WW2 questions

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HauptSturm

WW2 questions

Postby HauptSturm » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:44 am

Why didn't Japan attack the USSR?

And why attack Stalingrad?

A friend of mine was asking me why Japan did not attack the USSR and also why attack Stalingrad. I was not confident in my answers. I said that Japan needed to focus on Asia because no one else was doing that and also Stalingrad was a city of importance because the manufacturing and the all important river access. I made note that Stalingrad was a disaster going into it and all plans were compromised, but my friend only gave this blame to Hitler and no one else...
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

Valontuoja

Re: WW2 questions

Postby Valontuoja » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:28 am

HauptSturm wrote:Why didn't Japan attack the USSR?

I remember reading some years ago, from Antony Beevor's The Second World War, that Japan had a truce with Soviet union due to the battle of Khalkhin Gol in 1939. I'm not sure whether that is the final truth and would like to hear more.

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:36 am

Yes but if Stalingrad was won then your friend would have been praising Hitler and no one else. Which is typical of people if a battle is lost they blame whoemever. It wasn't Hitler's fault Junker Paulus dropped the ball and capitulated. Blaming people for failure based on tactical realizations done in prior is futile. What happened in Stalingrad was capitulation.

Stalingrad was also part of a large tunnel network to get in Russia in lightining speed Blitzkrieg to keep the effort going. So the taking of such was considered key. Stalingrad was also an important and key position to destroy to destroy USSR's morale. As it was like the mecca for Stalin.

Japan had their own ability to choose their targets they were not an underling of Hitler in the war. Both Japan and Italy did their own choices as to what they would eventually fight and where they would eventually help.

Which contributed to failures of the war such as Mussolini's invasion of Greece. A total time waster and arguably what also costed the war for the Axis.

HauptSturm

Postby HauptSturm » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:26 pm

Valontuoja wrote:I remember reading some years ago, from Antony Beevor's The Second World War, that Japan had a truce with Soviet union due to the battle of Khalkhin Gol in 1939. I'm not sure whether that is the final truth and would like to hear more.

Yes, they did have a truce. I think the Japanese did not want to fight that fight. They probably would have got beaten badly... And the Japanese are big about honor and all that, so they may not have wanted to break the truce.

Another mistake my friend had brought up was the Germans declaring war on the USA. I said the Germans always stayed by their allies and supported them. The Americans were already at war with Germany anyway secretly. Might as well make it official... And perhaps Germany did not feel threatened by America at the time.

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Yes but if Stalingrad was won then your friend would have been praising Hitler and no one else. Which is typical of people if a battle is lost they blame whoemever. It wasn't Hitler's fault Junker Paulus dropped the ball and capitulated. Blaming people for failure based on tactical realizations done in prior is futile. What happened in Stalingrad was capitulation.

Stalingrad was also part of a large tunnel network to get in Russia in lightining speed Blitzkrieg to keep the effort going. So the taking of such was considered key. Stalingrad was also an important and key position to destroy to destroy USSR's morale. As it was like the mecca for Stalin.

Japan had their own ability to choose their targets they were not an underling of Hitler in the war. Both Japan and Italy did their own choices as to what they would eventually fight and where they would eventually help.

Which contributed to failures of the war such as Mussolini's invasion of Greece. A total time waster and arguably what also costed the war for the Axis.

My friend was saying that Hitler ordered the soldiers at Stalingrad to dig in and defend, and that this was a mistake. Hitler should have ordered a breakout. Some say Hitler did order a breakout. I don't know whether Hitler made this order or not. I explained how there was a previous battle similar to Stalingrad. I forget the name of this battle but the troops were supplied by air and they managed to break out. Stalingrad could have been successful too but the Russians knew of the plans a week prior so it wasn't like before... Greece was a bad call. I made it known that Hitler did not want to attack Greece but Hitler always supported his allies. Perhaps Hitler should have just let Italy fight Greece on their own maybe. There's also the Gibraltar question and other islands in the Mediterranean. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Felix
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:39 am

HauptSturm wrote:Why didn't Japan attack the USSR?

And why attack Stalingrad?

A friend of mine was asking me why Japan did not attack the USSR and also why attack Stalingrad. I was not confident in my answers. I said that Japan needed to focus on Asia because no one else was doing that and also Stalingrad was a city of importance because the manufacturing and the all important river access. I made note that Stalingrad was a disaster going into it and all plans were compromised, but my friend only gave this blame to Hitler and no one else...

The non Waffen SS was much larger and operated by the Junker class who are known to have betrayed Hitler probably because of their close ties to Catholicism and the Jewish church combined. Some of the time the Waffen SS was attached to the regular Army which could also be a factor in their losses.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.