Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Benefits of living in Iceland?

UMBRA_MESSENGER108

I was wondering if theres any benefits of living in Iceland while Advancing Spiritually?

Like is it more Active in term of energy?

The reason i'm asking this is because in The Runic JoS page it says Icelandic and Germanic rune vibration is the strongest but is that place on earth have more energy we could use to advance "faster" than other countries ? ..don't know if it makes sense. :)

Makes no sense.
Iceland is a predominantly white country and I doubt there's more than 100 negroes in it, and that's good, but the state as far as I know isn't too good.

There's a signigicant amount of reports from Icelandic people experiencing psychic phenomena, seeing spirits etc., mostly from being majoritarily a 99% Nordic country that resisted xtianity for the longest. Aside of that seems a nice and peaceful place.

Germanic is stronger because the Germanic language is the ancestor of Norse, Icelandic and all other languages that used the runes, as one can see here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_languages

In other words, the runes were originally in the Germanic language, then were inherited by languages that "evolved" from it. As far as Europe is concerned, if anything Scotland would be more beneficial, as it harbours the crown chakra of Europe. The Rosslyn Chapel is built on it. The other chakras are said to be in France, with the exception of the first chakra being in the northwest of Spain (Santiago de Compostela). I'll list them all, as showed by Mark Amaru Pinkham. Be aware that some may be wrong places, but others have been confirmed by HP Mageson in one of the older sermon about templars.

7. Rosslyn Chapel
6. Amiens Cathedral
5. Cathedral of Notre Dame
4. Chartres Cathedral
3. Orleans Cathedral
2. Toulouse
1. Santiago de Compostela

Nope. The only place that could help you is to live on a Ley Line, they are the nadi of the earth and so with a lot of energy.

Stormblood said:
Germanic is stronger because the Germanic language is the ancestor of Norse, Icelandic and all other languages that used the runes, as one can see here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_languages

In other words, the runes were originally in the Germanic language, then were inherited by languages that "evolved" from it.
That is not exactly true. Germanic is not exactly the ancestor of Norse. There was a language called Proto Nordic which was the ancestor of both the Germanic and Nordic language groups. All the runes come from Proto Nordic, not from Germanic. Icelandic comes from this ancient Proto Nordic, so it is closer to this than the modern German is. Modern German has been watered down and altered, it is not as strong as the older versions of German. Languages like Norwegian are still somewhat closer to the Proto Nordic than German is. If you learn Norwegian, it is such a powerful language, you can feel the power in each word. Each word actually feels like the energy of the item it describes, much like Sanskrit. And it is a very easy and intuitive language to learn, a big percentage of Norwegian words are either the same or very similar to the english and german words.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
That is not exactly true. Germanic is not exactly the ancestor of Norse. There was a language called Proto Nordic which was the ancestor of both the Germanic and Nordic language groups. All the runes come from Proto Nordic, not from Germanic. Icelandic comes from this ancient Proto Nordic, so it is closer to this than the modern German is. Modern German has been watered down and altered, it is not as strong as the older versions of German. Languages like Norwegian are still somewhat closer to the Proto Nordic than German is. If you learn Norwegian, it is such a powerful language, you can feel the power in each word. Each word actually feels like the energy of the item it describes, much like Sanskrit. And it is a very easy and intuitive language to learn, a big percentage of Norwegian words are either the same or very similar to the english and german words.

German and Germanic are not the same languages. As you can see from the source provided earlier, Germanic is divided in three groups: East Germanic, North Germanic and West Germanic. German and English derive from the West variety. The Proto-Nordic language you refer to is called Proto-Norse which comes from North Germanic.

The Germanic language was one of the 8 Indo-European language branches, together with Albanian, Armenian, Balto-Slavic, Celtic, Hellenic, Indo-Iranian and Italic.

If you disagree with my statements, please provide a source to your reasoning like I have.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back