Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Finland on the Verge

Wayofthegods

Finland on the verge of making christianity illegal.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2020/february/historically-christian-finland-threatens-to-fine-imprison-believers-who-speak-out-on-matters-of-faith

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/laughingindisbelief/2017/03/finland-votes-to-protect-children-from-christianity/

https://www.bibliatodo.com/En/christian-news/finland-could-declare-christianity-illegal-amid-growing-persecution/

So It begins.

Finaly xianity will end! The Final Rtr is doing is job :D

Aldrick said:

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2020/february/historically-christian-finland-threatens-to-fine-imprison-believers-who-speak-out-on-matters-of-faith

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/laughingindisbelief/2017/03/finland-votes-to-protect-children-from-christianity/

https://www.bibliatodo.com/En/christian-news/finland-could-declare-christianity-illegal-amid-growing-persecution/

So It begins.

Very good news. RTR's are paying off!

Aldrick said:

So It begins.

You fucking KIDDINGS ME?!?! :p :p :D :D :cool: :cool:

FINALLY i have a reason to say with UTMOST CONFIDENCE that: SUOMI FINLAND PERKELE!(Translated: I am a Finn :lol: )

Aldrick said:

So It begins.

But as AMAIZINGGGG news as they ARE :p :p ... Im afraid THAT wont be happening in many many years :roll:

Sounds too good to be true.
Christianity will obviously be outlawed but it will take time.

I played Control not long ago. Game is full of reference to Gods and spiritual. Even one of the most important characters is a Finn named Ahti. :)

Keep up with the RTRs. :)

Aldrick said:

So It begins.

Awesome! This is great news.

Unless this direction is used to replace xianity with cultural marxism or create that end time victim mentality to actually frighten people to believe than this is more than good news. It's an omen! A positive trend!
HAIL SATAN!

I'm very pleased about that. I've been thinking about something. How many crimes the jews have committed since they arrived and will continue until the end, it's obvious. I would like the HPs to write in a PDF document a collection of the endless jewish crimes against humanity and against this planet.
In one fell swoop they wiped out one and a half billion animals plus insects and plants with fire in Australia in a few days. Same thing in the Amazon and California. And muslims and christians and other slaves of the jews who sacrifice millions of animals every year and several times a year for the jews. Attacks with viruses, bombs, wars... Ancient peoples genocidated by jews. Deception and exploitation as mass cattle with christianity and islam. One of the greatest crimes that the jews have committed is to have condemned all of humanity to death in old age and I don't know how many people have died from this and die every day.

Aldrick said:

So It begins.

That is AMAZING news!!!! :eek: Wow.. I wasn't wrong about the RTR being way more powerful than I initially believed.

HAIL SATAN AND THE POWERS OF HELL!!!!

This is excellent news! Thank you kindly for sharing.

This is Scandinavian.

And we are still transiting the last grades of Saturn in Capricorn (22nd of March Saturn enters Aquarius)
The greatest destruction of christianity is set to come when JUPITER SATURN and NEPTUNE make the conjunction in PISCES in 2022!!! Not only that but also in 2025 Uranus will reach Gemini and Pluto will reach Aquarius. Both are air signs which emphasize freedom, rebelion, uniqueness, individuality and their by far the most smart sign of the Zodiac (GEMINI rules Mercury the planet of intelligence whose exaltation is in AQUARIUS) Where the fuck are going the jews to hide their assess when this comes to a fucking end???
I don't want to "predict" or to say I forsee things but on upcoming years of this new decade 2022 2023 2025 the Vatican will cease to exist. That fucking pope and his cronies have their days numbered. For that matter the kikes will have to make up either a brand new religion or making one up by mixing all the bullshit from the three. They must hurry up because the Gods will be back very soon

This filthy "new" jewish sect as they were called by Emperor Nero will be persecuted and slaughtered again and they will pay for the crimes their forefathers committed against innocents for almost two thousand years. How many red headed people, green eyed men, women, cats mainly black ones, homosexuals, wizards (those who were seasoned to witchcraft, knew the truth and were loyal to Satan and his Demons), and those who opposed to grovel before jews, crazy priests, the crooked church and that ficticious jew on a stick had to die to make this evil lie believable???
I hereby declare myself Emperor Diocletian as I will expose them combat them with all my guts and boldness and do anything to contribute to their destruction as they must be annihilated for good.
No mercy nor oblivion nor forgiveness they must be burnt at the stake or even better I suggest our reopening of the Colosseum and feed hungry lions and tigers with these scumbags who still believe a jew will save them.

The second article is from 2017 and is satire as i know but the rest seems to be true, good news but given the fact that there are still many death cultists out there it would not be that easy to ban it, they would probably use this opportunity to promote something like ''our european christian culture is attacked oh nooo goyeemm''.

Considering how many RtRs Artanis has had done, I'm not surprised at all. ;)

News cant be better :) im doing 5 Final RTRs every day, sometimes more or sometimes less, it depends how much time i have and i must be hiding from my parents while doing Final RTRs. When im home alone which doesnt happen a lot of times i try to do my best. Some High Priest which i wont mention his name told me that Anti-Christ told him that when He returns Christianity will be totally outlawed and utterly destroyed for good.
For more information about Anti-Christ i made a video.
Here is a link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/c6Pkvn5BmNop/

My biggest desire in this world is that we win this war and that my parents will see that i was right cause they didnt believe me when they found out im a Satanist.

Do as much RTRs as you can, there is NO excuse of not doing them!!
Results will be satisfying!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

NeroTheAntiChrist88 said:
And we are still transiting the last grades of Saturn in Capricorn (22nd of March Saturn enters Aquarius)
The greatest destruction of christianity is set to come when JUPITER SATURN and NEPTUNE make the conjunction in PISCES in 2022!!! Not only that but also in 2025 Uranus will reach Gemini and Pluto will reach Aquarius. Both are air signs which emphasize freedom, rebelion, uniqueness, individuality and their by far the most smart sign of the Zodiac (GEMINI rules Mercury the planet of intelligence whose exaltation is in AQUARIUS) Where the fuck are going the jews to hide their assess when this comes to a fucking end???
I don't want to "predict" or to say I forsee things but on upcoming years of this new decade 2022 2023 2025 the Vatican will cease to exist. That fucking pope and his cronies have their days numbered. For that matter the kikes will have to make up either a brand new religion or making one up by mixing all the bullshit from the three. They must hurry up because the Gods will be back very soon

I don't think they have long enough to adapt their programs or possibly even totally mess up the USA or anything like that. I hope at least. I am interested in Astrology too I am excited to see that happen. This year also Pluto Jupiter and Saturn all Conjunct in Capricorn then in March to May staying in this conjunction Saturn enters the first degree of Aquarius.

In 2021 there is Saturn Conjunct Jupiter in Aquarius for a bit then both stay in that sign for a bit. Then there is a lunar Eclipse that if I was looking at it and the eclipse happens opposite the Node and effects that area them it happens very near the 9th Degree of Sagittarius which is probably not good at all for the enemy considering they have lost so much power (it might have been good for them if they were not so badly weakened)

Any of this other stuff could bring down xtianity a lot too. We honestly don't know but I foresee in the next few years this losing popularity fast along with Islam and possibly being outlawed in some places.

This article is good progress I hope they don't just replace it with total liberal Marxism though.

Ireland in January 2020 also removed the law that imprisoned people for Blasphemy. This will have reverberations on their constitution. Now people can blaspheme. This is the first step towards religious freedom in Ireland. For those who know of Ireland's past and how much the Protestant and Catholic terrorists promoted and enforced the jew programs there, that is an excellent outcome.

slyscorpion said:

I don't think they have long enough to adapt their programs or possibly even totally mess up the USA or anything like that. I hope at least. I am interested in Astrology too I am excited to see that happen. This year also Pluto Jupiter and Saturn all Conjunct in Capricorn then in March to May staying in this conjunction Saturn enters the first degree of Aquarius.

In 2021 there is Saturn Conjunct Jupiter in Aquarius for a bit then both stay in that sign for a bit. Then there is a lunar Eclipse that if I was looking at it and the eclipse happens opposite the Node and effects that area them it happens very near the 9th Degree of Sagittarius which is probably not good at all for the enemy considering they have lost so much power (it might have been good for them if they were not so badly weakened)

Any of this other stuff could bring down xtianity a lot too. We honestly don't know but I foresee in the next few years this losing popularity fast along with Islam and possibly being outlawed in some places.

This article is good progress I hope they don't just replace it with total liberal Marxism though.

I forgot to mention in my response to this post the triple conjuction we are experiencing right away in Capricorn (Mars will join Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto very soon as it has already entered Capricorn a while back now). As I said in other of my replies in this marvelous forum 2020 is a key year for humanity namely Satanist as jewish political and religious system is tearing apart and will be attacked severely this year. An economic crisis is coming as well. It is written on the galaxy and when it hits people will see this rotten Jewish system for what it really is. The Jews will be dammed and forever exposed. They won't have any place on this earth to outrun te wrath of gentiles but their fucking stolen 'nation's pissarael. But I have to remind you Jupiter will transit Taurus in 2024 and Saturn will enter in Taurus in 2026 up to 2028 which will set the end of the bandit state of israel. Israel's natal charter has its sun in Taurus. Unfortunately I believe mr. Trump will help them rebuild the Temple in 2022 or in any time near of his second administration. There is a book I wish I could find to read "The rabbis, Donald Trump and the secret plan to rebuild the Temple" which elaborates on this topic. Even kosher Dugin has uploaded a video on his youtube channel lecturing about this and on the aforementioned book.
I also checked Donald Trump's gematria and NATAL CHART and he could be the one helping them out. There are coins with his face and kikes comparing him to Cyrus. If the Third Temple comes to existence, there will be war among Christians, jews and muslims. I wanna see how these buffoons kill each other off I will seat with popcorns in front of my TV/computer watching them suffer but only will I o be pleased if they massacre each on an Israel battlefield and without asking the USA to intervene in order to aid the Jews. We must struggle and strife with the RTR and also exposing kikes and their gentile killing programmes. As much as I want to go on an aggressive rampage and murder all stupid Christian's I will be no good to Satan in jail. Law prevents me from murdering them. Moreover if we attack them so aggressively we run the risk of helping them as we are aware of how this morons have used mercy, sorrow and playing the victim card to garner power. I for one think they must be attacked by exposing the crimes they committed during medieval times mainly the Inquisition, and throughout history, their nefarious misogyny and homophobia but our biggest card to wreak havoc among Christians is by always reminding people of the child molestation and rape they still commit. Furthermore, we must use the hatred there is among Christians. It is common knowledge Roman Catholic despise to the core evangelist christians, Lutherans, jehovah's witnesses and the other filthy sects and that hatred is commensurated with the hatred this "minor" christians sects feel towards the church, the Pope and Roman Catholics. Let them rot in hatred and kill each other off while we attack the enemy spiritually and in combat awaiting for the Gods. According to
HPS Maxine they will come in 20 years and I solely agree with her, I reckon there will be a war in the astral and on the galaxy in order to be able to descend to end the war downward. The smartest thing we can do is not to expose ourselves so much while battling the kikes, the system and christians commies and muslims. The coming of the Gods isn't that far away.
On a side note, I also want to add that last year a feminist revolution began in many Islamist countries opposing their misogynistic laws when I saw that I was mesmerised I couldn't believe my eyes!!! Islam will have a bad time too :twisted:

Coraxo said:

Well, i dont know about that. I HAVE done many RTRs(about 10 a day from the beginning), but dont think that they have been THAT effective. As i have not meditated for that long(about a year or 2) and did the FINAL RTRs for in like 7 mins or less :roll: , but now i am meditating more and doing the FINAL RTR in 9 mins(concentrating more) and still doing 10-15 a day currently. When i was doing it in 7 mins or less, i was doing about 20 a day. :shock: :?

But all in all, having THAT thought in my head(that i would be a MAJOR reason something like THIS has happened)... Is PRETTY DAMN MOTIVATING!! :twisted: :twisted: :cool: :cool:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ireland in January 2020 also removed the law that imprisoned people for Blasphemy. This will have reverberations on their constitution. Now people can blaspheme. This is the first step towards religious freedom in Ireland. For those who know of Ireland's past and how much the Protestant and Catholic terrorists promoted and enforced the jew programs there, that is an excellent outcome.
I see laws against blasphemy even in the US. I thought the First Amendment prevented it.

slyscorpion said:

I forgot to mention in my response to this post the triple conjuction we are experiencing right away in Capricorn (Mars will join Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto very soon as it has already entered Capricorn a while back now). As I said in other of my replies in this marvelous forum 2020 is a key year for humanity namely Satanist as jewish political and religious system is tearing apart and will be attacked severely this year. An economic crisis is coming as well. It is written on the galaxy and when it hits people will see this rotten Jewish system for what it really is. The Jews will be dammed and forever exposed. They won't have any place on this earth to outrun te wrath of gentiles but their fucking stolen 'nation's pissarael. But I have to remind you Jupiter will transit Taurus in 2024 and Saturn will enter in Taurus in 2026 up to 2028 which will set the end of the bandit state of israel. Israel's natal charter has its sun in Taurus. Unfortunately I believe mr. Trump will help them rebuild the Temple in 2022 or in any time near of his second administration. There is a book I wish I could find to read "The rabbis, Donald Trump and the secret plan to rebuild the Temple" which elaborates on this topic. Even kosher Dugin has uploaded a video on his youtube channel lecturing about this and on the aforementioned book.
I also checked Donald Trump's gematria and NATAL CHART and he could be the one helping them out. There are coins with his face and kikes comparing him to Cyrus. If the Third Temple comes to existence, there will be war among Christians, jews and muslims. I wanna see how these buffoons kill each other off I will seat with popcorns in front of my TV/computer watching them suffer but only will I o be pleased if they massacre each on an Israel battlefield and without asking the USA to intervene in order to aid the Jews. We must struggle and strife with the RTR and also exposing kikes and their gentile killing programmes. As much as I want to go on an aggressive rampage and murder all stupid Christian's I will be no good to Satan in jail. Law prevents me from murdering them. Moreover if we attack them so aggressively we run the risk of helping them as we are aware of how this morons have used mercy, sorrow and playing the victim card to garner power. I for one think they must be attacked by exposing the crimes they committed during medieval times mainly the Inquisition, and throughout history, their nefarious misogyny and homophobia but our biggest card to wreak havoc among Christians is by always reminding people of the child molestation and rape they still commit. Furthermore, we must use the hatred there is among Christians. It is common knowledge Roman Catholic despise to the core evangelist christians, Lutherans, jehovah's witnesses and the other filthy sects and that hatred is commensurated with the hatred this "minor" christians sects feel towards the church, the Pope and Roman Catholics. Let them rot in hatred and kill each other off while we attack the enemy spiritually and in combat awaiting for the Gods. According to
HPS Maxine they will come in 20 years and I solely agree with her, I reckon there will be a war in the astral and on the galaxy in order to be able to descend to end the war downward. The smartest thing we can do is not to expose ourselves so much while battling the kikes, the system and christians commies and muslims. The coming of the Gods isn't that far away.
On a side note, I also want to add that last year a feminist revolution began in many Islamist countries opposing their misogynistic laws when I saw that I was mesmerised I couldn't believe my eyes!!! Islam will have a bad time too :twisted:

The other thing I noticed recently too is a lot of people are a lot more positive in energy than they were however there are certain individuals that have a strong death like energy around them. I was at work the other day I noticed one of them then I looked more closely at her I think she could have been a Jew cause of the odd appearance and nose. So I don’t know if anyone else has noticed this as well. They used to have some sort of bluish golden protection around them years ago now their energy is black and death like. This is my experience I don’t think I am open enough to see this fully but this is good news for us. We can’t let up on the rtr cause we don’t want them to be able to transfer this back onto gentiles or something else. I predict in the next few years knowing how Jewish curses have effected gentiles who get into the Kabbalah (spooky shit I saw it first hand once with one of the Wiccan people doing this kind of stuff) that soon Jews will have worse and worse luck and have really bad things happen to them.

This probably is the only time in History we can do this and I think why Satan chose Maxine to start the JOS in around 2003 or whenever. These planetary alignments give us an opportunity if we don’t do our part then there will be no more chances and the Gods will either return on a rescue mission for a few people or to make sure our planet isn’t a threat to others from being destroyed or something. I don’t think we want that cause it would be nice if we could have a civilization that is great so this should motivate everyone to do what they can.

Just a reminder there will be no savior or messiah we must save ourselves.

Artanis said:
Coraxo said:

Well, i dont know about that. I HAVE done many RTRs(about 10 a day from the beginning), but dont think that they have been THAT effective. As i have not meditated for that long(about a year or 2) and did the FINAL RTRs for in like 7 mins or less :roll: , but now i am meditating more and doing the FINAL RTR in 9 mins(concentrating more) and still doing 10-15 a day currently. When i was doing it in 7 mins or less, i was doing about 20 a day. :shock: :?

But all in all, having THAT thought in my head(that i would be a MAJOR reason something like THIS has happened)... Is PRETTY DAMN MOTIVATING!! :twisted: :twisted: :cool: :cool:

Artanis good luck in your goals, i hope you achieve them :) How many minutes you have a break between Final RTRs? I have about 15min-1hour. My personal record is 14 RTRs in one day.

Hail Satan!

My advice to you is to stop trying to generate an illusion of "All knowing" solely because of astrology, and thinking you know everything in detail about every year that will come, as astrological energies are energies and their manifestation has a wide range of applications and potentialities.

The limits of the perception of these is the human being, personal development, knowledge and information. This is why when anyone sees one chart, there may be different things each person sees.

As is a lot of the stuff people are so "sure" about, take it with salt. I have read too many "certain predictions" and it makes one nauseous enough astrologically. Knowing spirituality shows evidently that events are not set in stone. If you try to find an astral stone, there isn't any.

The enemy had it planned in 1927 to have all of Europe taken by Communism and also the planets "Agreed" to this very fact. Communism didn't take over Europe in that year. They have also predicted many times from 1905 that they will take Russia down by that year, they were failing because the opposing side of the Czar was fighting them. Jews have been raving that with "Certainty" in 1950 their "Messiah" would have arrived. All that arrived for them is just another down syndromic jew born somewhere in the Bandit state, a thing quite usual for them.

In regards to the future, yes, the planets broadly describe specific key years and events, but events are to be seen as part of reality and efforts of people involved. And people involved are alive and not really robotic and totally "predictable". Spirituality makes this even more complex.

We do what we have to do and let the future bring and the planets, and even the enemy, bring what they might, and we bring what we will. That is the best prophecy.

slyscorpion said:

himmler was a legend said:
Artanis said:
Coraxo said:

Artanis good luck in your goals, i hope you achieve them :) How many minutes you have a break between Final RTRs? I have about 15min-1hour. My personal record is 14 RTRs in one day.

Hail Satan!

I have been trying to do over 10 each day. I don’t always though! I am happy others are involved like this as well.

Now that I have the letters memorized (that took awhile) as well as the rtr I can do it anywhere and don’t always need a device to cross out the letters or paper (however I still like doing that) I just visualize the letters dissolving.

It seems to me like these letters are at the point when I visualize them of barely holding form or staying toghether in the astral. I notice that it’s easy to dissolve them with visualization it didn’t used to be when we first started this.

Artanis said:
But as AMAIZINGGGG news as they ARE :p :p ... Im afraid THAT wont be happening in many many years :roll:

TopoftheAbyss said:
Sounds too good to be true.
Christianity will obviously be outlawed but it will take time.
Look what it says on the JoS at "Pluto: Signs, Houses and Aspects"

"The last time Pluto was in Sagittarius [1748-1762], great advances were made in making education available for everyone. When Pluto was in mid- Sagittarius, the year 2002 and after, [this sign also rules religion], the Christian Church finally was exposed, [planet Saturn was tying in and opposing Pluto from Gemini], the sign of media and communication; they could no longer hide their crimes against humanity. When the generation with Pluto in Sagittarius reaches maturity, [usually after their first Saturn return; ages 28-30] they may finally put a permanent end to what is left of that odious institution."

According to the above, expect xianity to be gone in some 8 years, in about 2028 period.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
My advice to you is to stop trying to generate an illusion of "All knowing" solely because of astrology, and thinking you know everything in detail about every year that will come, as astrological energies are energies and their manifestation has a wide range of applications and potentialities.

The limits of the perception of these is the human being, personal development, knowledge and information. This is why when anyone sees one chart, there may be different things each person sees.

As is a lot of the stuff people are so "sure" about, take it with salt. I have read too many "certain predictions" and it makes one nauseous enough astrologically. Knowing spirituality shows evidently that events are not set in stone. If you try to find an astral stone, there isn't any.

The enemy had it planned in 1927 to have all of Europe taken by Communism and also the planets "Agreed" to this very fact. Communism didn't take over Europe in that year. They have also predicted many times from 1905 that they will take Russia down by that year, they were failing because the opposing side of the Czar was fighting them. Jews have been raving that with "Certainty" in 1950 their "Messiah" would have arrived. All that arrived for them is just another down syndromic jew born somewhere in the Bandit state, a thing quite usual for them.

In regards to the future, yes, the planets broadly describe specific key years and events, but events are to be seen as part of reality and efforts of people involved. And people involved are alive and not really robotic and totally "predictable". Spirituality makes this even more complex.

We do what we have to do and let the future bring and the planets, and even the enemy, bring what they might, and we bring what we will. That is the best prophecy.

slyscorpion said:

I am afraid HP HoodedCobra but it appears like you have misundertood my points here. First I never claimed to be an "all knowing" quite the contrary actually as I always cared to say I didn't want to predict nor to forsee things. The main reason I am on this forum is to learn but also to share my knowledge express my opinion and to make people understand things that are not said. I am not a guru and never will I be one. Those morons gurus are fucking new agers I loathe them.
Look what I wrote and you will definitely understand what I stated. I never analysed solely astrology without looking at what is happening on earth.
In fact, there are many pieces of evidence to assert that what I said was true in regards to astrology and the interpretation of symbolism. Maxine told us as it was dictated to her by Satan himself that he had won and it can be seen as the Jews have been losing power since 2002 more or less when the Gods of Hell were released from their chains. This year is a key year by analyzing it on political perspective or numerology or astrology it can be seen that. I am here to share with the Satanic Army on earth all my years of hard study, learning and my stance on what I make of the things I know nothing more than that I ain't here to educate anyone but to make them see things and realise about others. It would be so silly of me to try to lecture old satanist as I made my commitment to Satan last August although I had been reading Jo's website and listening to Maxine's sermons since November 2018. Having said that, with all the research I had previously made and all the corrections of mistakes I have been making since my commitment I am entitled to state my opinion and my thoughts based upon my knowledge.

Hail Satan

They had me at social assistance giving = 2,400 kronor for an immigrant vs 700 for a finn. Most of the finns I chat with are proud and angry at the same time though :x

CountryBumpkin said:
They had me at social assistance giving = 2,400 kronor for an immigrant vs 700 for a finn. Most of the finns I chat with are proud and angry at the same time though :x
Circles around the sigils of our Gods are malignant and harmful.

himmler was a legend said:
News cant be better :) im doing 5 Final RTRs every day, sometimes more or sometimes less, it depends how much time i have and i must be hiding from my parents while doing Final RTRs. When im home alone which doesnt happen a lot of times i try to do my best. Some High Priest which i wont mention his name told me that Anti-Christ told him that when He returns Christianity will be totally outlawed and utterly destroyed for good.
For more information about Anti-Christ i made a video.
Here is a link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/c6Pkvn5BmNop/

My biggest desire in this world is that we win this war and that my parents will see that i was right cause they didnt believe me when they found out im a Satanist.

Do as much RTRs as you can, there is NO excuse of not doing them!!
Results will be satisfying!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

:eek:

CountryBumpkin said:

Why are you using this Blasphemous Symbol against Ashtaroth? Double Circles Bind.

Aldrick said:

So It begins.

Any updates on this? I don't expect to be spoon fed info but I don't live there and I haven't seen many new articles on it recently. I'd appreciate it, have a nice day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back