Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Something wrong with this affirmation?

Catalincata94

I'm doing a freeing the soul working but the thought that the afirmation is wrong and that it can make me stuck in a bad situation because the permanent word in it if it's wrong this keeps me nagging and that now i can't be completley and pemanently free because i need time to get completely and permanently free, so better i take off the "now" word? And start another working?

The affirmation is
"I am now completely and permanently free of paranoid schizophrenia in a healthy and pozitive way for me"

Catalincata94 said:
I'm doing a freeing the soul working but the thought that the afirmation is wrong and that it can make me stuck in a bad situation because the permanent word in it if it's wrong this keeps me nagging and that now i can't be completley and pemanently free because i need time to get completely and permanently free, so better i take off the "now" word? And start another working?

The affirmation is
"I am now completely and permanently free of paranoid schizophrenia in a healthy and pozitive way for me"

I am constantly and continuously completely and permanently free of paranoid schizophrenia in a healthy and pozitive way for me"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back