Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to advance when I don't have privacy?

MercuryWisdom

Hello my satanic brothers and sisters. I am a satanist for a long time now but I haven't actually advanced at all I learn and read a lot but I never actually advance or do meditations. I think it is really hard that I don't have privacy or freedom and try to meditate or do RTRs because it makes me nervous and stressed that I get caught I am still young and I live in a muslim country and I don't know how I can do opening chakra vibrations or workings. I just want to get guidance how can I advance when I don't have privacy should I wait to get privacy or what? Thank you for listening

Hail Satan

Open your chakras when you're under the shower on in a loudly place, absorb energy into your chakras while you're in bed, pretending to sleep. Be creative

mercury_wisdom said:
Hello my satanic brothers and sisters. I am a satanist for a long time now but I haven't actually advanced at all I learn and read a lot but I never actually advance or do meditations. I think it is really hard that I don't have privacy or freedom and try to meditate or do RTRs because it makes me nervous and stressed that I get caught I am still young and I live in a muslim country and I don't know how I can do opening chakra vibrations or workings. I just want to get guidance how can I advance when I don't have privacy should I wait to get privacy or what? Thank you for listening

Hail Satan

Strengthen your self discreetly. You don't have to bust out and start chanting like a hooligan. You could be in a relax posture, sleeping posture, or be doing whatever and still meditate. When you have moments of alone time with no one around, you could chant with a low monotone voice and stay hidden. You can as well chant the RTR one time instead of nine and meditate on the energy.

As for yoga, you can bounce off on small 2-5 min sessions and meditate after on buzz/power.

You can meditate in your mind, in your Astral Temple. The exception is the RTR because it's been said that you need to vocalize it out loud. For that, even whispering is better than nothing - but be careful since whispering is hard on your vocal chords.

It is possible to do vibrations in your mind or vibrate in your mind and produce sound quietly as well and it still will have an effect. It’s better than doing nothing.

Yoga is very common from people in all walks of life, perhaps doing a routine isn’t that risky if you say you’re doing it for your health.

There’s other energy work that doesn’t require any noise. Chakra spinning. Just feeling and moving energy through your body. Just be creative.

Last year I had no privacy because I shared the room with My brothers, this year I already have my own room and I can mentalize and meditate calmly, I would recommend that you meditate at night or while others sleep if possible, you could also mentalize with the Eyes Open on a Chair I used and used this mentalization that I did for 20 minutes while I listen to music "MY POWERFUL AURA ATTRACTS VERY POSITIVE AND HAPPY FOR ME THE MOST POSITIVE AND HAPPY OPPORTUNITIES AND EVENTS FOR MY DEVELOPMENT, ADVANCE AND INTELLECTUAL, ECONOMIC, GROWTH AND SOCIAL VERY HAPPY FOR ME

Everything has a price, if you want privacy you need to fight for it. Privacy will never come by sitting and waiting for it. You really need to do something for it like magick is the easiest like you can bound everyone out of your room at all times in every way by a Binding Spell/Working or just fight for it physically like i did

download this Satanic FAQs by johnson_akemi.pdf: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tbbcjfha6hvemf0/Satanic_FAQs.pdf?dl=1

it got a lot of useful info on how to bind.

BTW I'm young too and i live with my parents and my siblings and i didn't have any privacy when i started and i now have my own room which no one enters except me i can now even lock the door of my room with the keys for as long as i want while my parents knowing about it which was a miracle lol

because my parents always think that any kind of privacy leads to sins lol

And i got this by fighting daily with them and i also did Binding working/spell it's found in the pdf and also with my Aura.

And you really need to be creative and smart and learn how to lie. i really don't know how the fuck i succeeded with my plans and even when i looked back at it; i found to be a miracle i always thought that getting privacy is impossible because of how Muslim my parents are.

Good Luck.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back