Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I'm scared

Aquarius

I really hope not but maybe I have coronavirus. I've been vomiting for the past 3 hours periodically, vomiting then feeling much better but still cold and typical flu symptoms and then vomiting again.

Do not be scared as this can pass like any other flu. Do not also assume you have it unless you do for sure, ie, got tested for it.

The Coronavirus has nothing different than the seasonal flu so these can be conflated. If you have the flu its no big deal.

Do not be scared, you are probably worried here and do not have it. Even if this was the case you are going to be OK. Treat it as a regular flu and only if it goes really bad try to seek help.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Do not be scared as this can pass like any other flu. Do not also assume you have it unless you do for sure, ie, got tested for it.

The Coronavirus has nothing different than the seasonal flu so these can be conflated. If you have the flu its no big deal.

Do not be scared, you are probably worried here and do not have it. Even if this was the case you are going to be OK. Treat it as a regular flu and only if it goes really bad try to seek help.
Thank you, it was a pretty bad night, but not eating or drinking is helping me not to vomit. I was scared but now I'm not. Thank you again.

Aquarius said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you, it was a pretty bad night, but not eating or drinking is helping me not to vomit. I was scared but now I'm not. Thank you again.

If you find it causes you intense respiratory problems such as feeling your lungs badly, this can be an issue. Not so much vomitting etc. The Coronavirus is very similar to the seasonal flu, just more respiratory system oriented, from what is reported.

Try to get some form of supplementation. If you find it is bad off, do not hesitate to go to a hospital, however, going to the hospital may actually cause an issue as some may have problems with actual Coronavirus cases.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

If you find it causes you intense respiratory problems such as feeling your lungs badly, this can be an issue. Not so much vomitting etc. The Coronavirus is very similar to the seasonal flu, just more respiratory system oriented, from what is reported.

Try to get some form of supplementation. If you find it is bad off, do not hesitate to go to a hospital, however, going to the hospital may actually cause an issue as some may have problems with actual Coronavirus cases.
Other than feeling cold and the nausea and vomiting there's nothing else, it's going away too, I feel better. Thank you HoodedCobra, you're like a big Brother:)

Aquarius said:
I really hope not but maybe I have coronavirus. I've been vomiting for the past 3 hours periodically, vomiting then feeling much better but still cold and typical flu symptoms and then vomiting again.
If you want to have some preparation for any illness in general, Shannon recommended me tumeric tincture with black pepper extract (piperine). It can help your body to rid itself of illnesses more effectively.
It should be in a base of either alcohol or vegetable-gycerine. Make sure there are no other ingredients aside from those three.

Aquarius said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:

Other than feeling cold and the nausea and vomiting there's nothing else, it's going away too, I feel better. Thank you HoodedCobra, you're like a big Brother:)

Glad you're feeling a bit better, take care and get better soon.

It's good you're feeling better at this point; I just recently endured a stomach flu with comparable symptoms to yours and the thought of coronavirus fluttered through my head for a moment. It lasted about a day and a half but it was definitely one of the worse flues I've had to deal with. Many people in my area who've recently come down with this sickness have said the same, so it sounds to be a particularly bad case of the bug that's making its rounds.

I'm sure you already know that hydration is your friend here. I ended up going to the hospital to clear all bases and getting liquids in me helped immeasurably. The hunger pains were also a bitch but since you're on the upswing now you'll be able to resolve those without the nausea getting in the way so much.

Aquarius said:
I am just getting over a minor cold. Remember its also that season. Don't be scared. Try to stay hydrated maybe some vitamin c and clean your aura some extra times. Vomiting can also come from flu or food poisoning. The latter can manifest itself in as little as 12 hours and can be gone after in 24 to 72 hours. If you dont feel like youre gunna convulse or that your lungs are filling up you should be ok

Aquarius said:
Just try somehow to keep yourself hydrated with electrolytes. Also, big doses of vitamin C work wonders against cold and flu symptoms (if the vomiting finally stops).

Aquarius said:

OMG. ME. TOO. I went to the bathroom nonstop.
This was a particularly vile case of norovirus, which I was wondering where I got it from because I wash my hands relentlessly.

It's scary how these things happen all at once. I hope we all get better. x

Aquarius said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It will only be seasonal flu, here explains the difference between this and Coronavirus and what you are asked by a doctor - protocol to determine if it is COVID19 - if you call for an emergency:
https://www.vanityfair.it/benessere/salute-e-prevenzione/2020/02/25/sintomi-influenza-coronavirus-febbre-raffreddore-tosse-differenze-screening-telefonico-medico-di-base

Aquarius said:

Hope it's getting better brother, stay well.

Shael said:
Aquarius said:
If you want to have some preparation for any illness in general, Shannon recommended me tumeric tincture with black pepper extract (piperine). It can help your body to rid itself of illnesses more effectively.
It should be in a base of either alcohol or vegetable-gycerine. Make sure there are no other ingredients aside from those three.
Damn, I forgot about this >:/

Aquarius said:
Thank you guys, today I'm feeling like a fresh rose. :)

Happy to hear. Make sure you're taking care of yourself so it doesn't happen again. Have a nice day :)

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
It's good you're feeling better at this point; I just recently endured a stomach flu with comparable symptoms to yours and the thought of coronavirus fluttered through my head for a moment. It lasted about a day and a half but it was definitely one of the worse flues I've had to deal with. Many people in my area who've recently come down with this sickness have said the same, so it sounds to be a particularly bad case of the bug that's making its rounds.

I'm sure you already know that hydration is your friend here. I ended up going to the hospital to clear all bases and getting liquids in me helped immeasurably. The hunger pains were also a bitch but since you're on the upswing now you'll be able to resolve those without the nausea getting in the way so much.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norovirus
The flu virus lasts around a week and doesn't affect the intestines. The symptoms you listed are of the Norovirus. It lasts 2-3 days at most but it affects the intestine heavily, the intestines try to get rid of it not only through the immune system but also with vomiting or diarrhea or both.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back