Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jews planning to bring coronavirus to India

sap

The Jews are going to make those Indians in China get the coronavirus and then they will give the flight clearance thereby bringing the infected ones to India.

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/newsindia/china-deliberately-delaying-clearance-for-flight-to-evacuate-indians-sources/ar-BB10g603

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/covid-19-india-accuses-china-of-denying-permission-for-relief-flight/article30887328.ece

https://www.business-standard.com/article/news-ani/china-deliberately-delaying-grant-of-clearance-for-third-evacuation-flight-from-india-120022200218_1.html

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/china-deliberately-delaying-clearance-to-flight-to-evacuate-indians-sources/story-yF3ca1WGH3ennzVIvhvNgM.html

Some countries worry me far more than the United States [except in the Rural, where this will be catastrophic if it reaches]. The US has the money and knowledge, and is of the most prepared countries to handle these things. The US problem is mostly the economic relationship with China, which is where the major problem will be.

In other countries the problem may become more health related.

One of them is India. Another ones in the high risk are Africa, and poor European countries. Africa is under severe risk from the Coronavirus, African analysts have written this will just destroy Africa financially if it makes it there and that's true.

Italy is also very worrisome, I am concerned about Italy a lot, because Italy has in many places brought to it's knees by the refugee influx. Hospitals are jammed. The same goes for Greece. In Italy they have done well in containing the first cases. Hospitals in many ((("Refugee Welcome"))) places are just brought to their knees as it is. A full throttle pandemic would blow everything up.

India is very high threat, I hope the Government of India sees this before it's too late. If this breaks out in India, it's going to get really mad. Cutting all flights to and from China wouldn't be a bad idea at all, since in China the problem has only been spreading, even according to official data. Only flights for help personnel towards China should be allowed, such as dispatching help to control the Coronavirus.

Take it for granted we are being lied to severely. Chinese leaked data now shows they try to save face, and the infected cases rise by the thousands per day in the "official" admitted facts. This is because the numbers of dead and infected are probably too many to cover at this point, so they try to say some facts in order to save face.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Some countries worry me far more than the United States [except in the Rural, where this will be catastrophic if it reaches]. The US has the money and knowledge, and is of the most prepared countries to handle these things. The US problem is mostly the economic relationship with China, which is where the major problem will be.

One of them is India. Another ones in the high risk are Africa, and poor European countries. Africa is under severe risk from the Coronavirus, African analysts have written this will just destroy Africa financially if it makes it there and that's true.

Italy is also very worrisome, I am concerned about Italy a lot, because Italy has in many places brought to it's knees by the refugee influx. Hospitals are jammed. The same goes for Greece. In Italy they have done well in containing the first cases. Hospitals in many ((("Refugee Welcome"))) places are just brought to their knees as it is. A full throttle pandemic would blow everything up.

India is very high threat, I hope the Government of India sees this before it's too late. If this breaks out in India, it's going to get really mad. Cutting all flights to and from China wouldn't be a bad idea at all, since in China the problem has only been spreading, even according to official data. Only flights for help personnel towards China should be allowed, such as dispatching help to control the Coronavirus.

Take it for granted we are being lied to severely. Chinese leaked data now shows they try to save face, and the infected cases rise by the thousands per day in the "official" admitted facts. This is because the numbers of dead and infected are probably too many to cover at this point, so they try to say some facts in order to save face.
In these days in Italy, there are 6 new cases of people's with the Coronavirus in North Italy, the problem in Italy is the Government that we have now :(

Here in Italy IN 2 DAYS we went from 2 people in Rome to 29 people in northern italy... And 2 old people now are dead.

This government (who nobody voted), who LOVES refugees (or they love the money that comes from them), they must suffer, they're the ones who should die by the COVID-19, not 2 innocents 78yo fellas.

This government of lesftist has to vanish, the opposition of right wants closed ports and always said to be careful to the disease, and want that everyone who recently came from Cina or others dangerous places, has to be locked in quarantine.

We reached the point that radical chics are now saying that the real disease around is racism...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Situation might worsen quickly, due to high ratio of illegal migrants coming mainly from Africa, entering EU borders through Italy.
We also have many Indian/Pakistani/Philippines people coming in and out with no restrictions.
They often work in restaurants, cleaning, and institutions for old aged people, thus they have many contacts with us and can be easily used to channel the virus in EU.

Salvini Populist leader strongly urged government to close the borders. Jewed government told "this is not the case"

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Since yesterday the situation has changed for the worse In Italy:

https://www.france24.com/en/20200222-first-coronavirus-death-in-europe-sends-italian-towns-into-lockdown

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Where I live, almost no one is taking any precautions. In the last 23 days, I only saw one dude with an N-95 mask, a lot of people frequently get a bad throat(like phlegm/mucus) due to pollution, this is bad cuz if India is hit with Covid-19(without knowing it has entered India) then most of the people will ignore it until they find about it on the News. This way it can infect a lot of people in India like millions.

If I was a betting man, I'd put the next target somewhere in South America.
If I was a think tank, I'd put the modified strain during Brazilian carnival.

The place is ideal... Lots of crowds, bats and monkeys, low hygiene standard, easy transmission capability, cross-country delivery, infectivity of neighbor countries....

If I was A.I., I'd start looking for investment in biotech corps, plastics and textiles....

If I was WHO, I'd put maximum infection potential planning/execution until at least September 2020.....

If I was a shadow government, I'd start spraying modified strain to Venezuela, Iran, North Korea, Syria....

:ugeek:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Things just hit the fan

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jT9wcaqDpLs

In the U. S. we got to worry about Mexico and Latin America getting this,, then have another mass invasion of desperate refugees sneaking across the Mexico/U.S. border.

I really was concerned about Italy yesterday, and to wake up to these news, that appears to be an escalating case. The first dead is a negative sign and shows this has started to be out there. Better take precautions and fuck what the news state. The left ruling Italy now is definitely lying about the hits.

अग्निसर्प࿗ said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Since yesterday the situation has changed for the worse In Italy:

https://www.france24.com/en/20200222-first-coronavirus-death-in-europe-sends-italian-towns-into-lockdown

satanas666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Things just hit the fan

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jT9wcaqDpLs

Honestly I think even if the whole enemy stuff fails to purposefully spread it everywhere, the stupid retards with their "Reactionary" tendencies [such as reactionary tendencies towards common sense] are going to fuck things up on their own.

Like where is the logic in transferring people who are ill with a super spreader virus, before they recuperate in the safe quarantine?

This also puts the people who are sick in major strain. Travelling with the coronavirus is just insane also, despite the Quarantine. The costs also skyrocket to transfer people in this mode, from quarantine to quarantine.

"This shit takes 3 weeks to manifest and it's also a fast spreader. What are we to do? I guess open all the fucking borders and also make sure the sick people travel as much as possible. That is an inclusive and futuristic policy!" -Leftist Clown World Retard

This game to just attack Trump who just said something common sense, ie, to keep the people out, shows how fucked up some humans are on the head. Like, countries have to go down the drain, only so that they satisfy their stupid leftism or something.

"Yay we disobeyed Trump's order but whatever we sunk the United States into the Coronavirus. But at least we said some shit against Trump Yay!!".

Gerecht Ror said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Situation might worsen quickly, due to high ratio of illegal migrants coming mainly from Africa, entering EU borders through Italy.
We also have many Indian/Pakistani/Philippines people coming in and out with no restrictions.
They often work in restaurants, cleaning, and institutions for old aged people, thus they have many contacts with us and can be easily used to channel the virus in EU.

Salvini Populist leader strongly urged government to close the borders. Jewed government told "this is not the case"

Honestly at this point with the retards it may actually take a full blown pandemic and full proof that this happened because of the borderless policy, then people will shit their pants eternally when they hear about "Open borders". A good blame on the leftists about this and the whole idea will dismantle.

The bad news in that scenario is that many will have to suffer for this. This could all be avoided, and people never had to come in contact with this virus or damnation. But whatever, gotta practice jewish ideologies at the cost of literally fucking up your country, (((OY VEY)))!

Israel will be on lockdown and certainly won't get any of this. If they get as little as one case, they will instantly lock down and stay safe.

All others must have open borders goy, and increase migration by 10000%.

The people of China are literally in a fucked up situation right now. Just look how they live daily in the affected areas. People say about the stock up and why it's important to have some food laying around and water, just incase.

Just watch to see how life is daily for these people. Even eating has become hard and scarce. And note that China is one of the countries with the most evolved infrastructure, compared to many others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c69ZMtoaA4

We have to keep doing the RTR it's dismantling a lot. This crisis will teach the world a lot of things such as about the open border policy, the stupidity of many "Governmental" organizations that lie to us, the horrors of Communism, and many other things. In the midst of chaos there are many wins being made.

I spoke to my parents about Coronavirus, and they literally know nothing. They don’t take it seriously at all, and still believe it came from people eating some bats.

The news in my country has had 1 article about coronavirus in the past 1 and a half weeks, and that article, which was heavily promoted, was about how some medicine that was used to treat SARS seemed effective against coronavirus as well, trying to buff it up to all the people as if some cure was found.

When I spoke to my parents about coronavirus, the first they they said to me was “ooh yeah, do you know they found that some old medicine for a virus years ago seemed effective against it, it’s really good news!”

I fucking facepalmed so hard.. If it was that easy to cure even China in all it’s incompetence would have had a handle on it by now, but it’s not, this virus is monstrous compared to any others, not to mention gaining immunity appears to be impossible currently, as people get reinfected and it’s even deadlier the second time around.

There’s still no news about any infected people in my country, even though we have frequent flights to China and no flights have been cancelled from the very beginning until now, and our international airport has done NO SCREENING! For the entire time this has been ongoing.

I’m 100% certain there’s at least hundreds of infected people, and rising by the minute in my country, but nobody is testing them for coronavirus specifically, so no numbers are tallied, and any who are sick are probably either purposefully misdiagnosed or just diagnosed with something else based on the symptoms, as the symptoms of Coronavirus overlap with that of many different viruses. Since it cannot be 100% confirmed without specific tests for coronavirus.

It’s disgusting to me how nobody has acknowledged this whole situation here. All nations surrounding mine have a few official cases, but somehow my own still has nothing? Absolute bullshit.

This virus is so infectious that even sharing a bus with one infected asymptomatic person is likely to infect almost all people on the entire bus, on top of the fact the virus is now known to have an incubation period of up to 28 days, if I remember correctly.

I guarantee that 3 weeks from now, when most of the asymptomatic people will start showing symptoms, actual panic will break out as suddenly cases world wide skyrocket and cannot be hidden anymore, by that time possibly dozens of millions of people will be infected outside of China, especially if it spreads to Africa and India. It will be total disaster to those places if it spreads there.

Actually completely messed up. China was brought to it’s knees by this in less than a month, or maybe if you count it has been known since last year, a few months. This is a known fact that is easily verified, but nobody fucking listens or cares.

With such neglect and ignorance, they are inviting death upon themselves, and by natural law, all ignoramus deserve what is coming for them...

Sadly 90% of the world population appears to be ignoramus to this thing, but hopefully for them the escalation of this virus will lead to most people waking to the danger before it is too late and can do untold damage to global society..

VoiceofEnki said:

They don't anknowledge it because it's really serious. If it was some stupid shit everyone would have done this. This is real danger. Italy I read online declared emergency over it. Towns are already entering quarantine.

The thing is that virus, it's not like only the death toll that matters, it's stuff exactly like you said, that one can get re-infected, that it's a suffering virus [can last a very long time and create a lot of suffering] and due to the high transmission rate, quarantine is necessary. This is enough to bring the world to it's knees. It's not death that is the only problem, there is more to it. Death will become "Serious" only if this reaches pandemic.

But this does enough as it is to halt economies, quarantine cities etc. This is enough for implosion.

Many will also have this and not even quite understand it. As you stated, the tests for this are specific, and many countries simply are a dollar short now. I am certain the virus exists in every European country despite of the fact it hasn't been found or reported. This takes around anywhere from a full week to two weeks to show symptoms, so in that case, it may take people two weeks from now and even more until they figure it out and go to the hospital.

Another thing that has happened which shows this is on the loose is that the new cases of the virus such as in Italy, are not even related to China travelling. So is it already out there? Probably.

They purposefully don't reveal what is going on because either due to stupidity, profits, not knowing, or many other reasons. The world also has to keep going.

I think what will take for people to get it is when some real big shit starts happening [as if China going to it's knees in a couple months wasn't enough]. Many people think that's bullshit but this is already way worse than SARS with the only difference this hasn't really improved after a month at all.

The next two months will be critical, it will either be quelled, or it will go into global pandemic status.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I didn't mention this, but it is as you said. The death toll is only a small part of the problem. The fact it is such a nasty virus, and the symptoms are horrible, means even if people get it and survive, it gives them a long lasting suffering experience they won't ever forget. Pneumonia is horrible to suffer from and can easily take 2 weeks of feeling like one is dying before one recovers from it. This virus is more difficult to recover from on top of that.

I have been getting feelings/intuitive answers about the real number of infected people and death toll, both globally and in China. Can't say it's entirely accurate, but to me it feels like there are close to two dozen million people infected in China, and deaths at least in the 6 figures.

From what I felt, it does seem the spread is slowing down in China, due to people staying inside and most of the nation having shutdown entirely, but now the number of people suffering due to the quarantine and lack of care from the government, is already in the hundreds of millions.

The potential global economic consequences are very dangerous.

Also I personally believe it is very likely this virus will stick around for a long time. It will probably get quelled one way or another, but I think it has the potential to stick around for 5 or more years and keep popping up in different places, or become some sort of sleeping virus that sticks around in the population even after people have recovered/immunized from it, and then some years later it rears it's ugly head again after it has developed unseen and potentially evolved.

There is no known cure for any viruses related to this coronavirus, on top of the fact it has HIV inserts, and perhaps even other viral inserts we haven't been told about. So the virus can have a lot of unexpected properties, or even become a chronic illness in people if it cannot be cured properly.

I don't like to speculate too much though, but I get the feeling, with how incompetent the world is handling this thing, it will be a long term thorn in the side of humanity, but should also serve as an important lesson as you said. A lot of positive developments can come from this, as people realize how dangerous all those left wing policies really are, as well it can lead to nationalization of economies globally, and put an end to the whole globalist agenda.

I think the virus could be the wake up call the world needed, and I also think it's a good thing it escaped the lab now, rather than stay there unnoticed while fucked up biowarfare researchers continued messing with it, making it even deadlier or more dangerous than it already is.

Right now the virus can still be dealt with and won't result in total devastation of global society, even in the worst case scenario where it goes into a full blown pandemic, but if it had been a completed bioweapon, it would probably have been game over.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
VoiceofEnki said:

What should we Italians SS do? Should we be worried? Luckily my mother is open minded enough to understand that we should stock up but still i don't think we have enough money to stock up for a month... I'm from the South of Italy where until now there is no emergency but still it's fucking scarry. And like you said i'm not that scared of the virus (I'm a SS, i have my own protection + the God's) but more like what if the Italy economy goes down and i can't fuck buy food and water or we don't have electricity and things like this :(

Cases in Italy are skyocketing, over 150 at now.
In short :
- "Masks" sold for 50+ Euro or even 200 Euro online.
- Some people are not respecting quarantine of their town and run away to family 500+ km far, without any concern for spreading the virus.
- People run to supermarkets in Milan to stock up (queues).

There seem to be many coronavirus cases in Iran and we know who hates wants to destroy Iran.

xudomode said:

Right. So first of all, your posts here, those that have been approved, have been mostly incoherent gibberish and dumb questions entirely out of context to the topic you posted them on, because you are too lazy or dumb, or both to figure out how to write a new topic.

Congratulations, you have just made yourself look like a troll by doing this repeatedly. Even if not your intention, you aren’t helping your case by doing this.

Then you post you have been with the JoS since 2013, that is a reasonably long time, but you don’t know even a single basic thing and ask these dumb questions that are easily answered with any amount of common sense.

You post that you learned only a few days ago that you can program your mind by thinking positive thoughts, which is information written on the JoS website since like it’s inception and is easily found by just reading the Joy of Satan website, which you most definitely haven’t done, and if you did, you haven’t taken in any of the information and now are just whining to everyone and blaming Satan for your own laziness, stupidity, ignorance and pathetic mindset.

Then you also post that you don’t meditate. Congratulations, you ignore Satanism 101, and admit you don’t do anything related to it, don’t practice it, and then whine that none of your problems improve, whine to the HP’s that they have wasted your time, whine to Satan that he doesn’t help you. Bla bla bla.

Now normally I’m all for giving helpful advice and being understanding. Some people just need a little push, they come from a bad place and have much to learn, but you, if your story is true, you have been willfully ignorant and stupid for 7 fucking years and have the audacity to blame anyone but yourself for this, and still expect respect and assistance?

Do everyone a favor and either don’t post until you figure your shit out, which you need to do yourself, or get out and don’t show yourself again.

Hail Satan!

xudomode said:

The words that you make me want to say, and the anger this wakes in me, reading such pathetic things from such a pathetic human, it’s unhealthy.

What infuriates me the most is that you aren’t even an infiltrator, just a total idiot. A truly dumb gentile. Blame shifting your own problems onto Satan and even Maxine, like a good little xian.

Wallowing in misery and ignoring all the possibilities in front of you which can help you get out of it, and then continuing to whine and question why things don’t get better.

If this is your state of mind for 7 years, your problems run too deep to be fixed. You have all the answers in front of you, if you just open your eyes, but you prefer to keep them shut because you are too weak and pathetic to try and change or improve as a human.

You try to drag others down with you, wasting valuable people’s time and energy because your sorry little being is desperate for attention.

The amount of delusions you let yourself experience, is astounding. Even though you can easily figure out what is or isn’t real, using some common sense, but again you are too weak minded to try and see past your delusions, because that means facing reality.

I have seen your type a few times before. They aren’t overly common here. Usually they don’t make it here, because it takes a certain amount of searching and a will to find answers, to get here, but there are still plenty who do.

They come here thinking they can be saved now. Acting like little xians kneeling, praying and begging, to their fake god to take care of everything for them, but instead of praying to the fake pathetic Nazarene they bring this mindset over to Satanism and beg to Satan and the Gods to give them everything.

A huge looser like yourself, begging for a relationship with some celebrity, begging for a demon lover. As if any of those beings would want to spare a single word for you.

I’m sparing words not really for you, but because this type of person you are is sickening and disgusting to the point it infuriates me beyond just mere anger that there are weak, pathetic gentiles like this out there.

These words are for all to see, directed to everyone who has ever felt this way or struggles with this and still has some will or desire, however small, to get out of this and set yourself free.

The world can do without such gentiles. They must either suck it up and get out of their misery, or go, one way or another.

This is the true plague upon humanity.

Coronavirus is nothing compared this. The mental plague of weakness and ignorance kills more than even the jews do. Kills more than any plague.

And there is no excuse for it, not in this part of the world, because so many people have fought the spiritual cancer and died miserably to free us from the perpetrator of this spiritual cancer, xianity, that it really doesn’t have much of a home anymore in many parts of the world and it takes just the smallest amount of courage and self respect to leave this behind.

It is not that people don’t know they can leave it, or are ignorant of other possibilities, they are simply terrified to take responsibility and try to live for themselves, care for themselves and improve as people without relying futilely on some external entity or being that should dictate their whole life to them because they are too pathetic to live themselves.

On the Joy of Satan it says how Azazel is disgusted with the state humanity is in, and I wholeheartedly agree and understand.

This is disgusting and this is the true plague this world suffers from. Without this mental, spiritual cancer, all things this world struggles with today are easily solved.

People need to stop being willfully ignorant. I realized now, it is not even curses necessarily that prevent people from seeking out answers, but the fact that most people are simply scared to find any answers.

They would rather not know because if they do, they would not be able to keep living the life they have become complacent, content and comfortable with.

People are content with misery and ignorance. Even if xianity is the original cause of this, it is not solely to blame.

There are those of us here who aren’t gripped by it, and never have been, because we had the mind and will to resist and stick to our values, even at the cost of our lives many times throughout the ages.

Even in the face of xian torture, we stuck to our values, and spit in their faces. We took our values with us to the grave and reincarnated again to continue fighting regardless of what age it was.

All Satanists here are souls who have seen countless amounts of misery and horror, but still keep looking forward and face whatever comes our way because we don’t conform, we don’t give in and we fight to overcome all that stands in our way.

I have vivid past life memories of seeing my friends burn at stakes, hearing their horrific screams as they writhed on the pyre in terrible pain. Memories of being captured and tortured to death by xians myself, branded, my legs smashed, stabbed, my eyes plucked.

I know other SS friends who have similar memories.

When I first awakened those memories, due to past life regression meditations, it kept playing in my head uncontrollably for weeks. I kept seeing the images in dreams, reliving the feelings I had when going through it, the pain and misery, but my mind had always been resolute, back then and today the same.

I can say that this sort of thing does not stop me from fighting for Satan and never could.

Even if I had to experience it again it wouldn’t make me waver for even a moment. My soul is with him and always has been.

There is no place for weakness in Satanism, no place for contentment, or complacency, we need to be strong for eternity and succeed in our mission, and succeed in advancing spiritually all the same.

Hail Satan!

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
VoiceofEnki said:

They don't anknowledge it because it's really serious. If it was some stupid shit everyone would have done this. This is real danger. Italy I read online declared emergency over it. Towns are already entering quarantine.

The thing is that virus, it's not like only the death toll that matters, it's stuff exactly like you said, that one can get re-infected, that it's a suffering virus [can last a very long time and create a lot of suffering] and due to the high transmission rate, quarantine is necessary. This is enough to bring the world to it's knees. It's not death that is the only problem, there is more to it. Death will become "Serious" only if this reaches pandemic.

But this does enough as it is to halt economies, quarantine cities etc. This is enough for implosion.

Many will also have this and not even quite understand it. As you stated, the tests for this are specific, and many countries simply are a dollar short now. I am certain the virus exists in every European country despite of the fact it hasn't been found or reported. This takes around anywhere from a full week to two weeks to show symptoms, so in that case, it may take people two weeks from now and even more until they figure it out and go to the hospital.

Another thing that has happened which shows this is on the loose is that the new cases of the virus such as in Italy, are not even related to China travelling. So is it already out there? Probably.

They purposefully don't reveal what is going on because either due to stupidity, profits, not knowing, or many other reasons. The world also has to keep going.

I think what will take for people to get it is when some real big shit starts happening [as if China going to it's knees in a couple months wasn't enough]. Many people think that's bullshit but this is already way worse than SARS with the only difference this hasn't really improved after a month at all.

The next two months will be critical, it will either be quelled, or it will go into global pandemic status.
What should we Italians SS do? Should we be worried? Luckily my mother is open minded enough to understand that we should stock up but still i don't think we have enough money to stock up for a month... I'm from the South of Italy where until now there is no emergency but still it's fucking scarry. And like you said i'm not that scared of the virus (I'm a SS, i have my own protection + the God's) but more like what if the Italy economy goes down and i can't fuck buy food and water or we don't have electricity and things like this :(
Brotha, with 100 euros you can buy like 90-100 bean cans, you don't get to be picky in these situations, it's about surviving not enjoying yourself.

VoiceofEnki said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I didn't mention this, but it is as you said. The death toll is only a small part of the problem. The fact it is such a nasty virus, and the symptoms are horrible, means even if people get it and survive, it gives them a long lasting suffering experience they won't ever forget. Pneumonia is horrible to suffer from and can easily take 2 weeks of feeling like one is dying before one recovers from it. This virus is more difficult to recover from on top of that.

I have been getting feelings/intuitive answers about the real number of infected people and death toll, both globally and in China. Can't say it's entirely accurate, but to me it feels like there are close to two dozen million people infected in China, and deaths at least in the 6 figures.

From what I felt, it does seem the spread is slowing down in China, due to people staying inside and most of the nation having shutdown entirely, but now the number of people suffering due to the quarantine and lack of care from the government, is already in the hundreds of millions.

The potential global economic consequences are very dangerous.

Also I personally believe it is very likely this virus will stick around for a long time. It will probably get quelled one way or another, but I think it has the potential to stick around for 5 or more years and keep popping up in different places, or become some sort of sleeping virus that sticks around in the population even after people have recovered/immunized from it, and then some years later it rears it's ugly head again after it has developed unseen and potentially evolved.

There is no known cure for any viruses related to this coronavirus, on top of the fact it has HIV inserts, and perhaps even other viral inserts we haven't been told about. So the virus can have a lot of unexpected properties, or even become a chronic illness in people if it cannot be cured properly.

I don't like to speculate too much though, but I get the feeling, with how incompetent the world is handling this thing, it will be a long term thorn in the side of humanity, but should also serve as an important lesson as you said. A lot of positive developments can come from this, as people realize how dangerous all those left wing policies really are, as well it can lead to nationalization of economies globally, and put an end to the whole globalist agenda.

I think the virus could be the wake up call the world needed, and I also think it's a good thing it escaped the lab now, rather than stay there unnoticed while fucked up biowarfare researchers continued messing with it, making it even deadlier or more dangerous than it already is.

Right now the virus can still be dealt with and won't result in total devastation of global society, even in the worst case scenario where it goes into a full blown pandemic, but if it had been a completed bioweapon, it would probably have been game over.
What's very sad is that right now it's full of pseudo intellectuals who are like "naww the news is just exagerating everything this virus doesen't do shit" well fuck you dumbasses, pseudo intellectual ignorant idiots, they're the epitome of ignorance.

Gerecht Ror said:
Cases in Italy are skyocketing, over 150 at now.
In short :
- "Masks" sold for 50+ Euro or even 200 Euro online.
- Some people are not respecting quarantine of their town and run away to family 500+ km far, without any concern for spreading the virus.
- People run to supermarkets in Milan to stock up (queues).

So this goes exactly as warned before. Please take this seriously and stay safe.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
VoiceofEnki said:

50 to 60 bucks is essentially enough to live around 15 days without any selective food or anything, just the pure necessities. But it should do the job.

The virus itself, *IF* data is correct, only kills 2% of people and generally those of a bad health or old age. The thing is this is a real threat because of the re-infection rate, the economy, suffering involved, and the massive spreading, and how long it lasts etc.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
(...) what if the Italy economy goes down and i can't fuck buy food and water or we don't have electricity and things like this :(

50 to 60 bucks is essentially enough to live around 15 days without any selective food or anything, just the pure necessities. But it should do the job.

The virus itself, *IF* data is correct, only kills 2% of people and generally those of a bad health or old age. The thing is this is a real threat because of the re-infection rate, the economy, suffering involved, and the massive spreading, and how long it lasts etc.

Luis don't panic! I do not feel we will regress to Middle Ages levels. It is a big limitation to personal liberties, and lowering of life standards.

Life is also supposed to become more expensive and luxury to rapidly drop. At least I saw this in Uranus + Pluto Transit for Italy now, but I am not that expert to say it so firmly.

Back to main topic, India falling down would be a mass economic impacts and price will raise high, due to underpaid manpower will become worldwide rarer.

With more than 220 people infected, Italy has the most coronavirus victims out of any country in Europe. Seven people have died.

"It's Total Panic" - Store-Shelves Empty As Virus-Spread Sparks Panic-Buying Food & Masks Across Italy

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/store-shelves-empty-virus-spread-sparks-panic-buying-across-italy

xudomode said:
VoiceofEnki said:
xudomode said:

The words that you make me want to say, and the anger this wakes in me, reading such pathetic things from such a pathetic human, it’s unhealthy.

What infuriates me the most is that you aren’t even an infiltrator, just a total idiot. A truly dumb gentile. Blame shifting your own problems onto Satan and even Maxine, like a good little xian.

Wallowing in misery and ignoring all the possibilities in front of you which can help you get out of it, and then continuing to whine and question why things don’t get better.

If this is your state of mind for 7 years, your problems run too deep to be fixed. You have all the answers in front of you, if you just open your eyes, but you prefer to keep them shut because you are too weak and pathetic to try and change or improve as a human.

You try to drag others down with you, wasting valuable people’s time and energy because your sorry little being is desperate for attention.

The amount of delusions you let yourself experience, is astounding. Even though you can easily figure out what is or isn’t real, using some common sense, but again you are too weak minded to try and see past your delusions, because that means facing reality.

I have seen your type a few times before. They aren’t overly common here. Usually they don’t make it here, because it takes a certain amount of searching and a will to find answers, to get here, but there are still plenty who do.

They come here thinking they can be saved now. Acting like little xians kneeling, praying and begging, to their fake god to take care of everything for them, but instead of praying to the fake pathetic Nazarene they bring this mindset over to Satanism and beg to Satan and the Gods to give them everything.

A huge looser like yourself, begging for a relationship with some celebrity, begging for a demon lover. As if any of those beings would want to spare a single word for you.

I’m sparing words not really for you, but because this type of person you are is sickening and disgusting to the point it infuriates me beyond just mere anger that there are weak, pathetic gentiles like this out there.

These words are for all to see, directed to everyone who has ever felt this way or struggles with this and still has some will or desire, however small, to get out of this and set yourself free.

The world can do without such gentiles. They must either suck it up and get out of their misery, or go, one way or another.

Coronavirus is nothing compared this. The mental plague of weakness and ignorance kills more than even the jews do. Kills more than any plague.

And there is no excuse for it, not in this part of the world, because so many people have fought the spiritual cancer and died miserably to free us from the perpetrator of this spiritual cancer, xianity, that it really doesn’t have much of a home anymore in many parts of the world and it takes just the smallest amount of courage and self respect to leave this behind.

It is not that people don’t know they can leave it, or are ignorant of other possibilities, they are simply terrified to take responsibility and try to live for themselves, care for themselves and improve as people without relying futilely on some external entity or being that should dictate their whole life to them because they are too pathetic to live themselves.

On the Joy of Satan it says how Azazel is disgusted with the state humanity is in, and I wholeheartedly agree and understand.

This is disgusting and this is the true plague this world suffers from. Without this mental, spiritual cancer, all things this world struggles with today are easily solved.

People need to stop being willfully ignorant. I realized now, it is not even curses necessarily that prevent people from seeking out answers, but the fact that most people are simply scared to find any answers.

They would rather not know because if they do, they would not be able to keep living the life they have become complacent, content and comfortable with.

People are content with misery and ignorance. Even if xianity is the original cause of this, it is not solely to blame.

There are those of us here who aren’t gripped by it, and never have been, because we had the mind and will to resist and stick to our values, even at the cost of our lives many times throughout the ages.

Even in the face of xian torture, we stuck to our values, and spit in their faces. We took our values with us to the grave and reincarnated again to continue fighting regardless of what age it was.

All Satanists here are souls who have seen countless amounts of misery and horror, but still keep looking forward and face whatever comes our way because we don’t conform, we don’t give in and we fight to overcome all that stands in our way.

I have vivid past life memories of seeing my friends burn at stakes, hearing their horrific screams as they writhed on the pyre in terrible pain. Memories of being captured and tortured to death by xians myself, branded, my legs smashed, stabbed, my eyes plucked.

When I first awakened those memories, due to past life regression meditations, it kept playing in my head uncontrollably for weeks. I kept seeing the images in dreams, reliving the feelings I had when going through it, the pain and misery, but my mind had always been resolute, back then and today the same.

I can say that this sort of thing does not stop me from fighting for Satan and never could.

Even if I had to experience it again it wouldn’t make me waver for even a moment. My soul is with him and always has been.

There is no place for weakness in Satanism, no place for contentment, or complacency, we need to be strong for eternity and succeed in our mission, and succeed in advancing spiritually all the same.

Hail Satan!
Hahahaha your response was one of the most hypocritical statements I've seen in my life, assuming I'm weak and delusional when in reality sack of turds like you just make jos and satan himself look disgraceful and distasteful. You think it's funny stepping around someone like me who almost died from 3 deaths something that your little tic of a brain couldn't even understand because you don't have no ounce of sympathy the way satan and his demons has shown me today. I didn't even need to get awnsers from you silly forums warriors who given me insulting replies, yours being the most jack ass minded response of them all. I go thru my mistakes, the whole point of real satanism is Live and Learn. Your frustration is something you wanted to get out of your chest because you clearly have some daunting ass insecurities yourself, and considering the fact that it seems to me that your nothing more than a pampered little boy who probably has all his friends to help him with any concern he quoestions, while I've been alone with no other satanic brethren to guide me and be my friend. But behold the laughable response you crooked clowns have given me time and time again. I came here for awnsers to find ppl I can relate with and explore new ideas. This thread has clearly treated nice and you clearly havnt been in a life or death situation like me. Just because your well and pappy in your life don't mean, you gotta talk shit about me. Now I'm gonna give you advice just like a couple of ppl have given me here and lets see if you like being talked to like this. Advice 1: go meditate your spiritually weak. Or 2 you probably got a undiagnosed problem, nothing to be ashamed about- advice given to me by hooded cobra666. I suggest you take her advice especially with the undiagnosed problem, it'll most likely help you out way more than me. Advice 2 or wait there really isn't no actual advice two because the rest of the responses were just calling me a troll. So I'll assume your a troll yourself. Wanna ask satan who I am. I dare you to ask him because I've talked to him before, I've talked to belzub before, azazel, and astaroth. Because satan saw in me that I could've been great. And I hope this gets posted so you can sincerely read this last bit here GO FUCK YOURSELF PHONY!
summary: "look at me!! I nearly died 3 times!! I am wiser and superior because of that!! How dare you write something so true about me don't you know I think HoodedCobra is a girl because I am stupid???! Don't you know I hate Maxine Dietrich because she gave me the truth and I was too weak and retarded to do anything meaningful with it??!! [*greta thumberg saying:" how dare you!"*]"

Well, what do you know......

Turned out I was right after all.....

Now that it hit Brazil, next phaze should be prepping. Food, supplies, defense.

For hardcore survivalists....

https://www.ps-survival.com/

Food shortage. Medicine restrictions....

Markets beg-mid March should be fun to watch.

As for April....
MixedRectangularIvorygull-size_restricted.gif

Have fun....

VoiceofEnki said:
xudomode said:

Hail Satan!

I am going to save your post I find it very inspiring. I had a dream a few years ago that I still remember where I was tied to some steak or cross or something and then they lit it on fire. There were people screaming burn the witch.

I finally got more memories from that because I happened to chat with a person on here for awhile that happened to be my friend in that life and that reminded me of it. I don't know for sure if it happened any other time cause I still just don't remember

I don't want to go into all the details cause it would bore everyone. However the one thing I remember more than that and strive for again is the fact that I had a community unlike now and people were more in touch with their pagan roots. In fact if I remember right many people in that life just just pretended to be xtians and then we would go do rituals and celebrate holidays in secret. Very few even have that today in most cases if at all offline at least. People were still way more in touch with their roots back then.

So if you remember this focus on the good of it and look to the future. If anything doing this to me and possibly others I cared about at the time just made me more resistant to the xtian things. It didn't have the effect they intended. Right now I just think these people are stupid and likely very few if any of them are still in existance at all that gave in.

If you want to exist you fight the enemy.

I know not the topic that is this thread I just felt inspired by your post and wanted to share.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back