Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Solutions for poor vizualization

Catalincata94

Why does my vizualization always move for example when i try to vizualize around me the aura of protection it shrinks and it makes me so angry and feel like this why it wont protect me because its small, i barely see it and cant even fucking forece it so i can see it clearly is it because of the mental illnes that is affecting me? paranoid schizophrenia shit or because of the antipsyhotics because they shrink the brain or maybe just nocebo effect.

This could be a sign the aura needs more work. Though it is necessary to visualize it as strong as possible, simply doing that though won’t instantly make it indestructible. So it shrinking or whatever could just be that you need to put more into it. Keep at it.

Eric13 said:
This could be a sign the aura needs more work. Though it is necessary to visualize it as strong as possible, simply doing that though won’t instantly make it indestructible. So it shrinking or whatever could just be that you need to put more into it. Keep at it.
Thanks bro

Catalincata94 said:
Eric13 said:
Thanks bro

I'll go out on a limb and say that it's like that for everyone until a person strengthens their mind and thus develops the ability to visualize well. Keep at it and you will succeed. Meds are unpredictable, trust your gut.

You shouldn't try to force things. Skills like visualization come from the relaxed, passive part of the mind. Be calm and patient with yourself and practice void meditation, trance work, and just be persistent at visualization in general.

Don't try too hard, don't focus to much, don't close your eyes. Just be very calm and still, keep your eyes open, and think that you can see it. You know when you imagine something and see the picture of it in your mind? It's like that. And for me it's like a view from the outside, like I am looking at myself from a couple feet above and in front of me. Just pretend that you already see it, and be calm.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Don't try too hard, don't focus to much, don't close your eyes. Just be very calm and still, keep your eyes open, and think that you can see it. You know when you imagine something and see the picture of it in your mind? It's like that. And for me it's like a view from the outside, like I am looking at myself from a couple feet above and in front of me. Just pretend that you already see it, and be calm.
Yes that's exactly who i wanted to do it like visualizing my self from outside and its easier that way but from inside but i choosed to vizualize from inside but i will do it now from outside a couple feet away like you said. It's like from inside of me it's much harder because of 360 view but outside i just vizualize it like in 3D and it's easier.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Thanks bro it works :)

Okay the drugs might be affecting but I think you're just trying too hard.

It's all perspective.

You see you say you can't force it. And that's your problem.

If you gear yourself up for hard work of course it's going to be difficult.

Change the mindset about your meditation and visualisation.

Try taking the perspective that you're having a relaxing and rejuvenating nap.

I personally like to lay down on my sofa and I set an alarm because I lose track of time. Time seems to speed up.

I know you've been given advice to practice with your eyes open. But I like to lay down close my eyes and relax.

And with this mindset that Im having a rejuvenating nap I keep my mind focused on the breath and between my nostrils for a set time.

Then I reset the alarm and do aura cleaning and aura of protection until alarm goes off again.

I personally don't meditate for more than 20 or 30 minutes at a time because I find over that in one session and I start going to sleep.

It's relaxing and time speeds up and it's like the time is up so very quickly.

And that's because time flies when you're having fun.

You cannot force it. Make it relaxing and enjoyable and don't look for results. Don't analyse just do and enjoy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back