Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

mixing question

StyleCoin

guys my cousin was born white, his father was white and my aunt was brown, my ex girlfriend was very white and her mother was very brown, what is the explanation for that?

even if they are white, when they have white children, will the genetics of brown people continue in the baby?

StyleCoin said:
guys my cousin was born white, his father was white and my aunt was brown, my ex girlfriend was very white and her mother was very brown, what is the explanation for that?

even if they are white, when they have white children, will the genetics of brown people continue in the baby?
If a person is white then they are white. There can be some slight pollutions at times but if they are very minor they do not "change" someone's race. These things are essentially small traces of race-mixing, and the main thing they do is cause a bunch of trouble and issues to the person affected. What exactly this is depends on the person, but can range anywhere from lower IQ, weaker immune system, to internal conflict and others similar issues. This is something that the person has to deal with and slowly balance out over the course of their life. How noticeable these issues are also depends on the degree of the mixing that has happened.

But to answer your question, minor pollutions shouldn't be any big concern. What matters when choosing a partner is how well you get along with the person and how much synergy you have, as well as that they are still the same race as you of course. For whites, anyone who already has like brown skin (that isn't tanned), should be avoided.

Shael said:
StyleCoin said:

If a person is white then they are white. There can be some slight pollutions at times but if they are very minor they do not "change" someone's race. These things are essentially small traces of race-mixing, and the main thing they do is cause a bunch of trouble and issues to the person affected. What exactly this is depends on the person, but can range anywhere from lower IQ, weaker immune system, to internal conflict and others similar issues. This is something that the person has to deal with and slowly balance out over the course of their life. How noticeable these issues are also depends on the degree of the mixing that has happened.

But to answer your question, minor pollutions shouldn't be any big concern. What matters when choosing a partner is how well you get along with the person and how much synergy you have, as well as that they are still the same race as you of course. For whites, anyone who already has like brown skin (that isn't tanned), should be avoided.

ah got it, thanks for the reply. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back