Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Greece says NO to refugees, Closes border with Turkey entirely!

Voice of Enki [JG]

Saw this news article on the “new” refugee situation, caused by the instigated conflict against Syria for literally no reason by Turkey and Russia.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/greece-deploys-50-naval-vessels-air-support-after-turkey-opens-gates-refugees

Article speaks for itself. Greece is taking this very seriously and not messing around this time. Hopefully this policy will be the new norm, and other European countries will take note.

Personally I believe there should be a global policy that strips illegal refugees of their human rights while they try to cross, because they are no longer affiliated with any nation and willingly become migrants (perhaps designate migrants as a different group of people, not protected by the same rights other humans on earth enjoy), so they can be dealt with properly like the cockroaches they are, but for now blocking them with strong military support seems like a good step forward.

Also note from images of this new situation, that again 90+ percent of these “refugees” are males between ages 20-40 something on average. Just like last time.

Europe needs to secure it’s borders, and I’m very glad to see Greece taking such a strong stance finally, vowing that no illegal immigrant will be tolerated.

Hail Satan!

Austrian prime minister also said “no more refugees allowed”.

Nice things happen. I wish they didn’t allow even the first wave, but...never mind.

This is a matter of life and death.

Their average age is also 17-25 which means they only come here to race mix, loot, and they are at military age. They are almost entirely, only males.

We will keep up the spiritual warfare and information. The enemy is doomed. If these invaders go in, the tipping point will be reached soon.

These apes will be punished. Also, in the borders of Greece, they also used weaponry this time to do a full scale invasion with smoke grenades given to them by Turkey.

There are more than 7000 in the borders now. This is trully an invation, most of them are men in the age of 25-27 ! Thakfully is also the army there.

Turkish Brothers and Sisters in Satan have elaborated on the situation, Erdogan has not only fucked Turkey up and made a mess [the reason so many refugees are in there is because Turkey has participated in causing chaos and unrest in Syria], but he also makes a bad name and reputation for all Turkish people.

We are being run by Jews and that is a very dangerous thing. It has ruined us for centuries and continuously.

The jews don't even know what is coming for them
people are becoming aware, and they are pushing very hard on their propaganda because they are scared, the victory is ours.

It is interesting to see how certain european countries are starting to see what is going on with these degenerated arseholes, mainly central european ones. Lands which used to belong to the Vikings such as Sweeden, Finland, Norway and others like France, the Great Britain, Spain, Portugal have become centre of Political Correctness and bullshit. Most men are effeminate cowards and women and "minorities" lead the by the nose. Fortunately this crap hasn't arrived to other powerful countries of the continent.
There is a so called NS movement on the rise in Germany and Austria. As regards Hungary what Viktor Orban, albeit a jew and a shill, has been doing against pisslam and Gyorgy Schwarz proves hungarians aren't people to toy with. The very same can be said about the Polish although they fight degeneracy, communism and fucking politicial correctness they are struggling behind the nazarene and his dammed cross. These people are nuts and beyond reason but at least they aren't embracing light weight communism (we know well here there isn't such thing but before they open the slaughterhouse they play the all loving card as the fictitious jewsus does in the filthy bible). The berserker stamina still runs in their blond which is very important to annihilate the kikes. In addition to that, as I am able to speak many languages I talk regularly to people from Europe and even people who don't care so much about politics they are beginning to understand musslims are a bunch a rapist and saddist in a hot pursuit of making the white race go extinct and the European Culture.
Even those PC morons always guilty for being white and middle class know they are better than these savages

Erdogan is a Domeh Jew as the tribe has been running Turkey since the official end of the Ottoman Empire. He has put Turkey under a neo Islamic regime as well and is working with the cabal of Jews in Moscow and Israel against Syria. Erdogan is pushing the tribes agenda in the Middle East and the invasion of Europe. Just like the Jewess Merkel in Germany is as well.

This is what caused Britain to leave the EU they knew with the actions of Turkey they were going to get overrun like Germany has been. The Jews are attempting to push their virus all over Europe to take control with bringing about martial law like situations like in China over this.

I saw the news too, good thing that Greece is trying to protect it's border, still why did the Turkey president did this, like what was his excuse?
The guy need to be hold accountable for this...

Things are escalating here in Greece.

People are reacting everywhere, even in Lesvos island they started to chase members of NGO who is helping refugees to come in Greece.

Party time!

txg said:
so they can be dealt with properly like the cockroaches they are

migrants are cockroaches, you heard it here first. deal with them properly like the insects they are

Illegal migrants and those who come to culturally and racially replace, yes.

Other people, not at all.

These come to racially replace, financially parasitize, and for other nefarious purposes such as an elaborate plan of the Jews to cause unrest in Europe.

Turkey is also in big trouble due to Erdogan's stupid policies. The Turkish people are going to suffer a lot from this internally, and it has been so financially also.

If only the Jew Erdogan was using Turkish power to develop Turkey, both the Mediterranean and the Middle East would be guaranteed and better places to live.

There are some 5 to 9 million Syrian refugees in Turkey and this is just the (((official))) number. I'd be willing to bet it's higher than 10 million, even.

They have lived like royalty on government aid (our tax money), most of them received free grubs much higher than the minimum wage while more than 20% of our people (again according to (((official))) numbers; living here, I am willing to bet real money that the actually numbers are way closer to 1 out of every 2 people) wallow below the poverty line, many of them got free housing, cars, preferential treatment in hospitals, employment, whatever. It is, in one word, revolting. I as a proud SS have to remind myself every day that ultimately, only the Jew is to blame and these people are only a symptom, not the issue itself. So imagine how hostile the average Turkish folk are against refugees. If they aren't %100 brainwashed goyim, they are, as a rule, redpilled by circumstance on immigration.

All of this happened in the last decade, especially in the last 5 years. I have witnessed, nay, felt the change myself. It feels like Turkey is being forced to go through much of the (((multiculturalism))) filth Europe and America have been forced to go through; only in less than a decade rather than a century. So it hits us especially hard; and hear it from me, people are reacting and waking up. Even many of the despicable 50%-something vermin that voted for Erdoğan now criticize him harshly. Many now are even aware of his Jewish origins, many many people are becoming aware of the Jewish Question, sentiments are shifting at an alarming pace.

You know how the people revolted against the Weimar administration because the corruption of the culture, the degeneration of the ethical and financial fibre of the nation was too quick and intense to hide? It's happening here right now. Things are changing, rapidly. Our only hope is to steer the Zeitgeist in a direction favorable to us via the RTRs and other rituals.

As HP Cobra put it, a great banishing is coming. It is exciting to be at the center of that with all our Satanist Brothers and Sisters.

Keep in mind, everyone. We Turks are here, we fight with you every step of the way, and every day more and more of us wake up to the Truth and begin fighting the good fight.

Israel wants to flood Europe so they can take the land in the Middle East for themselves, Greece stands for all of us!

Erdogan opens borders by promising to send millions of immigrants to us, a Turkish TV in Arabic language provides instructions for escaping to Europe, indicating for Italy Bologna as a hub.

https://translate.google.it/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.liberoquotidiano.it%2Fnews%2Fitalia%2F13570479%2Fmigranti-matteo-salvini-erdogan-invia-italia-istruzioni-tv-turche.html

Apprentice said:
I'm lost for words.

Migrants (invading soldiers) are deliberately harming babies so they cry for the cameras in Greece & throughout Europe

Human traffickers are smuggling these kids into Europe while jihadists & the fake news uses them as props to pimp & exploit emotions from public

— Amy Mek (@AmyMek) March 2, 2020

http://pic.twitter.com/j2ViqzM9Dg

Some of these children are even abducted so people falsely claim these are their children for easy mercy/passage.

It's like this and worse.

PeppermintTaco said:
There are some 5 to 9 million Syrian refugees in Turkey and this is just the (((official))) number. I'd be willing to bet it's higher than 10 million, even.

They have lived like royalty on government aid (our tax money), most of them received free grubs much higher than the minimum wage while more than 20% of our people (again according to (((official))) numbers; living here, I am willing to bet real money that the actually numbers are way closer to 1 out of every 2 people) wallow below the poverty line, many of them got free housing, cars, preferential treatment in hospitals, employment, whatever. It is, in one word, revolting. I as a proud SS have to remind myself every day that ultimately, only the Jew is to blame and these people are only a symptom, not the issue itself. So imagine how hostile the average Turkish folk are against refugees. If they aren't %100 brainwashed goyim, they are, as a rule, redpilled by circumstance on immigration.

All of this happened in the last decade, especially in the last 5 years. I have witnessed, nay, felt the change myself. It feels like Turkey is being forced to go through much of the (((multiculturalism))) filth Europe and America have been forced to go through; only in less than a decade rather than a century. So it hits us especially hard; and hear it from me, people are reacting and waking up. Even many of the despicable 50%-something vermin that voted for Erdoğan now criticize him harshly. Many now are even aware of his Jewish origins, many many people are becoming aware of the Jewish Question, sentiments are shifting at an alarming pace.

You know how the people revolted against the Weimar administration because the corruption of the culture, the degeneration of the ethical and financial fibre of the nation was too quick and intense to hide? It's happening here right now. Things are changing, rapidly. Our only hope is to steer the Zeitgeist in a direction favorable to us via the RTRs and other rituals.

As HP Cobra put it, a great banishing is coming. It is exciting to be at the center of that with all our Satanist Brothers and Sisters.

Keep in mind, everyone. We Turks are here, we fight with you every step of the way, and every day more and more of us wake up to the Truth and begin fighting the good fight.

Bought tears to my eyes.
Every jew will pay for what they have done to us.
Hail Satan!

LiveStorm said:
Türkler orospu çocuğu olduğu için sorun değil. Avrupa sınırlarına aman bir şey olmasın.

İroni yapıyorsundur umarım?

I will all tell you a big secret about Greece.
If you are a dedicated Spiritual Satanist, this shouldn't bother you, it will be for the better of all.

There will be a big change in the political/geopolitical realities of Greece.
It will get a government that will make Greece independent and have a voice on their internal and external realities/affairs.
Judeo-Christianity will be weakened and on it's ashes the ancient Soul and Culture will re-emerge and built upon.
The Orthodox Church will lose more and more power and influence of the State and the people.
Her citizens will shift more towards the already favorable philhellenic Nations of the world and these relationships will be strengthened and built upon further (Russia, Serbia, Romania, Italy, Kurdish, Armenia, Assad's Syria, etc.)
Her Army and Economy will be boosted as much as possible for defensive measures and assurance of independence from evil and hostile forces.

On the internal all nationalities that have ill intent and a negative stance towards Greece will go back to their place of origin,
also those that committed crimes and were brought illegally to Greece without the public's approval.
Greeks that live as immigrants outside will be brought back by lucrative opportunities and support of the Government.
Politicians of the old parties that have committed crimes will be brought to public trial on live-tv and held accountable for the whole world to watch, also the sentences they will receive.
It will be a Nation of justice and truth.
And anybody else who will not like that, will try to immigrate to "Israel" or Brussels.
Also Greece will support the Palestinians and their cause and will built a better relationship with them.

This will happen soon and with the support/blessing of our Gods/Demons.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back