Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Images that describe xianity honestly

FancyMancy

Let's resurrect (pun not intended) a good, old thread. The previous thread was started by HP Mageson666.

f5qLUIW.jpg

Well, I'd like to know how "jesus" managed to punch its way out of its mum's unbroken, virginous hymen...

MaOXI26.jpg

aswpe5k.jpg

iYR7UsW.jpg

bqZ4vK3.png

PkQFgdo.png

g8hxCN8.jpg

AnP5e29.jpg

Haha I love this :lol: amazing

p.s. but I have to admit that I dont get the one with the prisoner and "lawyer" in it.

DiscipleOfSatan said:
Picture filename "90-12-01-2.jpg" is 404; if I remember correctly, then this is the picture (and this one is the best-quality/highest resolution I could find) -
4fbzngF.jpg

Dahaarkan said:
just gonna leave these here again

GoodPoland_Kaplica_Czaszek_01.jpg

skull-church-michael-cinnamond.jpg

chapel-of-bones-evora.jpg

anddd I feel like im gonna throw up now, fucking disgusting. Fake or not perfect example of what christianity is built upon. LITERALLY.

Egon said:

Crocodile Dundee: Here is a pope, a very dangerous if you get to close. Let's prod it with a stick eh?

(Prods with stick, Pope goes into defense mode.)

Crocodile Dundee: Ay it's angry!!

This is the kind of stuff that pretty much makes me understand Diocletian's decisions and that somebody starts to implement them again... fuck if we only had a large enough island in the middle of the ocean for all those loonies and their (((holly leaders))) may all of them rot in their own filth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back