Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wuhan citizen plainly tells the #coronavirus situation in Wuhan & seeks help from the world.

For those who question what happens when and if bullshit handling of the situation happens, and why we warn people to be prepared, just watch this video, and assume what happens if one finds themselves unlucky enough to find themselves in a town such as this.

We are just doing our duty warning our people and nothing else, and also providing crucial knowledge in case this situation emerges and anyone of our own is in anyway remotely affected by this.

You see what their "Leaders" in Jewish Communism did? They did not even tell them to buy masks, or give them masks, in the EYE OF THE FUCKING OUTBREAK! They did not even tell them to buy a mask to protect themselves - not giving one single fuck about their own people. From what these leaked news claim, they purposefully kept it under blankets until it was too late.

I hope the brave man on the video doesn't somehow magically (((Disappear))) by the Communist government for talking out.

This also shows to people who are ignoramus, that yes, the Chinese people are aware of what is going on. Nobody enjoys to live under Communism in anyway. The Chinese have paid the price. Communism has to be dealt with as a universal menace, that we see no different than a nuclear nuke or cancer. We have to destroy it everywhere we find it for the future of our world.

Gentiles want freedom. We stand in solidarity with all Gentiles who fight the plague of Communism and Jewish ideologies under any form.

HI dear

We should expect that in Jewish running country censorship and human hating actions occured
5 days ago this nurse spoke about the truth
Incrising infection ratio is 2.7 on the overall number
Somebody has calculated 5 mln people already infected.. We don't know about the severity of death which I guess 2.0 %is just a no panicking measures for goym

https://youtu.be/h8aloXm2NB0

Hail Satan bless your children all

Guys I would recommend everyone use a You tube video converter in order to download the video before the Chinese government forces you-tube to take it down.

We can not let this video be forgotten about nor censored. I already downloaded my video and I will be sharing it with everyone I Know.

Link To the you tube converter (Change the setting so it is converted as a MP4 instead of a MP3)
https://2conv.com/en26/

Does anyone have a link to the latest videos? All the ones here are take down now.

Necrorifter said:
Does anyone have a link to the latest videos? All the ones here are take down now.

Unless we downloaded the videos and saved them. Those are probably, latest, have been taken down.

A few weeks ago youtube stated they are gonna purge coof-19 stuff like anti-mask, anti-vax stuff to prevent disinformation/misinformation.

So on top of the vox purge and a few other purges it seems youtube wants to purge again. So much for freedom on the internet.

Gear88 said:
Necrorifter said:

Unless we downloaded the videos and saved them. Those are probably, latest, have been taken down.

A few weeks ago youtube stated they are gonna purge coof-19 stuff like anti-mask, anti-vax stuff to prevent disinformation/misinformation.

So on top of the vox purge and a few other purges it seems youtube wants to purge again. So much for freedom on the internet.

Ahh, what a shame. I do wonder if HP download those videos and kept them in the Joy of Satan video link download area or something. But then that will be extra work for HP that may not be even needed anyway.

Gear88 said:

What do you mean by "vox purge"? What did vox do?

Nikois666 said:
Gear88 said:

What do you mean by "vox purge"? What did vox do?

Vox means voice, basically radio and talking to listeners. Or in the case of youtube, podcasts, and the likes. Where the YouTuber talk to the audience/viewer about stuff. Or in this case of post thread, about people that talk to the world from Wuhan, but youtube removes all of those videos, silencing them so we can't hear their words and call for help.

Necrorifter said:
Vox means voice, basically radio and talking to listeners. Or in the case of youtube, podcasts, and the likes. Where the YouTuber talk to the audience/viewer about stuff. Or in this case of post thread, about people that talk to the world from Wuhan, but youtube removes all of those videos, silencing them so we can't hear their words and call for help.

Oh I see. Fully understood.

I thought it was about Vox Media, xD

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back