Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Online Warfare Project - UPDATE

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
This is an update to my image project I made for online warfare as originally posted here

I have since fixed the font and added some other additional things. And again "Due to it's size however it likely may not be able to be uploaded on certain websites and such as there are size limitations, however you can still host the image elsewhere such as imgBB and provide a direct link."

The purpose of the runes are to protect and empower the file image as a whole and have been directed as so, not the contents within.

Again feedback and criticism is accepted. There is still always room for any corrections to be made or additional things to be added.

The-Truth-of-Humanity-FIXED.png

I really love it. Everything is well written and explained simple but with a lot of info. Just one thing, at the beginning, shouldn't it say emperor instead of emporor? Second text picture, first text. Beside that, I enjoyed reading it. :)

This is really good. I found one problem, though: the solar system hasn't been attacked 2000 years ago. The jews landed on the planet at least 4000 years ago. The attack on Phaeton that changed forever our planet by causing the tilt in the axis (thus creating seasons), the rising of the seven seas and surely followed by the nuclear attacks that created the deserts and destroyed cities in India and here and there, sure happened around the time when Phaeton was attacked.

Where did you get that the attack on Phaeton was 2000 years ago?

Theres only a minor discrepancy. Its 5,000 or 6,000 years ago and not 2,000 years ago. According to a sermon from Mageson its around the time the Mahabharata war took place,which was an atomic war. And some 50,000 years ago the apocalyptic flood happened. Although I don't exactly remember the flood dates and I might be wrong on that one.

Stormblood said:
The jews landed on the planet at least 4000 years ago.
The jews are now in the jewish year 5778 or something like this. It's public you can check on the internet. Therefore their race must be that old. Apparently, in their (stolen) Kabbalah is written that they have the mission to conquer the entire planet in 6000 years, with another 1000 hears of tranzition when on the planet the jews will implement the Jew World Order.

So there's around 220 years left for them. They tried already two times to finish quicker, once with the Catholic Church in Middle Ages and once with the Soviet Union last century.

Jack said:
And some 50,000 years ago the apocalyptic flood happened. Although I don't exactly remember the flood dates and I might be wrong on that one.

You mean the flood which sunk Atlantis under waters? If I remember right that happened some 10.000 - 12.000 years ago. The waters have fallen from the sky due to one planet being destroyed by reptilians and releasing huge amounts of water in the space, I think it was Phaeton. From here the jews stolen the biblical flood, with multiple references to the pagan versions but twisted to fit a jewish narative.

My apologies for not responding to anyone here sooner.

Stormblood said:
This is really good. I found one problem, though: the solar system hasn't been attacked 2000 years ago. The jews landed on the planet at least 4000 years ago. The attack on Phaeton that changed forever our planet by causing the tilt in the axis (thus creating seasons), the rising of the seven seas and surely followed by the nuclear attacks that created the deserts and destroyed cities in India and here and there, sure happened around the time when Phaeton was attacked.

Where did you get that the attack on Phaeton was 2000 years ago?

I had not yet found any solid information regarding the actual specified attack, I only based this information off of repeated mentions regarding the enemy some 20 centuries ago but like in the phaeton image I meant to say "over two thousand years ago" in the first one. I think despite this discrepancy the image still holds it's purpose, but I will fix this and post a link below this post of the corrected image.

TalGonDon said:
can i put this on gallery? Its really a good work, congrats!

Yes.

yehofcker said:
Brother can you post the picture without article. For those who uses different languages. We wanna translate your article to our language and pasting article on your picture, then we would share on our countries.

You could right click the image in my thread, copy image address then paste the address URL in a new tab, but I'll link you to the direct and updated image anyways at the bottom of this post.

Planet of Liberty said:
You are an artist? The graphic is beautiful. I like the colors and shades, I'm relax for the eyes.
What program did you use? I make you my sincere congratulations. I imagine that there you worked a lot about this project.
I'd like to have an Italian translation, if it were possible.

I never would share my actual personal art. This is just a series of images compiled together. I only really drew the runes and wrote the texts. If anybody wants to translate the image I can provide the image without the text and one can edit it for the translation.

----

CORRECTED IMAGE:

Only fixed a couple of typos.

Truth of Humanity Image

This is really good, Ghost in the Machine! Seriously it's beautiful, good job :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back