Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ouija board, communication problems.

Blazer

Hi everyone, it's the first time I write on the forum.

I need help, because I tried to make the ouija board 2 times, first using a sheet where I had written numbers and letters by hand, and a week later, with an ouija board taking the image from the Internet, and printed on a sheet .

In all 2 cases I used a coin, only the first time I got the letter F, and then always off the sheet.

And the second time the week after, on the NO, and then always off the sheet.

I get the coin off the sheet, and it goes all over the table ... Sometimes from the sheet directly to me.

It makes me very strange, because even before it starts to move, I feel an intense positive energy, both in the hand and in the coin.

Enough to make me move my hand along with the coin, as if it were all connected, as if someone's hand was moving mine.

So there is truly an intense energy, much more than I normally have.

I am convinced that both times it was the same entity.

Entity that does not seem hostile to me, in fact today that is the second time I have tried, I asked him if he could do some trick with the incense that I had lit, and shortly thereafter, the smoke literally divided into 2, and excuse me l euphoria, but it was really cool.

I just don't understand where the problem is, if I'm wrong ...

I am dedicated, but unfortunately I meditate very rarely, because I am not in a very pleasant situation.

You may say. Why do you do ouija if you don't seem to be very involved in these things?

Because I am going through a very particular situation, where I received a lot of signals, which finally led me to make the dedication.

And unfortunately an infinite number of psychic attacks, since I started reading the site, but after the dedication they have drastically reduced fortunately.

If you have questions, maybe you need to understand my situation more in order to help me better, that's fine.

Blazer said:
I am dedicated, but unfortunately I meditate very rarely, because I am not in a very pleasant situation.

There is no "unfortunately". That is always just an excuse. If you don't have the privacy to vibrate mantras, there's an overwhelming myriad of things you can do without getting caught. If your problem is not privacy but time, that is another excuse. I've 80+ hours work weeks, including sleepless nights and I always managed to make at least the bare daily minimum. So I know when someone is just creating excuses for themselves, instead of doing their best to find out the time to follow Satan's ways.

Stormblood said:
Blazer said:

There is no "unfortunately". That is always just an excuse. If you don't have the privacy to vibrate mantras, there's an overwhelming myriad of things you can do without getting caught. If your problem is not privacy but time, that is another excuse. I've 80+ hours work weeks, including sleepless nights and I always managed to make at least the bare daily minimum. So I know when someone is just creating excuses for themselves, instead of doing their best to find out the time to follow Satan's ways.

Damn, I really need to up my dedication. I am constantly thinking about and searching for answers in Spiritual Satanism, I've been dedicated for years. I'm finally in a spot financially where I don't have to worry, and I'm happy in general. I have lots of free time after work, yet still it feels like a chore to actually sit down and meditate or stick to a yoga routine. I get through my mantras and final rtrs but I could definitely do better mentally in the moment. Stormblood, do you have any advice for me?

Stormblood said:
I've HAD 80+ hours work weeks, including sleepless nights and I always managed to make at least the bare daily minimum. So I know when someone is just creating excuses for themselves, instead of doing their best to find out the time to follow Satan's ways.

Emphasis on the past lol

Cyn666 said:
Damn, I really need to up my dedication. I am constantly thinking about and searching for answers in Spiritual Satanism, I've been dedicated for years. I'm finally in a spot financially where I don't have to worry, and I'm happy in general. I have lots of free time after work, yet still it feels like a chore to actually sit down and meditate or stick to a yoga routine. I get through my mantras and final rtrs but I could definitely do better mentally in the moment. Stormblood, do you have any advice for me?

That is just a phase for some people. Creating new habits is always hard because there is resistance to change, especially if one has a dominant earth element or fixed quality in their birth charts. Keeping it up will make sure it becomes something automatic for you and will no longer feel like a chore. Since you have lots of free time, how about reading a book suggested by another SS: https://www.amazon.com/Atomic-Habits-Proven-Build-Break/dp/B07RFSSYBH/ (It'a also available in audiobook version, for those who prefer to listen, rather than read, OR doing both at the same time.) Even just one chapter per day will make a difference. I've read it and it's very enlightening, especially as his approach is specifically to build the lifestyle of what you want to become, rather than setting goals which works for some and doesn't work at all for many.

If your situation is difficult, as Gods for help. I don't relied on tolls, from the very beginning being SS, it is best to develop a schedule for meditations and be persistent with them, to open your astral sense and advance. Do your best.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back