This is the BEST answer to feminists.

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org

FancyMancy
Posts: 4147

Re: This is the BEST answer to feminists.

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:56 pm

Sometimes, but remember that Women have been subjugated due to jewish shit for a long time, so (some) Women are pissed off with that. If we mean equal pay, then I am not certain about that because in my workplaces, Women got the same pay as Men, with the exception of if and when either Men or Women were in a higher roll within the company, i.e. being managers/manageresses/supervisors, while n00bs get lower pay. I also can remember seeing something briefly ages ago regarding this, as well, saying that Women should learn higher qualifications which can give them higher-paying rolls.

MissMeow
Posts: 42

Re: This is the BEST answer to feminists.

Postby MissMeow » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:50 am

Feminism is a word created by a man who believed the Juden should return to Palestine; Charles Fourier.

"By the end of his life, Fourier advocated the return of Jews to Palestine with the assistance of the Rothschilds.[12] John K. Roth and Richard L. Rubenstein have seen Fourier as motivated by economic and religious antisemitism, rather than the racial antisemitism that would emerge later in the century.[13]"

(((Empowerment))) hiding behind women; to (((them))) and Agenda 21 we are to be the front lines of their cause along with "minorities".


Source
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Fourier
Hail Satan & Lilith! 8-)

Nama Enki
Posts: 110

Re: This is the BEST answer to feminists.

Postby Nama Enki » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:01 am

This is exactly what I've been saying,it seems some people have bean seeds for brains
Last username was shinninglight

LovingSoul
Posts: 54

Re: This is the BEST answer to feminists.

Postby LovingSoul » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:15 am

So youre saying that women have to do all those things to be equal to a man? Cuz last I checked, not every man does those things lol. But if thats what it takes for me to have equal rights then so be it. Its sad that men dont have to earn their rights but we do since we are women. Ur post is ignorant.
Xoxo ^.*

LovingSoul
Posts: 54

Re: This is the BEST answer to feminists.

Postby LovingSoul » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:28 am

Men and women are equal now. Thank god. Women in the US can be drafted into the military. We can fight in the Army. We can have a job as a plumber or anything we want. Just because a woman chooses to go down a different avenue and accept a lower pay because she doesnt want to be a plumber or work on electrical crap doesnt make her less than a man. Thats a lifestyle choice. There are many men who work in the office and they didnt have to earn their equal rights to the rest of the men. Like what you are saying is ridiculous. Im tired of men saying things like "you wanted equal rights, you got them" like its a bad thing. Yeah there are some women who dont want to be drafted but they are just going to have to deal with it because the majority of women actually do want equal rights. We are okay with sacrificing so we can be equal. And its not something negative for us to be equal. Its okay for us to be equal but guys are always acting like we shouldnt want this. Like we arent good enough. We finally do have equal rights but there are still men out there with that misogynistic mentality, always rubbing it in our faces. Like good for you. Let us live equally in peace. Im happy with my life. Im okay with the draft. It doesnt take a man to operate a gun or machinery. Men and women may be different as far as our physical strength is concerned and our bodies, but we arent dumb like religion and other past societal pressures would have the majority to believe. Thats just the enemy trying to screw with sexuality, society, and equality to further press their spiritual agendas. So leave women alone and let us be with our equal rights. If there are a few women who have a problem with it, theyre just gonna have to deal with it bcuz im not living in a society where i have no personal power to live as i want.
Xoxo ^.*

slyscorpion
Posts: 1145

Re: This is the BEST answer to feminists.

Postby slyscorpion » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:34 am

I don’t like the attitudes of a lot of guys personally and they they are ignorant. I don’t think women should be treated different or have to follow a bunch of gender norms or roles as they are human we need to as a species transcend this in vibration and just be human gay straight bi man women etc these are all labels that doesn’t fully represent us in the why the abrahamic religions think they do. Do these things matter when connecting on a deeper level. That is the highest ideal in a spiritual relationship to connect with each other to the core as much as possible and advance toghether. If people listen to these things which current society tries to promote it subjugates them and it turns them into slave normie conformists which no one who’s sane would want as it makes life a bore. We should rather have a strong Free woman who is herself. So don’t listen to subjugating things we should be free to be who we are in our core not just our gender or sexuality or any of this we are human.

The time of Gender conformity in the age of Aquarius may come to an end someday so we can be human again. I know some normies may not like that but so be it these outdated ideals of the 21st century shall come to an end someday no matter how much people fight it. The enemy attacks a lot when you promote the genders being liberated and a free flow of energy.

User avatar
Ramier108666
Posts: 319
Location: Duat

Re: This is the BEST answer to feminists.

Postby Ramier108666 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:17 am

LovingSoul wrote:Men and women are equal now. Thank god. Women in the US can be drafted into the military. We can fight in the Army. We can have a job as a plumber or anything we want. Just because a woman chooses to go down a different avenue and accept a lower pay because she doesnt want to be a plumber or work on electrical crap doesnt make her less than a man. Thats a lifestyle choice. There are many men who work in the office and they didnt have to earn their equal rights to the rest of the men. Like what you are saying is ridiculous. Im tired of men saying things like "you wanted equal rights, you got them" like its a bad thing. Yeah there are some women who dont want to be drafted but they are just going to have to deal with it because the majority of women actually do want equal rights. We are okay with sacrificing so we can be equal. And its not something negative for us to be equal. Its okay for us to be equal but guys are always acting like we shouldnt want this. Like we arent good enough. We finally do have equal rights but there are still men out there with that misogynistic mentality, always rubbing it in our faces. Like good for you. Let us live equally in peace. Im happy with my life. Im okay with the draft. It doesnt take a man to operate a gun or machinery. Men and women may be different as far as our physical strength is concerned and our bodies, but we arent dumb like religion and other past societal pressures would have the majority to believe. Thats just the enemy trying to screw with sexuality, society, and equality to further press their spiritual agendas. So leave women alone and let us be with our equal rights. If there are a few women who have a problem with it, theyre just gonna have to deal with it bcuz im not living in a society where i have no personal power to live as i want.


I think he was saying this in regards to the hard core feminist. I actually don't care in the sense that number one, we have an enemy that we are dealing with, and number two bringing up this shit isn't helping anyone at least amongst each other, as we all have some views that the enemy has slyly indoctrinated into us.
"To one who knows, there is balance. In this balance one must see light and dark as two opposite sides of coin in nature. That knowledge holds true when one uses both sides to an end, no matter what it be. With power comes great responsibility, at all times in every way." -Azazel

FancyMancy
Posts: 4147

Re: This is the BEST answer to feminists.

Postby FancyMancy » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:54 am

LovingSoul wrote:Its sad that men dont have to earn their rights

These days, being a White, single Man is quite possibly the worst combination of person to be.

LovingSoul wrote:Men and women are equal now.

Males can't get Males pregnant; Females can't get Males pregnant; and Females can't get Females pregnant. No-one is "equal". There is always hierarchy. This equality bullshit is to try and make everyone androgynous, like commjewnism or xianity - being a Borg, a mindless, slave, drone, clone, bitch zombie without personal identity nor individuality nor freedom, choice, etc.

Thank god.

Oh, you are being sarcastic. Fair enough. Carry on!

WiseDragon
Posts: 565

Re: This is the BEST answer to feminists.

Postby WiseDragon » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:51 pm

sahasrarabliss wrote:Image

Feminsts are worthless. They don't even deserve answers.
Efficiency-oriented Final RTR Tool
https://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org/

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: This is the BEST answer to feminists.

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:33 pm

This is false argumentation, the reason women want the corporate and such jobs is the same reason men want them. Its the higher pay scale and the higher standard of living that comes with such. That is the nature of people and this connects into a society that runs on a social-economic status class system in which positive self regard is gained socially by how much value one has within the market economy.

The reason men did those jobs is because they had to work those jobs because to survive and help their family. The women worked at home which is a demanding job as well especially in the previous times. Both men and women worked in the roles allowed them by society. Women wanted more freedom and now they have such as they were limited in what society would allow and this was based on Jewish ideology of the Bible. Most women could only be a school teacher or secretary. Its normal for people to resentment limitations placed on their life by society in such pointless attitudes.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: This is the BEST answer to feminists.

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:41 pm

The best answer to Feminism is what has third wave feminism done for women? They already had the rights they wanted with second wave. All the third wave consists of is Marxist ideology that tells them their femininity is disgusting and only being masculine is proper. That being a women is inferior to being a man and this fills them with resentment towards men which the rest of the ideology is based on taking out.

Its just taken women back to Jewish ideology of the Bible the women is inferior and the man is what matters even "god" is a man and his son is a dude no female anywhere. Third wave Feminism teaches women its a sin to be born a female. Which is the essence of the Jewish alien soul the Jewish prayer the rabbi's pray thanks their alien god it didn't make them a Goy or a women or a slave.

FancyMancy
Posts: 4147

Re: This is the BEST answer to feminists.

Postby FancyMancy » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:42 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Its just taken women back to Jewish ideology of the Bible the women is inferior and the man is what matters even "god" is a man and his son is a dude no female anywhere. Third wave Feminism teaches women its a sin to be born a female. Which is the essence of the Jewish alien soul the Jewish prayer the rabbi's pray thanks their alien god it didn't make them a Goy or a women or a slave.

In catholicism, the "virgin" mary is worshipped as a goddess - although, they would tell you it isn't. As we know, catholicism is supposed to be the original church/xianity, so it is the correct version, and with everyone wanting to know the truth and that older things are correct and real and wanting to go back to them, with the ancient things not being broadcast widely, the less-ancient, merely old things, such as mary, would be the figure for feminists to worship in more ways than one, and for feminists to convert to catholicism. At least, I bet.

User avatar
Shrekelstein
Posts: 96

Re: This is the BEST answer to feminists.

Postby Shrekelstein » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:11 am

>best answer

Nah they'll just call you a misogynist and try to have you censored and fired from your job. It's more productive to argue with a hamster than a feminist.

LovingSoul
Posts: 54

Re: This is the BEST answer to feminists.

Postby LovingSoul » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:01 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:The best answer to Feminism is what has third wave feminism done for women? They already had the rights they wanted with second wave. All the third wave consists of is Marxist ideology that tells them their femininity is disgusting and only being masculine is proper. That being a women is inferior to being a man and this fills them with resentment towards men which the rest of the ideology is based on taking out.

Its just taken women back to Jewish ideology of the Bible the women is inferior and the man is what matters even "god" is a man and his son is a dude no female anywhere. Third wave Feminism teaches women its a sin to be born a female. Which is the essence of the Jewish alien soul the Jewish prayer the rabbi's pray thanks their alien god it didn't make them a Goy or a women or a slave.


EXACTLY! Everything you said is on point. We already do have our rights, I just get annoyed when guys act like having our rights is a punishment since we have the draft for war, jobs, responsibility, etc. But I feel like that is them being insecure because Im okay with those things. I understand that some women want special privileges at the expense of men but they arent feminists. Theyre just labeling themselves feminists while being complete misandrists. Getting tired of the bullcrap lol. Either way, his argument sucks. If he wants to come after the new age "feminists", he has plenty of other ammo, I mean just look at them. Theyre stupid.
Xoxo ^.*

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: This is the BEST answer to feminists.

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:29 pm

When people hear the term feminism they associate it with freedom and treating women fairly. People don't realize they are arguing against the generalized impression in the social psyche on this ground. The reason most opposition to feminism comes from the current manifestation of the Right wing within American culture is because its the domain of evangelical Christards who believe that a Jewish rabbi is the moving force of all existence and the world is flat and we all have to become universal Jews. Which is the Christard argument all mankind on flat earth has to become Jewish in Rabbi Jewsus.

The honest conversation is what is true freedom for women and that third wave feminism has not provided this its taken this away its an attack on fairness and freedom.

User avatar
Shrekelstein
Posts: 96

Re: This is the BEST answer to feminists.

Postby Shrekelstein » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:11 am

No, you just made a strawman. The OP is about how feminists complain that there aren't many women CEOs and politicians while they say nothing about nothing about women construction workers or any of the unhealthy and dangerous jobs. Men have no problem with women having rights as long as they have equal responsibilities. Feminists want rights without responsibilities. Case in point:

Image

LovingSoul wrote:We already do have our rights, I just get annoyed when guys act like having our rights is a punishment since we have the draft for war, jobs, responsibility, etc. But I feel like that is them being insecure because Im okay with those things.

LovingSoul
Posts: 54

Re: This is the BEST answer to feminists.

Postby LovingSoul » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:52 am

Shrekelstein wrote:No, you just made a strawman. The OP is about how feminists complain that there aren't many women CEOs and politicians while they say nothing about nothing about women construction workers or any of the unhealthy and dangerous jobs. Men have no problem with women having rights as long as they have equal responsibilities. Feminists want rights without responsibilities. Case in point:

Image

LovingSoul wrote:We already do have our rights, I just get annoyed when guys act like having our rights is a punishment since we have the draft for war, jobs, responsibility, etc. But I feel like that is them being insecure because Im okay with those things.


Lol those women just said they dont want equal rights. So obviously the ones avoiding responsibility arent feminists. Theyre rejecting feminism bcuz theyre scared of the draft. So, no, not feminists. But other women like me do want equal rights and will accept the draft because of this. Also, I dont have to be a CEO to accept responsibility. Just like men, I can choose what job I want to work. I dont have to go into any particular field unless I am strugging to find a job. But there are so many jobs out there so. Im going to be a doctor.
Xoxo ^.*

User avatar
Shrekelstein
Posts: 96

Re: This is the BEST answer to feminists.

Postby Shrekelstein » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:44 am

Ok, you didn't understand what I wrote. What feminists say:

"Look at all those men being in positions of power and in STEM! Patriarchy! Misogyny!"

Feminists think that because there are too many men in positions of power and high-paying careers that women are being discriminated somehow, rather than men being biologically more driven to overworking to achieve goals while women want to balance work/life than overworking. I.e. choices and not discrimination. And they work to pass affirmative action, quotas that make sure that 50% of those in these careers are women, regardless whether they are qualified or not.

While at the same time dangerous/unhealthy jobs like miners, sewage workers e.t.c. are also almost 100% men and feminists say nothing about it because it ruins their narrative. They do nothing to promote 50-50% equality of outcome in these jobs like they do with the others. They also ignore the fact that the majority of homeless people are men.

The original post is a criticism of that feminist double standard.

And no, feminism isn't about equality. They have been pressuring to pass laws that discriminate against men for years. Examples:

The Duluth model that allows the police to arrest men for domestic abuse regardless of who did it, was started by two feminists.

Mary P. Koss, the feminist who was responsible for the official definition of rape which excludes men being raped by women.

e.t.c.

You may say that these are misandrists, but the fact is that the "misandrists" represent the most vocal and influential part of feminists and the one that influences the laws and society. The "good" feminists, if they exist, they have zero power or influence. So it's fairly fair to assume that feminists are like that.

LovingSoul wrote:
Shrekelstein wrote:No, you just made a strawman. The OP is about how feminists complain that there aren't many women CEOs and politicians while they say nothing about nothing about women construction workers or any of the unhealthy and dangerous jobs. Men have no problem with women having rights as long as they have equal responsibilities. Feminists want rights without responsibilities. Case in point:

Image

LovingSoul wrote:We already do have our rights, I just get annoyed when guys act like having our rights is a punishment since we have the draft for war, jobs, responsibility, etc. But I feel like that is them being insecure because Im okay with those things.


Lol those women just said they dont want equal rights. So obviously the ones avoiding responsibility arent feminists. Theyre rejecting feminism bcuz theyre scared of the draft. So, no, not feminists. But other women like me do want equal rights and will accept the draft because of this. Also, I dont have to be a CEO to accept responsibility. Just like men, I can choose what job I want to work. I dont have to go into any particular field unless I am strugging to find a job. But there are so many jobs out there so. Im going to be a doctor.

94n
Posts: 269

Re: This is the BEST answer to feminists.

Postby 94n » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:54 pm

Do you feel like men reach those positions in high power because of who they know or the status they were born into? Or because they worked hard to get there?

For example, I think around half of Harvard admissions are children or the people who work there, or people who donated millions to get in.
Image

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3790
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: This is the BEST answer to feminists.

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:33 am

If the man goes to school for engineering, and the woman goes to school for something like gender studies, art history, literature, or to be a teacher, then whose fault is it when the woman doesn't get paid much or can't find a job? Because statistics say that this is basically what is happening. It is not about men being more driven or determined because I think women are equally as determined. They just tend to study for very different kinds of degrees. Not always, but women are more likely to study for degrees which are pretty worthless and don't have many jobs available for them. Gender has nothing to do with it, the subject is what matters. It has to be something that has a lot of possible good jobs.
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
Shrekelstein
Posts: 96

Re: This is the BEST answer to feminists.

Postby Shrekelstein » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:13 am

It's because they belong to a (((specific))) tribe or suck up to that tribe.

94n wrote:Do you feel like men reach those positions in high power because of who they know or the status they were born into? Or because they worked hard to get there?

For example, I think around half of Harvard admissions are children or the people who work there, or people who donated millions to get in.

94n
Posts: 269

Re: This is the BEST answer to feminists.

Postby 94n » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:13 am

Women complain about money and the economy for many reasons. For one...Being a mother is difficult. You have to quit or halt your job in the U.S. because maternity leave is nonexistent and unpaid (no support whatsoever). Paternity leave is a concept that doesn't even exist--so of course the men are forced to be the breadwinner.
Yet other developed nations have this.

Women get paid less, because they have to halt their careers to raise children. I hope you all are more understanding, rather than posting short sighted memes that addresses no issues. But instead you chose to criticize women for feeling like they're trapped.
Image

User avatar
Shrekelstein
Posts: 96

Re: This is the BEST answer to feminists.

Postby Shrekelstein » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:32 pm

Women don't complain, feminists do. I don't criticize women, I criticize feminists. It's quite a trick feminists try to pull when they claim to represent women and slander everyone who criticizes their vile ideology as misogynists . Most normal women disagree with feminist propaganda. Only 18% of women identify as feminists in US according to polls. There are male feminists too, which are the most annoying type of feminists. Feminism # women. Feminists # women.

Women aren't paid less, they earn less. That's a big difference. It's illegal to pay somebody less since the Equal Pay Act of 1963. If women were paid less, everyone would hire women.

Having children is a choice, by the way.

94n wrote:Women complain about money and the economy for many reasons. For one...Being a mother is difficult. You have to quit or halt your job in the U.S. because maternity leave is nonexistent and unpaid (no support whatsoever). Paternity leave is a concept that doesn't even exist--so of course the men are forced to be the breadwinner.
Yet other developed nations have this.

Women get paid less, because they have to halt their careers to raise children. I hope you all are more understanding, rather than posting short sighted memes that addresses no issues. But instead you chose to criticize women for feeling like they're trapped.

Aquarius
Posts: 5026

Re: This is the BEST answer to feminists.

Postby Aquarius » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:30 am

Shrekelstein wrote:Having children is a choice, by the way.
You saying this it seems like you come directly from some alt right 4chan bullshit. Yes, it's definitely a choice, but maternity is the most natural way of a woman, not their goddamn "satisfying career" which is just pseudo 21st century bullshit. Now, don't get me wrong, many women have inspirations like becoming doctors or other great professions and it's totally fine, but now with the femminist crap women just get brainwashed into not having children and feeling free in having a "career". Women should just be able to be stay at home moms and get paid for it.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Shrekelstein
Posts: 96

Re: This is the BEST answer to feminists.

Postby Shrekelstein » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:45 pm

Aquarius wrote:Yes, it's definitely a choice, but maternity is the most natural way of a woman, not their goddamn "satisfying career" which is just pseudo 21st century bullshit.


100% agree with this.

Aquarius wrote:Now, don't get me wrong, many women have inspirations like becoming doctors or other great professions and it's totally fine, but now with the femminist crap women just get brainwashed into not having children and feeling free in having a "career".


and this. But this:

Aquarius wrote:Women should just be able to be stay at home moms and get paid for it.


Please tell me that you aren't serious. Or that you mean traditional housewives paid by their husbands and not paid maternity leave, which is what the feminist was talking about.

If you were an employer, would you hire someone that didn't work or contribute anything for 3 months at least and you were forced to pay him? That's what the feminist was suggesting. It's absolutely terrible for business, and if this is passed to law then employers will rightfully start discriminating against women.

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2556

Re: This is the BEST answer to feminists.

Postby Shael » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:12 pm

Shrekelstein wrote:Having children is a choice, by the way.
This is yet another entry into the archive of jewy quotes about pseudo "freedom" in the jewish matrix. Other examples include:

-Working in a job 9-5 is a choice, by the way.
(But if you don't you will likely lack money to even survive)

-Religion is a choice, by the way.
(But if you arent part of one of the three (((major religions))) you will get persecuted and labeled insane)

-Education is a choice, by the way.
(But good luck finding a job if you try to educate yourself through non-state-controlled means)

And so on...


Having multiple options does not mean too much when the jew makes all options shitty aside from the one that it wants you to take.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

94n
Posts: 269

Re: This is the BEST answer to feminists.

Postby 94n » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:51 pm

Shrekelstein,

To say that people have the choice and freedom to do anything they want in the world isn't real life or reality. Many of the men on top come from a time where they believe women should be seen and not be heard, so it's natural for them to create a culture that actively kicks women out. Women face gender specific treatment at work, and it's often negative. Do you know how many of them feel uncomfortable due to sexual harassment? Many men feel like it's their right to put their hands on a woman. These are the types of people who are on top of the totem pole, predators who feel like they can get away with anything. More women are becoming empowered to come out and point out these men, and they are finally paying for their crimes that they've gotten away with for the longest time.

There are women who come out and say that they've been paid less. They found out by discussing their pay with other coworkers (these types of discussions are discouraged by the employers). It does happen.


How can you address that sex trafficking disproportionately affects women? Most rapes disproportionately affects women (1 in 5 in women, compared to men which are 1 in 71)? Most victims of relationship homicides are women?

Again, to address that meme, no woman would want to enter those fields because they require physical strength that only men have, and women do not have. I have never heard a man actively wanting to enter a field that will destroy their bodies by the time they reach their 40s. The men who work those jobs encourage their children to find a field of work that's more gentle on their bodies.

Also do you want to know why women are fed up? https://www.vox.com/2020/2/13/21136212/ ... nstruation
We have ignorant law makers for one.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/todd-aki ... CRGOtNcu6I

We have the world's most ignorant politicians for second.

“If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down. But let’s assume maybe that didn’t work or something. I think there should be some punishment, but the punishment ought to be on the rapist.”



Shrekelstein wrote:Having children is a choice, by the way.


Sure. But the reality is that birth rates are plummeting because people can't afford to have children because of the lack of economic protections and safety nets. Again, another cheap shot at issues, rather than actually addressing them.

You'll be singing a different tune when the west hits Japan level of birth rates, and your country's people starts to become extinct.
Image

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 1163
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: This is the BEST answer to feminists.

Postby Lydia » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:10 pm

Aquarius wrote: Women should just be able to be stay at home moms and get paid for it.


Ah, but then she would be treated like shit for being a "lazy freeloader". This is what many people think of stay at home mothers. My own mother was treated like this by some relatives, despite her working most of the day cooking, cleaning, teaching her children so we learned to read and write etc better than our peers, overlooking our projects, and so on. People still seem to think that being a home-maker is some easy task that involves not doing much at all, and that it's easy to raise children properly. They neglect the mental and emotional toll it takes as well, as things affect women this way more than men.

Bottom line is, women are not able to be women in today's society. You can't earn a living by doing things that come naturally to women, so we are forced to work like men to have a roof over our heads. It's not like back in the day where a woman continued to live with her parents until she got married focusing on artistic and creative pursuits, now we need to get a job to pay rent right after high school. Women in many ways are naturally more privileged than men, but we are told we are inferior and need to be and act like men.

Most women do not have time to focus on our feminine sides. Mothers who work full-time jobs are oblivious to problems and dangers their children have, it is bizarre how mothers are surprised when they find out their kids are into drugs or their husbands are in gambling debts, for example. A mother should know what's up with their family, she acts the part of the oracle, using intuition and guiding. My mother started working after I finished high school, and she no longer has that 6th sense about me and my life. She is clueless, whereas before, she knew things, she was tuned in to me. Her focus is on her job now.

Remember, the occult, meditation, intuition, magick, healing, this is all of the feminine, so why slave away in a meaningless job when we should be able to work on meditation and magick to improve our families, society, and guide the building of a Satanic Empire. If it weren't for the jews and xianity/islam, we could have a proper society where women did what we do best: raise families to be superior than how people are now, create beauty, and do magick. The world would be, and look, so much better if it weren't for the enemy. Most people, even people here in the forums, are oblivious to how much better literally everything can be, and how powerful women truly are if and when they use their natural feminine power. People think of masculine power when they think of power, this is not what I am talking about. The feminine power of creation and beauty.

Women and men are different. We have different natural talents, different natural skills, and things affect us differently. Women should not be treated as men, and men should not be treated as women. This messes up the natural balance. People think "equal" as in being the same. The genders are equally important in society, but we are different. Yes lots of women excel in careers such as business and management, and a lot of men excel in feminine careers such as art and music, but we are not "the same".
Astrology | Obliterate Saturn | 2020 Calendar for SS!

RTR's save the world!
Soaring Eagle's Paintable RTR | Bigot Boy's Master RTR |
luminescence 2's Efficiency-oriented RTR | Young Faith's (Pro) JavaScript RTR

Aquarius
Posts: 5026

Re: This is the BEST answer to feminists.

Postby Aquarius » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:55 pm

Lydia wrote:
Aquarius wrote: Women should just be able to be stay at home moms and get paid for it.


Ah, but then she would be treated like shit for being a "lazy freeloader". This is what many people think of stay at home mothers. My own mother was treated like this by some relatives, despite her working most of the day cooking, cleaning, teaching her children so we learned to read and write etc better than our peers, overlooking our projects, and so on. People still seem to think that being a home-maker is some easy task that involves not doing much at all, and that it's easy to raise children properly. They neglect the mental and emotional toll it takes as well, as things affect women this way more than men.

Bottom line is, women are not able to be women in today's society. You can't earn a living by doing things that come naturally to women, so we are forced to work like men to have a roof over our heads. It's not like back in the day where a woman continued to live with her parents until she got married focusing on artistic and creative pursuits, now we need to get a job to pay rent right after high school. Women in many ways are naturally more privileged than men, but we are told we are inferior and need to be and act like men.

Most women do not have time to focus on our feminine sides. Mothers who work full-time jobs are oblivious to problems and dangers their children have, it is bizarre how mothers are surprised when they find out their kids are into drugs or their husbands are in gambling debts, for example. A mother should know what's up with their family, she acts the part of the oracle, using intuition and guiding. My mother started working after I finished high school, and she no longer has that 6th sense about me and my life. She is clueless, whereas before, she knew things, she was tuned in to me. Her focus is on her job now.

Remember, the occult, meditation, intuition, magick, healing, this is all of the feminine, so why slave away in a meaningless job when we should be able to work on meditation and magick to improve our families, society, and guide the building of a Satanic Empire. If it weren't for the jews and xianity/islam, we could have a proper society where women did what we do best: raise families to be superior than how people are now, create beauty, and do magick. The world would be, and look, so much better if it weren't for the enemy. Most people, even people here in the forums, are oblivious to how much better literally everything can be, and how powerful women truly are if and when they use their natural feminine power. People think of masculine power when they think of power, this is not what I am talking about. The feminine power of creation and beauty.

Women and men are different. We have different natural talents, different natural skills, and things affect us differently. Women should not be treated as men, and men should not be treated as women. This messes up the natural balance. People think "equal" as in being the same. The genders are equally important in society, but we are different. Yes lots of women excel in careers such as business and management, and a lot of men excel in feminine careers such as art and music, but we are not "the same".

Greatly said:)
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2060

Re: This is the BEST answer to feminists.

Postby Jack » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:40 pm

Lydia wrote:
Aquarius wrote: Women should just be able to be stay at home moms and get paid for it.


Ah, but then she would be treated like shit for being a "lazy freeloader". This is what many people think of stay at home mothers. My own mother was treated like this by some relatives, despite her working most of the day cooking, cleaning, teaching her children so we learned to read and write etc better than our peers, overlooking our projects, and so on. People still seem to think that being a home-maker is some easy task that involves not doing much at all, and that it's easy to raise children properly. They neglect the mental and emotional toll it takes as well, as things affect women this way more than men.

Bottom line is, women are not able to be women in today's society. You can't earn a living by doing things that come naturally to women, so we are forced to work like men to have a roof over our heads. It's not like back in the day where a woman continued to live with her parents until she got married focusing on artistic and creative pursuits, now we need to get a job to pay rent right after high school. Women in many ways are naturally more privileged than men, but we are told we are inferior and need to be and act like men.

Most women do not have time to focus on our feminine sides. Mothers who work full-time jobs are oblivious to problems and dangers their children have, it is bizarre how mothers are surprised when they find out their kids are into drugs or their husbands are in gambling debts, for example. A mother should know what's up with their family, she acts the part of the oracle, using intuition and guiding. My mother started working after I finished high school, and she no longer has that 6th sense about me and my life. She is clueless, whereas before, she knew things, she was tuned in to me. Her focus is on her job now.

Remember, the occult, meditation, intuition, magick, healing, this is all of the feminine, so why slave away in a meaningless job when we should be able to work on meditation and magick to improve our families, society, and guide the building of a Satanic Empire. If it weren't for the jews and xianity/islam, we could have a proper society where women did what we do best: raise families to be superior than how people are now, create beauty, and do magick. The world would be, and look, so much better if it weren't for the enemy. Most people, even people here in the forums, are oblivious to how much better literally everything can be, and how powerful women truly are if and when they use their natural feminine power. People think of masculine power when they think of power, this is not what I am talking about. The feminine power of creation and beauty.

Women and men are different. We have different natural talents, different natural skills, and things affect us differently. Women should not be treated as men, and men should not be treated as women. This messes up the natural balance. People think "equal" as in being the same. The genders are equally important in society, but we are different. Yes lots of women excel in careers such as business and management, and a lot of men excel in feminine careers such as art and music, but we are not "the same".

There must be a conscious shift towards this empire where the Jewish media Psychological complex of guilting women into believing they're useless for being a housewife is permanently gone. These brutal mistakes made by society due to jews wanting unprecedented wealth through corporations and manipulating the economy to force women into the workforce so that a generation of kids grow up without proper parental care, must be rectified in the future generations. This economy thing must be fixed so women can be housewives and the men can earn enough in that economy so that kids can go to school, they can have a proper care and growth and a decent standard of living.

This was literally the American dream.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

Current Anthem - https://youtu.be/8fEoWA9Vz3A
Image
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!Hail AndraMalech!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 846

Re: This is the BEST answer to feminists.

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:06 pm

The "1 in 5 women get raped" claim is false.
Image

User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 487

Re: This is the BEST answer to feminists.

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:27 pm

Jack wrote:
Lydia wrote:
Aquarius wrote: Women should just be able to be stay at home moms and get paid for it.


Ah, but then she would be treated like shit for being a "lazy freeloader". This is what many people think of stay at home mothers. My own mother was treated like this by some relatives, despite her working most of the day cooking, cleaning, teaching her children so we learned to read and write etc better than our peers, overlooking our projects, and so on. People still seem to think that being a home-maker is some easy task that involves not doing much at all, and that it's easy to raise children properly. They neglect the mental and emotional toll it takes as well, as things affect women this way more than men.

Bottom line is, women are not able to be women in today's society. You can't earn a living by doing things that come naturally to women, so we are forced to work like men to have a roof over our heads. It's not like back in the day where a woman continued to live with her parents until she got married focusing on artistic and creative pursuits, now we need to get a job to pay rent right after high school. Women in many ways are naturally more privileged than men, but we are told we are inferior and need to be and act like men.

Most women do not have time to focus on our feminine sides. Mothers who work full-time jobs are oblivious to problems and dangers their children have, it is bizarre how mothers are surprised when they find out their kids are into drugs or their husbands are in gambling debts, for example. A mother should know what's up with their family, she acts the part of the oracle, using intuition and guiding. My mother started working after I finished high school, and she no longer has that 6th sense about me and my life. She is clueless, whereas before, she knew things, she was tuned in to me. Her focus is on her job now.

Remember, the occult, meditation, intuition, magick, healing, this is all of the feminine, so why slave away in a meaningless job when we should be able to work on meditation and magick to improve our families, society, and guide the building of a Satanic Empire. If it weren't for the jews and xianity/islam, we could have a proper society where women did what we do best: raise families to be superior than how people are now, create beauty, and do magick. The world would be, and look, so much better if it weren't for the enemy. Most people, even people here in the forums, are oblivious to how much better literally everything can be, and how powerful women truly are if and when they use their natural feminine power. People think of masculine power when they think of power, this is not what I am talking about. The feminine power of creation and beauty.

Women and men are different. We have different natural talents, different natural skills, and things affect us differently. Women should not be treated as men, and men should not be treated as women. This messes up the natural balance. People think "equal" as in being the same. The genders are equally important in society, but we are different. Yes lots of women excel in careers such as business and management, and a lot of men excel in feminine careers such as art and music, but we are not "the same".

There must be a conscious shift towards this empire where the Jewish media Psychological complex of guilting women into believing they're useless for being a housewife is permanently gone. These brutal mistakes made by society due to jews wanting unprecedented wealth through corporations and manipulating the economy to force women into the workforce so that a generation of kids grow up without proper parental care, must be rectified in the future generations. This economy thing must be fixed so women can be housewives and the men can earn enough in that economy so that kids can go to school, they can have a proper care and growth and a decent standard of living.

This was literally the American dream.


That gives some perspective. Thanks for sharing these positive things.
Although I do not think it is a bad thing to work and safe some money of your own at that age.

sahasrarabliss wrote:Image


Eh.. there are women in positions building things that are necessary for life. Hard physical labour. For some reason when I read feminism I tend to think of it as a generic term, something for all women and it creates a division. I do not like to read this kind of crap.

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2060

Re: This is the BEST answer to feminists.

Postby Jack » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:39 am

I was scrolling through my reddit feed and I coincidentally found a very good introduction to feminism through quotes of their emminent personalities. As HPmageson said, when you think about a word as Feminism you seem to associate it with equality and a drive towards social equality. However what it really is,is Jewish psychological psychosis on being anti heterosexual, anti male to the point its genocidal.

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-anti-femini ... rotect-you
The first answer here by this guy sums it all up. I don't know why I can't copy paste this from there.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

Current Anthem - https://youtu.be/8fEoWA9Vz3A
Image
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!Hail AndraMalech!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Abermotjab, Thoth and 28 guests