Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Phoenician alphabet

Darksage666

guys why does hebrew sound so similar to the Phoenician alphabet? i mean we know the jews stolen from several ancient gentile languages and made their Hebrew crap but hebrew and Phoenician looks so similar that one of the only differences is the way that the certain letter looks but it’s pronounced very similar?

Because the Jews existed in Phoenicia and have stolen their Alphabet. Even worse, this is actually derived from Sanskrit, as even Phoenician has a long link to Sanskrit.

Jews used Phoenician in their "Very early beginnings" [infiltration] and then created their own morphling of the Phoenician alphabet that they called "Paleo Hebrew". Then, they cleared it out for personal use, which is what they always do. Judaism in itself is all stolen, same as all their symbols.

tumblr_mz38dwGqo41rjkubgo1_1280.gifv

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Because the Jews existed in Phoenicia and have stolen their Alphabet. Even worse, this is actually derived from Sanskrit, as even Phoenician has a long link to Sanskrit.

Jews used Phoenician in their "Very early beginnings" [infiltration] and then created their own morphling of the Phoenician alphabet that they called "Paleo Hebrew". Then, they cleared it out for personal use, which is what they always do. Judaism in itself is all stolen, same as all their symbols.

tumblr_mz38dwGqo41rjkubgo1_1280.gifv

Thank you HP, so Zayin is not something exclusive to Hebrew but the jews just made their own version of this?

The kabbalists believe that the Hebrew letters are manifestations of power of “God”. But, this is bullshit. The Hebrew letters are a corruption of Phoenician letters, who comes from runes. The kikes just deformed the runes, who represent the natural paths of energy. Sanskrit was originally written with Brahmi alphabet, who comes from Harappan alphabet. The archeologist Shikaripura Ranganatha Rao related the Harappan script to the Phoenician script.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back