Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mars Square, Testosterone, working out & Confidence

Ignisalas

I started a mars square today and hopefully it helps me out a bit. Id like some advice from other members and maybe we could have some conversations about getting into shape and weight lifting and using the planetary squares.
I decided to use the material Mars square, but I also have a part in my affirmation where I program the energy to also strengthen my sacral chakra as well. I hope its ok and it all works out fine.

I wanted to use the square to help get myself into shape. I know the venus square can help with weight loss and physical appearance and things, but my main goal was to use the mars square to increase my testosterone and vitality. Ive started working out everyday and ive been doing it for a few weeks now. Mostly just working my arms and things like that, then when I get done with my arms, I can move on to something else like getting rid of belly fat and things. Ive been making pretty good progress with my arms, they're getting pretty good definition to them.

Ive been overweight for most of my life ever since my mid teens, and I recently started to change and get rid of a lot of bad habits, like drinking tons of soda like pepsi and coke. Ive recently stopped drinking soda and im trying to stop eating sugary foods and junk food. I only drink coffee, sugarless tea, and diet soda, just not really much of diet soda because it can be just as bad as regular soda.

I really want to get myself into shape and im so tired of feeling to down and depressed all the time. Im trying to change the way I think, and my mindset. dwelling on negative thoughts and emotions about myself all the time only makes things worse and it only attracts more negativity to me. Maybe I can use the Suns energy and program it to increase my confidence and energy too.

The thing is, its really hard to change the way I think and my mindset after living a pretty stressful life, but im trying. My body is really out of shape and I don't have confidence in myself or anything about me, so im trying my best to change things. Maybe I can try to make myself into some kind of fitness freak and turn it into an obsession.

But back to the square, I felt like using it to increase my testosterone since Ive always felt like I have really low levels of testosterone and that also can cause a lack of confidence and depression. Increasing my testosterone with the square seems like a good idea because it also helps build muscle and getting myself into shape, along with increased confidence.

Im trying to get my body muscular, but that's something that's going to take a long time considering what I look like right now. Im not trying to look like an extreme bodybuilder or something, but I do want to get a pretty muscular body, just nothing extreme.

Im not using the mars square to empower my mars, or any of the houses it rules, only to increase my vitality and testosterone and to strengthen my sacral chakra. I was hoping we could start some conversations and things talking about getting into shape because I need it lol. Ive been feeling much better about myself here lately. I think I can actually do this and make some positive changes in my life.

People say don’t judge a book by its cover, and I hope I don’t sound rude, it’s not my intention, just looking at reality, but only on the rarest of circumstances is this true. In most cases a persons outer appearance reflects the inner. And I’m not talking about things a person can’t help, like scars or disfiguration, but things a person can help, like weight. An unhealthy body is the result of an unhealthy mind. You mentioned this, your mind isn’t healthy.

The mind is where you must start. Every fat person out there wants to lose weight, only the ones who make the strongest attempt at reworking the mind actually succeed.

When it comes to losing weight, in a serious sense, there’s many things you’re going to have to adjust and things you’ll have to change for good to get results. You have to remember, the lifestyle you live now is what caused this, so that lifestyle can’t endure.

Calorie intake must be intelligently planned. And working out is a great way to help with shedding fat as well. This helps with metabolism.

You mentioned working mostly arms. Don’t do that. This is where you’ll get injuries. I know you’re overweight and some exercises may be hard, but you need a rounded routine, where to some extent you’re working every muscle group. This is a must. Down the line, focusing on certain muscle groups over the others, is a guarantee for injury.

Work on finding healthy routine in your life, the gym can be an excellent starting point, but your nutrition is the most important. Healthy food will have the added benefit of effecting your mind and moods. You’ll feel better. Eating junk in of itself can cause depression and other mental health problems, but a new routine and new habits are important for you. This will create the discipline you’ll need for successful body recomposition.

I didn’t want make this post too long, but if you have more specific questions please ask. I wish you luck. And yes, it is great you’re applying spiritual workings along with physical. That’s a huge help.

You dont need to use squares or magick at all dude, you just need to be disciplined and be able to push yourself.

I was extremely overweight and now I'm healthy and fit.. for me, martial arts helped. I dont think weight lifting is the way to go for you right now.. I think you need a combination of cardio and bodyweight training..

Maybe try what I did and take a few martial arts classes.

D.S said:
You dont need to use squares or magick at all dude, you just need to be disciplined and be able to push yourself.

I was extremely overweight and now I'm healthy and fit.. for me, martial arts helped. I dont think weight lifting is the way to go for you right now.. I think you need a combination of cardio and bodyweight training..

Maybe try what I did and take a few martial arts classes.

This. You don't need any magick. To lose weight and get into the most healthy weight "zone" you need to change how your body "works", this is only a matter of will power and discipline.

Start taking cold showers religiously every day, no matter how cold it is outside, use common sense though, start slowly with ambient temp or just below ambient temp water the first times if it's winter. On summer just crank it to coldest since it's not that cold anyways.

it is undeniable that it brings many many benefits...one of them is brown fat production and a change in metabolism, summed up, cold showers make your body more efficient at processing food and this comes in handy, cause you'll most probably begin to eat in the right amounts and stop getting excess food. Just car engines, the most efficient engines use less fuel to achieve certain distance, lesser efficient ones will use up more - this would be "wasted" fuel or in other words, food you're eating that is in excess.

Then if your sole goal is to lose weight, you'll be doing a lot of cardio. Combine low intensity and high intensity training, personally I do not mix high and low intensity on the same day. but you can try it.

You will be pushing your limits though, doesn't matter if you're on a low intensity day or a high intensity day, you gotta push, generally, you'll spend 75% "pushing" and the rest of the time ease off.

3 weeks of hard training, the 4th week should be a very easy week on the body as recovering here is essential, it's as important as training hard.

The body is an incredible machine, it will adjust to the needs automatically. So if you train hard it will respond positively.

Aside from cardio - do some exercises like pushups, pullups, etc or lift weights, this will depend on your preferences. You need to train this way too, otherwise, instead of using your white fat storages, your body will probably eat your muscles first.

The third thing would be doing yoga. Personally, I often ignore how powerful and benefitial it is.

D.S said:

Maybe try what I did and take a few pmartial arts classes.

Sorry but Im gonna have to call you out on the bad advice. Magic + squares are a huge huge plus and we as SS who have this knowlegde are responsible to use it to its fullest potential.

You might want to check out kinobody.com
Or go on YouTube and check out intermittent fasting. Working out while fasting will eliminate fat and let you keep muscle. And more importantly, I'd like you to report your progress with using the square here. Especially, this testosterone thing your trying to do. It's not recommended to do multiple workings.

The Mars square I'd recommend something like,
"In a healthy and positive manner for me,my testosterone levels are permanently and completely rising and I'm becoming extremely masculine,disciplined and ambitious. "

Something like that. Tailor it to your desire. As for the meditation for fat loss
Meditation for Weight Loss

You would want to use sky blue to speed up your metabolism. You breathe in the color into your entire aura when in a deep trance, the deepest trance possible and affirm:

"I am breathing in blue energy that is speeding up my metabolism and causing me to lose excess body fat in a healthy way."

You have to repeat this several times anywhere from 5-10 and continue breathing in the blue energy. This will have to be done daily until you see results and repeated whenever necessary. In time, it becomes permanent.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Weight_Loss.html

You can start a Sun working with the sun square mantra(Aum Suryae Nama) or a runic working with Saulo,Tyr,and Thurisaz for Confidence and Charisma.
Thurisaz,Sowilo ,Tyr.*55/111 each
"In a healthy and positive manner I am permanently and completely Calm,confident charismatic and courageous. Everyone likes and respects me at all times."
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=138757#p138757

Jack said:
Or go on YouTube and check out intermittent fasting. Working out while fasting will eliminate fat and let you keep muscle. And more importantly, I'd like you to report your progress with using the square here. Especially, this testosterone thing your trying to do. It's not recommended to do multiple workings.

"In a healthy and positive manner for me,my testosterone levels are permanently and completely rising and I'm becoming extremely masculine,disciplined and ambitious. "

Something like that. Tailor it to your desire. As for the meditation for fat loss

You would want to use sky blue to speed up your metabolism. You breathe in the color into your entire aura when in a deep trance, the deepest trance possible and affirm:

"I am breathing in blue energy that is speeding up my metabolism and causing me to lose excess body fat in a healthy way."

You have to repeat this several times anywhere from 5-10 and continue breathing in the blue energy. This will have to be done daily until you see results and repeated whenever necessary. In time, it becomes permanent.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Weight_Loss.html

You can start a Sun working with the sun square mantra(Aum Suryae Nama) or a runic working with Saulo,Tyr,and Thurisaz for Confidence and Charisma.
"In a healthy and positive manner I am permanently and completely Calm,confident charismatic and courageous. Everyone likes and respects me at all times."

Im not a big fan of fasting. I've been eating 1 meal per day, and its usually something that has a good amount of protein so I can work out afterwards. And its usually early in the day when I eat, so my body is burning off the calories from the meal over the course of the day.
I just started using Suryae the other day to help out with my confidence and energy. I usually have times where I sit and think myself into a bad mood. This usually happens right after meditation, and mostly when using gold energy or the suns energy. I believe its my mind and my body's reaction to meditation and it causes all of the bad emotions to rise to the surface whenever I try to clean my aura and chakras. I guess its actually a good sign that the meditations are working.

The hardest part of all of this is my mental state and my emotions because Ive always thought of myself as someone who just doesn't deserve to be happy and fit after I grew up in a bad home life and everyone always looked down on me for almost everything. And I was also a very quiet person while growing up and I remember my years of going through middle school to high school I was always quiet and stayed away from everyone else and rarely talked to anyone. When I was going through my middle school to high school years there was a girl that I fell in love with and it was all once sided and she just loved to make fun of me because of it, and it really hurt me deeply and caused my confidence to drop whenever I try to talk with girls and things like that.
My mentality is my biggest enemy when it comes to my physical self, and Im doing my best to change the way I think of myself and have more confidence, and finally get myself into shape and be happy with myself for once in my life.

My overall energy has been changing recently and I feel like its getting very positive and its a good sign that things are getting better for me.

Sun said:
Jack said:

Im not a big fan of fasting. I've been eating 1 meal per day, and its usually something that has a good amount of protein so I can work out afterwards. And its usually early in the day when I eat, so my body is burning off the calories from the meal over the course of the day.
I just started using Suryae the other day to help out with my confidence and energy. I usually have times where I sit and think myself into a bad mood. This usually happens right after meditation, and mostly when using gold energy or the suns energy. I believe its my mind and my body's reaction to meditation and it causes all of the bad emotions to rise to the surface whenever I try to clean my aura and chakras. I guess its actually a good sign that the meditations are working.

The hardest part of all of this is my mental state and my emotions because Ive always thought of myself as someone who just doesn't deserve to be happy and fit after I grew up in a bad home life and everyone always looked down on me for almost everything. And I was also a very quiet person while growing up and I remember my years of going through middle school to high school I was always quiet and stayed away from everyone else and rarely talked to anyone. When I was going through my middle school to high school years there was a girl that I fell in love with and it was all once sided and she just loved to make fun of me because of it, and it really hurt me deeply and caused my confidence to drop whenever I try to talk with girls and things like that.
My mentality is my biggest enemy when it comes to my physical self, and Im doing my best to change the way I think of myself and have more confidence, and finally get myself into shape and be happy with myself for once in my life.

My overall energy has been changing recently and I feel like its getting very positive and its a good sign that things are getting better for me.
Subconscious programs and beliefs can be a bitch. Once something gets inside there, it's very hard to get it out.

People get beliefs about themselves after experiencing certain experiences and that makes up their view of the world. However since it's made up by your mind ,not only is it not true but always seriously flawed. Fuckboys usually get a lot of positive reinforcement in their youth and since they have had good experiences, they act confidently because they have subconscious beliefs of "I'm the shit. I'm awesome. " data backing it up. Conversely someone having bad experiences thinks internally "I'm a loser. I'm a piece of shit." Which makes the subconscious mind prone to rejecting any evidence to the contrary due to the RAS acting on subconscious commands. That which you believe, your RAS will search out in the real world to prove to you. For example if you believe your awesome internally, your RAS will blur any evidence or experience that says otherwise like it's no big deal or it's not your fault and hone in on the experiences that satisfies your desire which gives you more confidence and you keep doing the same things. Its a mental loop. The converse happens with someone with low self esteem. Both of these cases, are not true with a capital T. They are models of looking at the world and in the former case the RAS is helping the person instead of self sabotaging yourself.

My advice to you would be to hypnotize yourself into developing healthy narcissism each night before going to sleep as well as riding yourself of any deep subconscious limiting beliefs with a Runic formula of Uruz+Ansuz.

Use anger as motivation without having to hold grudges. Fuck that bitch who rejected you. Once she sees you with more hotter girls, she'll feel jealous and feel her stomach turning about why she rejected you. It doesn't matter either way. Things don't always go as planned and reality is erratic as you know it. And that's what makes it worth living. You'll never know what life is until you've struggled and become better, until you've been heartlessly rejected, laughed at, been in a fight, got a girlfriend, fallen in love,have kids. All of these are lives experiences and it doesn't matter if life is tough at first, through relentlessness you shall rise higher. I was made for this shit, tell yourself that. Can you really call it living when you constrain yourself from communicating your emotions to others because you're fearful of their judgment ? I don't. Life is short and transient and you'll losing each minute by the minute. If you don't live freely, remember you'll never get that time back.

Don't do it for any girl. Do it for your fucking health. Being fat is a serious problem with severe health implications.

Mars square has done wonders to me when it come to gymnastics. I was a lazy type of guy, didnt work out at all, all fat-belly and shit. So i did Mars square to increase my discipline, strenth and gymnastic, i started gym and weight lifting and also cardio and i have found out that im quite good at it ! Now im building up every day and more, i eat healthy food ( not a lot of meat i must say), i do cardio everyday i have lost a lot of pounds... others guys started to like me also :D !
So yeah keep it up with the square, work with the Sun also for confidence. Maybe a Munka meditation will help also. Do cardio everyday and believe in your self Bro ! You are going to make it.

Sun said:
The hardest part of all of this is my mental state and my emotions because Ive always thought of myself as someone who just doesn't deserve to be happy and fit after I grew up in a bad home life and everyone always looked down on me for almost everything.
It’s good you thought of doing a working for confidence, but what you really need to do is a freeing the soul working and focus on cleansing. You need to rid yourself of these hangups first and then work on building confidence.

With your weight loss journey. It all starts with diet. Don’t starve yourself either. One meal per day, 10 meals a day it doesn’t matter. Neither will help with metabolism. All that matters is calories in and calories out. Full day fasts can be harmful.

Make sure the foods you eat are nutrient dense. You don’t want your health to suffer. Usually these foods are lower calorie too.

But as I said, the success of your weightloss will start in the mind and you must heal there first. We’re at the end of a waning moon cycle, so it could be helpful to start soon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back