Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

question to the HPs

Usthepeople666

Hello HPs,
What does it actually means to be strong?
Does it mean not giving up and keep coming back day after day?
or
To miss one session of meditation or yoga or aspect related to development of self or protecting ourselves?

I am trying really hard day after day to keep fighting but missing even one RTR or not meditating(even though i am doing it everyday) makes me feel weak and the idea of self cursing begins. I feel like taking meds to calm myself down. Even though their plan of world destruction will not come true it does make me feel really disgusted about the kinds of entities that prevail in the universe.

So if i am not doing good should i take some form of medicine to calm myself down?

I know it is a question to HPs, but I will just say that IMO being strong is to stand up and try again no matter how many times you fall down.

You should not feel weak for missing an RTR: don't blame yourself (except cases like "well let's play videogames 3 hours and oh shit I missed the RTRs") but also don't excuse yourself. Take your responsability.

You missed one this day? Make two the next one. Don't block yourself on guilt, but think how you can remedy.

HH

Hidden Warrior said:
I know it is a question to HPs, but I will just say that IMO being strong is to stand up and try again no matter how many times you fall down.

You should not feel weak for missing an RTR: don't blame yourself (except cases like "well let's play videogames 3 hours and oh shit I missed the RTRs") but also don't excuse yourself. Take your responsability.

You missed one this day? Make two the next one. Don't block yourself on guilt, but think how you can remedy.

HH

Thanks a lot! What actually works for me is to spam RTRs as soon as i wake up , this in general stops their curses and we focus on our tasks much better and then aura cleaning and the day begins. I raise energy though before the RTRs.
Thank you :)
Any reply would have been great not just the HPs.

You need to clean your aura, and chakras daily. Feeling down? you can vibrate runes to help. Perhaps you may have some planets transitioning that could be affecting you? May want to look into that, but you can do meditations to offset them.
Be strong, to me means do not stop your meditations and not give up on yourself. It is not easy but it will be worth it! We have come very far to just give up now. Think about your love ones, and the Gods, is good have a reason to hold on and continue your meditations and so on...
I am not perfect and I have my own struggles, however I am working on them daily. Father Satan means everything to me, I could not stop because of him and also because of the people I love.
This path is not easy, but meditations is important, it keeps you going and protected.

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
You need to clean your aura, and chakras daily. Feeling down? you can vibrate runes to help. Perhaps you may have some planets transitioning that could be affecting you? May want to look into that, but you can do meditations to offset them.
Be strong, to me means do not stop your meditations and not give up on yourself. It is not easy but it will be worth it! We have come very far to just give up now. Think about your love ones, and the Gods, is good have a reason to hold on and continue your meditations and so on...
I am not perfect and I have my own struggles, however I am working on them daily. Father Satan means everything to me, I could not stop because of him and also because of the people I love.
This path is not easy, but meditations is important, it keeps you going and protected.
❤️❤️TY

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back