Entrepreneurial/business thread

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Aquarius

Entrepreneurial/business thread

Postby Aquarius » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:43 am

Having your own business and being an entrepeneur is the only way to be free from disgusting 9/5 society, and we SS should strive to place ourselves high in today’s society. I think having a thread in which we all share knowledge/resources free of jewish crap would be wonderful for those like me who want to live a life in which you have everything you need and more and to able to concentrate on your individual advancemente and the betterment of humanity rather than having trouble to have the money to survive.

This thread is for everybody to contribute with useful resources and anything in general to become your own boss and becoming wealthy.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Hornet666

Re: Entrepreneurial/business thread

Postby Hornet666 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:07 am

Awesome thread man. I've been thinking of a few ventures lately. Would like to tie it into Satanism some how as well.

Luna Black

Postby Luna Black » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:56 pm

This is a good idea. Keep this topic rolling.

So already I can say the "general economy" is terrible to get in. They ask for retarded 3 to 5 year diplomas where you get reprogramed by the jewtrix such as psychology, just to do some simple and intuitive things. Like educating children is a good example. And so you can decide to spend years in school to learn very little and then you can do something you get payed very little for. Great. Some people are just naturals to some things but this rigid system wont give them a chance. This whole university thing is totally unnatural. Ancient civilizations had much better education and knowledge without universities. This is all a communist lie to pretend that "everybody can do everything you just gotta get a jewish diploma since we wuz all equalz from birth" and then use this long time to throughly brainwash the youth with marxist professors and marxist teachings. Ancient education made much more sense. The guru or teacher system is natural. Taking apprentices and teaching them, according to their capacities. Which a competent astrology can discern in the natal chart of a child for instance. And we could do so much in that with the information era, where we have access to all kinds of tools such as computing and the internet that didn't exist before.

I think for the milenials in particular, we have been totally deprived of future in the general economy . The boomers, most of them they ruined everything in the culture for the price of a safe shekel check every month. Completely surrendered to jewish programs and policies. Put Europe and the Aryan race in the situation we are today...And now they just wanna retreat from their disgustingly shallow life into a shallow retreat. And spend their piles of cash on material pleasures without even caring a little bit about the world they leave in ruins. Keep in mind the boomers also made the laws we live in.
The most "sucessful" people (succesful in this society means making more shekels, any other consideration does not exist) in the milenials, seem the most "sold out" to the jewtrix. Like making retarded youtube videos that serve as a distraction to the goyim brain to keep them from thinking for themselves. And somehow getting millions of views. While the most important and useful SS videos get hardly any. And meanwhile the kosher gatekeepers get a ton.
So we replaced a culture of TV washing sheep by a culture of useless videos watching sheep. And of Antisocial Media. And of dogs running behind a ball along other dogs and yet somehow payed millions to do it. So the goyim can drink bear in front of its TV. And yell at the screen like a primate when one of the dogs pushes the ball into a net. Or playing stupid candy games in the transportations. To go sell rotten burgers all day. And wait the end of the week. To get drunk on booze and hook up with random people. Wonderful culture truely. We should really praise our Gods and Goddesses for their extreme patience and wisdom in seeing the potential light in humanity. And not trashing us away completely.
Now I use the name Sinistra. The contact email is the same. This account has been discontinued.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:46 pm

I wanna start out by suggesting the book rich dad poor dad as it’s gonna take you out of the 9/5 mentality. I wouldnt waste time on other books of the author of that as he they are just bad and for idiot people.

luis

Postby luis » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:30 pm

Aquarius wrote:Having your own business and being an entrepeneur is the only way to be free from disgusting 9/5 society, and we SS should strive to place ourselves high in today’s society. I think having a thread in which we all share knowledge/resources free of jewish crap would be wonderful for those like me who want to live a life in which you have everything you need and more and to able to concentrate on your individual advancemente and the betterment of humanity rather than having trouble to have the money to survive.

This thread is for everybody to contribute with useful resources and anything in general to become your own boss and becoming wealthy.

Have you ever heard of dropshipping? I think is one of the best solution if you want money. Basicaly using site like shopify, clickfunnels (and i feel like even ebay, there are others too but this are the more know) you sell product that have a low cost for more to a particular niche, for example you go to a site called aliexpress and there you can find a lot of product at a low price and you look for dog product and trust me you Can find good thing for like 1 dollar, and then you sell them for more, you Can sell them creating ads with Facebook ads but i've created a page on instagram for a niche and i'm building that page and there you can pubilicize the product for your niche. I can explain things very well so it's better if you look online for a better explanation :lol: but like i said you Can make good money with It.

LaconicLion

Postby LaconicLion » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:26 pm

Ideas for 1-man "microbusinesses" you can start on the side of a 9-5 job.
* Online Store, sell your own stuff or sell other peoples stuff at a markup. (Etsy, Ebay to start with, later get your own site)
* Astrology Reading/Divination Reading (Make sure your skills are decent, we should not rip people off and give them bs results)
* Photography, Web Design, Graphic Design, Illustration, Freelance Writing

The 100$ Startup: https://www.pdf-archive.com/2014/01/27/ ... up-pdf.pdf

I like these types of businesses because they're less time intensive, no big board of investors to answer to, and they're much easier to 'bootstrap'. This is more suitable for the majority of people. You have all the control over the process and how you want to work.
What have you done today to build Satan's Kingdom? :)
Influencing Millions w/ MetaPolitics: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24859
Paths to Financial Abundance: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=24602#p109150

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:23 pm

luis wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Having your own business and being an entrepeneur is the only way to be free from disgusting 9/5 society, and we SS should strive to place ourselves high in today’s society. I think having a thread in which we all share knowledge/resources free of jewish crap would be wonderful for those like me who want to live a life in which you have everything you need and more and to able to concentrate on your individual advancemente and the betterment of humanity rather than having trouble to have the money to survive.

Have you ever heard of dropshipping? I think is one of the best solution if you want money. Basicaly using site like shopify, clickfunnels (and i feel like even ebay, there are others too but this are the more know) you sell product that have a low cost for more to a particular niche, for example you go to a site called aliexpress and there you can find a lot of product at a low price and you look for dog product and trust me you Can find good thing for like 1 dollar, and then you sell them for more, you Can sell them creating ads with Facebook ads but i've created a page on instagram for a niche and i'm building that page and there you can pubilicize the product for your niche. I can explain things very well so it's better if you look online for a better explanation :lol: but like i said you Can make good money with It.
In my opinion dropshipping is completely shit, here in Italy nobody wants to buy outside of amazon or highly marketed websites that sell everything cheap and unless you have an unique product you better stay off that dropshipping shit.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:26 pm

LaconicLion wrote:Ideas for 1-man "microbusinesses" you can start on the side of a 9-5 job.
* Online Store, sell your own stuff or sell other peoples stuff at a markup. (Etsy, Ebay to start with, later get your own site)
* Astrology Reading/Divination Reading (Make sure your skills are decent, we should not rip people off and give them bs results)
* Photography, Web Design, Graphic Design, Illustration, Freelance Writing

The 100$ Startup: https://www.pdf-archive.com/2014/01/27/ ... up-pdf.pdf

I like these types of businesses because they're less time intensive, no big board of investors to answer to, and they're much easier to 'bootstrap'. This is more suitable for the majority of people. You have all the control over the process and how you want to work.
It's a great idea to start having a side income that will translate into a primary income so that you can ditch your first job. If you live in America this book should help you quite a bit "I will teach you to become rich" from ramith sethi, the title of this book might sound cheesy but his content is good, check his blog too.

luis

Postby luis » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:43 pm

Aquarius wrote:
luis wrote:

In my opinion dropshipping is completely shit, here in Italy nobody wants to buy outside of amazon or highly marketed websites that sell everything cheap and unless you have an unique product you better stay off that dropshipping shit.

Well i didn't said that you have to sell to italian, but i'll try this out and if It works then i'll post here.

starcannon

Postby starcannon » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:01 pm

Side hustles can get some side money that you can dump into a savings.

I've sold candy to coworkers. Work places charge an arm and a leg for soda and candy that you can buy cheep at wallyworld or the dollar store. Sell for profit, keep quiet, and don't rub your nose at the vending peeps.

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:53 pm

Thing is that we have got magick, which is the immensely powerful weapon for us to get what we need. This is what most of the other people don't have, hence they are miserable, and overly pessimistic.

Jews have little of such problems, because the energies are already being manipulated for their need. That's why the jews find it easier to become wealthy. Other reason is because of their very mentality, they will thread over corpses, and betray everyone to get what they need. They have 0 empathy and morality when dealing with gentiles.

So:

- Do not have a loser mindset. You need to have positive affirmations to achieve what you want. Saying: "I will never own x, or I will never become y" makes things an order of magnitude worse from the very beginning.

- Knowledge of your natal chart will be of huge help. That way you can find what is most likely to work for you. Not everyone is born for everything, IMHO. After all searching, I finally found out something that I like, and that I can make money from: technology, programming, more exactly. Since I was a child I was crazy about the tech, and the moment when my father bought me a computer was one of the happiest moments of my childhood.

- Doing it just for the money doesn't work in most of the cases. If you're into something just for money, it is very likely doomed to fail. Money should be the byproduct of your passion and success, not the primary motivator and driving force. I have seen bunch of times, with many successful Gentiles, that they didn't become successful because they wanted to make money, but because they were doing something they were very good at.

Regarding myself, I do not desire to be overly rich or something. My primary goal, regarding the material stance, is to have a nice apartment enough for myself and my two cats, where I can do the RTRs, meditate and have my own little privacy and comfort. The Internet, PC, smartphone and light laptop (when I am on the move), food and clean water, clothing and other basic stuff is pretty much everything that I need. Everything above that is nice, but not something that I am obsessed about.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Cigam

Postby Cigam » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:58 pm

Personally I just do affiliate marketing, where I get people to sign up under my affiliate link for subscription services, then I can have a recurring passive income that will require little to no effort after the fact. It takes some effort to get the word out for your link, but overall its pretty easy. Among that most online creators use something like patreon or makersupport to get funding. Usually I just buy a domain that is relevant to the product and then advertise that. (NOTE: some companies do not allow you to use the company or product name in the domain or title of your affiliate link).

An example would be, even though I use Linux as my main operating system I know a lot of people that use Windows. So I typically recommend them to use the antivirus software that I like since they protect user privacy more so than others, and I send them to this link: http://getemsisoft.com/

There are other ways to do affiliate marketing but that is one example, then as long as they are a subscriber to that product or service then you will get a recurring commission, whether it be monthly, yearly, etc, just depends on the commission model. I have been working on my own video series to teach people about all of it, but I currently do not have anything made. I am trying to get my particular brand name copyright and trademarked so that its easier to do without legal issues in the future.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:17 am

starcannon wrote:Side hustles can get some side money that you can dump into a savings.

I've sold candy to coworkers. Work places charge an arm and a leg for soda and candy that you can buy cheep at wallyworld or the dollar store. Sell for profit, keep quiet, and don't rub your nose at the vending peeps.
That's an idea that never dies everybody loves candy, I have thought about that too but I dunno, knowing that candy is filled with so many shit substances that make your health shitty makes me feel guilty of doing such thing, my ideas for money will forever be to help people and never to harm them even unconsciously for my profit.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:19 am

Larissa666 wrote:Thing is that we have got magick, which is the immensely powerful weapon for us to get what we need. This is what most of the other people don't have, hence they are miserable, and overly pessimistic.

Jews have little of such problems, because the energies are already being manipulated for their need. That's why the jews find it easier to become wealthy. Other reason is because of their very mentality, they will thread over corpses, and betray everyone to get what they need. They have 0 empathy and morality when dealing with gentiles.

So:

- Do not have a loser mindset. You need to have positive affirmations to achieve what you want. Saying: "I will never own x, or I will never become y" makes things an order of magnitude worse from the very beginning.

- Knowledge of your natal chart will be of huge help. That way you can find what is most likely to work for you. Not everyone is born for everything, IMHO. After all searching, I finally found out something that I like, and that I can make money from: technology, programming, more exactly. Since I was a child I was crazy about the tech, and the moment when my father bought me a computer was one of the happiest moments of my childhood.

- Doing it just for the money doesn't work in most of the cases. If you're into something just for money, it is very likely doomed to fail. Money should be the byproduct of your passion and success, not the primary motivator and driving force. I have seen bunch of times, with many successful Gentiles, that they didn't become successful because they wanted to make money, but because they were doing something they were very good at.

Regarding myself, I do not desire to be overly rich or something. My primary goal, regarding the material stance, is to have a nice apartment enough for myself and my two cats, where I can do the RTRs, meditate and have my own little privacy and comfort. The Internet, PC, smartphone and light laptop (when I am on the move), food and clean water, clothing and other basic stuff is pretty much everything that I need. Everything above that is nice, but not something that I am obsessed about.
absolutely, magick in our case is fantastic as it can bring anything to us, for example you could make a sigil that will be the logo of your business or whatever and basically program it to attract customers to buy from you. And if somebody is trying to sabotage your business you have the good ol curses :D, the money spells are your friends too.

Gerecht Ror

Postby Gerecht Ror » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:54 pm

Larissa666 wrote:Thing is that we have got magick ...
My primary goal, regarding the material stance, is to have a nice apartment enough for myself and my two cats, where I can do the RTRs, meditate and have my own little privacy and comfort.

My advice might be obvious, but we should keep in mind powerful Ley Lines.
Having your house on a Ley Line, where powerul positive Energies flow h24 will boost your magick RTR 10times, give better healt and wealth.
Same for any business: do it in a positive powerful Energy flow and this will help immensely, place your office, shop, whatever in a good place.

Time ago, I spotted a powerful ley line - or a point rich of Energy to the point my skin tingled - in that place a company was building a new warehouse and office to move into. They said, after the relocation they had a huge and unexpected boost in their business. Guess why!

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:55 pm

Aquarius wrote:
starcannon wrote:Side hustles can get some side money that you can dump into a savings.

That's an idea that never dies everybody loves candy, I have thought about that too but I dunno, knowing that candy is filled with so many shit substances that make your health shitty makes me feel guilty of doing such thing, my ideas for money will forever be to help people and never to harm them even unconsciously for my profit.

I've tried telling people about the dangers of this trash yet they don't give a damn about it. They keep consuming it, they are like they've never heard it before, nor are they even giving one second of their time to look into it themselves.
I feel no pity for those whom choose this harm upon themselves.
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

starcannon

Postby starcannon » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:52 pm

Aquarius wrote:

Stick to higher end chocolate products, or higher end natural sugar or corn syrup products. Chocolate in moderation isn't too bad. Hard candy candy isn't too
bad. Anything not made with high fructose corn syrup could be consumed with moderation.

The whole point of candy is just getting a little something sweet. People like sweets. Especially in factories.

There are people too lazy to plan their vices ahead. Sell to them the things they can't get in the break room.

You can sell other food as well. Selling pre-made or home made sandwiches, ramens, tacos, or snacks are a good side hustle.
Commonly desired items are hot sauces and good flavoring agents.

Some people sell whole lunches: a snack , a pop, and a sandwich for like five bucks.

Hell, you could probably sell safety glasses of good lasting quality instead of the cheep shit they give out.

Y'all figure it out. Find a market, bring desired goods, make a modest profit, make your costumers feel good. Repeat.

BlackCherokeeChi

Postby BlackCherokeeChi » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:33 am

Larissa666 wrote:Thing is that we have got magick, which is the immensely powerful weapon for us to get what we need. This is what most of the other people don't have, hence they are miserable, and overly pessimistic.

So:

Doing it just for the money sounds natural to me due to the workforce and how it is basically set up. Depending on the actual job, who would want to spend every. Single. Day. Doing the same tedious thing over and over again. This remark is really dependent on what you're actually doing. And being a Spiritual Satanist adds great, lot's greater, umph, to what your doing or planing to do (using your powers). But then as society under kikes we aren't going anywhere as a whole. So if your maybe 40 years old and have done the same thing most of your life, you wouldn't get tired or fed up, or only continue just for the money?

ALOT of people work just for the money, as it's why people work in the first place. And my opinion on those standards of yours (this is not a negative argument) screw that apartment setting. Kikes are driving in luxury car because "they got the nose" , which is literally from a commercial of luxury cars. There bastards have luxurious cars, mansions, doing anything they want at the time with the amount of wealth they have that allows them to influence this world as is as well.

Having a million dollar mansion, multiple pools and meditation spots, and a huge library to chill, relax, drink some tea. Then go take a shower in my shower room with multiple faucets spraying water on me at every angle. That's what kikes steal from us, then implant the cubicle mindset to us. Screw having your own backyard that you can do anything that you can't do at the park. And the EXTREME privacy of owning such a place.

How about a helicopter ride anytime besides stuck in traffic. With free energy thatcould have already be accessible so no pollution but not due to kikes wanting to keep people under them.

Their cars have seat warmers while some average joes are still driving something from the 90s thinking they have it made or something.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:16 am

Gerecht Ror wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:Thing is that we have got magick ...
My primary goal, regarding the material stance, is to have a nice apartment enough for myself and my two cats, where I can do the RTRs, meditate and have my own little privacy and comfort.

My advice might be obvious, but we should keep in mind powerful Ley Lines.
Having your house on a Ley Line, where powerul positive Energies flow h24 will boost your magick RTR 10times, give better healt and wealth.
Same for any business: do it in a positive powerful Energy flow and this will help immensely, place your office, shop, whatever in a good place.

Time ago, I spotted a powerful ley line - or a point rich of Energy to the point my skin tingled - in that place a company was building a new warehouse and office to move into. They said, after the relocation they had a huge and unexpected boost in their business. Guess why!
Damn I havent thought about that! I live just near one ley line, pretty good idea.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:17 am

T.A.O.L. wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

I've tried telling people about the dangers of this trash yet they don't give a damn about it. They keep consuming it, they are like they've never heard it before, nor are they even giving one second of their time to look into it themselves.
I feel no pity for those whom choose this harm upon themselves.
People don't care about their health... all they care about is being comfortable and living comfortable and don't you dare telling them the truth or you will hurt their feelings.

Shael

Postby Shael » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:46 am

Gerecht Ror wrote:My advice might be obvious, but we should keep in mind powerful Ley Lines.

This is very interesting. Seeing how I will be getting the neccessary wealth to finally move out in max. 1 year from now, I'm very interested in the idea of building my house on a powerful ley line. But due to my lacking knowledge in this department, I have to ask - Is there any way to figure out where such ley lines are running specifically, except for just "feeling" it? If necessary I can always just do a working to find a good place, but if there are other ways of finding a ley line I'm all ears.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:46 pm

Shael wrote:
Gerecht Ror wrote:My advice might be obvious, but we should keep in mind powerful Ley Lines.

This is very interesting. Seeing how I will be getting the neccessary wealth to finally move out in max. 1 year from now, I'm very interested in the idea of building my house on a powerful ley line. But due to my lacking knowledge in this department, I have to ask - Is there any way to figure out where such ley lines are running specifically, except for just "feeling" it? If necessary I can always just do a working to find a good place, but if there are other ways of finding a ley line I'm all ears.

Someone said that trees growing on leylines will twist in their bark, like make a spiral up. Anyway I'd definetely look for odd growing trees. There was a forest someone said about the energy was high and the trunks of the trees were all growing sideways before they grew up. Really strange.
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:41 pm

Shael wrote:

Go to the biggest church in your town and burn it to the ground. Then you can build a house there. Works 100%, except you would be probably stoned. I'm joking, buddy. Do not worry. I'm interested in that as well. The major ley lines crosses are also where there are the continental chakras. Templars used to build there before being mass murdered by the church. http://web.archive.org/web/201605061909 ... dition.pdf page 6
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

LaconicLion

Postby LaconicLion » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:43 am

Shael wrote:

Check the page on pendulum in the JOS site. You can use pendulums to find certain places. Narrow it down by yes/no questions, use a map, etc. Page explains it in more detail.
Influencing Millions w/ MetaPolitics: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24859
Paths to Financial Abundance: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=24602#p109150

Yagami Light

Postby Yagami Light » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:01 pm

This is a great topic!
Something that no one has mentioned yet (or did I miss it?) is: YOUTUBE (and Patreon)!!

Nowadays youtube can be a source of income. Of course, you don't want to go politically incorrect there.... or YOU COULD, and use patreon as well.

There is this guy on youtube called Mister Metokur.
What I realized of this guy is that he doesn't really give a fuck about society, and he just talks about the insanity of world events, sjws and so forth.
His videos are "politically incorrect" although he doesn't talk about Hitler and such (I don't believe he knows the full truth anyway).

So, this guy has a Patreon. Patreon is a site where your fans/followers etc, can give you money. You can have "gifts" to give to them or whatever (eg create more videos or take requests etc).
This guy makes 3,680 dollars A MONTH... https://www.patreon.com/MisterMetokur

There is also this musician on youtube, the channel is "Frog Leap Studios". The guy has a Patreon as well, and check this out.... https://www.patreon.com/frogleapstudios
HE MAKES 5,005 DOLLARS PER VIDEO!!!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

But, you can tell, this guy puts so much effort and love in his videos! He's great, he really deserves that! :)

Then there is.... Pewdiepie. lol.
Pewdiepie is the person with the most subscribers on youtube. He had began his channel by doing gaming videos (he basically played games and made commentary) but now he also talks about current events and whatever.
On youtube, if you choose to monetize your videos, you basically get paid depending on your views (and um, I don't know what else, maybe likes etc). So, the more subscribers you have (that actually watch your videos), the more money you make.
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:54 pm

https://www.reddit.com/user/RGabrielShi ... t1_dbc7qvq
This guy's profile has many good advices on networking.
Knowing about witchcraft makes this much more easy as you can program your aura to attract good people to you in a fast way(I am obviously referring to actual good people that you can learn from and that compatible to you, I don't want to attract people just for the sake of making money or whatever, lets not be jew minded.)
You could even use runes to increase your charisma. the possibilities are infinite with the knowledge we have.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:36 am

EnkiUK

Postby EnkiUK » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:25 pm

Great thread mate i will add some input soon, defo the tarot could be done online or face to face if you are competent enough as the ap says 2nd revenue stream is a must.
Ave Satanas
Hail Satan to Victory

EnkiUK

Postby EnkiUK » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:00 pm

Candy business is self explanatory ;)

If you can do that and well, then reinvest the profits into other ventures, property perhaps, i would be interested in the stock market but i have to admit i dont know how to work it yet, i know its rigged but if can get a good portfolio we have cracked it.

Good luck my brothers
Ave Satanas
Hail Satan to Victory

LaconicLion

Postby LaconicLion » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:37 pm

Bumping this thread. Lol - anyone else been doing too much reading instead of acting? Anyways - this thread is important so that we can secure our future.

https://www.reddit.com/r/startups/comme ... f_19_free/ Free Online Business Courses
Financial Literacy Course (Free): https://www.open2study.com/courses/financial-literacy

[quote="Cigam"][/quote]

Out of curiousity, how did you start with affiliate marketing? Any resources you would recommend? It's something that I'll most likely get into myself.

LaconicLion

Postby LaconicLion » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:06 am

Also, don't get duped by business gurus and their get rich quick schemes. They are selling a dream -- making it look easy. Everything they can teach you, either torrent it or find it online for free(and probably better quality). Never buy any $1000 courses or whatever. You get ripped off majorly for what you get in return. Lots of liars that want to make bank off you. It could even harm your efforts if they're selling you outdated info.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:00 am

LaconicLion wrote:Also, don't get duped by business gurus and their get rich quick schemes. They are selling a dream -- making it look easy. Everything they can teach you, either torrent it or find it online for free(and probably better quality). Never buy any $1000 courses or whatever. You get ripped off majorly for what you get in return. Lots of liars that want to make bank off you. It could even harm your efforts if they're selling you outdated info.
Yeah, the ‘only reading no acting’ is common lol, though I don’t necessitate of working now. I stopped updating this thread mostly because nobody would participate in it :/ another good way to make money is flipping items, you buy used good stuff for cheaper than the actual cost and sell it at a good higher price, you obviously gotta find good stuff to sell. the subreddit flipping is good as it has tutorials on how to do this.

Cigam

Postby Cigam » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:43 pm

LaconicLion wrote:Out of curiousity, how did you start with affiliate marketing? Any resources you would recommend? It's something that I'll most likely get into myself.

I started just doing some basic searches. I always knew there was a way to make money online. I first started when I was working retail, and noticed the ads in the email offers that are sent out by being a member and researched from there. Afterwards I found a guy named King Human on youtube https://www.invidio.us/user/KingHuman and he is a bit weird and is not always very helpful in telling you what to do, but he has some good advice at times. I originally paid his monthly fee to be a part of his elite members, since it was cheap, it has some good material that you can use by being a member, but nearly all of his stuff requires you to have a following already.

There are a few resources you can use to learn more. ill try to find some of my old links that talk about it, but it depends on how you want to make money. As others have said, and how I will be doing. is doing a youtube / minds / vid.me etc series where I have content and sprinkle in some affiliate links when I think it will be helpful to my fan base. but there are other things that need to be done to truly get a lot of passive recurring income. I actually at one point joined a website that teaches you how to mostly make a blog website but they have a ton of training courses on there, and numerous lists and resources for affiliate marketers. However their website costs $45 a month, so after a while I just cancelled because it was too much money for what it was. if you want that site I can post it, but you honestly can find all the same information in free websites in other places. For intro information this is one of the best beginning pages i know of to teach you how the cookies and such work: https://www.cj.com/what-is-affiliate-marketing

The first main way that almost all affiliate marketers use is an autoresponder, which in short is a way to send out emails to massive amounts of people on a schedule. Then you can program in intro emails and promotional offers etc. From there you can filter your email subscribers into different categories by running a poll or have different campaigns where you find out what each group likes most. After that you can cater your messages to those groups and get better click through rates where you get more buys than just views.

The hard thing is getting a buyers list of emails instead of just a freebie list of emails. By that I mean, anyone in your email list should be someone thats has bought something from you. You will have 2 lists at least though one that is non buyers and on that is buyers. In most affiliate circles they say that for every email offer you send to your buyers list you should think of it as $1 per subscriber. Why they say it as that number is because on the aggregate some people will buy and others wont but if the offer is a decent price then it will equate out to about that $1 per subscriber. Another way to think about it too is that depending on the offer expect that only 5% of your list will buy it. So if you have 100 people in your list expect that only 5 people will actually but it. That is a good average point for you to calculate from, but again to continue that thought. if the offer was you getting $20 per sale. then 5 people * $20 equals $100 which equates to the $1 per person in the list. And that is only with 1 offer being sent, and typically you will be sending around 4 to 8 offers per month at least.

What all affiliates will say is the money is in the list and they are referring to that buyers email list. There are numerous ways to have an autoresponder and varying price points. some free some paid etc. with different needs. The hardest part though is getting a following. Once you get people to actually join your list, even for free, you can then eventually send an offer to them and hope they buy. However the easiest way to do that is do a video series that is an easy way for people to connect to you and enjoy content. since video and audio captures the attention and if done well will maintain their liking.

Another thing most affiliates do is have redirect pages. So lets say you promote an offer for some product in your video. Instead of linking directly to that offer you send them to an landing page, that just has them sign up for your email newsletter, from there they will get the link to the offer. That way you get the person in your email list, and they still may potentially buy the offer as well. By doing that you get the person as someone you can still sell too even if they stopped watching your videos. When sending emails though there are better hours and days to send them even depending on the region too. but typically you dont want to send any quicker than 3 days at a time. Meaning. every 3 days you send the list a new offer or promotion etc. you can have longer like 7 days but if you have too far apart people forget and dont know who you are, and to quick and people will unsubscribe.

Once you have all of that setup you can then go out and find offers of things you want to be an affiliate for. the easiest way is just goto the website or product you want and scroll to the bottom and see if there are any affiliate / partner links they typically are what you are looking for. However sometimes companies use a 3rd party to handle all of the affiliate links so you may have to just search for the name of the company and affiliate as a search and see what comes up. Some do have affiliate links but you have to be sponsored by the company, or you have to call and request it, but those are usually the bigger companies. Those companies you would not want to do in the very beginning because you need to establish yourself and your fan base. Because there are some companies that require you to have at least 1000 or more daily views or 10,000 clicks per day or something, each has their own criteria but most are very lenient and will just let you sign up no matter what you have.

I should also mention that you have to comply with the fcc guidelines which means you cannot hide that it is an affiliate link. if you pretend like it is your own product or dont mention that the link is an affiliate link then you could be fined and penalized for it. this is a quick page that talks about it: https://marketingland.com/ftc-disclosure-guidelines-affiliates-merchants-need-know-184719

I guess the last thing to mention is if you are going to promote and try to sell your own ebook or content, then there are a variety of ways to do that too. However the main way people do it is with a sales funnel. Where you buy low end stuff up front and then you have OTOs or one-time-offers which either have timers or the price increases or something to make a sense of urgency to psychologically make people want to buy more. I dont like doing that but a lot of affiliate offers and training courses are like that. This sales page uses what is called a "sales copy" because the wording that catches and grabs people to buy is a skill in itself which is why there are companies dedicated just to that.

If you want to download courses or material from these sales funnels etc, you cannot usually torrent them there are some that do get shared in that way but the best way to find them is to search for the "nulled" version. one of the places I have been to is nulledpk it has a lot of the various tools and ebooks promotions there that you can just download by getting all of the OTOs and videos series. http://www.nulledpk.com/

Now all of the links in this particular list I made non clickable just because I dont know how the robots searches work on this forum, but most web crawlers will find them as back links to these websites which would allow them to know that when you clicked on that page, it would show that this forum page sent you there.

I am not sure what else to add at the moment, there are a lot of nitty gritty stuff to learn when you actually start doing it, but what I wrote above is what a lot of affiliate will sell as their training material to teach you how to make money online, just with links to tools that they are affiliates for too. In short that is the jist you actually need to know. The rest you can find out in detail depending on how you want to do it. The thing for affiliate marketing though (and something I am still lacking on) is just doing it. If you have the time, start recording videos or making instagram posts, facebook, etc, whatever medium you want to use to gain a following. Once you have that, then you can really start making money by slowly putting in more affiliate links. But the hardest thing is just doing it. once you start you can continue from there.

I guess lastly I should say you are not going to make money for free in the beginning, it takes money to make money, especially in the beginning. I cant find the graphic at the moment, but imagine a bell curve, in the beginning you will be spending a lot of time and money getting it all setup and going, but once you crest the hill and are on the downward slope its a lot less work and you will just be making passive income without you having to worry about it. If you have a job right now though, keep it until your affiliate income exceeds your real job income for at least a year. if not longer, then you can be sure that your affiliate job will succeed.

Hope that helps. I know its a bit long winded, but that gets you the bulk of what most affiliates will try to teach you with their offers. This is also some of what I am writing my series on, but with links and offers etc. Just find a niche you want to get into and make your series about that. Another thing to think about is if you do a lot of gaming, twitch right now has become really nice for making money since they have a twitch prime subscriber base which means that anyone with an amazon prime account can subscribe to you without it costing them anything. That means that for each of those subscribers you get $5 a month.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Cheers.

Poweredbythesun

Postby Poweredbythesun » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:24 am

Another thing too; Educate yourself as to how the current financial system works. And if you can, get licenses / certifications wherever you can. I personally hold a CDL, IT training, license for insurance, and am working towards massage therapy, and a securities license.

The more skills you have, the better. Also, learn electrical work if you have the mind for it. And knowing how to jurry rig things is a good skill to build up too, almost anything can be turned into something useful. Ex. Cardboard, string, and nails; Makeshift shelf for light objects

On the business side though, I'd advise looking into finding out how to save on taxes as much as you can. Taxes are nearly 20-30% of a household's gross income, and will always be taxed as many times as they can tax you :( A good way I heard of is making your own LLC, or company, but I don't have enough knowledge on that to advise more than research into the topic.

Best of luck to you all :)
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

Image Image Image

Physical change through spiritual warfare!

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:01 am

To be honest I find affiliate marketing really shitty, like really really shitty, this pyramid scheme shit can go fuck herself and I advise everybody to stay away from it.

LaconicLion

Postby LaconicLion » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:31 am

Cigam wrote:

Phenomenal reply dude. Really really appreciate all the effort you put into it. Definitely a big help. :D

Aquarius wrote:To be honest I find affiliate marketing really shitty, like really really shitty, this pyramid scheme shit can go fuck herself and I advise everybody to stay away from it.

Concept wise I don't see anything inherently wrong with it. People have problems they need to solve. You help them get a product that solves it and get a bit of the profit too. Customer wins because the problem is solved. Biz owner wins because they get $$ and exposure. And you win cause you get some of the profit for giving them the sale. You're also required to tell the customer that you're an affiliate. But yeah I think I see your point -- if you're promoting something shady or useless then it gets parasitical.

Yagami Light

Postby Yagami Light » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:53 am

I have given some extra thought on this subject.

Depending on where you live, isn't it a really good investment, to buy a house and then rent it to others? I think this could really help in earning money without actively working -- but of course, one first needs to gather the money to buy the house in the first place.

Another way some people can make money (but not too much.. just a bit of extra) is by starting their own clothing line online. They basically draw stamps on the computer, and then, through an online website (which will print the stamps on plain t-shirts, and then sell them) they can make money without any cost on themselves.
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:16 am

Yagami Light wrote:I have given some extra thought on this subject.

Depending on where you live, isn't it a really good investment, to buy a house and then rent it to others? I think this could really help in earning money without actively working -- but of course, one first needs to gather the money to buy the house in the first place.

Another way some people can make money (but not too much.. just a bit of extra) is by starting their own clothing line online. They basically draw stamps on the computer, and then, through an online website (which will print the stamps on plain t-shirts, and then sell them) they can make money without any cost on themselves.
Clothing is a good idea, though you gotta be smart and original about it, those in highschool and college will have definitely as easier time selling those without too much internet marketing, while those that know nobody in real life will have much harder time without spending their money on marketing.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:29 am

Having a skill is very necessary to entrepreneurship, without a skill you have nothing to sell.
This year I failed my school year so I need to do it again, but the thing is, I am COMPLETELY fed up of school, all I have is anger towards school, after the jew comes my hatred for school, it's the most disgusting thing ever, being forced with people who have nothing in common with me, retarded weed smoking communists, idiots who can't think for themselves ecc, teachers treating you based on how their day is going and based on their 'superiority' which is nothing but inferiority these parassites fall into, obviously there are exceptions but i am talking in general, I come back from school mentally and physically exhausted and with no time to even study if I am the type who meditates, does rtrs, plays the piano and wants to train. This shit is ending, I don't care for a shitty diploma, they can stick it up their ass and no way I am living other 3 years with my parents lol.

I have found I really like coding and that is very suitable for me, so I have started studying it for 6-7 hours everyday and in 6-8months I should be good to find a good job and freelancing ESPECIALLY with the fantastic money meditations we have, and with those coding skills one should have much more easy time if he wants to create a business or softwared or websites eccccccc.

Sorry for the long rant but I suppose it's good stuff for this thread :D

luis

Postby luis » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:06 am

Aquarius wrote:Having a skill is very necessary to entrepreneurship, without a skill you have nothing to sell.
This year I failed my school year so I need to do it again, but the thing is, I am COMPLETELY fed up of school, all I have is anger towards school, after the jew comes my hatred for school, it's the most disgusting thing ever, being forced with people who have nothing in common with me, retarded weed smoking communists, idiots who can't think for themselves ecc, teachers treating you based on how their day is going and based on their 'superiority' which is nothing but inferiority these parassites fall into, obviously there are exceptions but i am talking in general, I come back from school mentally and physically exhausted and with no time to even study if I am the type who meditates, does rtrs, plays the piano and wants to train. This shit is ending, I don't care for a shitty diploma, they can stick it up their ass and no way I am living other 3 years with my parents lol.

I have found I really like coding and that is very suitable for me, so I have started studying it for 6-7 hours everyday and in 6-8months I should be good to find a good job and freelancing ESPECIALLY with the fantastic money meditations we have, and with those coding skills one should have much more easy time if he wants to create a business or softwared or websites eccccccc.

I really understand you :(
By the way this is a really powerful add-on to money spells http://www.groups-archive.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18520&hilit=Powerful+money
Just want to put it here if you and others need it, today the Moon is in Leo and it's a decent day to start a money spell and this powerful add-on.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:08 pm

luis wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Having a skill is very necessary to entrepreneurship, without a skill you have nothing to sell.

By the way this is a really powerful add-on to money spells http://www.groups-archive.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18520&hilit=Powerful+money
Just want to put it here if you and others need it, today the Moon is in Leo and it's a decent day to start a money spell and this powerful add-on.
Thanks I didn't realize today was moon in leo :D

Yagami Light

Postby Yagami Light » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:04 pm

luis wrote:
Aquarius wrote:...I am COMPLETELY fed up of school...

Well, I understand both of you, although I am no longer at an age required to go to school...

I am currently actually studying to become a graphics designer - and I do this with the INTERNET, and not in school...
The thing with school, except for the communists, jewish teachers, retarded weed-heads and all that, is the fact that, not everyone in a classroom is equal in a matter of intelligence.
So, the class will either move in a quick pace, and leave behind the student who might need more time to understand something, or they will (most often) go VERY SLOWLY for this oooone student who is extremely slow.... The result is the smarter people (or, the ones who understand things quicker than others) will be forced to get bored out of their fucking minds, as they have already understood the concepts being taught and explained, again and again.

Seriously, the Internet is the way to go.
There are some websites out there who say "one month free - next month paid ... that.. amount".
I am talking about trusted websites, not the ones that will steal from you.
A Sister had told me that these websites want to have your private information (paypal, visa card and whatever). I understand that but... I actually did sign up to one of these websites and their lessons can NOT be compared to youtube's. Of course, there are also very good courses on youtube, but, sometimes you really pay what you get.

For these websites, you can cancel the subscription fee before the month is over, and you will not be charged.

But for this:

Yessss, most certainly. I 666% agree.

This is why I actually started learning graphics design. I know I will not be able to make enough money as a painter or as a comics artist... So, graphics design is the way to go.
I really want to earn enough money to buy a house and rent it lol... and then buy many houses and rent them too.
Easy money. (of course much of it will go to the government/taxes but.... much better than living paycheck to paycheck)
- Satan

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:25 am

Yagami Light wrote:
luis wrote:
Aquarius wrote:...I am COMPLETELY fed up of school...

Well, I understand both of you, although I am no longer at an age required to go to school...

I am currently actually studying to become a graphics designer - and I do this with the INTERNET, and not in school...
The thing with school, except for the communists, jewish teachers, retarded weed-heads and all that, is the fact that, not everyone in a classroom is equal in a matter of intelligence.
So, the class will either move in a quick pace, and leave behind the student who might need more time to understand something, or they will (most often) go VERY SLOWLY for this oooone student who is extremely slow.... The result is the smarter people (or, the ones who understand things quicker than others) will be forced to get bored out of their fucking minds, as they have already understood the concepts being taught and explained, again and again.

Seriously, the Internet is the way to go.
There are some websites out there who say "one month free - next month paid ... that.. amount".
I am talking about trusted websites, not the ones that will steal from you.
A Sister had told me that these websites want to have your private information (paypal, visa card and whatever). I understand that but... I actually did sign up to one of these websites and their lessons can NOT be compared to youtube's. Of course, there are also very good courses on youtube, but, sometimes you really pay what you get.

For these websites, you can cancel the subscription fee before the month is over, and you will not be charged.

But for this:

Yessss, most certainly. I 666% agree.

This is why I actually started learning graphics design. I know I will not be able to make enough money as a painter or as a comics artist... So, graphics design is the way to go.
I really want to earn enough money to buy a house and rent it lol... and then buy many houses and rent them too.
Easy money. (of course much of it will go to the government/taxes but.... much better than living paycheck to paycheck)
Yeahh I do completely agree, though there are infinite fantastic resources for free on anything, and if there are any that cost you can just pirate them though I do like spending money on education lolz for example I am now taking a cs50 introduction to computer science by harvard and it’s free though you can buy a certificate of completion for 90$ and that shit is difficult, it’s taking me hours to complete the assignments lol.

Then there is freecodecamp, great resource for becoming a web developer, i am studying that too though less as harvard takes more time lol and many people that start studying with that website get jobs before even finishing the curriculum, great stuff, I love the internet haha.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:07 pm

"the millionaire fastlane" while the name of this books looks shady the book is great and I believe is better then rich dad poor dad, I suggest it to EVERYBODY to read.

luis

Postby luis » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:48 pm

Aquarius wrote:"the millionaire fastlane" while the name of this books looks shady the book is great and I believe is better then rich dad poor dad, I suggest it to EVERYBODY to read.

Thanks, did you find work online? I actualy want to start a T-shirt business, it's actualy fun and i like it because i can use my creativity :) and of course i can use magick to increase sales ;)

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:59 pm

luis wrote:
Aquarius wrote:"the millionaire fastlane" while the name of this books looks shady the book is great and I believe is better then rich dad poor dad, I suggest it to EVERYBODY to read.

Thanks, did you find work online? I actualy want to start a T-shirt business, it's actualy fun and i like it because i can use my creativity :) and of course i can use magick to increase sales ;)
I didn't haha, I stayed in school and gonna finish it.

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:50 pm

That's an excellent thread!

I am an ESL English teacher and have been developing my own English course for some months now. This is what I plan to be my business.

I kind of sped up through most of the replies after the original message, so I don't know what I'm about to say now has already been mentioned in other replies here, but here it goes.

Being original in what you do certainly helps. Many people out there may sell the same product/service that you do, but if you can do it in an original way, with your own concept and all, that's certainly a good point in your favor.

If your product/service is friendly to people who live in the fast lane, that's a good point too. This way, even the busiest people will have the time to buy it from you. In my case for example, my English lessons will all be given online, over a communication app most people use in my country. I'll also allow them to pay with transfers and such.

And that leads me to another point: If at all possible, setting up an online business where your product/service can be purchased online. This way you don't have to worry about renting a physical place and paying for several expenses that go with it.
You only fear dangers that are not happening to you.

When they do happen, the damage is already done, and you feel anything but fear.

My Video for Agares
https://youtu.be/h6JeSfuh2rA

luis

Postby luis » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:57 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:That's an excellent thread!

I am an ESL English teacher and have been developing my own English course for some months now. This is what I plan to be my business.

I kind of sped up through most of the replies after the original message, so I don't know what I'm about to say now has already been mentioned in other replies here, but here it goes.

Being original in what you do certainly helps. Many people out there may sell the same product/service that you do, but if you can do it in an original way, with your own concept and all, that's certainly a good point in your favor.

If your product/service is friendly to people who live in the fast lane, that's a good point too. This way, even the busiest people will have the time to buy it from you. In my case for example, my English lessons will all be given online, over a communication app most people use in my country. I'll also allow them to pay with transfers and such.

And that leads me to another point: If at all possible, setting up an online business where your product/service can be purchased online. This way you don't have to worry about renting a physical place and paying for several expenses that go with it.

I did many research, Shopify is good for selling and Printfy is good they make the product when a costumer buy it and they send it themself! So you only have to take care of the store and the marketing side.
Internet is a good place :D

As Satanist we have many possibility to become our own boss and make a lot of money, i hope everyone in here take this oportunity and use it!

luis

Postby luis » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:57 pm

I did many research, Shopify is good for selling and Printfy is good they make the product when a costumer buy it and they send it themself! So you only have to take care of the store and the marketing side.

As Satanist we have many possibility to become our own boss and make a lot of money, i hope everyone in here take this oportunity and use it!

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:20 am

That sounds like an excellent, time-saving tool for sales, then :) Great suggestion.

And you're right, when we know how to use it properly, the internet is an excellent place and an extremely powerful tool.
It's the largest and most accessible library in the world, we can make business with it, etc. Also, thanks to it, many new people are constantly coming to Satan.

luis wrote:

You only fear dangers that are not happening to you.

When they do happen, the damage is already done, and you feel anything but fear.

My Video for Agares
https://youtu.be/h6JeSfuh2rA