Million infected 50k dead 49 crematoriums 1200 burned daily

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org


Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 1001

Re: Million infected 50k dead 49 crematoriums 1200 burned daily

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:29 am

SATchives wrote:----


There was a study regarding the virus' affect on different races, and upon research of a male asian individual the virus is more severely reactive with them in particular due to "extremely large number of ACE2-expressing cells in the lung", ACE2 cells being the primary receptors of the virus. I recognize that this study and finding was based upon only a single subject thus far, but non-asians who have been infected with the virus recovered just fine as it appears from written articles, and asian females by the majority seem to be experiencing lesser symptoms and lessened severity while their husbands, brothers, etc are the ones hospitalized and winding up dead as I've found in my own research where all the articles regarding first, second or fifteenth death and over have all or primarily been asian males.

Age and other factors of course count into this, China is riddled with pollution, smog, everything that just completely ruins their immune system over there and especially their lungs. The corona virus attacks the lungs, the lungs are it's primary target... it seems too cohencidental if you ask me. Thus the majority of these deaths are asians. I haven't found any information on a single non-asian death thus far but if anyone has, please share.

Whatever the purpose of this virus, it seems like China was going to be/is the target. China completely going down causes a domino affect to other countries especially the Americas which rely heavily on China for virtually everything. This however does not lessen the threat of the virus to us, we do not yet fully understand it but I believe (((vaccinations))) will be the method of downfall or control in the Americas when it comes to the virus; since if this research does pan out to be as it sounds, then the virus won't affect us as severely, so (((they'll))) be looking for other means, to which I say do NOT even think of getting these so-called vaccinations they will have coming out of the wood-works like free candy.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan

No matter the odds, no matter the hardships, always persevere.

HeavyBreathing9999
Posts: 8

Re: Million infected 50k dead 49 crematoriums 1200 burned daily

Postby HeavyBreathing9999 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:34 am

Over 100k actually are infected and this is old news. But China don't give us accurate Numbers. We only know this from the Chinese Doctors and Whistleblowers.

User avatar
Personal Growth
Posts: 374
Location: Scotland

Re: Million infected 50k dead 49 crematoriums 1200 burned daily

Postby Personal Growth » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:01 am

Okay that's me officially freaked out now. HPS Shannon strongly advises against taking a vaccine for it but it's so serious to not take a protection if one were to become available. I felt the need for some form of protection when he mentioned a vaccine at the end of his video.

The number of infections are so high. 14 000 a day. Staggering and totally astonishing.

Been out to get my multivitamins. And those dissolvable in a glass of water vitamin C pills. Hope they're good enough because it was mentioned before that vitamin C is not absorbic acid but vitamins and this is absorbic acid these pills.

1 in 4 people dying. The people around here are not bothered because they think it's just a cold. But it's not. That super spreader that infected the two GP's and their patients in Brighton, UK didn't even really get sick according to the controlled media so the people feel safe but I think they're not.
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.

Bigot Boy
Posts: 77
Location: USA

Re: Million infected 50k dead 49 crematoriums 1200 burned daily

Postby Bigot Boy » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:24 am

I heard of this video by word of mouth but I did not have an actual link to it, was searching for it to no avail. Thank you for sharing it brother!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5103

Re: Million infected 50k dead 49 crematoriums 1200 burned daily

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:44 am

Honestly from the news and in general this doesn't appear to have been contained and it is really difficult still.

Not sure about the validity of the video, but it's there for food for thought.

Cremation may not be a bad idea as if the virus can infect through the dead or through the soil, this makes the situation far more fucked up.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

VoiceofEnki
Posts: 130

Re: Million infected 50k dead 49 crematoriums 1200 burned daily

Postby VoiceofEnki » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:03 am

The Chinese billionaire looks like a Chinese gentile. I don’t think there is any benefit to him to lie about his findings.

At least I would find a gentile Chinese billionaire more trustworthy than the communist government, with him making such a statement.

The deaths and infections are definitely inflated by the extremely poor and ridiculous response of the Chinese government though.

They aren’t trying to cure or treat it as urgently as they should at all, simply letting it run free while suppressing all citizens and letting them suffer whether they are sick or not.

I don’t think the disease would be as deadly if it had surfaced in the US or Europe. China is the perfect brewing pot for such a virus to thrive..

Many people packed like sardines, ridiculous pollution severely weakening people’s health and immune system, dystopian communist government that doesn’t give a rats ass about their citizens.

No better conditions on the planet for such a virus to spiral out of control than there.

More than anything I feel great sympathy for all the Chinese citizens who are suffering from this now, and great anger towards the Jew.

If this doesn’t motivate people to destroy them, then I don’t know what will.

txg
Posts: 118

Re: Million infected 50k dead 49 crematoriums 1200 burned daily

Postby txg » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:18 am

Bigot Boy wrote:I heard of this video by word of mouth but I did not have an actual link to it, was searching for it to no avail. Thank you for sharing it brother!



hey! happy to see you are still with us. please make more cool songs brother <3

Shael
Posts: 2251

Re: Million infected 50k dead 49 crematoriums 1200 burned daily

Postby Shael » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:42 am

Crossposting this here so more people see it.

flyby999 wrote:some user on 4chan pieced together that 13000 bodies are being burnt outside wuhan. now i wouldnt be surprised if that was actually going on

Image

heres the reddit link that i found this on
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/com ... 3k_bodies/
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

Shael
Posts: 2251

Re: Million infected 50k dead 49 crematoriums 1200 burned daily

Postby Shael » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:00 am

Personal Growth wrote:...
Looking at it so far it seems that this may be a bio-weapon mostly targeting Asians. More data will be needed before this can be said for sure, but as of right now it looks like it doesn't really affect us as much as it does them. The main danger here (in my personal opinion, and not to be taken as medical advice), are the harmful vaccines for it that they may try to push onto people by the billions while using that virus to instill fear.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!


Necrorifter
Posts: 37

Re: Million infected 50k dead 49 crematoriums 1200 burned daily

Postby Necrorifter » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:17 pm

Ghost in the Machine wrote:
SATchives wrote:----


There was a study regarding the virus' affect on different races, and upon research of a male asian individual the virus is more severely reactive with them in particular due to "extremely large number of ACE2-expressing cells in the lung", ACE2 cells being the primary receptors of the virus. I recognize that this study and finding was based upon only a single subject thus far, but non-asians who have been infected with the virus recovered just fine as it appears from written articles, and asian females by the majority seem to be experiencing lesser symptoms and lessened severity while their husbands, brothers, etc are the ones hospitalized and winding up dead as I've found in my own research where all the articles regarding first, second or fifteenth death and over have all or primarily been asian males.

Age and other factors of course count into this, China is riddled with pollution, smog, everything that just completely ruins their immune system over there and especially their lungs. The corona virus attacks the lungs, the lungs are it's primary target... it seems too cohencidental if you ask me. Thus the majority of these deaths are asians. I haven't found any information on a single non-asian death thus far but if anyone has, please share.

Whatever the purpose of this virus, it seems like China was going to be/is the target. China completely going down causes a domino affect to other countries especially the Americas which rely heavily on China for virtually everything. This however does not lessen the threat of the virus to us, we do not yet fully understand it but I believe (((vaccinations))) will be the method of downfall or control in the Americas when it comes to the virus; since if this research does pan out to be as it sounds, then the virus won't affect us as severely, so (((they'll))) be looking for other means, to which I say do NOT even think of getting these so-called vaccinations they will have coming out of the wood-works like free candy.


Well, if the whole thing was to go to be bioweapon, it make sense that it targets Asian considering it was experimenting in China, which is massive amount of Asian people as its subject, so it not surprising that their weapon is fine-tuned to Asian people because it not like there is plenty of other races to experiment and fine-tuned it in China.

User avatar
Personal Growth
Posts: 374
Location: Scotland

Re: Million infected 50k dead 49 crematoriums 1200 burned daily

Postby Personal Growth » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:02 pm

Shael wrote:
Personal Growth wrote:...
Looking at it so far it seems that this may be a bio-weapon mostly targeting Asians. More data will be needed before this can be said for sure, but as of right now it looks like it doesn't really affect us as much as it does them. The main danger here (in my personal opinion, and not to be taken as medical advice), are the harmful vaccines for it that they may try to push onto people by the billions while using that virus to instill fear.


Thank you Shael,

You're right. After watching that You Tube video I had the fear instilled in me and had the desire for a vaccine as was mentioned in the video.

I'm seeing that it might be geared towards Asians mainly. Bad for them but a little relief for me personally. I hope for them they can find some cure for it ASAP.

Of course the food situation might still stand if China is a big player in supplying so much. So I'll keep the surplus meat and veg cans and long life milk etc I've stocked up on.
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.

User avatar
Personal Growth
Posts: 374
Location: Scotland

Re: Million infected 50k dead 49 crematoriums 1200 burned daily

Postby Personal Growth » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:28 pm

Shael wrote:
Personal Growth wrote:...
Looking at it so far it seems that this may be a bio-weapon mostly targeting Asians. More data will be needed before this can be said for sure, but as of right now it looks like it doesn't really affect us as much as it does them. The main danger here (in my personal opinion, and not to be taken as medical advice), are the harmful vaccines for it that they may try to push onto people by the billions while using that virus to instill fear.


Just realised non Asians are not off the hook. Because if they take the vaccines we can all also start getting really sick.
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.

Bigot Boy
Posts: 77
Location: USA

Re: Million infected 50k dead 49 crematoriums 1200 burned daily

Postby Bigot Boy » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:17 am

Personal Growth wrote:
Shael wrote:
Personal Growth wrote:...
Looking at it so far it seems that this may be a bio-weapon mostly targeting Asians. More data will be needed before this can be said for sure, but as of right now it looks like it doesn't really affect us as much as it does them. The main danger here (in my personal opinion, and not to be taken as medical advice), are the harmful vaccines for it that they may try to push onto people by the billions while using that virus to instill fear.


Just realised non Asians are not off the hook. Because if they take the vaccines we can all also start getting really sick.

Yeah everyone is in panic mode so I'm sure the majority of people, Asian or not, will want the vaccine when it's released. Also even if it isn't very deadly (or deadly at all) for non-Asian races, it's still another flu out there for the rest of us which can be problematic for the elderly and children especially, I'd think.

SATchives
Posts: 432

Re: Million infected 50k dead 49 crematoriums 1200 burned daily

Postby SATchives » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:47 am

https://youtu.be/TZf-Uzmy-IE

Another video by the same guy. Remember this is all someone's observations and opinions. Just use your head with any of this information. But I wouldn't doubt anything when it comes to a bio weapon. Especially if this is their so called test run

VoiceofEnki
Posts: 130

Re: Million infected 50k dead 49 crematoriums 1200 burned daily

Postby VoiceofEnki » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:55 am

It is worth noting this virus is not just another flue, but causes pneumonia like symptoms, such as congestion of the airways and every other complication pneumonia creates.

It’s very severe compared to a flue like disease. Much more painful and far more dangerous as well.

There may also be things about the virus we don’t know yet. It has strange HIV inserts after all, and what exactly that means or how exactly that changes the way the virus functions hasn’t been released to the public, if it is even known already.

I personally suspect the number of infected will enter the 8 digits soon, if it hasn’t already, and the number of deaths will increase to 6 digits, also if it hasn’t already.

As discussed however, the greatest danger to any western nation is not so much the virus itself, or even the potential vaccine they will push out, but the economic collapse from the fact China’s entire industry and economy has ground to a halt for probably a prolonged period of time.

The long term effects of this are easily imagined and will be felt world wide.

Just be prepared like Maxine told us all to be, and gave advice on, and any SS here should be fine.

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1656

Re: Million infected 50k dead 49 crematoriums 1200 burned daily

Postby Jack » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:06 am

Important Update :

Hubei Doctors Warn Of Even-Deadlier Coronavirus Reinfection Causing Sudden Heart Attacks
https://www.zerohedge.com/health/hubei- ... rt-attacks

Apparently you can get reinforced with possibility of heart failure. This is looking really bad.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5103

Re: Million infected 50k dead 49 crematoriums 1200 burned daily

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:34 pm

Jack wrote:Important Update :

Hubei Doctors Warn Of Even-Deadlier Coronavirus Reinfection Causing Sudden Heart Attacks
https://www.zerohedge.com/health/hubei- ... rt-attacks

Apparently you can get reinforced with possibility of heart failure. This is looking really bad.


I am still waiting for the know it alls that said this was a "False flag" and "Nothing to worry about". A "False flag" that has brought China to it's goddamn knees. Some people need to take their head out of their ass quickly.

This shit is something to be quite aware about, and it's not a joke. As I said, this will also evolve, and if control is lost of the virus, nobody has a clue WTF this is going to cause.

And control has not been maintained as it is, at all. And China is lying. The situation has since only worsened. This is clearly an experiment.

The possibility of geometric spreading of the virus is also very real and it has clearly impacted China.

Better be safe than sorry guys, take the precautions recommended and keep up with the news. Everyone also, please do post and inform everyone in the forums also.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

Bigot Boy
Posts: 77
Location: USA

Re: Million infected 50k dead 49 crematoriums 1200 burned daily

Postby Bigot Boy » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:39 pm

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-51441344
Nissan to shut Japan factory due to shortage of Chinese parts


https://www.wsj.com/articles/coronaviru ... 1581697246
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV said it is temporarily halting production at a car factory in Serbia because it can’t get parts from China, a sign of how the coronavirus outbreak is creating a domino effect in a straining global supply chain.


Production requiring supplies from China is already slowing down to a halt in various areas.

Boydoh
Posts: 1

Re: Million infected 50k dead 49 crematoriums 1200 burned daily

Postby Boydoh » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:18 am

:| how can i benefit by getting money
VoiceofEnki wrote:The Chinese billionaire looks like a Chinese gentile. I don’t think there is any benefit to him to lie about his findings.

At least I would find a gentile Chinese billionaire more trustworthy than the communist government, with him making such a statement.

The deaths and infections are definitely inflated by the extremely poor and ridiculous response of the Chinese government though.

They aren’t trying to cure or treat it as urgently as they should at all, simply letting it run free while suppressing all citizens and letting them suffer whether they are sick or not.

I don’t think the disease would be as deadly if it had surfaced in the US or Europe. China is the perfect brewing pot for such a virus to thrive..

Many people packed like sardines, ridiculous pollution severely weakening people’s health and immune system, dystopian communist government that doesn’t give a rats ass about their citizens.

No better conditions on the planet for such a virus to spiral out of control than there.

More than anything I feel great sympathy for all the Chinese citizens who are suffering from this now, and great anger towards the Jew.

If this doesn’t motivate people to destroy them, then I don’t know what will.

satanas666
Posts: 6

Re: Million infected 50k dead 49 crematoriums 1200 burned daily

Postby satanas666 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:55 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/UPHFjl81XTU/

this should be meme worthy just put down this is what your communism leads to

Magnus666
Posts: 4

Re: Million infected 50k dead 49 crematoriums 1200 burned daily

Postby Magnus666 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:38 am

SATchives wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UDFu6UpqFQ

at 4:30
MilesGuo Starts talking, he says that 50k dead a million infected, and bodies being burnt every day

we all know how serious this is, but wanted to share this anyways.

Be safe everyone


Thank you for not posting the CCP & WHO fake numbers.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Braun666, Lavena and 37 guests