The Tetra Polar Magnet and It'

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Sacred_Practice9

The Tetra Polar Magnet and It'

Postby Sacred_Practice9 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:56 am

So, today i was reading in on the Initiation to Hermetics. When fucking knowledge struck me like a donkey kick to the cock. So, the tetra polar magnet, or Tetragrammaton, is basically a map of the human soul, we all know this, the soul is a tetra polar magnet. This is basic knowledge, but I then took it upon myself to examine pictures of a tetragrammaton, or the pentagram as we know it.

Now, essentially, a pentagram is the map of the tetrapolar magnet that is created when the four poles interconnect. INTERCONNECT. If you look closely, a pentagram is two Pyramids interconnected with eachother, just like the Yoni or Heart Chakra, and is represented by Azazel's sigil.

The Heart chakra is neuter, and is used to connect the upper and lower chakras, thus completing the tetra polar magnet and empowering the soul. The inner corners of the heart chakra is where these poles connect.

If you draw a diagram of the human soul, all 13 main chakras, and then draw a pentagram over it, or two interconnected pyramids, you'll see, that it goes back to the heart chakra. Or think of it this way, the bottom two corners of the upside down pyramid connect to the shoulder chakras, the bottom two corners of the upright pyramid connect to the hip chakras. While the tip of both pyramids connect to the base, and Crown chakra. and there was a necklace pendant i saw with the Vitruvian man inside of it. and you'll see that four corners are connected to the shoulder, and hip chakras, while the bottom and top are at the crown and base.

The Star of Astaroth also shows this, as the two interconnected pyramids form a yoni, and are spun at the speed of light. Which with that knowledge in mind, in that the Heart Chakra is two interconnected pyramids, shouldn't the north facing pyramid be spinning counter clockwise and the south facing pyramid be spinning clockwise, as done in the Mer Ka Ba meditation? I've tried spinning my heart chakra like this, and I have to say that my power has increased in only a few seconds. By visualizing them as two interconnected Green pyramids and spinning them like in the Mer Ka Ba meditation, you are strengthening that connection between the upper and lower chakras by how fast the heart chakra is spinning.
The clockwise being the magnetic force, and the Counter clockwise being the Electro-magnetic force, or male and female, you are uniting these energies which is the goal of the tetra polar magnet.

Just like a Neutron in the nucleus of an Atom, the heart chakra functions as a medium to balance out and maintain a connection between the positively charged protons, and the negatively charged electrons. This all leads back to the atom, which we are basically a super atom, capable of an unlimited amount of creation. Death is unnatural in that fashion, as we are basically super conscious atoms, and atoms never die.
*Mic drop

Now onto the spiritual warfare function of this post.

The enemy has obviously corrupted this, and turned it into the jewy "Star of David" and slew Hebrew all over this tetra polar magnet as a means to connect you to their jewish energy matrix and pretty much suck all the power out of your soul, and put it towards their thoughtform, as well as atrophy your Heart Chakra so it stops functioning as an efficient connector. As I had seen many pictures in my research of pentagrams with fucking YHVH all over them, and I'm like WTF dude, this has been around long before they have, and they fucking stole it, and used it to corrupt the human soul!

It is obvious that the enemy has lost, and they continue to fall short as we keep up our RTR's and meditation. You must work to get your tetra polar magnet to an incredible power again, and connect the Base and Crown chakras.
Egon's SATANAMA meditation video is priceless, and should be used as much as you drink water, to really open your crown chakra to be able to see such revelations as this. The Mer Ka Ba meditation should also be used, because this represents such spinning of the magnet, and is an important meditation.

Keep fighting and HAIL SATAN!!
The gate[s] of heaven
The bars of heaven
The fastenings of heaven
The bolts of heaven
Thou openest
Thou pullest back
Thou loosenest
Thou removest

Sacred_Practice9

Re: The Tetra Polar Magnet and It'

Postby Sacred_Practice9 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:14 pm

Okay, so I've given it some thought, and I'm now starting to think I was wrong, in the direction of the magnet itself.

"Fools do not know what they are doing. Energy is being sent up. It should go into the earth to replenish her. The overuse of the point-up pentagram is throwing the energies into space,causing a number of problems, and draining the earth of her ability to defend herself against these problems."
-Satan/Lucifer

This has to do with the soul and how the New Age movement keeps urging followers to focus solely on the higher chakras. Each chakra has a male and female pair and both work together. There must be balance in both the higher and lower chakras.

The Point Down Pentagram symbolizes energy entering our crown chakra from above. The Satanic Lightning Bolt symbolizes Satan as our True Creator God. The lightning bolt is the life force- the bioelectricity. All point down symbols in Satanism represent energy from above descending and giving life to, and empowering the human soul.

All of these quotes are from JoS, and put emphasis on the point down Pentagram, or tetra polar magnet. So, as to where I thought, that it would be pointing upward, you would actually point it downward.
When it is pointed upward it seems to all connect at the solar plexus and sends energy upwards out of the crown chakra, which is wrong, it would point downward and all connect at the heart chakra, which maintains and distributes energy throughout our soul. The SATANAMA Mantra opens and activates the Crown Chakra, so that energy can properly descend through the Crown chakra downward to the Serpent, and thus awaken it, and empower it to rise, and unite the Male and Female energies.
So with this in light, the pentagram would form in the soul in this order (or not particularly in this order, this is just for example): base, right shoulder, left hip, right hip, left shoulder, and base. This focuses energy downward toward the Earth.

This is why it is stated in the necronomicon (at least when I read it), that the pentagram is the symbol of our people, and this is why.
The gate[s] of heaven
The bars of heaven
The fastenings of heaven
The bolts of heaven
Thou openest
Thou pullest back
Thou loosenest
Thou removest

Sacred_Practice9

Postby Sacred_Practice9 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:05 am

Now, trying to piece together what I had previously said: I said that the Upside down pentagram would connect to the Heart Chakra, and that the Tetra Polar magnet connects to it.

But, upon further thinking, I was totally wrong, Not completely, But totally, yes.

The Heart Chakra IS two connected pyramids, but that's all it is, is a connector, nothing more, it is neutor. So, in wanting to believe it had something to do with the Tetra Polar Magnet, led me to discover misinformation, and gave way to me being wrong, but there is of course a truth to it, and that is it. The prisms of the heart chakra, Do spin like the Pyramids in the Mer Ka Ba, but this is to enhance the connection between the Upper and Lower Chakras, like a little "magnet" of it's own. Because opposites attract. Which is why when the heart chakra is empowered, and you direct an energy into to it, and affirm it, it continuously affirms this throughout the Soul, constantly. That is one way that it has been explained that the Philosopher's Stone actually works, is because it is planted into the Heart Chakra, and it is constantly changing within the body, which, the Stone actually does this on its own because it is the uniting of Male and Female, which creates life. Like how in Mantak Chia's work, he describes as the immortal fetus; it's not a literal fetus you are creating, it an allegory for the constant recreation of the mind body and soul, so thusly it never dies, so it is always 'new' and 'born.' Well, to create a Fetus, you have to combine Male and Female, thus is the purpose of our work.

Now, moving onto more intellectual quibbles with myself that I have in my free time, When the Diagram of the Chakra's is drawn, and an Upside down Pentagram is drawn over it this is what you get, more or less:

As you can see, it actually passes through the Solar Plexus, which is the like the Mitochondria of the soul, it is the power house which controls the life force, and as in a past sermon I read posted by HP Mageson, the Six Pointed Star was also used to represent such life force in the past.

Just read what he wrote, and this will explain what I mean here.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1682

But moving on, one of Satan's very own Sigil represent's this connection here:

You can see the two lines where it passes through the Solar Plexus, which is the 'Holy Grail' of Immortality. There's probably more to explain here, but this is all I have for now on this. Hopefully, over the course of the next few days, I can come up with more explaining Father Satan's Sigil's and how they map out over the soul, and where these Connections are Formed.

The gate[s] of heaven
The bars of heaven
The fastenings of heaven
The bolts of heaven
Thou openest
Thou pullest back
Thou loosenest
Thou removest

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:12 pm

You have good analytical skills and clear descriptive style when you are doing monologues. However, I feel like I need to correct two things I've noticed in your writings in this thread. First:

Sacred_Practice9 wrote:the Heart Chakra is two interconnected pyramids, shouldn't the north facing pyramid be spinning counter-clockwise and the south facing pyramid be spinning clockwise, as done in the Mer Ka Ba meditation?

In the Mer Ka Ba meditation nowhere it says that the north-facing pyramid should be spinning counter-clockwise and the south-facing pyramid should be spinning clockwise. It says that one pyramid should spin one way and the other spin the other way. It's not this specific as you wrote it. If some subsequent sermon has covered the exact spinning direction, feel free to update me as you rightfully should. Otherwise, the spinning direction is up to what feels more natural, which is individual.

Second:

Sacred_Practice9 wrote:That is one way that it has been explained that the Philosopher's Stone actually works

No. The Philosopher's Stone has been debunked. Kai Purr's "stone" is actually just a ball of empowered energy, as explained recently to the banned user Rocky-Oceano. The real Philosopher's Stone is what the body is called after merging with the soul, other names being: the Rainbow Body, the Diamond Body, the Emerald Body, etc. At any rate, me addressing the Philosopher's Stone is not in any way meant to debunk the Immortal Infant, which is an actual stage of advancement, as also seen in works by other Qi Gong masters.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

luis

Postby luis » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:34 pm

Stormblood wrote:You have good analytical skills and clear descriptive style when you are doing monologues. However, I feel like I need to correct two things I've noticed in your writings in this thread. First:

Sacred_Practice9 wrote:the Heart Chakra is two interconnected pyramids, shouldn't the north facing pyramid be spinning counter-clockwise and the south facing pyramid be spinning clockwise, as done in the Mer Ka Ba meditation?

In the Mer Ka Ba meditation nowhere it says that the north-facing pyramid should be spinning counter-clockwise and the south-facing pyramid should be spinning clockwise. It says that one pyramid should spin one way and the other spin the other way. It's not this specific as you wrote it. If some subsequent sermon has covered the exact spinning direction, feel free to update me as you rightfully should. Otherwise, the spinning direction is up to what feels more natural, which is individual.

Second:

Sacred_Practice9 wrote:That is one way that it has been explained that the Philosopher's Stone actually works

No. The Philosopher's Stone has been debunked. Kai Purr's "stone" is actually just a ball of empowered energy, as explained recently to the banned user Rocky-Oceano. The real Philosopher's Stone is what the body is called after merging with the soul, other names being: the Rainbow Body, the Diamond Body, the Emerald Body, etc. At any rate, me addressing the Philosopher's Stone is not in any way meant to debunk the Immortal Infant, which is an actual stage of advancement, as also seen in works by other Qi Gong masters.

About the merkaba read here http://web.archive.org/web/20150918201130/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Star_of_Astaroth.html

The 2 pyramids will begin spinning in opposite directions. The top pyramid will spin counterclockwise; the bottom pyramid will spin clockwise.

Sacred_Practice9

Postby Sacred_Practice9 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:48 pm

Stormblood wrote:You have good analytical skills and clear descriptive style when you are doing monologues. However, I feel like I need to correct two things I've noticed in your writings in this thread. First:

Second:

Thank you very much for your correction, I can use all of the help I can get with trying to figure this out.

You are correct in that the spinning of the pyramids doesn't matter, but I just used it as an example to get more descriptive with it, plus it just feels 'right' you know lol. But that may just be my experience.

Also, thank you again for clearing that up, I've always been kind of apprehensive toward Kai Purr's writings, but I could never find anyone to debunk them, as any post I made about them were never approved, so I just figured until I could find better info I would roll with it for sake of fiberous writings. And yeah I think I've had someone tell me that before about the Rainbow body and such, pretty sure it was HP Lucius Oria, they always have great writings on Qi Gong and those means of advancement. I just wasn't aware it was another way of saying the philospher's stone basically.
The gate[s] of heaven
The bars of heaven
The fastenings of heaven
The bolts of heaven
Thou openest
Thou pullest back
Thou loosenest
Thou removest

AldebaranDeTauro

Postby AldebaranDeTauro » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:59 pm

Please correct me if im wrong but didnt Maxine or one of the HPs say that the philosophers stone is supposed to be placed in the solar chakra? If this is the case how is one supposed to place their entire light body in a chakra??

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:55 pm

Sacred_Practice9 wrote:

Second:

Thank you very much for your correction, I can use all of the help I can get with trying to figure this out.

You are correct in that the spinning of the pyramids doesn't matter, but I just used it as an example to get more descriptive with it, plus it just feels 'right' you know lol. But that may just be my experience.

Also, thank you again for clearing that up, I've always been kind of apprehensive toward Kai Purr's writings, but I could never find anyone to debunk them, as any post I made about them were never approved, so I just figured until I could find better info I would roll with it for sake of fiberous writings. And yeah I think I've had someone tell me that before about the Rainbow body and such, pretty sure it was HP Lucius Oria, they always have great writings on Qi Gong and those means of advancement. I just wasn't aware it was another way of saying the philospher's stone basically.

No, you were actually right about the pyramids. It was my mistake. Epic fail lol

About the stone, you can find HP Mageson's explanation here: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=185&hilit=philosopher+stone#p862

Kai Purr writings are a controversial argument and it appears the philosopher's stone is such as well. HPS Maxine has a different idea here: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2331&hilit=philosopher+stone

I asked to understand which statement is right but I got no answer.

Sacred_Practice9

Postby Sacred_Practice9 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:06 pm

Stormblood wrote:
Sacred_Practice9 wrote:

Second:

No, you were actually right about the pyramids. It was my mistake. Epic fail lol

About the stone, you can find HP Mageson's explanation here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... stone#p862

Kai Purr writings are a controversial argument and it appears the philosopher's stone is such as well. HPS Maxine has a different idea here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... pher+stone

I asked to understand which statement is right but I got no answer.

Lol, no worries, it's a common mistake, it's like spinning the chakras, how it doesn't matter what direction you spin them in, but with the connected pyramids it's different.

If I had to say though, I truly believe in HP Maxine's word more than Kai Purr's word, but it does seem like there's a piece of the puzzle missing. If she says to drop the energy into the pineal gland, that is correct in that it activates the pineal gland, and secretes the semen of Shiva, which you would then drop into the Holy Grail or Solar Chakra. Now, there was another thing I read (I can't recall what writing it was from) but it stated that you would reach orgasm, then circulate this energy and drop it into the Upper Dantien (Pearl or Pineal Gland), and then you would orgasm again, and circulate it, and then move it into the Lower Dantien (Sacral chakra) thus releasing Male and Female elixir's. But it also seems like there's some information on this that just hasn't been discovered yet.

And if you'll notice, the chakras are directed towards the center, so even though the Solar Chakra is point down, the Sacral is pointed up, which sends the energy back up into the Solar Chakra. Which as it said on JoS, when perfection is reached, the solar chakra splits into 8 Beams of Light, thus forming the Star of Astaroth, or 8 Pointed Star. 8 = Infinity or Eternity, thus meaning Immortality.

So although it may seem there are some holes to still be discovered, we have the general Idea of the Philosopher's Stone, in that it is sort of a 'code word' and the literal product of elixir secretion (Diamond Body, Jade Body, etc. I would say Rainbow Body but now I do remember HP Lucius Oria telling me that the Rainbow Body represented Spiritual Immortality, and not physical immortality.)
The gate[s] of heaven
The bars of heaven
The fastenings of heaven
The bolts of heaven
Thou openest
Thou pullest back
Thou loosenest
Thou removest

Sacred_Practice9

Postby Sacred_Practice9 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:10 pm

AldebaranDeTauro wrote:Please correct me if im wrong but didnt Maxine or one of the HPs say that the philosophers stone is supposed to be placed in the solar chakra? If this is the case how is one supposed to place their entire light body in a chakra??

No, she actually disproved that, Stormblood just posted a link to that topic also, you should read it, Kai Purr's stone was also debunked as just a ball of energy.

The Philosopher's stone is an allegory for the result of the uniting of Male and Female, and actually takes different names in different cultures. Such as the Diamond Body, the Jade Body, the Emerald Body, etc. These are all just names that are used to represent the same thing, and shouldn't be taken literally.
The gate[s] of heaven
The bars of heaven
The fastenings of heaven
The bolts of heaven
Thou openest
Thou pullest back
Thou loosenest
Thou removest

Sacred_Practice9

Postby Sacred_Practice9 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:58 pm

Pythagoras and the Pentad.

To add more into these writings so I can find out where the Tetra Polar Magnet is located in the soul.. I Concluded that Vovim Bagie's writings are not a credible source for information on this Tetra Polar Magnet, but did inspire me to look for more information.

Where this quest for knowledge took me, was the Greek Mathematician Pythagoras.

"The Tetraktys of Pythagoras -- composed of ten dots arranged in four rows to form a triangle -- was the sacred symbol upon which the Pythagoreans took their most binding oath:

"I swear by him who the Tetraktys found,
Whence all our wisdom springs and which contains
Perennial Nature's fountain, cause and root."

The tetractys is a symbol composed of ten dots in an upward-pointing triangular formation. It was a sacred pattern for the school of philosophers who followed the teachings of the Greek sage Pythagoras (lived 6th century BC). They used the tetractys to swear their oaths upon, in much the same way that modern Christians swear oaths upon the Bible."

Now it is obvious in a lot of the Information that I found, that the Pentagram is where the Jews stole the idea for the Tetragrammaton or YHVH as they call it. They stole spiritual knowledge from all cultures and threw it into a pot, circled around it with Eye of frog and tongue of toad, and brewed it into a most nasty Jewish concoction.

"Jewish Kabbalists were strongly influenced by Greek philosophy. They created their own version of the tetractys using the Hebrew letters of Tetragrammaton (IHVH), the divine name of four letters. A Hebrew Tetractys in a similar way has the letters of the Tetragrammaton (the four lettered name of God in Hebrew scripture) inscribed on the ten positions of the tetractys, from right to left. It has been argued that the Kabbalistic Tree of Life, with its ten spheres of emanation, is in some way connected to the tetractys, but its form is not that of a triangle."

But it is obvious that Pythagoras knew of this tetra polar magnet, and had discovered it in the Pentad or pentagram as we know it.

But first let's analyze the Oath of the Pythagoreans:

"I swear by him who the tetraktys found,
Which all our wisdom springs and Which contains
Perennial Nature's fountain, cause and root."

So first line is obviously just the oath of those who know of the tetraktys, being the pythagoreans but the last lines are when things get saucy.
Which all our wisdom springs and which contains perennial nature's fountain, cause and root.
So Perennial Nature, now we ask what that is.

Well, Perennial means to have existed for a long or apparantly infinite time. And Nature, is well... Nature. So if we break this down into a deeper meaning, we have basically the Infinite 'nature' of the universe, Not just flowers, and trees, but the true 'nature' of the universe itself in how it acts.
Next we have the Infinite Universe's "Fountain, Cause, and Root."

What could they mean by Fountain? Could they mean the "fountain" of energy the universe is constantly pouring, given a "cause" from the "root?" I mean, how could we interpret this? From what I have just put together, it is telling me that the tetraktys is what gives us our wisdom which springs from the Infinite Universe's fountain of energy, natural cause, from the 'root' or base form of the universe.

Now, whether that is correct, I have no idea. I'm only beginning to understand the knowledge of these things. But, if there is anyone who may interpret this in a better way and may be able to shed some insight, I'd be happy to discuss it so that we can come to a larger form of understanding here.

Here's the resource I got this info from:

http://www.annassecretlegacynovel.com/pythagoras.html

Read that as well.
The gate[s] of heaven
The bars of heaven
The fastenings of heaven
The bolts of heaven
Thou openest
Thou pullest back
Thou loosenest
Thou removest

Sacred_Practice9

Postby Sacred_Practice9 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:55 pm

More On Pythagoras and the Pentad

The Pentagram is a perfect example of the Divine Proportion. And is subject to the Fibonaci sequence, which is the math behind nature, where each number is the sum of the two preceding numbers (1,2,3,5,8,13,21, etc.) and is found in all things. This is something that Pythagoras found to be true the with the Pentagram, in that it is found in all things. It even shows on our bodies, with our 5 fingers, and 5 toes.

So, one way to find out the location of the Tetra Polar Magnet of the Soul, is mathematically. I find that this may be what Pythagoras may have done, as his application of mathematics was of a more mystical nature, and not as 'practical' as most would use mathematics. He believed that all things were made of numbers, which we know is true.
"There is power in numbers."

Pythagoras believed that the male numbers were odd, and female numbers were even and that the number 5 represented Marriage, because it was the sum of 2 and 3. Which is also the uniting of Male and Female in that aspect. The Pentagram is the uniting of Male and Female, as it is the product of 2 and 3, and because it is subject to the Fibonaci sequence it is also "self-developing." What is immortality? A Self-developing process which is created by uniting the Male and Female that grants perfection and eternal life. The Facts are in the Numbers.

Here is a great example of the infinite process of the Pentad:

"To see this, examine the diagonals in a pentagon. The ratio of the diagonal to the side of a pentagon is the Divine Proportion. Moreover, the diagonals create an isosceles triangle (where two of the three sides are equal) with angles of 72 degrees and 36 degrees. This triangle can be reproduced inside itself to infinity (in a "self-developing" manner), as shown below."

In constructions of tiled pentagons, every segment is smaller than its predecessor by a factor equal to the Divine Proportion.

(the ratio of "a" to "b" is the Divine Proportion, the ratio of "b" to "c" is the Divine Proportion, and so on."

All of this is even best represented by the logarithmic spiral, which when you look at it, and zoom deeper into the spiral, it is the same size, and it is infinite and never ceasing.

Now, the real trick behind all of this, is to locate where this process happens in the soul, so we can locate this magnet, and well, of course empower it. Now, it is my first assumption that, well, if you cannot find it within the soul, then the soul IS that magnet. Well, duh, of course it is, but because it is subject to the Divine Proportion and the Fibonaci sequence, then we should be able to find smaller proportions of it within itself. Even if you look at a simple refridgerator magnet, if you cut it into smaller pieces, you just get smaller magnets, and can continue that process until you've just got tiny little pieces, and cannot physically cut them anymore, but mathematically speaking, you could.

The number for eternity is 8, the number for endings is 9, but the number of perfection is 10. But when you add together eternity and perfection or, 10+8=18, 1+8=9. 9 is the sacred number of immortality, as it is the end of all endings. If you notice, every multiple of 9 is an odd and even number, or Male and Female according to Pythagoras. 9x3= 27 2(Female)+7(Male)=9 or 9x60=540 5+4+0=9

As I said earlier, the facts are in the numbers.
The gate[s] of heaven
The bars of heaven
The fastenings of heaven
The bolts of heaven
Thou openest
Thou pullest back
Thou loosenest
Thou removest

Sacred_Practice9

Postby Sacred_Practice9 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:54 am

This view on the Tetra Polar Magnet, which makes pretty good sense to me, but still doesn't answer my personal question, is written in the Ten Keys of Wisdom by Ray del Sole.

"The Four Fold Key:

The tetra polar magnet is nothing else than the regarding of the four different and polar states of energy. One main point here is that in such a unit the elements feed each other. This means, when you increase the fire element in a unit then you increase at the same time air, water and earth element. When you increase the water element then you increase also the fire element and so on.. This tetra polar magnet shows the interdependence of the four elements in their polarity."

So, what I can put together that he is saying, is that the 'tetra polar magnet' is nothing more than a representation of the four elements' dependence on each other in regards to their polar energy. It has been said before that the Pentagram represents the four elements of the soul.

The pentagon in the center represents the Akasha, 4 of the points represent the four elements, and the fifth point represents the spirit, which is created when you combine the 4 elements. It's even said in Vovim Baghies writings, that there are the Four Main Poles, and then the Fifth one which is created when the Four Poles connect. Shit.. That makes way more sense to me now, as the Four Poles are the Four elements, and the Fifth pole that is Created from connecting the Four is the Spirit, or fifth pole. Maybe Vovim Baghie wasn't a shmuck after all? Well, who knows, he left the clergy long before I even knew my spiritual ass from my spiritual elbow.

So, this take on the tetra polar magnet does not view it as a particular piece of the soul like a chakra or something, it is moreso a symbol to represent the function of the soul, with the four elements in complete balance and working as a system.
Which when you combine the teachings of Pythagoras and the Perfect Pentad in relation to the Divina Proportione, you get a system in which the elements are constantly in balance, working with one another in perfect harmony in a sort of self developing process which would create spiritual immortality. Essentially, because the Pentagram is perfect, and is of the Divine Proportion, it is constantly creating the elements as well, with the center being of the Akasha; in an image I posted recently which illustrates the Pentagram being subject to the Divine Proportion, the Golden Triangle is infinitely created from the inside of a Pentagon.

I'm incredibly tired as I write this, or else I would just go on and on, but I'll at least leave some sort of conclusion here:

From the beginning of my research to now (but no where near the end, I'll find the end of this research when my kundalini hits the ceiling, but for now I'll keep writing), I have discovered some very old knowledge of the Tetra Polar Magnet. Firstly, I think with this info above in light, I can say that I officially denounce the idea that the Tetra Polar Magnet is something that you can just visualize and empower; it's not a chakra, it's not a gland, it's not a muscle. It is literally an acting perfect soul. With Pythagora's teachings of the Golden Ratio, as well as certain numbers being Male or Female (symbolism of course, but in a mathematical, logical sort of way), it is certain that the Tetra Polar Magnet is perfection. It is self-developing, perfect harmony where the elements are all interdependent upon each other and are continuously being birthed by the Akasha. Which brings me back to the immortal fetus and the philosopher's stone. Both are symbolism for CONSTANT CREATION! That is what happens when you reach perfection, you become a Constant Creation of this universe with unlimited creative ability. Fire and Water, the Creative, and the Sustaining; The Ida and Pingala are hot and cold or.. you know Fire and Water. The Element of Air binds the two Functions, while Earth Binds them all together into one system. It's fucking bodacious.

Now, all of this aside, as I said, I am not anywhere near done with this, and will probably continue to write about it, but I may not post all of it, as I'm sure spamming the forums with info is not desired by everyone, so eventually once I get really damn close the end of this research (which who knows if that'll happen, it's infinite in its nature.. *Qeue the laughing track*), I'll throw all my writings together into one big hot mess of spiritual angst and just post that for everyone to download and read at their leisure.

Thanks to all who chose to read these posts, and hail odin.

PS. If you want to read the 10 keys of wisdom, here you go, but beware it does have some xian influence in it, so just pick apart the bullshit.

https://books.google.com.ua/books?id=NY1MAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA34&lpg=PA34&dq=where+is+the+tetra+polar+magnet&source=bl&ots=GPGhjUAmXz&sig=GwBnGG-ImFskWfxhdrjpwyYO2v8&hl=uk&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiijp3LyobaAhWOKCwKHQ_2C3UQ6AEISjAH#v=onepage&q=where%20is%20the%20tetra%20polar%20magnet&f=false
The gate[s] of heaven
The bars of heaven
The fastenings of heaven
The bolts of heaven
Thou openest
Thou pullest back
Thou loosenest
Thou removest

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:38 pm

Have you considered this during your research, as well as the links provided inside of it?

Sacred_Practice9

Postby Sacred_Practice9 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:41 pm

Stormblood wrote:Have you considered this during your research, as well as the links provided inside of it?

No, I actually hadn't, but thank you, I'm definitely going to do some thinking about this.
The gate[s] of heaven
The bars of heaven
The fastenings of heaven
The bolts of heaven
Thou openest
Thou pullest back
Thou loosenest
Thou removest

Sacred_Practice9

Postby Sacred_Practice9 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:11 pm

Stormblood wrote:Have you considered this during your research, as well as the links provided inside of it?

Well, I did some thinking, (maybe a little too much thinking ((sarcasm)), and yes, this definitely is the truth of the tetragrammaton:

The so-called “tetragrammaton” is actually the four-fold meditation for the soul. The “sacred name of God” is a code word for the extreme word of power for the soul. “God” is a code word for the self.

That was actually a part of the whole tetragrammaton that I wasn't getting, despite reading the whole jeboo story a few times, I wasn't finding the correlation, with the mountains and bullshit, it was somewhat confusing. Thanks for helping me clear that up.

So, this still has me asking a couple of questions though, so the tetra polar magnet is just this?
Is it really just based off of this idea of the tetragrammaton, which is just the 4 vibrations used to empower the soul?

Everything I had studied regarding this may have just been people's different interpretations of it, when the whole time it was just sitting right in front of me?

I don't know, is the most honestly I can put it. Perhaps I am over thinking it.

If this is just the "tetra polar magnet" just being the four corners of the soul, which you empower through the tetragrammaton or I-O-E-A. Then, all of that other crap is just useless information right?
Weeelll, besides the stuff with Pythagoras and the Golden Ratio, that was interesting, but I guess it has nothing to do with it, or at least as far as I know. The Perfect Pentad is still a thing, and the Pentagram I do still believe is symbolized by constant creation and the 5 elements being created from the Akasha, that all still makes sense.

Buuuuut, as to the tetra polar magnet, that pretty much sums it up. Tetragrammaton, or tetra polar magnet, just empowering the four corners of the soul. Tetra - four, Polar - duh, magnet, the soul is essentially a magnet, with four corners, front back and sides, hence four poled magnet, moving onto Magnet - we all know what a magnet is. This gives us our Aura and electro-magnetic field.

In conclusion, Stormblood, I know we may have not agreed on very much since my logging on here, but I could kiss you right now. I guess I'll shift my research elsewhere lol, as that pretty much explains it, and I was totally over thinking it, but I feel really good about it now, the effort did get me somewhere and totally opened me up to new ideas about the Pentad and Pythagoras and Divine Proportions and what all, which is what I'll probably focus on next, of course esoterically.

CASE CLOSED PEOPLE
The gate[s] of heaven
The bars of heaven
The fastenings of heaven
The bolts of heaven
Thou openest
Thou pullest back
Thou loosenest
Thou removest

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:25 pm

We don't have to be on the same page about everything. What's good about being all different is that one can explore something from a different angle compared to what another does, then compare data and come to a bigger picture together. That is the basis of progress, in my opinion.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading what you published here, given that some of the information was unknown to me before coming by it thanks to your contribution. By all means, keep pursuing what doubts you have left and - when you find yourself at a stalemate - anyone in the community could have what it takes to close the circle. Personally, I don't think the case of the tetrapolar magnet is closed. I mean, there are some things that remain unclear in my mind. For example,

• How is this tetrapolar and Tetragrammaton and not eptapolar and Eptagrammaton if we are actually considering seven directions in space: bottom, middle and centre with Raum, right and left with IO, front and back with EA?
• How do the elements come into this?

From what I read in the past in Initiation to Hermetics by Franz Bardon, elements are such:

• Fire is electric and thus monopolar;
• Water is magnetic and thus monopolar;
• Air is born from the interaction between fire and water and thus is bipolar, electro-magnetic;
• Earth is born from the interaction of air with the two prime elements and thus is tetrapolar: double electric, double magnetic, electromagnetic and magneto-electric.

I put the elements in a regular Cartesian coordinate system.

• the origin is the Akasha of course;
• from it Agni (fire) rises to form the positive side of the x-axis;
• to balance the newfound polarity, Jala (water) is born making up the negative portion of the x-axis;
• fire and water start interacting and from the origin, the y-axis, is born: positive on one side, negative on the other side from the origin;
• the y-axis is Vayu (air) and immediately starts interacting with fire and water in the four quadrants that have formed - from one-dimensional space, we have here moved to two-dimensional space;
• a new z-axis is thus born, thus moving from two-dimensional space to three-dimensional space - this is Prithvi (earth);
• earth in a sense surrounds everything and interacts with all the other elements in the octants formed;
• ... then everything else is born from the interaction of all four elements, of course.

That's one way I understand elements through their polarity.

Can I point to you to the Flower of Life, part 1 and 2, if you haven't read it? I skimmed through part 1 and I'm currently reading part 2. Leaving aside the overbearing Xian feel to it, you can compare much of what you know with how the author talks about sacred geometry, harmonics, etc.

AldebaranDeTauro

Postby AldebaranDeTauro » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:46 am

[/quote]No, she actually disproved that, Stormblood just posted a link to that topic also, you should read it, Kai Purr's stone was also debunked as just a ball of energy.

The Philosopher's stone is an allegory for the result of the uniting of Male and Female, and actually takes different names in different cultures. Such as the Diamond Body, the Jade Body, the Emerald Body, etc. These are all just names that are used to represent the same thing, and shouldn't be taken literally.[/quote]

Thank you for your reply and amazing post. It was a very informative read. Could you kindly link me Storm bloods post? I would definitely love to read that as well.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:24 pm

AldebaranDeTauro wrote:Thank you for your reply and amazing post. It was a very informative read. Could you kindly link me Storm bloods post? I would definitely love to read that as well.

HP Mageson: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=185&hilit=philosopher+stone#p862
HP Maxine: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2331&hilit=philosopher+stone

Sacred_Practice9

Postby Sacred_Practice9 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:04 pm

Stormblood wrote:We don't have to be on the same page about everything. What's good about being all different is that one can explore something from a different angle compared to what another does, then compare data and come to a bigger picture together. That is the basis of progress, in my opinion.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading what you published here, given that some of the information was unknown to me before coming by it thanks to your contribution. By all means, keep pursuing what doubts you have left and - when you find yourself at a stalemate - anyone in the community could have what it takes to close the circle. Personally, I don't think the case of the tetrapolar magnet is closed. I mean, there are some things that remain unclear in my mind. For example,

• How is this tetrapolar and Tetragrammaton and not eptapolar and Eptagrammaton if we are actually considering seven directions in space: bottom, middle and centre with Raum, right and left with IO, front and back with EA?
• How do the elements come into this?

From what I read in the past in Initiation to Hermetics by Franz Bardon, elements are such:

• Fire is electric and thus monopolar;
• Water is magnetic and thus monopolar;
• Air is born from the interaction between fire and water and thus is bipolar, electro-magnetic;
• Earth is born from the interaction of air with the two prime elements and thus is tetrapolar: double electric, double magnetic, electromagnetic and magneto-electric.

I put the elements in a regular Cartesian coordinate system.

• the origin is the Akasha of course;
• from it Agni (fire) rises to form the positive side of the x-axis;
• to balance the newfound polarity, Jala (water) is born making up the negative portion of the x-axis;
• fire and water start interacting and from the origin, the y-axis, is born: positive on one side, negative on the other side from the origin;
• the y-axis is Vayu (air) and immediately starts interacting with fire and water in the four quadrants that have formed - from one-dimensional space, we have here moved to two-dimensional space;
• a new z-axis is thus born, thus moving from two-dimensional space to three-dimensional space - this is Prithvi (earth);
• earth in a sense surrounds everything and interacts with all the other elements in the octants formed;
• ... then everything else is born from the interaction of all four elements, of course.

That's one way I understand elements through their polarity.

Can I point to you to the Flower of Life, part 1 and 2, if you haven't read it? I skimmed through part 1 and I'm currently reading part 2. Leaving aside the overbearing Xian feel to it, you can compare much of what you know with how the author talks about sacred geometry, harmonics, etc.

I mean if we take sacred geometry into account, it ends up being kind of infinitesimal in that you constantly are getting something out of it. With one thing, comes another, which is kind of the basis of the universe you know, it itself is infinite, having no beginning nor end, so quite possibly it may be kind of an infinitesimal-magnet. Which is kind of going hay wire, but I think that the possibilities here may very well be endless but the answers lie in the smaller proportions.

I'll have to keep looking into this, and thanks for the book recommendations, I'll definitely check them out soon. Recently I think I neglected cleaning my aura for far too long being so busy with RTR's and study and exercise and work and started coming down with some nasty energies as well as Passover and everything where enemy energy is abundant. So, first I have to recover from this, it was fucking horrible, I couldn't really tell what was wrong, but I knew it was spiritual because I kept having this buzzing feeling on my pineal gland, as well as some pretty bad anxiety and symptoms of nervous exhaustion. Although it may be because I invoked a lot of Air the other day and retained it all, but I mean the timing is too well with Easter and Passover so I really truly feel like it was the enemy that fucked me these past few days. So, before I continue anything I have to do some intense Aura and Chakra cleaning.

But hey, if you make any progress on your theory feel free to write it down and post it here so we can keep the learning train going, I'd be happy to see where this takes us.
The gate[s] of heaven
The bars of heaven
The fastenings of heaven
The bolts of heaven
Thou openest
Thou pullest back
Thou loosenest
Thou removest

AldebaranDeTauro

Postby AldebaranDeTauro » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:12 am

Thank you very much comrade,im very appreciative. I always learn alot from your replies and posts :)

Sacred_Practice9

Postby Sacred_Practice9 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:30 am

More On Perfect Numbers and Geometry

I'm really akin to believing the secret to immortality can be proven by mathematics. I've given some fine examples of this previously with Pythagora's theory about odd and even numbers, as well as the Fibonacci sequence and self-developing processes that are also seen in Geometry and the natural rythmic patterns of the universe.

Recently I was watching a short documentary on Sonic Geometry (I'll put the link below), that seems to shed some more light on harmonious mathematics and their relation to the universe.

In this short documentary, it gives an example with basic shapes, and the frequency of their angle sum totals when subjected to the Fibonacci sequence.

It starts with a Triangle, which its angles total out to 180.
You take 180+180 you get 360 which is the angle sum total of a circle.
you Take 360+180 you get 540 which is the sum total of Pentagon or the perfect harmonic 5th of the first tone. When I got to the Pentagon, I about near shit myself, because this just seems to reinforce everything I'd learned before when it comes to the Pentagon and its self-developing features which supports the perfect 5. Thought to represent marriage or uniting male and female by Pythagoras.

Skip ahead a bit, til we get to about 1440 which represents a Mer Ka Ba or a star Tetrahedron or two interlocked pyramids.

The first 6 numbers in the Fibonacci Sequence always represent a numerically perfect major chord.

But when you see all of the sum totals of each of those shapes which create a perfect harmony, you see that they all equal out to 9 when added up.

1+8+0=9
1+4+4+0=9

And so on and so forth.

Now, I don't want to steal the thunder of the Documentary itself, so I'd advise anyone who reads this to watch it, as it reveals the truth in so many ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA

The Gods are real, and they've been with us since the beginning, and I've noticed recently the enemy trying to pry us away from them with unrelenting force, but to no avail, we all have to keep fighting, as these beings have been setting us up for success since the day we learned how to write.
The gate[s] of heaven
The bars of heaven
The fastenings of heaven
The bolts of heaven
Thou openest
Thou pullest back
Thou loosenest
Thou removest

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:08 pm

AldebaranDeTauro wrote:

Thank you very much comrade,im very appreciative. I always learn alot from your replies and posts :)

I'm trying my best to be of assistance. Thank you for your appreciation and gratitude! :)

-------

@Sacred_Practice9 man, you are letting the video confuse you. The Mer Ka Ba is not a star tetrahedron. The star tetrahedron is the Jewish Mer Ka Ba, which is tri-dimensional; not the Gentile one, which is four-dimensional. The Gentile one is an octahedron and is not starred/interlocked.

Sacred_Practice9

Postby Sacred_Practice9 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:37 pm

Stormblood wrote:
AldebaranDeTauro wrote:

I'm trying my best to be of assistance. Thank you for your appreciation and gratitude! :)

-------

@Sacred_Practice9 man, you are letting the video confuse you. The Mer Ka Ba is not a star tetrahedron. The star tetrahedron is the Jewish Mer Ka Ba, which is tri-dimensional; not the Gentile one, which is four-dimensional. The Gentile one is an octahedron and is not starred/interlocked.

Right, you are correct, I shouldn't have overlooked that. Hence this:

our merkaba is the star of astaroth.
The gate[s] of heaven
The bars of heaven
The fastenings of heaven
The bolts of heaven
Thou openest
Thou pullest back
Thou loosenest
Thou removest

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Thu May 31, 2018 5:36 pm

Sacred_Practice9 wrote:...

The pictures you uploaded to postimg are not working.

Could you re-upload them to a different picture host?

Please and thanks.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy