Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Echolocation

Power of Justice [JG]

There are people who have lost their sight but gained something new in return in the form of echolocation. There are people teaching this and it's obviously a real thing , but my question is , is it purely a physical ability where your brain learns to translate sound waves into a mental picture , or is there also a spiritual aspect to it like staring at complete darkness for a while you start to see shapes and figures and you don't even have to be spiritually open for that.

These people need to be reminded if they keep using their mangekyos they'll lose their eyesight. Tf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mFG7PVvWwU

Jk

Powerofjustice said:
There are people who have lost their sight but gained something new in return in the form of echolocation. There are people teaching this and it's obviously a real thing , but my question is , is it purely a physical ability where your brain learns to translate sound waves into a mental picture , or is there also a spiritual aspect to it like staring at complete darkness for a while you start to see shapes and figures and you don't even have to be spiritually open for that.

I think it's more like their sense of hearing is just stronger. Then they can learn to do that clicking sound with their mouth and estimate how far their from the surrounding objects.
I don't know how seeing in darkness connects to the spirituality. I'm not really sure, but I think opening yourself spiritually can only awaken your astral senses. But Perhaps as you advance there will be such possibility.

Powerofjustice said:

I guess the only way to answer would be to develop this and find in how many and what ways it differs from a spiritual version of it.. not really sure about darkness. I had started to train myself to see in the dark and it takes a while before your eyes (aura seeing eyes mostly) begin discerning though the massive colors and define them into shapes in order for you to understand how far something is. I can tell a person who has a normal sight can develop this by aiding the view with their physical eyes, but someone without can probably still use it (by virtue of their astral eyes) by focusing entirely on the astral sight (it's not like they can be 'distracted' by what the physical eyes see, so they can literally dedicate themselves to this skill every waking moment).

Not sure that helps, maybe it'll give you some insight.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Jack said:
These people need to be reminded if they keep using their mangekyos they'll lose their eyesight. Tf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mFG7PVvWwU

Jk

You just need to kill your brother and take his mangekyos. Problem solved.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back