Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

when is it ok to do a love spell?

do you only do a love spell when the person you love/ have feelings for also loves causes on the forums I've seen some disagreement and debate about when to cast a love spell so can maybe a HP/HPS explain when its ok to do a love spell? :?: :?:

You can cast them anytime, on anyone, but best time is when the Moon or Venus are in good and operative positions (not void, and not in detriment, and in certain signs). And after you've built up your energies.

Though if they have a strong aura, or knows witchcraft, then the spell may not work due to the protection they have around them.

You don't need to ask permission to cast spells. That a self-defeating mindset. And it defeats the point of autonomy. But if you're asking for a moral guide, then good luck, because you won't get a consistent answer because everyone has their own opinions on it.

People will always try to talk circles around it, but the fact is that it works and we're given how to use it. Whether you want to do it is up to you and what your opinions on it are, and what your unique situation calls for. Is this person single? In a relationship? Do you care about their relationship? Are they mentally stable? Do they have a record of abuse/manipulation/cheating? Are they good at relationships? Are they reliable? Are they what I want in a person? Do I just want to have a hookup with this person? Would it be quicker to ask this person out instead? Is casting a spell really worth the trouble?
These are all rhetorical questions. You're free to care/not care about these things.

You have to be careful what you ask for, otherwise you might just get it ;)

And when you make that spell, realistically who's there to stop you from casting it? No one.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
do you only do a love spell when the person you love/ have feelings for also loves causes on the forums I've seen some disagreement and debate about when to cast a love spell so can maybe a HP/HPS explain when its ok to do a love spell? :?: :?:

I think it is up in the air, but you gotta think it through. Think about it, you wouldn't need to do a love spell if the person already had feelings for you. Assuming that such a working is used more often when feelings are not mutual, you have to ask yourself what you intend to solve. Will you and the other person be a good match and mutually benefit each other, or will one person leech on the other? Granted, there are plenty of normal relationships that are not mutually beneficial that were created without the help of a love spell.

Another thing to think about, while I am not super familiar with such spells, surely you can modulate the spell such that it doesn't create a big issue if the relationship doesn't work out. In other words, surely you could strike a middle ground between casting a love or death obsession and weak feelings. Done properly, the worst case scenario may cause some emotional pain, but nothing that would dissipate with time.

Those are just my thoughts. Again, use your honest, objective view of the situation to determine whether it is moral to proceed. If you desire more advice, please be more specific, and I am sure we can help more.

Crystallized Mushroom said:

It´s always fine, unless you break up a happy couple, who could make some healthy offspring.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back