Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

People with Saturn on your ruler

WiseDragon

Maxine said that fighting with a person with Saturn on your ruler is a "no win situation". If we use magick is this still true?

Magick can help but that is quite a problematic aspect, since that person even inadvertedly may block you out of specific things.

Could work out with friends, broad allies etc, but one should better be avoiding this where it comes to a boyfriend or girlfriend, unless other positive applying aspects provide something. In rare cases, this may work out alright, if there are supportive general aspect, but the person who has the Saturn on their ruler may generally feel very oppressed by the other person.

If there is a Saturn on Chart Ruler and more bad aspects, for example, fatal attractions such as a tight Pluto Venus trine, and other aspects, obsessions may lead to death or serious downfall or problems. All of the chart is to be taken in consideration.

Also, this aspect with a few more aspects, can create tragically negative synastry relationships. These aspects can appear between murderer and murdered, co-signed with some other fatal aspects.

What about co-ruler with the same aspect. Does this still apply. Someone I know has their Saturn conjunct on the exact Degree my Co-ruling Neptune.

I wonder sometimes if the orb is even wider than 10 or so degrees in cases like this? Just from personal experience. Like upwards of 15 degrees.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Magick can help but that is quite a problematic aspect, since that person even inadvertedly may block you out of specific things.

Could work out with friends, broad allies etc, but one should better be avoiding this where it comes to a boyfriend or girlfriend, unless other positive applying aspects provide something. In rare cases, this may work out alright, if there are supportive general aspect, but the person who has the Saturn on their ruler may generally feel very oppressed by the other person.

If there is a Saturn on Chart Ruler and more bad aspects, for example, fatal attractions such as a tight Pluto Venus trine, and other aspects, obsessions may lead to death or serious downfall or problems. All of the chart is to be taken in consideration.

Also, this aspect with a few more aspects, can create tragically negative synastry relationships. These aspects can appear between murderer and murdered, co-signed with some other fatal aspects.

In the same post WiseDragon is referencing, HPS Maxine also mentioned a person's Saturn being in your 1st House as a negative influence.

Is it safe to assume that having someone's Saturn in your 1st House in addition to forming a hard aspect to your chart ruler amplifies these negative influences?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Would you like to tell me something about hydromancy? Briefly, something basic.

Master said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

There are more ways of divination. Astrology, pendulum, mirror, pyromancy, hydromancy and others. Each method of divination has its own importance and potential. But astrology is the most complex and consequently provides more details. Obviously these things are of a high spiritual level.

Master said:
Master said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

There are more ways of divination. Astrology, pendulum, mirror, pyromancy, hydromancy and others. Each method of divination has its own importance and potential. But astrology is the most complex and consequently provides more details. Obviously these things are of a high spiritual level.
Did you just answered to your own question? WTF

slyscorpion said:
What about co-ruler with the same aspect. Does this still apply. Someone I know has their Saturn conjunct on the exact Degree my Co-ruling Neptune.

Not necessary bad, as the Co-ruler situation can have more meanings to it, and sometimes the power may be divided. But the whole chart has to be taken in consideration.

Yes, it is more than likely the case. The range of negativity depends. There are also synastries where Saturn may be on another's chart ruler, but due to the nature of the relationship, they may not be as terrible. It all depends on the synastry and the situation, but as a rule of thumb, this can be troublesome.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

In the same post WiseDragon is referencing, HPS Maxine also mentioned a person's Saturn being in your 1st House as a negative influence.

Is it safe to assume that having someone's Saturn in your 1st House in addition to forming a hard aspect to your chart ruler amplifies these negative influences?

WiseDragon said:
Master said:
Master said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Eric13 said:
I wonder sometimes if the orb is even wider than 10 or so degrees in cases like this? Just from personal experience. Like upwards of 15 degrees.

Orbs more than 10 degrees wouldn't be that problematic if at all, except of the fact of afflicting the same house the ruler presides into, which can cause problems by itself. Anything more than 7 degrees can have a very thin to no influence at all.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Eric13 said:

Orbs more than 10 degrees wouldn't be that problematic if at all, except of the fact of afflicting the same house the ruler presides into, which can cause problems by itself.

Will the astrology marketplace be opened soon? I wish to have my chart done by you

WiseDragon said:
Master said:
Master said:
I didn't want to waste HP Hooded Cobra's time for further insights into our knowledge as this is not the time. When the time comes, we will have much more knowledge. For now, we have more than enough knowledge. Now we have to deal with the enemy. In the past we had a lot of knowledge but when the enemy arrived, he burned all the knowledge and replaced it with lies. And it literally turned humanity back.

WiseDragon said:
Maxine said that fighting with a person with Saturn on your ruler is a "no win situation". If we use magick is this still true?

The truth be told Saturn can't be beat... and it's WONDERFUL! :) Magick doesn't make a difference, because Saturn's incombustible. Meaning-he can't be obtained.

Hope that was helpful.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I was a day late reading this, life is making a lot more sense now, as well as reason advice given to me regarding communication with a Saturn conjunct co-ruler person “don’t fight back” this didn’t mean astrally, but directly. These topics tend to surface at the right time, thanks you guys!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back