Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Unknow Pleasent Sermon for HP'S

LuxSoul

First of the things i would like to declare my non perfect english state on one of this rare posts i will done on this rare place of divine visions and clarifications. Not very good, not very perfect but here goes:
Hello all Brother and Sisters from Satanic Group. A big Salutations from the Greatest's Visionaries HP'S.
It's for short importance i should done this describing, how simple words had effect even if sometimes are not very truly observe. First i would like to thanks High Priestess Maxine Drietrich. I don't know how to said on my high level of hability but you're one of a kind, a sense of liberty that recall my mind when i saw your words through Jos Site and so as your videos by your sermons. Much bless having someone like you on this unpleasent world that no longer lives a living for now. A second enlighten momentum to High Priest Hooded Cobra and your esssspected esssspectacular argumentsssss. Your inteligence and your sermons are a push to keep having faith on the truth and that is a gift nothing more then you could know. Thank you. And the third to Magesson666 where your relates articles and same your knowldegment had bring a sensation of agreement on all the ones who have necessity to find the light and i shall thank you so much for that. For the rest of my Brothers and Sisters ( it's better said for the ones who know the better and the best truth) to thank you for relating here and keep pushing no matter how dry will be the sand. There is always something depper so keep digging to find your own treasures.
Until now i'm not very accurate and powerfull. I don't have a sense of a God or a powerfull Being either but surely i admire those who had accomplish and can manage to make human kind a Golden and better Age again.
At the end my mostly greatfulll and bright thanks to our Father of Light Enki/ Satan Who had done the impossible make possible, Who had open passages where didn't existed, Who had justifying the most notable reasons for the injustifiable, Who had made the tragic remarkable lies a undescriable remarkable truths, Who had made me see this unseeing and made me improves this truth on my life full of lies even if i don't see him personally i shall thank him somehow for the rare ways i felt i wasn't alone because of His and HP'S words and because of His Image.
Hail Father Enki and Our Truth Gods Of Orion!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back