Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Time Management

HotCoil

Hi All,

I'm looking for some advice around managing my time with regards to self-empowerment.

The relates more to my weekday schedule, weekends are much more flexible.

I am contracted to work between 9am-5pm.
I commute before and after, so I'm unavailable between 7am-6pm
I also have a young toddler, and have general things to do like get dressed in the morning, so that makes it difficult between 6am-7pm.
Presuming I continue to wake up at 6am, on a typical day, I'm not available until 7pm, when my son goes to bed. And then, it's time to cook and eat dinner.
I sometimes have weekday commitments such as sporting activities to stay fit as well, and like to spend time with my partner.

In summary, I wake up, and before I know it, it's time to go to sleep again!

I usually manage to squeeze in 30 minutes of meditation per day after my son has gone to bed. These are basic meditations such as the easy chakra spin, aura cleansing, aura protection, void meditation. This is all I feel I have time for - some times I can also do 10 minutes in the morning If I am ahead of schedule.

I'd like to start doing some hatha yoga and more breathing exercises and practicing vibrations with rosary. I feel like this is where I need to go next, but I'm unsure if I should start axing parts of my social life or sacrifice time with my son/partner - or can I some how advance self-empowerment practices without drastically increasing the commitment time? Perhaps one meditation negates the need for another?

It would be great to hear from somebody else who's had this challenge.

HotCoil said:
One thing you can do to maximize time is kind of combine things. Like for instance, with yoga, some asanas direct energy to a specific chakra. So while in this asana vibrate mantras into that chakra. That way you’re doing yoga and empowering your chakras at the same time.

While you are in the shower you can cleanse your aura and soul while cleansing your physical body. You’re going to shower anyway so two birds. Visualizing the water washing off the negative energy, curses and negative attachments and then it all washing down the drain. This works.

As long as you can take care of yoga, chakra work and cleansing, you will experience spiritual advancement. Especially with cleansing. Something I’ve started doing, I think I got the idea from a member here, but I’ve started focusing empowering my chakras during the waxing moon and cleaning during the waning. The cleaner the chakras the easier they are to be empowered.

With yoga, a simple routine before bed won’t take much more than 15-20 min. And then 10 min of laying still, but you could do the routine and then go straight into bed and meditate on the energy as you fall asleep. So that 10 minute period is just your normal falling asleep period, since it’s ideal to be in a trance during this state anyway and the trance will help you fall asleep. I unintentionally fall asleep during that still period all the time. It’s so relaxing.

Hope that helps. If you need pointers on which asanas are good for each chakra I can try and help.

I am intrigued. I've been doing some basic asanas from the sample session in Satan's library (none inverted yet). Is there a resource to link these to chakras or is this just something we can learn to feel? I would really appreciate some pointers, thanks! Excellent tip on focusing on the energy buzz whilst falling asleep, I'll give that a try!

Also, the shower tip is good, I kind of already do that, but it doesn't feel as powerful for me than when I do it seated. I will try to really dedicate my next shower to it though and see how it goes.

Thanks for these tips, I hope to weave my practice throughout my daily life in the near future

HotCoil said:
Is there a resource to link these to chakras or is this just something we can learn to feel? I would really appreciate some pointers, thanks!
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=227&p=89091&hilit=chakra+asana#p89091

Scroll through this thread. Our member Egon here put this together. It is super helpful.

You may need to scroll quite a ways through, I believe there are many broken links and images, but it breaks down which asanas to combine with each charka.

HotCoil said:

One thing I can think of
that may help is meal prepping. You essentially cook bulk amounts of protein/veggies/carbs at the same time, then portion it into glass containers to microwave later. If you are already in the habit of cooking at home, try just making double what you are normally making, and build from there.

I usually spend about an hour and a half making about 9 meals for myself, including cleanup, which saves lots of time over the next few days. It seems like you either have to compromise on time, or nutrition, and eat processed items.

I just throw frozen veggies and frozen meat items on pans and tend them. For carbs, I slice up some potatoes and throw em in a pan. I season everything while cooking, and them start portioning it as it gets done. The more you do it, the more efficient you get at it. Hope my suggestion can help.

My 2nd suggestion may sound funny, but you should save for a car with self-driving capabilities. While it may be costly, think of the time you could spend meditating in the car during your commute. If you are worried about safety, just wear a helmet or something lol.

My 3rd suggestion, which doesn't really give you time, but may help, is to wake up earlier in the morning to do a small routine. This can help if you feel tired or exhausted at the end of the day, and it saves your most awake, refreshed time for your spiritual work.

Hope something helps, and good luck.

Blitzkreig said:

Thanks Blitzkrieg, these are some good tips. Actually cooking is probably somewhere to really save time. Bulk cooking here I come!

I'm fortunate enough to be able to work from home now too, so I can save on commute time, which is a substantial amount of time! I don't think self driving cars are allowed in the UK yet, where are you from and do they allow them!?

Overall since my original post, I've been able to maintain a steady meditation schedule and I'm also going through the 'opening the soul' guidance. Along with Yoga - I feel really good, healthy and empowered. :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back