Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Interview mentioning joyofsatan

loki88

C. Servivs Vitvs interviews Loki Hulgaard: (((hate speech))) case
https://www.bitchute.com/video/H5cM3WK5vdC6/

This interview mentions joyofsatan but states it is "joyofsatan.com"

Why are you always trying to spread your full name around here? Do you think that any of what you do here would help you with your legal case? You always trying to be the next Ernst Zundel, but you are not Ernst Zundel. The reason why Ernst Zundel is allowed to tell the truth and you aren't, is because that Canadian law is based on allowing each group of people to tell the truth and clear away misconceptions about their group. So they can say very controversial and unpopular things, but only about themself, and they need proof. Ernst Zundel is allowed to talk about German history, and he is allowed to disprove popular myths about it, because he is a German immigrant himself, so he is allowed to advocate for himself in ways that other people who are not part of his culture is not allowed to. A big part of it is he is not allowed to talk bad about anybody else, but he is allowed to tell the truth about his own people, and that is how he gets away with it. That is a strange law, but it's written in a form to allow people to dispel lies and rumors from how their culture is thought of, and Ernst Zundel uses this to his advantage.

Seems like you have said a lot of shit about a lot of groups of people, and that is what you are not allowed to do. You are supposed to respect everyone and not say anything bad about anyone, even if something is true you can't say it because everyone has to be respected. But you are allowed to talk good about your own culture, and you are allowed to correct the record and disprove lies that have been told about your culture. You just can't do it in a way that puts anyone else down.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Why are you always trying to spread your full name around here? Do you think that any of what you do here would help you with your legal case? You always trying to be the next Ernst Zundel, but you are not Ernst Zundel. The reason why Ernst Zundel is allowed to tell the truth and you aren't, is because that Canadian law is based on allowing each group of people to tell the truth and clear away misconceptions about their group. So they can say very controversial and unpopular things, but only about themself, and they need proof. Ernst Zundel is allowed to talk about German history, and he is allowed to disprove popular myths about it, because he is a German immigrant himself, so he is allowed to advocate for himself in ways that other people who are not part of his culture is not allowed to. A big part of it is he is not allowed to talk bad about anybody else, but he is allowed to tell the truth about his own people, and that is how he gets away with it. That is a strange law, but it's written in a form to allow people to dispel lies and rumors from how their culture is thought of, and Ernst Zundel uses this to his advantage.

Seems like you have said a lot of shit about a lot of groups of people, and that is what you are not allowed to do. You are supposed to respect everyone and not say anything bad about anyone, even if something is true you can't say it because everyone has to be respected. But you are allowed to talk good about your own culture, and you are allowed to correct the record and disprove lies that have been told about your culture. You just can't do it in a way that puts anyone else down.

I concern myself with Truth. What is the point of your rhetoric? People who stand up for Truth should be supported. It is your qualifying attitude that is nothing but a thorn in White People's side: rhetoric without forcing the issue and opposing the (((system))). That is what Satanism is all about

But there is a way to do it more effectively. Because looks like you end up just getting into legal trouble without actually doing anything effectively useful. That's what my point was. Working against the "system" means actually educating people effectively, not just trying to sound provocative and edgy. Because just trying to sound edgy often turns people away and ends up having the exact opposite result, they want nothing to do with it and don't want to look any further. And how is it against the system to be put in jail or be forced to pay expensive fines? Looks more like you're funding the system if you're paying them fines.

loki88 said:

I concern myself with Truth. What is the point of your rhetoric? People who stand up for Truth should be supported. It is your qualifying attitude that is nothing but a thorn in White People's side: rhetoric without forcing the issue and opposing the (((system))). That is what Satanism is all about

Actually dumbass it revolves around the whole of gentiles. You can't insult so fucking openly. There's called diplomacy which you lack. Knowing Ol Argedco Luciftius, he might set the record straight, but honestly, Loki Huggard, as you have openly let us know like a fool, you are creating some enemies. Be diplomatic, not foolish. Think before you reply to this or Ol Argedco Luciftius, if you even think you can dare call yourself diplomatic.

You are a rude person. I am simply attempting to put forth content to assist others. If you don't like it disregard instead of flying into a state of emotional reactivity. This suggests a lack of self-control on your part. I have no ill will towards you. Why not just 'live and let live' if you don't like what others have to offer.

Ramier108666 said:
loki88 said:

Actually dumbass it revolves around the whole of gentiles. You can't insult so fucking openly. There's called diplomacy which you lack. Knowing Ol Argedco Luciftius, he might set the record straight, but honestly, Loki Huggard, as you have openly let us know like a fool, you are creating some enemies. Be diplomatic, not foolish. Think before you reply to this or Ol Argedco Luciftius, if you even think you can dare call yourself diplomatic.

Let's just everyone breathe. Remember it is an Aries moon during a Mercury Retrograde. If you want to speak of Diplomacy, then let us ALL be Diplomatic with one another.

Insults and provoking does not qualify. Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me. Or was it whips and chains excite me. Hmm, have to remember on that one.

Provoking straight into a fight is not how to go about this. Let's just all start over shall we?

Loki, why don't you start by explaining your side?

loki88 said:
C. Servivs Vitvs interviews Loki Hulgaard: (((hate speech))) case
https://www.bitchute.com/video/H5cM3WK5vdC6/

This interview mentions joyofsatan but states it is "joyofsatan.com"

Also, I am not sure if you realize this, but your video is, well it's not there.

Nikolas said:
Ramier108666 said:

Can you stop disrespecting other white SS? This is not the first time you do it.
Can you stop calling other whites dumbass , idiot, fool ?? Its getting annoying.

Know your place.
I had spoken with black Gods and liked them, but they dont go around disrespecting white Gods. They have a pretty high IQ.

Seems to more more and more that you are abusing whites' simpathy and kindness.

(( white SS and Gods treat me well ? Guess what, i will insult other whites because they is what my brain is capable of ))
Disgusting.
n

Number 1, have you even seen what he post most of the time? His information has so little validation to come to the table. Number 2, so me saying he was being stupid( yes I was more blunt) about talking bad about other groups was wrong, what are we following the idea that wrong us right and right is wrong. I wouldn't have cared if he is white or another race, so that's irrelevant. You're just feeling like I'm attacking only whites. But honestly if it was black or Asian, I would set the record state.

Lastly but not least, I don't see you getting angry at Ol Argedco Luciftius, not saying that anyone should, but honestly read the whole damn post besides attacking out of idiocy. Because last time I remember, whites make mistakes.( and abusing white SS compassion??? WTF???) Dude where did I supposedly abuse his compassion? Where did that even come into the conversation in the post he wrote and I replied to?

Aldrick said:
Ramier108666 said:
loki88 said:

Let's just everyone breathe. Remember it is an Aries moon during a Mercury Retrograde. If you want to speak of Diplomacy, then let us ALL be Diplomatic with one another.

Insults and provoking does not qualify. Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me. Or was it whips and chains excite me. Hmm, have to remember on that one.

Provoking straight into a fight is not how to go about this. Let's just all start over shall we?

Loki, why don't you start by explaining your side?

Fair enough Aldrick, I respect what you say, I guess I was blunt. It's part of my ascendant in my chart and let's just say it's really prounced. Let's hear what Loki has to say.

Nikolas said:
Ramier108666 said:

Can you stop disrespecting other white SS? This is not the first time you do it.
Can you stop calling other whites dumbass , idiot, fool ?? Its getting annoying.

Know your place.
I had spoken with black Gods and liked them, but they dont go around disrespecting white Gods. They have a pretty high IQ.

(( white SS and Gods treat me well ? Guess what, i will insult other whites because they is what my brain is capable of ))
Disgusting.

Lastly the know my place part? What are you trying to insinuate here? That because you are white you have a 'higher authorization'. Bro, you really are confused. Just because your race is great in it's way of helping out the the other races, doesn't mean you dictate an authoriative placement of each race. So I'll say it back to you completly as it should stand. Remember your place as an SS, as I do to.

Ave Satanas.

loki88 said:
You are a rude person. I am simply attempting to put forth content to assist others. If you don't like it disregard instead of flying into a state of emotional reactivity. This suggests a lack of self-control on your part. I have no ill will towards you. Why not just 'live and let live' if you don't like what others have to offer.

Loki... I'm not faulting you for bringing forth information, but when talking bad, or bashing another group, there are diplomatic ways to present views without setting the stage on fire to get a point across. Yes I was blunt, I'll admit. I assume this is part of the Mercury Retrograde as the effects are annoying. Nevertheless I do apologise. However I hope this doesn't mean to Nikolas that I'm backing down because he told Mr to learn my place.

Ramier108666 said:
I'm not here to argue and I'm not here to be mean. I'm trying to help and give friendly advice, and I'm trying to show him a more effective way of talking to people that gets them to understand without turning them away. And you are helping to prove my point by being an example of exactly what people should not be doing. Answering to someone in an angry and mean way like that just makes them mad and makes them not want to listen, and your answer is not even helpful.

If you are going to act like you agree with me, then don't do it in a jackass way like that because makes it look like we are being a team together and looks like we are both jackasses. I'm not agreeing with you, and I do not fit the image you are showing. If you want to agree with me, do it in a respectable and constructive way. I try to be very careful with the way I talk, and I plan it in a constructive way to try to build people up to see a better way to do something. You coming here so wild makes it not work.

Please try and have a civil disagreement this rage posting is not accomplishing anything.

But there is a way to do it more effectively. Because looks like you end up just getting into legal trouble without actually doing anything effectively useful. That's what my point was. Working against the "system" means actually educating people effectively, not just trying to sound provocative and edgy. Because just trying to sound edgy often turns people away and ends up having the exact opposite result, they want nothing to do with it and don't want to look any further. And how is it against the system to be put in jail or be forced to pay expensive fines? Looks more like you're funding the system if you're paying them fines.

I was very effective in getting my message out. I know as I am the one monitoring the feedback from media and the movement people

Nikolas said:
Ramier108666 said:

Know your place.

Disgusting.

Thanks for that. I was unaware that the person was not white. That explains the negative bias as most non-whites now are anti-white explicitly or micro-aggressively

Ramier108666 said:
I'm not here to argue and I'm not here to be mean. I'm trying to help and give friendly advice, and I'm trying to show him a more effective way of talking to people that gets them to understand without turning them away. And you are helping to prove my point by being an example of exactly what people should not be doing. Answering to someone in an angry and mean way like that just makes them mad and makes them not want to listen, and your answer is not even helpful.

If you are going to act like you agree with me, then don't do it in a jackass way like that because makes it look like we are being a team together and looks like we are both jackasses. I'm not agreeing with you, and I do not fit the image you are showing. If you want to agree with me, do it in a respectable and constructive way. I try to be very careful with the way I talk, and I plan it in a constructive way to try to build people up to see a better way to do something. You coming here so wild makes it not work.

You prove many points brother, and yes I had realized that later. I sometimes forget that it's better to be more diplomatic and civil besides the raging thoughts( ironic that I was bluntly deriding him on not being diplomatic.) . I already sent an apology towards @Loki88, though I still expressed the point of diplomacy.

I'm still trying to figure out how I have been insulting white SS, because besides @Coraxo and @Loki88, the others were trolls.

HP Mageson666 said:
Please try and have a civil disagreement this rage posting is not accomplishing anything.

I understand HP. Its been an annoying week with the Mecuru Retrograde. I'll try to tone it done considerbly.

Ramier108666 said:
I'm still trying to figure out how I have been insulting white SS, because besides @Coraxo and @Loki88, the others were trolls.
You haven't been. The people saying that are just being dumb. Disagreeing with 2 people has nothing to do with race. You don't disagree because of race, you disagree because you just have a different opinion. But some people are insecure and have strange ideas.

loki88 said:
Nikolas said:
Ramier108666 said:

Know your place.

Disgusting.

Thanks for that. I was unaware that the person was not white. That explains the negative bias as most non-whites now are anti-white explicitly or micro-aggressively
I'm sure that Ramier isn't anti white in way, bringing in the topic of race in this discussions has nothing to do with anything.

Ramier108666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I understand HP. Its been an annoying week with the Mecuru Retrograde. I'll try to tone it done considerbly.

O well thank you Ramier. I understand, you are a strong soul, it can difficult to taper yourself back.

With moon in Taurus things should cease escalating. Yesterday I parked at a store and was walking in and these people got into a fight outside.

You are not at any fault here. Someone snuck in and planted the seeds of racial tension. So the erupting energy would be channelled into a Racial Clash.

I dont think people here should be playing the race card. What cuz I'm white!?

Are we trailer trash or Aryan Elites?

It appears to me Loki is attempting to help while putting himself at risk. Well perhaps we should Caution and then remember the adage responsibility to the responsible. It is a fool's errand to attempt to save every individual who decides to walk off a cliff.

In the end a simple care for ones well being has turned into a Racial Battle. Where those who think Loki should risk himself are for the Whites and those who think he should be more careful are for the Blacks. Now let's kill each other.

When looking over this it's almost baffling. We are all here fighting for the lives of all Gentiles who are worthy. We are fighting for the reckless and the Cautioned warriors that make our ranks.

What started as a care for a Brother has become a reactionary dissolute to what would be precarious misjudgments, misjudgments that would then be albeited further by Co Conspirators to further their Agenda.

So let us all just take a breather. You are both doing great. Thank you both for all your efforts to our vision of a new world.

Aquarius said:
loki88 said:
Nikolas said:

Know your place.

Disgusting.

I'm sure that Ramier isn't anti white in way, bringing in the topic of race in this discussions has nothing to do with anything.

Someone there said he wasn't White.If this isn't so I retract my statement

Aquarius said:
loki88 said:
Nikolas said:

Know your place.

Disgusting.

I believe I mentioned in a few previous post that it wouldn't matter if Loki was white or black or even Asian, racial identity in this scenario was mute. Anyway I'm not even concerned anymore, as everyone's point was hopefully stressed, so I'm off.

loki88 said:
Yes, he is not white, but that doesn't mean anything, he's a SS.
Also, look at what Nikolas is writing, he's a good example of someone who you should not take seriously AT ALL.

Nikolas said:
I am married with a white Goddess who has black Gods as her people. i spoke with Father about this, no enemy tricked me. Her name is Zorax. I mentioned her before ,but out of shame i said shes human.
the situation on earth got me a little unprepared.

The thing is i want my race to be the best in the Universe. I love the whites and i have a really high ambition for us. i want us to conquer everything and be the best in anything, while COOPERATING with other races, BUT whites' compassion makes them
( the other races) comfortable enough to look down on us.

" What are you trying to insinuate here? That because you are white you have a 'higher authorization'. Bro, you really are confused. Just because your race is great in it's way of helping out the the other races, doesn't mean you dictate an authoriative placement of each race. So I'll say it back to you completly as it should stand. Remember your place "

Do you see?

great in it's way of helping out the the other races,

Really? Do you know how this makes me feel? It looks like you consider yourself superior to us, looks like we are NOTHING, we are a merely average race only created to exist. Really??
Why dont you understand me too before calling me a " troll " ?

YOU, the other races, are indeed inferior, but thats only on paper. No one will ever look down on you or disconsider your opinions for just being of anoher race, and yes you have to right to disagree with a white ss like Argedco said , BUT this only applies when you know your place and you dont look down on us. And this is where Argedco is wrong and other ss too for allowing this. Compassionate, kind, yes, ok, good, BUT have limits. You made Ramier that comfortable he called our race " good for helping".
This is why i said that you take advantage of our compassion.
Where is your ambition as members of the white race? Can you just stop being white please?
Im gonna tell you, we were not made to be average losers, we were made to be conquerors and LEAD the other races. Keep that in mind and stop this all forgiving,kindness,love,pink attitude.

I do love her people , but i dont consider myself their equal, they understand this, they dont get offended by this, they dont speak bad with other whites and they are proud of who they are and all of this combined makes me love them even more. THIS is what makes me think they are cool. There is no friction in their minds. There is only acceptance, love of self etc.
The white Gods are superior and better than black and asian Gods at everything .

And i am Julius Caesar. Maybe immature now. Belive it or not, i dont give a fuck. Call me Caesar the troll lol.
I will remember that Argedco callind me dumb though.
Wait until I become HP. few more years. I will teach you then some things about races,respect ,ambition in sermons.
All the best.

Aquarius said:
loki88 said:
Also, look at what Nikolas is writing, he's a good example of someone who you should not take seriously AT ALL.

Do you remember this one? This is some crazy person who bounces back and forth between the extreme of 2 opposite directions.
Except of the accurate points about HPS Shannon, you sound extremely brainwashed with xianity and weakness. You need to clean your head. What you wrote is essentially only a Torah of "Forgiveness" and universalism, but just put the Gods in them
to make matters worse.

The amount of christian mindset in this post is just plain disturbing.

Nikolas said:
I think you are a wonderful woman Shannon. I always see you doing your best to protect your race which is really cool to be honest.
I also seem to feel an air of superiority from certain comments, and its so WRONG.
This comment is not directed/aimed only at you ,but at everyone.

The black race is of Father. HIS people. They are not in any way mean. They do not hate us . Thats their nature. They are made to be more agressive being the warrior race. Asians for example are the contrary. In this fucked up world is not right to judge others.
I like A. Lincoln and i memorize some of his quotes. Things like " he who wants to help has the right to criticize" .

We have to be more emphathetic towards the black gentiles. They have the right to be proud of who they are and we are supposed to love them. Think that there are Gods like Lucifuce who is part grey or Vual who is unisex. I dont see Father saying that their not good enough to be high ranked.
Point is look at the INDIVIDUAL. If there are gentiles who do bad to us- firstly they need to be TAUGHT and i bet thats what the Gods will do. There will be no punishment. People who did wrong will be taught and HELPED, not hated.
- secondly hating the entire race is plain stupid. I also used to feel bad when i opened my tv and saw 99% of nba players are black , and they dominate rap, BUT those are their strong points. Look at asians and Japan, you know. They are people and they are amazing too. They are extensiosn of the family of the Gods. They are FROM us for fucks sake. Why look at them like they are some kind of different alien race.
" whenever I see people arguing about slavery i feel a strong impuls to see them try it themselves "
" when i do good i feel good ,when i do bad i feel bad" .
Think about these two and gain some understanding. What if you would be in their shoes, how would you feel?
Responsibility for the responsible. Everyone has the right to do whatever they want. " whenever I see people arguing about slavery i feel a strong impuls to see them try it themselves "
Think about these two and gain some understanding. What if you would be in their shoes, how would you feel?
Responsibility for the responsible. Everyone has the right to do whatever they want. There is simply not enough white bodies, thats why she was reincarnated as part of another race. She has the right to fuck whoever she wants. Why does it bother you? Sex is fun, cant blame her. She feels atraction towards a certain type of men. Not my problem. It is indeed bad for the soul, but she has no idea that there is such thing as a soul. The second she will be taught that its wrong, the second she will stop doing it and try finding a white. EZ solutions, see?
I also think that all anger and hatred , evil comes from jealousy. After so many things that happened to the black getiles, they may feel in a certain way. I do not like that. I refuse to make people feel inferior to me because im white. Its like ive been given the priviledge of the Universe for simple being a white soul. Its OUR RESPONSABILITY to love , care about and work with the other races , not to fucking make them feel down. Dont let the jews make you feel otherwise.

I saw that there were some arguments around here. She is even a HP. She must be very knowledgeble and if you're nice to her she might help you too. From reading your site and part of the forum i learned many things about your race. I enjoyed everything i read.I dont like that you said that it displeases you coming to the forus because of stupid comments....Even Lincoln said " i laugh because i must not cry" .Know that people can change and aim to help them with that.

Shannon, fuck the enemy. I love you and we all love you. If there are people who do not understand what i just said , walk away, dont catch feelings. Explain them at your best , but if they refuse to understand " we should be too big to give offense and too noble to give it" . And " you can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry".

You're awesome;)

Aldrick said:
Ramier108666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

O well thank you Ramier. I understand, you are a strong soul, it can difficult to taper yourself back.

With moon in Taurus things should cease escalating. Yesterday I parked at a store and was walking in and these people got into a fight outside.

You are not at any fault here. Someone snuck in and planted the seeds of racial tension. So the erupting energy would be channelled into a Racial Clash.

I dont think people here should be playing the race card. What cuz I'm white!?

Are we trailer trash or Aryan Elites?

It appears to me Loki is attempting to help while putting himself at risk. Well perhaps we should Caution and then remember the adage responsibility to the responsible. It is a fool's errand to attempt to save every individual who decides to walk off a cliff.

In the end a simple care for ones well being has turned into a Racial Battle. Where those who think Loki should risk himself are for the Whites and those who think he should be more careful are for the Blacks. Now let's kill each other.

When looking over this it's almost baffling. We are all here fighting for the lives of all Gentiles who are worthy. We are fighting for the reckless and the Cautioned warriors that make our ranks.

What started as a care for a Brother has become a reactionary dissolute to what would be precarious misjudgments, misjudgments that would then be albeited further by Co Conspirators to further their Agenda.

So let us all just take a breather. You are both doing great. Thank you both for all your efforts to our vision of a new world.

And this is why I love Aldrick. He's a diplomatic. Funny thing is my chart and numerology coincide with a diplomatic attitude. But when you got four planets in Scorpio, well it's good and bad. Keep up the diplomacy brother as always.

Aquarius said:
loki88 said:

Nikolas said:
I am married with a white Goddess who has black Gods as her people. i spoke with Father about this, no enemy tricked me. Her name is Zorax. I mentioned her before ,but out of shame i said shes human.
the situation on earth got me a little unprepared.

The thing is i want my race to be the best in the Universe. I love the whites and i have a really high ambition for us. i want us to conquer everything and be the best in anything, while COOPERATING with other races, BUT whites' compassion makes them
( the other races) comfortable enough to look down on us.

" What are you trying to insinuate here? That because you are white you have a 'higher authorization'. Bro, you really are confused. Just because your race is great in it's way of helping out the the other races, doesn't mean you dictate an authoriative placement of each race. So I'll say it back to you completly as it should stand. Remember your place "

Do you see?

great in it's way of helping out the the other races,

Really? Do you know how this makes me feel? It looks like you consider yourself superior to us, looks like we are NOTHING, we are a merely average race only created to exist. Really??
Why dont you understand me too before calling me a " troll " ?

YOU, the other races, are indeed inferior, but thats only on paper. No one will ever look down on you or disconsider your opinions for just being of anoher race, and yes you have to right to disagree with a white ss like Argedco said , BUT this only applies when you know your place and you dont look down on us. And this is where Argedco is wrong and other ss too for allowing this. Compassionate, kind, yes, ok, good, BUT have limits. You made Ramier that comfortable he called our race " good for helping".
This is why i said that you take advantage of our compassion.
Where is your ambition as members of the white race? Can you just stop being white please?
Im gonna tell you, we were not made to be average losers, we were made to be conquerors and LEAD the other races. Keep that in mind and stop this all forgiving,kindness,love,pink attitude.

I do love her people , but i dont consider myself their equal, they understand this, they dont get offended by this, they dont speak bad with other whites and they are proud of who they are and all of this combined makes me love them even more. THIS is what makes me think they are cool. There is no friction in their minds. There is only acceptance, love of self etc.
The white Gods are superior and better than black and asian Gods at everything .

And i am Julius Caesar. Maybe immature now. Belive it or not, i dont give a fuck. Call me Caesar the troll lol.
I will remember that Argedco callind me dumb though.
Wait until I become HP. few more years. I will teach you then some things about races,respect ,ambition in sermons.
All the best.

Ok I'm trying to understand his vernacular first and foremost, but I'll refrain from that. I am just replying to this because I didn't see his post above at all, which means that perhaps the moderators(HPs) had it removed. I am laughing at how silly this has become. First it was a simple debate, then grew heated by my bluntness, then went Southside with racial tension, gets rectified by Aldrick, you, Ol Argedco Luciftius, and HP Mageson ( the SLOTHZ come through all the time), and then I see....this. Welcome to the Mercury Retrograde week everyone.

Satanism is the purest form of Paganism and I wonder how much can you promote it without the enemy finding out you're an SS.

Aquarius said:
loki88 said:

Do you remember this one? This is some crazy person who bounces back and forth between the extreme of 2 opposite directions.
Except of the accurate points about HPS Shannon, you sound extremely brainwashed with xianity and weakness. You need to clean your head. What you wrote is essentially only a Torah of "Forgiveness" and universalism, but just put the Gods in them
to make matters worse.

The amount of christian mindset in this post is just plain disturbing.

Nikolas said:
I think you are a wonderful woman Shannon. I always see you doing your best to protect your race which is really cool to be honest.
I also seem to feel an air of superiority from certain comments, and its so WRONG.
This comment is not directed/aimed only at you ,but at everyone.

The black race is of Father. HIS people. They are not in any way mean. They do not hate us . Thats their nature. They are made to be more agressive being the warrior race. Asians for example are the contrary. In this fucked up world is not right to judge others.
I like A. Lincoln and i memorize some of his quotes. Things like " he who wants to help has the right to criticize" .

We have to be more emphathetic towards the black gentiles. They have the right to be proud of who they are and we are supposed to love them. Think that there are Gods like Lucifuce who is part grey or Vual who is unisex. I dont see Father saying that their not good enough to be high ranked.
Point is look at the INDIVIDUAL. If there are gentiles who do bad to us- firstly they need to be TAUGHT and i bet thats what the Gods will do. There will be no punishment. People who did wrong will be taught and HELPED, not hated.
- secondly hating the entire race is plain stupid. I also used to feel bad when i opened my tv and saw 99% of nba players are black , and they dominate rap, BUT those are their strong points. Look at asians and Japan, you know. They are people and they are amazing too. They are extensiosn of the family of the Gods. They are FROM us for fucks sake. Why look at them like they are some kind of different alien race.
" whenever I see people arguing about slavery i feel a strong impuls to see them try it themselves "
Responsibility for the responsible. Everyone has the right to do whatever they want. " whenever I see people arguing about slavery i feel a strong impuls to see them try it themselves "
Responsibility for the responsible. Everyone has the right to do whatever they want. There is simply not enough white bodies, thats why she was reincarnated as part of another race. She has the right to fuck whoever she wants. Why does it bother you? Sex is fun, cant blame her. She feels atraction towards a certain type of men. Not my problem. It is indeed bad for the soul, but she has no idea that there is such thing as a soul. The second she will be taught that its wrong, the second she will stop doing it and try finding a white. EZ solutions, see?
I also think that all anger and hatred , evil comes from jealousy. After so many things that happened to the black getiles, they may feel in a certain way. I do not like that. I refuse to make people feel inferior to me because im white. Its like ive been given the priviledge of the Universe for simple being a white soul. Its OUR RESPONSABILITY to love , care about and work with the other races , not to fucking make them feel down. Dont let the jews make you feel otherwise.

I saw that there were some arguments around here. She is even a HP. She must be very knowledgeble and if you're nice to her she might help you too. From reading your site and part of the forum i learned many things about your race. I enjoyed everything i read.I dont like that you said that it displeases you coming to the forus because of stupid comments....Even Lincoln said " i laugh because i must not cry" .Know that people can change and aim to help them with that.

Shannon, fuck the enemy. I love you and we all love you. If there are people who do not understand what i just said , walk away, dont catch feelings. Explain them at your best , but if they refuse to understand " we should be too big to give offense and too noble to give it" . And " you can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry".

You're awesome;)
Just saw this reply, lol yes I do remember that! How disgusting

Nikolas said:

I did not write that .
There are multiple people posting who dont take Satanism seriously and like making fun.
This is why i asked Cobra 10 times to delete this account.
That was meant to be troll.
Nah dude, that was you, we're not idiots.

Nikolas said:
Are you saying that you did not write that, or are you saying that you were just trolling when you wrote it? Because somebody wrote it from your account, and they were serious about it at that time.

Nikolas said:
Aquarius said:
Nikolas said:
And what exactly is wrong with what i said, Aquarius?

You're incredibly deluded, you should do a reality check.

From what i see , it was this mentality that put the whites in difficult conditions. Weak-ass brains all focused on tolerance, kindness and equality. Welcome to the pink Universe.

It was people with their brain like yours,Aquarius, that made the white race count 500 million while others are billions.

If the fact that i said that whites are better is deluded, what else is normal,justified and correct according to your standards ?
Fucking retard.
Big words from the mouth of a degenerate, I'm not touched a little bit. All you did in this post was start a racially heated discussion for ABSOLUTELY no reason, I could understand that if Ramier actually did say something against Whites, but he didn't, and you just used the excuse he's not white to start a discussion. And it's funny because of that post you made directed at Hps Shannon. You really are a mentally unstable individual.

Nikolas said:
Aquarius said:
Big words from the mouth of a degenerate, I'm not touched a little bit. All you did in this post was start a racially heated discussion for ABSOLUTELY no reason, I could understand that if Ramier actually did say something against Whites, but he didn't, and you just used the excuse he's not white to start a discussion. And it's funny because of that post you made directed at Hps Shannon. You really are a mentally unstable individual.

Do you really think i would write something like that and be serious ?
Shanon is an individual with strong racial problems. I've read many times that all she does is getting offended at others for mentioning that shes black. Its a psychological problem. She thinks people behave in a certain way because she is black.
Lol.

Well, im a degenerate in weekend and a very unstable individual during the week. Thats low life goes. You have your ups and downs. Not everyone can be not only stable, but a completelly fuctioning person. Takes skill.

And ofc you'are not touched. Who would be touched on an online forum when people certainly post their real opinions while trying to trigger hate over apparently invented problems by racially-hating big mouthed short sleeved degenerates.

No one.
:lol:

Im telling you, im just jealous of Ramier...I like know dude , he doesnt listen to me when i just try to explain to why why a christian white, murdered or whatever is better than any black,asian etc SS and he doesnt like that he looks down on me i mean i even wrote that about Shanon and they still ignore me . I say cause like um.... well......Iam like just fucking all knowing and stuff man and like I TOTALLY hate authority which is why im so upset HOW FOOKING DARE THEY! We should totally bitch about these assholes. Why do you take his side instead of siding with your own blood. own race and PEOPLE, throwing all those mean words at me and i just feel pain in the neck chakra, so mean it may not bother you but even if i act tough im just hurt, deep down it bleeds because of you.. I spoke with the Gods too about this and they agreed. i see you dont so it was the enemy. ( I can communicate with them 100% not like you the deluded ones) . Mentally stabled non degenerates always act like you did. I wish i had the sepent raised but i am too strong and I attract too many enemies when I try to meditate on chakras. This is what happens when you soul is gold, unfortunately, And please do not say I am an attention whore cause I am not, ok? I am more important so listen to me now. I have done so much. I dont think i will try to enlighten other mentally stabled non degenerates here... YOUR LOSS FOR NOT HAVING ME AROUND! . :)
Bye

Nikolas said:
Im telling you, im just jealous of Ramier...I like know dude , he doesnt listen to me when i just try to explain to why why a christian white, murdered or whatever is better than any black,asian etc SS and he doesnt like that he looks down on me i mean i even wrote that about Shanon and they still ignore me . I say cause like um.... well......Iam like just fucking all knowing and stuff man and like I TOTALLY hate authority which is why im so upset HOW FOOKING DARE THEY! We should totally bitch about these assholes. Why do you take his side instead of siding with your own blood. own race and PEOPLE,
A white christian degenerate is not better than a black satanist or an asian satanist. Being white does not automatically make somebody a good person, being any race does not automatically make someone a good person. There are good people and bad people in every race. So if you are trying to tell Ramier that every white christian and loser and drug addict are automatically better than him because they are white and he is black, and you are saying that a white christian is better than a black satanist, then Ramier is right to not listen to you and he is right to look down on you. You think you deserve some kind of respect for saying such stupid things like that? Being some kind of mindless and hateful racist like that is just retarded and does not help anyone. Race is an important issue that needs to be thought avout honestly, but being hateful and stupid about it and putting other people down because of it is not helping anyone.

We take the side of good people, we take the side of truth and justice and logic, and we take the side of what is right. Ramier is a good person and that is why we like him. Any Satanist is better than almost any christian. I say "almost" because there are some very good people who call themselves as christian. But anyone working for Satan is better than anyone working against Satan, and race has nothing to do with it.

Don't forget that Satan created all 3 races, not just one of them. If you are against any of Satan's people, then who is right? If you are here just to try to slander other Satanists and fight with them just because they are not the same race as you, then you are basically acting as a cancer on the body of Satanism, doing more harm than good. Satan does not like people who cause problems.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back