed to because the enemy has people everywhere to spread lies, misinformation, watered down information and sensationalist stories to attract people and keep their attention.

Have you seen this Youtube channel? It has audio sermons by HPS Maxine:

https://www.youtube.com/user/JoSMinistries

Keep studying the Joy of Satan website and Exposing Christianity website. I've looked around the web and bought books and the only accurate depictions of Satan and the Powers of Hell are on the websites and on these forums.

For real, everything else I've come across in Youtube, on the Internet, in books, over the past 10 years as an SS, is all baloney, bullshit, misinformation and quacks out to make a few big bucks, get a big name and get lots of followers, book deals and fame. They don't know Satan. They just make things up to get viewers/readers or are dealing with enemy entities that can shape-shift and other imposter spirits. They cannot discern and cannot tell the difference between an imposter and the real deal of Satan, his energy, voice, appearance and those of the Powers of Hell.

You can just sit up in bed, or focus in your mind on the sigil of Satan, and talk to him in your mind, telepathically, especially if there's no privacy at home and you don't want your parents to hear you talking out loud or even whispering your feelings, thoughts and communication/prayers to Satan.

Tell Satan everything that is in your heart. Be open to him. He will respond. He will meet you more than halfway if you reach out to him in sincerity, honesty, respect and without demands. Think of him as a father figure or your Creator.

As hard as it is, be honest with yourself, and with him. Even when it feels incredibly uncomfortable and awkward. This will help you understand yourself and know yourself better. It takes time, so go slow and be kind to yourself.

Eric13 said:
It’s fine to open up and pour your heart out and express your honest feelings to Satan before the ritual. Absolutely fine. The gods are real beings and have their ways of revealing themselves to us when we seek them out. Be ready.

Everybody’s dedication ritual goes differently. We’re all individuals. As long as your intent is there and your motivation is honest, despite what you experience, the ritual will work and you’ll be on this path. Then you begin a spiritual empowerment program and begin doing rtrs and you’re one of us fighting the good fight.

With the signing of the name and blood. Do what you can. This isn’t about hurting yourself. A little blood is even fine, but do the best you can without leaking all over the place.

Thank you! May Satan bless you

I did not expect any sign from above, the atmosphere was solemn and my heart rejoiced, I felt that I was finally at home. But the sign did happen! At the end of the ritual of initiation, a candlestick made of fire-resistant thick glass shattered! It shattered into small sharp fragments, with wax remnants burning on it ..... Such a firework, wow! But the most interesting thing is that I was so calm, I was not afraid, and not a single splinter wounded me ....... And there was no fire. So who knows ...... Sometimes these signs happen. It has always been like this with me. For example - how I came to the joy of Satan .... I always looked for something, I looked for HIM. And the words of one song - "my joy, put your hand up, or push me away, the choice is yours .... My joy is fire to you, nobody since you loved me ......" And I started looking again ..... And then I got to the site The Joy of Satan and excitedly read the Book about the lies of Christianity and everything else ... it so responded in my soul. I saw - this is mine and this is about me .... Satan invited me ...... So what are the signs? Watch. Listen up. They are. It is necessary to learn to see and distinguish. Good luck to you! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back