Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Regarding RTRs

Can RTRS be done while listening to music or a podcast or something? I really don’t like hearing myself talk/ vibrate. I tried doing one and I just couldn’t because of this. Or is there a way I can get over this?

Was the same way but got over it after the first few days. It will probably pass. As far as playing music over it, I'm not really sure. I never tried it and just got more comfortable as time went on. Good luck :)

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Can RTRS be done while listening to music or a podcast or something? I really don’t like hearing myself talk/ vibrate. I tried doing one and I just couldn’t because of this. Or is there a way I can get over this?

Put some background sounds and approach it actively, not passive. You are not to be observant. Also this is a blockage that you need to clean.

Of course as long as it doesn't distract you. You need to have clear focus on the RTR in fact if its music to get into a meditative state or it relaxes you this may even help add more to it. I found to get a lot more energy out of it. If you are in a meditative state and purly focusing on the RTR then you can do something else in the background I honestly noticed as long as I focus (I was worried about this) that it didn't get much less energy than if I just did it nothing in the background. However if you put the full focus or most your focus on other things then it weakens it a lot. It depends on what you can do.

It also depends there are some people I am sure that need music or a tv or radio or something on in the background loud enough so others won't hear them think kids living at home in xtian families or people with roommates etc. I don't think this can fully ruin it.

Btw please do correct me if I am wrong here cause no one talked a lot on this with me either. This is just my own personal experience I'd just I guess gauge the amount of energy with music or something in the background and without and if it feels weaker or way weaker then don't have it on or do what you were doing during it.

However realize that no matter what it will have at least a little energy but it may be a waste mostly if a person is totally distracted this is my experience.

It's fine. There are always sounds and vibrations going on everywhere in the world so playing audio won't effect it.
I play music over because I live with other people, so I use it to mask them from hearing me.
The important thing is that you just do it, and ideally empower yourself before.

Yes, you can play music while doing RTRs, just make sure music isn't distracting you too much.

Personally, I use loud music so that I can do the final RTR louder without anyone in my household hearing me. I know it feels strange doing it for the first time, but just stick with it. Making weird sounds you aren't used to might not come naturally at first but you'll get there and soon, you'll get into a good pace.

Also, be loud and confident when performing this ritual, even if it makes you feel silly. You want your voice to be heard with this, the louder the better. Channel any anger you have into it. Know that even if you don't say everything perfectly, your intent is still powerful and you are still helping dismantle any and all jewish influence. We need as much help as we can get when it comes to doing the Final RTR; you feeling uncomfortable hearing your own voice is not a very justified excuse for not doing it.

Here is my advice on doing the rtr and some tools that I use. I hope it will be helpful to you and that you can overcome your discomfort.

The first time I did the full final RTR, it took me two hours. The next took me about an hour. Now I find it easier to break it up into 3 rounds of saying everything 3 times. Doing 1 round of 3 takes me about 20-30 minutes. This is the optimal way for me to do the RTR currently because I am not using so much energy at once and I can space it throughout my day instead of doing it all at once.

I use Dahaarkan's Final RTR Gifs to aid in my visualization: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=12578

They are helpful because when I visualize them myself, I can't always make them disappear entirely and I don't want that to manifest on the astral or any other level. After each set of vibrations, I simply focus on each gif while repeating the end affirmation, "Each and every one of the hebrew letters has lost all of its power in every way totally, permanently, and completely. The hebrew alphabet is now dead in every way," in my mind. This helps me keep focus. I do this 1-3 times for every gif, which is why it may take me a bit longer than others to do the final RTR.

I also follow along with High Priestess Maxine's MP3:
https://youtu.be/8ROya99fZWE

Even though by now, I know how to pronounce everything without it, I still find it helpful to keep me focused. I also feel like having another voice alongside my own makes it more powerful, even if it is just a recording. Whether or not it actually is, I do not know, that is just how I feel personally.

I hope these tools can help you as much as they have helped me in doing the Final RTR!

Personally, I use loud music so that I can do the final RTR louder without anyone in my household hearing me. I know it feels strange doing it for the first time, but just stick with it. Making weird sounds you aren't used to might not come naturally at first but you'll get there and soon, you'll get into a good pace.

Also, be loud and confident when performing this ritual, even if it makes you feel silly. You want your voice to be heard with this, the louder the better. Channel any anger you have into it. Know that even if you don't say everything perfectly, your intent is still powerful and you are still helping dismantle any and all jewish influence. We need as much help as we can get when it comes to doing the Final RTR; you feeling uncomfortable hearing your own voice is not a very justified excuse for not doing it.

Here is my advice on doing the rtr and some tools that I use. I hope it will be helpful to you and that you can overcome your discomfort.

The first time I did the full final RTR, it took me two hours. The next took me about an hour. Now I find it easier to break it up into 3 rounds of saying everything 3 times. Doing 1 round of 3 takes me about 20-30 minutes. This is the optimal way for me to do the RTR currently because I am not using so much energy at once and I can space it throughout my day instead of doing it all at once.

I use Dahaarkan's Final RTR Gifs to aid in my visualization: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=12578

They are helpful because when I visualize them myself, I can't always make them disappear entirely and I don't want that to manifest on the astral or any other level. After each set of vibrations, I simply focus on each gif while repeating the end affirmation, "Each and every one of the hebrew letters has lost all of its power in every way totally, permanently, and completely. The hebrew alphabet is now dead in every way," in my mind. This helps me keep focus. I do this 1-3 times for every gif, which is why it may take me a bit longer than others to do the final RTR.

I also follow along with High Priestess Maxine's MP3:
https://youtu.be/8ROya99fZWE

Even though by now, I know how to pronounce everything without it, I still find it helpful to keep me focused. I also feel like having another voice alongside my own makes it more powerful, even if it is just a recording. Whether or not it actually is, I do not know, that is just how I feel personally.

I hope these tools can help you as much as they have helped me in doing the Final RTR!

It is fine just make sure you can keep up with the count. It doesn't affect RTR or anything. Listening to music without lyrics helped me a lot. You can even listen to music aloud if you don't have that much privacy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back