Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

So a Jew managed to infiltrate my family

SSGrim88

And no it has nothing to do with my parents, but my older sister. Note this will have a bit of a vent/rant so I apologize if it’s long; I just want to try and give a bit of backstory making things clear.

For the past several years my older sister has been in an on and off relationship with this piece of trash and up till recently he’s been proclaiming he was white, even now there are times he still keeps up with this lie. Yet during the past year he slipped up a few times telling me while I was visiting my sister that he was jewish on his mom’s side but they weren’t the practicing ones (Which really makes no difference). At first I was hesitant to believe him as I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, making up excuses for myself that this couldn’t be true, he didn't even look like one, but during Samhain recently he brought it up again and this time affirmed to me that he was. I knew this guy had loads of negative energy around him but as I said I made up excuses for why that was. It’s only now that I have accepted this truth I could feel a huge difference and know why I always hated him, why he has such a shitty personality, he’s a fucking kike.

Whenever I went to their house he’d tell me theories which related to the truth and how he was determined to be that one jew that the jews hate, spilling the beans on his own kind to others, he knows of the enemy aliens, how there’s brainwashing with the bible, how the jews control everything, even how Satan is actually the good guy and stupidly thinking he’s going to somehow be rewarded for this which is just complete bs.

This guy managed to infiltrate when my family was going through harsh times, everyone was basically partying all the time so my older sister was under the influence of drugs and alcohol when they got together. My sister all this time possibly due to hang ups and such ignored all these red flags since she “loved him” and also due to the fact he’s pretty manipulative so when they’d break up he’d manage to crawl back into her life keeping her on his leash.

To make matters worse, they ended up having 2 children together who are younger than 9 and I feel the negative energies coming from them. And now there’s another one that’s on the way and my sister is 3 months pregnant but she’s always hesitant to abort since she believes (from being programmed from my xian mother) that she is killing her child also the fact my mom is pressuring her to keep it, telling her she won’t be supportive at all. (My mom can also be pretty manipulative)

Even with the breakups constantly happening they always get back together especially for the sake of their children since my sister wants a father figure in their lives since we didn’t have one growing up. Even if due to the spilling of the truth from him about jews she still stays with him, but it’s mainly since she’s hesitant.

I know my sister is open to the idea of meditation and yoga, I had given her info for the past 2 years concerning this and she does hate xianity. Whenever I manage to pull her away from the jewish infested house her energy feels a lot lighter and she seems genuinely happier. She told me that she wanted to one day get into meditation so that she could get rid of the traumas that plague her and she told me she knows that she has spiritual blocks.

When she told me she was pregnant, I tried telling her that having another kid was a very bad idea but not telling her the direct reason why. I just told her she wasn’t mentally ready to have another one and she got over emotional and giving me the cold shoulder so now I can’t necessarily influence her directly anymore but she has known for a while now that I’ve always hated the guy.

At this point, I don’t even know what to do. Luckily this has been motivating me to do the RTR but all I am concerned about right now is the child that is on its way. I want it gone. I don’t want to have to deal with another jew running around. I don’t know if influencing her to get an abortion with workings would be doable at this point in time ( I had other important workings I had to do previously ) or if I should focus on giving her a miscarriage but not in a way that would scar her forever.

I want to do something, I have the capability to do something and I just don’t want to stand idly by and watch my sibling suffer further.

So far I’ve used ISA on both of them for precautions and programmed my sister’s aura to repel him for the past 40 days and right now they are taking a break from each other as they got into a fight recently (as far as I know, this info could be outdated).

I also want to somehow get the guy away from her permanently but the fact they have 2 children is an obstacle. There would have to be something physical say like him getting in trouble with the law or something bad enough to happen that they’d never be together again. Also I was wondering if I should just continue programming her aura to repel him.

There’s also the problem of her current kids, but I don’t think I have to worry about them for a while or do anything drastic yet. I just want this upcoming child and the guy gone.

Also I'm not entirely sure if I am ready for a straight up death spell.

But there’s also a thought wondering if this is all just a waste of time, and there’s no point of helping my sibling even if there is a possibility of her waking up.

I could really use some help.
Thanks to those who got to the end of this post.

What the? Your sister is too far gone she already has reptile children. Your best bet is to just cut off all contact with them if possible so they cannot negatively affect you any further. I know that might be hard but from what you’ve been saying it looks like she’s not your sister anymore is turning into what that kike wants. Just do the the RTR and destroy him spiritually.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:

I'll take your advice with a grain of salt as I don't necessarily believe this, I don't think she's entirely gone, like I see this spark still there that could still be ignited if it's properly dealt with. I also haven't said much regarding their situation so it's easy to assume this, like for example my sister heavily rebels against him this is why they always get into fights, wouldn't you think if she was entirely gone, she'd just do nothing but be a slave like an xian? It's not like she has become one of them.

I mean her soul must be really dirty but I think there still could be something done about it, like it's not too late, I saw in a previous thread someone had a similar situation, but at the time I didn't want to hijack their post as well for the fact their situation may be similar but it's also different so I wanted opinions from others regarding my specific one, and in that thread they were going to do a death spell which is what I'm not ready for...
Also it's not really possible for me to cut off contact with them, my situation doesn't allow it which is another reason I'm asking for help.

Though yes I am doing the RTR and trying to destroy him.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back