Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Looking for information on Mammon/Zeus

As you can probably tell by my profile picture I have been a long time fan (even before coming to Spiritual Satanism) of the image of Zeus in Greek mythology.
I was pretty shocked to learn He's one of our Gods/Demons and stands with Father Satan, or more than shocked, filled with joy. I'm starting to feel some light astral senses slowly waking up from their slumber so as soon as they are anywhere near decent to commune with our Gods I plan to get to know Him if possible.
I don't know why, but I'm strongly attracted to Zeus. Of course, it may just be that I'm too well acquainted with the stories and legends, and for this reason I ask you Brothers and Sisters if you have any information on Him other than what is known in the JoS.

From what I read He is somehow known as "Mammon" but it's an Hebrew word for "money" (like they used to attribute the meaning of money to "Satan".. trying to make it all about money and petty things I suppose, damn rotten jews), but He responds to Zeus, so I would be using that name to try and summon Him, possibly vibrating His name.

Also, does anybody know what His sigil is?
So far only one Demoness has shown me Her sigil, to confirm who She was I guess, as I already knew Her for trying to make contact with me, so I'm a total noob when it comes to summoning. (And yes, I know, "open up your astral senses before you do that".. have been doing that for nearly 20 years without summoning almost anyone and CRAVING Demons in my life.) I've been starting to feel 'some' energies and some chakras so I'm strongly considering starting to perform some summoning ritual and ask the Demons to help me open them up. It's very probably the only one thing I have not done yet.

HAIL SATAN AND THE POWERS OF HELL!!!!

You're very romantic with Zeus, aka Satan.
Iexplain you why zeus is satan, you only read a post of one of the JoyOfSatan creator who wrote a think like a demons he/she met, LOOKS LIKE zeus.

Zeus is father of all gods, and guess who is father of all demons?

Satan is the one who launch lightning, if you think twice, the opening of the base chakra is rapresented by a lightning, also knowed as sowilo rune

Bro, If you love Zeus, IT MEANS YOU LOVE SATAN AND YOU ARE ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO MAYBE CAME FROM HIS GUIDE FROM THE PAST! Don't break down! Now learn how to open your astral senses and see the auras, you must to go in a not-deep trance and try to see your aura:
Go to this link for more informations:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

The word “Zeus” comes from Sanskrit “Dyáuṣ”, which is the name of the Vedic sky God. The complete name of Dyáuṣ is Dyáuṣ Pitṛ́. The Roman name of Zeus, “Jupiter”, comes from “Dyáuṣ Pitṛ́”.
In Greek tradition, Zeus uses the Thunderbolt to “defeat” Typhon, which is a allegory to Vidyut Shakti(The Thunderbolt) activating the Kundalini(Serpent) Shakti.

Mammon was stolen by the jews and comes from the Vedic Maum and refers to the crown chakra and the planet Jupiter.

TOSS said:
Iexplain you why zeus is satan, you only read a post of one of the JoyOfSatan creator who wrote a think like a demons he/she met, LOOKS LIKE zeus.

Satan is the one who launch lightning, if you think twice, the opening of the base chakra is rapresented by a lightning, also knowed as sowilo rune

Bro, If you love Zeus, IT MEANS YOU LOVE SATAN AND YOU ARE ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO MAYBE CAME FROM HIS GUIDE FROM THE PAST! Don't break down! Now learn how to open your astral senses and see the auras, you must to go in a not-deep trance and try to see your aura:
Go to this link for more informations:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

Don't forget that Zeus is also a Demon

MAMMON [ZEUS]
”Mammon" is not his real name. "Mammon" is a Hebrew word for money and nothing more. How this name was applied to a Demon/God was through misinterpretation and ignorance. We found in our workings with the Demons, the Greek God Zeus answers to "Mammon."
Zeus has short platinum blonde hair with waves and very light bluish-grey eyes. He wears a laurel crown, a white toga and is built stocky.
– High Priestess Maxine

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONSI.html/

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
From what I read He is somehow known as "Mammon" but it's an Hebrew word for "money" (like they used to attribute the meaning of money to "Satan".. trying to make it all about money and petty things I suppose, damn rotten jews), but He responds to Zeus, so I would be using that name to try and summon Him, possibly vibrating His name.
I don't think that use Hebrew names in rituals is a good thing. The Greeks believed that the Egyptian equivalent of Zeus was Amun. In Goetia, there is a Daimon called Aamon, who is Amun.

TOSS said:

Satan si the father of all Demons. He is the leader of them. Zeus is the Roman Jupiter, who rules the crown chakra just like Marduk rules the crown chakra in Mesopotamian mythology. Marduk is one of the son of Satan, not to mention Amon in Egyptian mythology. I would not be surprised if he was also Thor of Egyptian mythology and Indra in Vedic mythology.

In any case, any God can take any roles that he wants in mythology, as mythology was written posthumously to describe spiritual alchemy processes.

Stormblood said:
TOSS said:

Satan si the father of all Demons.

*is not. What the heaven happened here, I don't know lol

TOSS said:
Iexplain you why zeus is satan, you only read a post of one of the JoyOfSatan creator who wrote a think like a demons he/she met, LOOKS LIKE zeus

Stormblood said:
Satan si the father of all Demons. He is the leader of them. Zeus is the Roman Jupiter, who rules the crown chakra just like Marduk rules the crown chakra in Mesopotamian mythology. Marduk is one of the son of Satan, not to mention Amon in Egyptian mythology. I would not be surprised if he was also Thor of Egyptian mythology and Indra in Vedic mythology..

Trying to feel Him, I don't think Zeus is Satan. The little energy I can get from them is just different. Zeus is more like.. someone else entirely, with another role, another set of skills so to speak. Treasurer, as the description says about Him? I have no idea what that even means for a Demon. If it's an analogy I don't really get it either, this time.

I know Satan to be Shiva, not only HP Maxine openly states this but the time when I saw Satan in His entirety He was Shiva, so I'm pretty sure. I never saw Zeus (other than the common related art of course) but I kinda feel He can't be too far from that image: blonde/white hair, celestial eyes green/light blue in color, white toga, and somehow 'sparkly', maybe has to do with the thunder and lightning.
Of course so far these are all speculations, mostly, I have yet to meet Him.

As for Amun, and being one of the seven Sons of Satan, I don't really know. I can barely name all seven, let alone know Who has other names. But if Zeus is one of the Sons of Satan, well... no wonder I'm so attracted to Him in some devotional/loyal way.

Anyone ever found Zeus' sigil? Could it be a Sun symbol, like the swastika or sowilo?

Update on my experiene with Zeus.

While I'm still unsure whether or not Zeus is Satan or a Son of Satan or another unrelated Demon, I'm getting some 'vibe' from Him. And forgive me if it might be stupid to say but you may call this 'love'. I'm heterosexual, only tried to get to understand what homosexual dudes find so attractive about another guy and tried to keep an open mind (especially after I read the pages in the "Third Sex" website on Succubi/Incubi), so I have no such thoughts regarding Zeus. As Brother TOSS put it, it's more romantical than anything else. I don't know, I'm not excluding the possibiity that I know Zeus from way before cause it feels like that somehow.

The main point is: I've been trying for years all the meditations in the book, exercised until I almost believed no more that I could make it. Followed HP Maxine's instructions to the letter thinking I won't need to read instruction on the JoS once I open up to the gods and take their advice for granted before I read anything else.
Now I think the main mistake I always did was using 'light' to visualize my aura growing. Light to me feels like very little, I need something more. I used light on others to heal and they felt a lot, but I never felt from it myself, let alone from other magick users, even if they claimed they had had success with other people.

Today (after I started doubling the RTRs last night, so I'm DEFINITELY keeping this up!) I felt Zeus's advice. It wasn't with words as I can't hear well, but with sheer knowledge. He told me to visualize "Electricity" to increase my aura, as my perception works a lot better with it. I tried. And I cried for the joy. I felt my system flooded with energy, like I imagine other people feel when they report that they felt "a lot". I think it finally makes sense, and it took a simple advice from Zeus. Maybe I just wasn't ready before, maybe the gods waited for me to discover my Element and seriously absorb it (more than I ever have before) in order to let me have the next piece of the puzzle.

Also (and this will possibly nourish the "romantical" theory with something more) last night after the RTRs I tried to focus on Father Satan, as I had seen Him before immediately after a stimulating RTR a little while back, but instead I saw a beautiful blonde young woman, wearing a white loose "shirt" that looked vaguely like ancient Greek style and her aura was powerful, golden and electric. Like, sparkly electric. I found this vision highly attractive to say the least (she looked VERY much like my perfect ideal woman).

Could 'she' have been Zeus in the guise of the opposite sex?
Now meaning to attract the "oh you're so deluded dude, why would Demons want to have sex with you" comments, but.. she 'felt' so godlike and I thought of Zeus. Next morning (now) I realize this message from Him.

Do tell me if you think I'm bonkers lol, I don't mind. Too happy to have felt and seen all this! :D

HAIL SATAN! HAIL ZEUS!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back