Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Power Experience

JeraOpus

Hello,
I had most of my consciousness in my RightBrain and intuitively I focused on my Right Eye (Left from my Side)
I experienced Intense Intuition, Focus, Stress and after that, I started feeling sensations on my third eye and my head started getting hot since I had consciousness into my Right Eye but it increased and I had insomnia, even more heat when the consciousness went into the Third eye.

At this time most of my consciousness was into my head and I couldn't move properly.
But after some days it felt like My Third eye is moving along with my 2 eyes and there was no heat only predatory gut feeling.
Also, My eyes were different at the time, It was like there's Brown sand floating in my eyes.

People were afraid of me I was controlling most of the things telepathically, A few girls bite their lip in front of me.
Also, the Focus so was intense that a girl's legs were shaking in my class I could sense her same with my female teacher.
Everything was so messed up to experience this and horrifying for the first time.
This experience was intense but I couldn't focus on studies because this mode drained most of the energy from my body.
But I could spin my chakras while moving it was a godlike experience.
Since childhood people were talking behind my back whether I'm a male or female.

Also, The Right Nostril (Left from my side) had more consciousness and couldn't feel Left Nostril.
So what I did is intuitively guided the consciousness into Left Nostril as soon as I did that my imagination went away and I started living in the present moment.
Everything became so normal and I pain a lot when I try to get my consciousness into my right eye, And the size of my head has also reduced and my Solar Plexus chakra isn't as active as it was before and now I'm afraid because of it.
Also, my power is reduced I've become thick.
What should I do can someone tell me, I tried A U M and I believe it balanced the energies of my both nostrils.
But I nowhere have the same focus I had before.
One more thing I had full control over my Sinus and I was looking like a literal vampire during that time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back