Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Racial Question

adelwolfen

Can we consider that all Semite ethnic group is completely form of jews? As this ethnic group contains jews, Armenians, Arabs, Arameans, Kurds, Syrians and so forth.
For instance can we count a Arab as a jew because he is in this specific same group which jew is in?
I simply want to understand if Middle East ethnic groups are nothing but jews or not. Because when you say you're anti-semitic individual you say you are anti to this very races I am talking about.
Well of course its bare-bone that majority of Middle East is swarming with jews because their spawn is located there.

Additionally I dedicated myself to Satan and done the initation for so long ago, its been 2 years. For some reason I wanna know if making this once more causes something negative because I think I made a misstep in the progress at that time. I really need a answer for that.

No, not all semites are jews. all jews have some form of middle eastern blood but not all middle easterners are jews.

The term anti-Semite is used by Jews to confuse. Jews are a race on their own. Other people from the Middle East are just Gentiles and not Jews.

Jews are a bastardized hybrid and they have local blood and the blood of all nations, but they are Jews and nothing else.

I see, my apologies for going out of the main topic but what shall I do about my second question? At the time while doing the initation I messed up in a way, I couldn't burn the paper flawless which I wrote the initation on it. Fire didn't reach the whole paper and some letters were still there, I couldn't send them to astral dimension then the paper partly transformed to ashes and broke. In the end, I am not satisfied at all.

derJager88 said:
I see, my apologies for going out of the main topic but what shall I do about my second question? At the time while doing the initation I messed up in a way, I couldn't burn the paper flawless which I wrote the initation on it. Fire didn't reach the whole paper and some letters were still there, I couldn't send them to astral dimension then the paper partly transformed to ashes and broke. In the end, I am not satisfied at all.
It still worked. Nothing to worry about.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The term anti-Semite is used by Jews to confuse. Jews are a race on their own. Other people from the Middle East are just Gentiles and not Jews.

Jews are a bastardized hybrid and they have local blood and the blood of all nations, but they are Jews and nothing else.

Thank you! I needed this confirmation. I've had a conversation with a racial jew that day. He is twisted and stealthy. He kept drumming that the Phoenicians were cousins to the Jews (same race), Syriacs were Jews, and that all maronites are jews. He thinks that Canaanites were Jews because they were Semitic! I told him that his viewpoint is wrong. But I stikk have little knowledge about Senitism and the semitic races.

Osiris Silvio said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you! I needed this confirmation. I've had a conversation with a racial jew that day. He is twisted and stealthy. He kept drumming that the Phoenicians were cousins to the Jews (same race), Syriacs were Jews, and that all maronites are jews. He thinks that Canaanites were Jews because they were Semitic! I told him that his viewpoint is wrong. But I stikk have little knowledge about Senitism and the semitic races.

Verbal language is their favorite battle field. They can twist and run around a subject until it is exhausting. From my point of view debate is becoming less and less relevant. The best way to tell someone the truth is by showing the results and reality. Ex: "you say you are the same blood yet, you are the only ones who do this and that and obsess so much over a certain ideea"
Another example "Ok, you can elaborate hundreds of pages and essays about liberalism and seem like a real intellectual, yet your doctrine in real life fails and just creates more conflict and division. You only use your intellect to search for something to blame and never to produce real life solutions"

That's it, it's that simple.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Osiris Silvio said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Verbal language is their favorite battle field. They can twist and run around a subject until it is exhausting. From my point of view debate is becoming less and less relevant. The best way to tell someone the truth is by showing the results and reality. Ex: "you say you are the same blood yet, you are the only ones who do this and that and obsess so much over a certain ideea"
Another example "Ok, you can elaborate hundreds of pages and essays about liberalism and seem like a real intellectual, yet your doctrine in real life fails and just creates more conflict and division. You only use your intellect to search for something to blame and never to produce real life solutions"

That's it, it's that simple.

Well said, they keep drumming at it until you're exhausted. Then I remeber what Hitler said, that even after a long debate, the Jew will come back the next day having the same stupid beliefs. This man knows that he is racially Jewish, but he was trying to convince me that we all in the Middle East (except for Palestinians) are Semites who as he believes are Jewish. What a smart way to make others side with the enemy! By telling them that they are racially Jewish themsleves. There is something nasty about this guy.

Stormblood said:
Anti-semite is an improper term coming from modern science. Jews aren't even human. They're a different species altogether, differently from other people classified in the semite group.

Yeah I thought about this before. I thought anti-specisism or speciesism or specist might be kind of a cool term. I mean the sound of it fits the kinds of terms that are thrown around today it maybe could catch on. Plus it makes it clear they are not human. I don't think the Jews would like this term which is good.

Or more like:
We need to rid the earth of evil alien scum ism. :lol:

slyscorpion said:
Stormblood said:
Anti-semite is an improper term coming from modern science. Jews aren't even human. They're a different species altogether, differently from other people classified in the semite group.

Yeah I thought about this before. I thought anti-specisism or speciesism or specist might be kind of a cool term. I mean the sound of it fits the kinds of terms that are thrown around today it maybe could catch on. Plus it makes it clear they are not human. I don't think the Jews would like this term which is good.

Or more like:
Lol Cool term. I was thinking more along the lines of anti-evil :lol:

Stormblood said:
slyscorpion said:
Stormblood said:

Or more like:

love this how about anti-negative or anti-parasitical

Crystallized Mushroom said:
Stormblood said:
slyscorpion said:

Or more like:

love this how about anti-negative or anti-parasitical
Sounds great!

I hope that there are gentiles in the Middle East. Those jews have been there an awfully long time, infiltrating. Remember that Xerxes was married to Esther. :|

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back