Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RE zolaluckystar2 post: Water, Magic and The Soul

Hey Zola, have you had any results from anything yet? Just found this post and I was curious.

I drink mostly distilled water. It feels cleaner, healthier, you can feel the water soak into the body so much faster and easier.

Other bottled water is much thicker feeling now from all the chemicals in it. Tastes bad, doesn't soak in nearly as easily. And all the chemicals they put in it, you don't know what they do to you.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I drink mostly distilled water. It feels cleaner, healthier, you can feel the water soak into the body so much faster and easier.

Other bottled water is much thicker feeling now from all the chemicals in it. Tastes bad, doesn't soak in nearly as easily. And all the chemicals they put in it, you don't know what they do to you.

My aunt had been drinking distilled water for a good while, but she said her bones began to feel calcified to the point it really hurt to move. She felt like she was going to break. But I suspect she may have been drinking it for too long maybe. I think there were a few posts in here that mentioned drinking distilled water for long periods of time will do that. Man, my brain is scattered right now that there’s a lot of information coming at me and they’re all on different topics, feels hard to keep up sometimes :lol: But I have glass jugs of alkaline water. That’s still good isn’t it? I’d drink distilled but I’ve only ever seen it in plastic jugs.

Same, I can't go back to normal water, the taste feels so bad.

zolaluckystar said:
US Big Pharma makes around 446 billion shekels a year through keeping people sick by masking symptoms while not actually dealing with whats ailing you.
vElxkwW.png

It's only a joke, though, isn't it?

pnqdEvD.png

'Tis, ya. 'Tis only a joke. Make you lol, make you accept.

i think you will be fine, maybe after 2 months do a electrolyte test at you local doctor. on a other side (link 2) they did state with our way of living (junk food, etc) it is nearly impossibel to wash all the junk minerals out of the body and loose good minerals. only babys/children who don´t have a high level of wast minerals in there bodys should not drinking pure osmosis water better mixed 1 liter with 1/4 l vegetable juice. about reminieralization they say below 40 ppm

"But where does this myth about distilled water come from? It is very similar to the legend about the iron content of spinach, a false thesis is anchored in the minds for decades and remains there. It is a pity precisely because of this aspect, since healthy nutrition is becoming more and more important in people's minds. But for vitality, beauty and energy a perfect, clean supply of fluids is essential - with distilled(my note water you can guarantee this.

Dr. Hans Oberleithner, university professor and director of the Institute of Physiology II at the Medical Faculty of the Westphalian Wilhelms University in Münster, answers the false thesis about distilled water as follows: "All nonsense. Distilled water contains nothing toxic. It just doesn't contain any ions." When drinking it comes into contact with the mucous membranes and in this way the body replenishes the missing salts in the water. "When the water arrives in the stomach or intestine, it already contains the body's own electrolytes and can no longer be distinguished from normal water." The amount of electrolytes lost by the human body is therefore very small. "Even in normal water, the salt content is minimal," argues the physiologist.
Of course, the pleasure should not be exaggerated. "If you drink a lot of water, it can of course be harmful," the professor continues. However, this is also the case with tap water and not a specific property of the distilled water. "We here at the institute also make our coffee from distilled water," says Dr. Hans Oberleithner, "so that the coffee machine does not calcify. These statements are also supported by the words of Professor Dr. med. Michael Fromm of the Charité. On the maximum amount of distilled water to drink, Michael Fromm explains: "The kidney can dilute urine to a maximum of 50 mOsmol/l, i.e. less than 25 mmol NaCl per litre of urine. The Na+ concentration in the plasma may decrease to about 120 mmol/l before symptoms occur, i.e. a reduction of 25 mmol/l. Cl- is comparatively unimportant. The distribution volume for NaCl in plasma plus interstitium is 25% of the body weight, i.e. 17 litres at 70 kg. A kidney healthy person could theoretically drink a total of 17 liters of water without electrolyte intake." (2)

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator"

https://www.perfektegesundheit.de/blog/2014/08/09/destilliertes-wasser-trinken-gesundheitsschaedlich/

"What is osmosis water?

Osmosis water is very pure water. It is produced by filtering with an osmosis plant. Such water filters work according to the principle of reverse osmosis. The water is pressed through a very fine osmosis membrane.

This membrane is so fine that all impurities larger than 0.0001 micrometers are retained. The fineness of 0.0001 micrometers corresponds to a pore size of 0.0000001 millimeters. This is so fine that almost all types of impurities are filtered. These include bacteria, viruses, pesticides, nitrate, fertilizer residues, lime, salts, ... . Even lime and too much minerals are filtered out by an osmosis plant.

Such pure water can also be obtained by distillation. All other filter processes I know, especially the many variants of activated carbon filters, do not reach this high degree of purity by far.
Is osmosis water unhealthy?

Occasionally there are concerns about drinking such pure water from an osmosis plant. With the impurities lime and all other minerals are removed from the water. It is often feared that such water is unhealthy because minerals and trace elements are missing.

Osmosis water is slightly acidic because carbon dioxide from the air dissolves in the water and forms carbon dioxide in small amounts. Some people are afraid that the slightly acidic osmosis water will damage our acid-base balance.
m body is negatively affected.

I would like to get to the bottom of both concerns in the following.
Can osmosis water be healthy without minerals?

Osmosis water is not completely demineralized, but as far as possible. Some people have concerns that the body does not receive enough minerals or even that it is being deprived of some. In the Internet there are many reports and investigations of experts which refute this convincingly. Likewise there are many investigations of experts, who confirm this convincingly.

Often behind such investigations is the intention to sell certain water filters better. The question, whether we need minerals in the water, I cannot answer on basis of such investigations. I prefer to rely on common sense and look into nature.

Let's ask ourselves which water mankind has drunk the most in the last 100,000 years. This should be the water for which our body has been optimized in the course of evolution. It was not water from deep wells but mostly surface water from rivers and lakes or rainwater or melt water from ice or snow.

All of these waters are largely poor in minerals. Rainwater and meltwater have no minerals at all. The rain is distilled water. In rivers and lakes, depending on the geological conditions, mostly small amounts of minerals are present in the water. Such a consideration shows me more convincingly that our body is made for a mineral-poor water.

At the springs and brooks in the Alps, I have consistently measured mineral-poor water, the TDS value was between 10 and 50 ppm. In Sweden I found even less minerals in the many lakes. Some of them even had lakes with only 5 ppm.
Does osmosis water have no minerals at all?

Today the osmosis plant belongs to the best technically feasible water filters with the highest filter performance. Nevertheless, it is not a water filter that can completely filter out 100% of all substances present in the water. Even the smallest quantities are always left over. There is no such thing as the perfect water filter. Osmosis water is not completely demineralised. In many osmosis plants in our big cities even more minerals remain in the water than I have measured in some lakes in Sweden.
What is the function of water in our bodies?

Another important aspect is that our body cannot directly utilize the minerals from the water. We are complex beings and not so simply built up that everything we put into our mouth is immediately correctly built into our cells. This requires complex processes that require other substances in addition to minerals so that these minerals can be incorporated into the cells at all. These additional substances are not contained in water but in fruit, vegetables and plant food. That is why we do not actually get our minerals from water but from a balanced diet.

Water is a means of transport

Water has a much more important role in the body than supplying us with minerals. It is the most important means of transport in the body. Everything that has to be transported in the body is transported by water. The nutrients obtained from food are dissolved in water and transported to the cells. The degradation products of the cells are dissolved in water and transported out of the body.

The purer the water is, the better it can fulfil these important tasks. Just as it is much easier to clean with clean water than with dirty water. Or figuratively speaking: "The emptier a train is, the more it can still transport".
Can osmosis water extract minerals from the body?

Now one could fear that such a pure osmosis water would remove valuable minerals from the body, transport them out again and thus lead to deficiency symptoms. I asked a non-medical practitioner about this. He explained this to me:

First our body uses the transport capacities of the osmosis water to transport out degradation products and waste products that the body wants to get rid of. As a rule, we have so much of this in our industrial way of life that there will be no undesirable degradation of minerals. Only babies and very young children, who are not yet so loaded, could be in danger of being deprived of minerals. That is why we should only give osmosis water to such small people in combination with vegetables or fruit juices.
Should osmosis water be remineralized?

For health reasons certainly not, as we have seen above.

Minerals in water, however, influence its taste. There are people who do not like the taste of water that is very poor in minerals. So it makes sense to remineralize the osmosis water easily. However, you should only add so few minerals that the water still remains relatively low in minerals and has a good transport capacity. I orientate myself on the good waters that I have encountered in nature and try to keep the remineralization below 40 ppm."

https://www.lebendiges-trinkwasser.de/osmosewasser/

It's the grains, not the salt. In Hungary, they cure people of almost any modern disease or condition using a modified ketogenic diet. (https://www.paleomedicina.com/en) Salt can be detrimental on an unnatural diet, such as the Standard American Diet, but in the context of adequate nutrition, excess salt is excreted away, without bothering the metabolism.

Drinking distilled water is okay in an urban environment. Pipes are not safe, even in areas without fluoridation. However, you shouldn't try and go on a water fast, as it will drain you like nothing else. I've experienced it.

Something weird is in my local supermarket they don't sell distilled water in the same row that all the other water and juices are in. They only have the distilled water hidden away by the laundry detergent. Because obviously H2O is some kind of dangerous chemical and isn't meant for drinking :roll: But at least it's only about $1 for a gallon bottle, that's like almost half the price of the other waters.

Something weird is in my local supermarket they don't sell distilled water in the same row that all the other water and juices are in. They only have the distilled water hidden away by the laundry detergent. Because obviously H2O is some kind of dangerous chemical and isn't meant for drinking :roll: But at least it's only about $1 for a gallon bottle, that's like almost half the price of the other waters.

Dude distilled water is for cleaning muck, refrigerators, and air conditioners. You need to be really careful when you drink that shit. It is on the laundry detergent space for some reasons. Be careful as this acts like a flushing element.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Dude distilled water is for cleaning muck, refrigerators, and air conditioners. You need to be really careful when you drink that shit. It is on the laundry detergent space for some reasons. Be careful as this acts like a flushing element.
"Purified by steam distillation, micron filtration, and UV disinfection"
Nothing else added into it that would be bad. This month it even says "Kosher for passover" on it and they don't usually love to poison themselves.
There's salt and all the other minerals and ions I need in all the food I eat.
Thank you for caring, but I think it's safe.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back