Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Going into the Military

Poweredbythesun

Website
www.satanisgod.org
Going into the Military

So, I've finally decided to go into the Military. And I'm putting together a program for getting me through basic training, AIT, and then a regular schedule I can do wherever I am.

So far I know chakra spinning is a must, breathing meditations are good, and 'vibrating' runes and mantras mentally works to some extent. But what else am I missing?

I plan to also do yoga for a few breaths each position before bed (if that's a possibility), but is there also a way to do the Final RTR during basic (even mentally) or should I just double up right now to make up for my absence during this? I've debated on getting a pocket bible and modifying a few pages so I can do the FInal RTR, but I'm not sure that would be a good idea.

I have at least a few months if I'm right, and I know there are other SS in the U.S. Military so I was hoping to get your advice. Can't really say what branch I'm going into, but everyone has to go through Basic Training.

Thank you all in advance! :)

Poweredbythesun said:
Going into the Military

So, I've finally decided to go into the Military. And I'm putting together a program for getting me through basic training, AIT, and then a regular schedule I can do wherever I am.

So far I know chakra spinning is a must, breathing meditations are good, and 'vibrating' runes and mantras mentally works to some extent. But what else am I missing?

I plan to also do yoga for a few breaths each position before bed (if that's a possibility), but is there also a way to do the Final RTR during basic (even mentally) or should I just double up right now to make up for my absence during this? I've debated on getting a pocket bible and modifying a few pages so I can do the FInal RTR, but I'm not sure that would be a good idea.

I have at least a few months if I'm right, and I know there are other SS in the U.S. Military so I was hoping to get your advice. Can't really say what branch I'm going into, but everyone has to go through Basic Training.

Thank you all in advance! :)[/quote
As far as my own opinion and experience the military is no place for an SS. I was in the national guard for 6 years..even then i had doubts about enlistment. Its not only watered down as fuck but i can assure you you will be thouroughly brainwashed. All that shit about defending the country is a lie. Soldiers are fodder for the zionist agenda in all the wars they have orchestrated..the only true cause was back when the US was born. Theres no defending the country but harvesting resources and making profit. The basic training unit i was in was politically correct as fuck. We had a female DS that didnt like the whites and blacks having their own groups and forced us to mix..in the lines too..salt and pepper she called it. Just a microcosm of the forced multiculturalism. My brother is in a medical unit and let me tell you. The crap big gubment pushes down his throat are all lies ..he really believes barely any people have died from the coronavirus for example becase .gov says its true.

Poweredbythesun said:
I've debated on getting a pocket bible and modifying a few pages so I can do the FInal RTR, but I'm not sure that would be a good idea.

I'd recommend a little notebook or journal instead if you're allowed that. Fill it with actual, unrelated notes/things as a cover and sneak the Final RTR in however you deem appropriate. You could even have it encoded somehow, make it into your fun secret SS mission while you're off training.

Doing the final rtr I’m your mind will work and it’s better than not doing it at all. I’ll do it while in the car a lot when I take cabs for work. (Not driving, as a passenger.) Cause what else to do while just being driven? But I feel it working so I’ve never questioned it. If the music is going, I’ll quietly whisper the words as well and it’s even stronger.

To explain a bit: Things have fallen into place in a way lately, and my dreams of becoming an engineer (I'm not going to specify what kind for obvious reasons) can be fulfilled by going through the Military. My family member is already on track to this same career path, so I estimated if he can do it so can I. Especially as smart as we both are.

Staying where I am is also limiting, but not in a bad way? I guess. It's more of a place to retire, than to live in. Factories are the major employers, and even the strongest place to work at (which is also where I work) is having problems and I can see a lot of people getting laid off if things go badly.

So to put it, it's not that I need to go in. But I want to. And having a secure career, let alone one where I can do the work I'm most fond of is something I find Awesome.

I'll still be a SS, and I'm working on a routine now. But it will be steady and slow, doing the basics to perfection and workings when I have time. Also I'm getting much better at trance, so maybe by the time I start basic training I'll have an astral temple I can use for workings and the like :)

Also, I think I've found a way to hide the Final RTR so I can do it. My only concern now is at what times I'd have time to quickly do the Final RTR and yoga. Though neither would take long at all.

Since I wanted to join the FFL back in the day, I talked to some guy that spent 20 years in the military. To sum it all up, everything boils down to your mental strength. Body adapts quickly, mind does not. So I really hope you got everything sorted and are prepared upstairs.

When he joined, he said that the first month he cried himself to sleep because it wasn't what he expected. So don't set yourself for failure or make things harder by having some weird expectations of how things will be. You won't really know how will you react until you're there.
Know that you will be pushed out of your comfort zone, be under a strict schedule and will have someone bossing you around.

If you plan on getting into special forces, you can forget about it unless you are extremely though mentally. Where I'm from, the top special force units go through extremely brutal training lasting of 6 months. Exhausting drills, intentional sleep deprivation(last week of training, they have to endure 80 hours of sleep deprivation), being chased by dogs, they get captured and beaten up into telling what they were doing in a part of their training in the mountains. Candidates know they are not some enemy force, but it still sucks when someone is punching you while you're tied up. They also spend a good portion out of those 6 months needing to survive in the middle of nowhere. Each week they would get a supply drop(they actually just get the coordinates, they have to locate it themselves) that intentionally doesn't have enough food so they have to eat whatever they find in the forest. Most of the time those are berries(if lucky), edible plants and worms. Overall, only 10% make it.
So always make sure to know what you're in for ;)

You should do more RTRs now, but still do them mentally when your training starts. It's better than nothing and it keeps the pressure on the enemy. Doing RTRs everyday is like you having a frontline and slowly pushing back the enemy lines. You stop doing RTRs daily, the enemy advances and pushes you(and us collectively) back.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back