Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cube-shaped spaceship(probably Reptilian?), Night sky

Niko_is_666

I know one should not trust anything easily on the internet but media makes a lot of fun when it comes to UFO videos and which just pisses me off. I mean how can one see a spaceship if their heads are 24x7 looking down at their smartphones, how can one see it if they are always sitting inside a room? It just makes me sad. Plus, do people really think an ET wouldn't know how to fool humans at night by simply copying strobe lights of an airplane on their spaceship/craft to make it look like a f**king airplane, lol.

Ah and the good old light pollution at night just sucks and kills the night sky which is why people don't look up anymore, I wish there is a worldwide blackout, so people would realize what they are missing, it would automatically pop questions regarding 'alien/ET life' into the minds of the people, which would help our cause more and defy abrahamic path where "one god" made everything, a god who is thirsty for followers like most of the teens on FB and Insta are nowadays.

Here is a small cube spaceship story in this video, you can do your own research on it, skip the video to 2:27 for the cube spaceship story.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx1Nl-_Eyj0

The disk-like spaceships(Vimanas) are definitely possible and exist but I would like to know is a cube-shaped spaceship possible? will that not f**k up physics? or is it possible for the Reptilians to make something like that? I think it might be possible but would like to confirm it from here. Plus, only Reptilians and Greys sitting inside a cube would love to abduct an innocent child.

What are your thoughts? is a cube shape spaceship real? Cuz I remember in one of the sermons, it stated something like "If jews are successful in conquering Earth then there would be a huge Cube on top of Earth" I don't remember if it said 'spaceship' but it definitely said 'a huge cube on top of Earth'

Hail Satan!

Well I think it can definitely be possible but its design definitely would not have long term travel or the like in mind, considering its aerodynamics. This is probably one of those E.T ships that deal with the energy grid or something that has to do with kabbalistic energy to tie into it in some way. If it is true, I'm glad that the kid is safe as I can't grasp the thought of her being taken by those things :/

Specter said:
Well I think it can definitely be possible but its design definitely would not have long term travel or the like in mind, considering its aerodynamics. This is probably one of those E.T ships that deal with the energy grid or something that has to do with kabbalistic energy to tie into it in some way. If it is true, I'm glad that the kid is safe as I can't grasp the thought of her being taken by those things :/

Exactly my thoughts.

Larissa666 said:
1:19 is similar to what I saw. But those points of light stayed close together and interlocked with each other, spinning around each other.

could have been a helicopter? did you hear any noise?

Btw I also had an incident, a bit of abnormal activity once, though I cannot confirm if it really was a UFO cuz that happened almost near an air route, so I can't confirm but what happened was I saw a light like big light staying at the same point for minutes. The weather and sky were clear and no airport in my city, so no point for an airplane to turn on landing lights. The light was very bright and huge for being that far(I don't know how to describe it). Who knows it could be a helicopter(no noise, maybe because it was a little far), but I can never forget it, I never saw anything like that.

Nikois666 said:
Specter said:

Exactly my thoughts.

Larissa666 said:
1:19 is similar to what I saw. But those points of light stayed close together and interlocked with each other, spinning around each other.

Btw I also had an incident, a bit of abnormal activity once, though I cannot confirm if it really was a UFO cuz that happened almost near an air route, so I can't confirm but what happened was I saw a light like big light staying at the same point for minutes. The weather and sky were clear and no airport in my city, so no point for an airplane to turn on landing lights. The light was very bright and huge for being that far(I don't know how to describe it). Who knows it could be a helicopter(no noise, maybe because it was a little far), but I can never forget it, I never saw anything like that.

I saw a UFO last month. I was driving with another SS to go to Whole Foods for groceries, when I noticed a flying object to the far left of the highway in the distance. At first I assumed it was a tower and then I noticed the object glowed intensly like a strobe light. My SS friend noticed it too, so when we went under a bridge, blocking the viewpoint, we came back up from the other side hoping to get another look. It was gone, vanished. That surprised the hell out of us.

Funny thing is, the Whole Foods that we were going to, well in that area there were alot of Jews that lived there. That ship was near the area were going to. Cohencident? I think not.

Nikois666 said:

Helicopters can't do that. Three points of light seemed independent from each other, they just stayed close together. Spinning and circling around each other, not spinning around common axis, like helicopter blades do.

Nothing in current existence known to public matches the description.

Larissa666 said:
Nikois666 said:

Helicopters can't do that. Three points of light seemed independent from each other, they just stayed close together. Spinning and circling around each other, not spinning around common axis, like helicopter blades do.

Nothing in current existence known to public matches the description.

Oh, my bad. I get it now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back