Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

beauty and attractive

Saturn6

Aldair Oswaldo said:
Is there any method or meditation to increase beauty and be more attractive?

You cannot change your genetics so easily. It is more important that your aura and the energy you give out are beautiful. If you think you're ugly, this is an inferiority complex. There is no magic for this.

For this you have to accept your own shadow. This may not be the only solution.

Yes, of course you can if that's what you desire.
-venus square with correct affirmations
-overall Meditation rises your appearance
-biokinesis isn't as difficult :)
When i was 14 i changed my eye colour
Also prince, even the food you eat changes your genetic expression
Self acceptance gurus xdd

Venus helps with that. It can gradually change your appearance, but only to highlight your good sides and hide your bad flaws. It should also improve your dressing style, if you're open-minded about it (if you are a guy, most guys aren't very open-minded about that, which results in them adopting the bad habits of their peers and thus dressing in a forgettable, bland way.) Green is the colour to use.

The Sun is important too in this, as it improves one's confidence and optimism, which changes how we view ourselves, thus helping out beauty surgace. It also improves our health and give us a healthy outlook, which are important in bettering our appearance.

From the physical side, what makes the difference is:
• how you carry yourself;
• how you dress;
• if you're a male (which your username seems to corroborate), to be lean and harmoniously muscular (not bodybuilders who look like monsters and inflexible and neither weight-lifters who are tend to be a little on the excessive side, depending on their innate constitution;)
• if you are a female, to be lean. You can wear make-up or not, but do not wear one ton of it like actresses.

So the physical components necessary to maintain beauty are: hygiene, fitness (in relation to your constitution, as we're not all the same), style, posture and stride.

Once your Kundalini rises, biokinesis will become an option. But before then, there's other solutions too.

You could ask the Gods for help on this matter. They might help you solve it in a number of different ways, like helping you improve your self-esteem (which will also make you more attractive because confidence is attractive to a lot of people), exposing you to beauty tips (like skin care, or maybe ideas for hairstyles or fashion), or instilling you with a sense of motivation to work on your figure, such as a diet and physical exercise.

But you probably don't really need to ask the Gods for help with this. Beauty and fashion tips can be found online. Motivation can be found by meditating. Self-esteem can also be improved by meditating.

You could also use a magickal working to help yourself. Although physical changes require a lot of energy, mental changes are much easier. Using the three steps of witchcraft, you can make a working that may help you tremendously, even if you lack the energy for significant physical changes.

Below is a working I came up with on the spot. Start when the Moon waxing and preferably almost full and is in Leo, Sagittarius, or Virgo. Make sure that the Moon is not "Void of Course" when you start. Follow the following steps once a day for 40 days in a row, preferably during Jupiter, Sun or Venus hours:
1. Clean your aura.
2. Raise energies (for example using 666 energy raising and/or some repetitions of SATANAS).
3. Vibrate AUM.
4a. If you want to be attractive in a masculine way, then vibrate ÜRUZ 44 times.
4b. If you want to be attractive in a feminine way, then vibrate BJÖRK 44 times.
5. Vibrate SOWILO 44 times.
6. Affirm 9 times: "I am beautiful, and am constantly continuing to become more beautiful and attractive to both myself and others in a positive and healthy way for me."
7. Vibrate AUM.

If your mind wanders to the magick throughout the day, just focus on letting the magick doing its thing and don't worry about it too much.

If you do it properly, the effects on your mindset will be profound. If your energy levels are sufficient, there may also be minor physical changes directly from the working. But even without that, it'll make you feel motivated and capable of doing things that make you more attractive, like putting on nice clothes because you feel like you deserve to, or taking better care of your hygiene so you can indulge in your own beauty even more. It'll also give you a more positive attitude as your self-esteem issues are solved, which will make people enjoy being around you more as well. I'm not sure on this, but theoretically, it might even give your aura an effect that causes people to perceive you as more attractive, too.

Whatever you decide to do, I'm sure you'll succeed if you put your mind to it.

Point. said:
-biokinesis isn't as difficult :)

wow mate hold your horses there. Biokinesis definitely on the more difficult side of the spectrum and by difficult I mean it takes a lot of time, energy and thought put into it. Youre better off exercising, getting in shape and gaining confidence on yourself than changing physical aspects of your body using biokinesis. Unless we're talking about something like you really love your hair but you start balding then that might be a valid case fo use biokinesis or fixing some very noticeable imperfection but otherwise it's not really worth it imo

Clean your aura, and chakras every day. Do affirmations on the present sense of what you desire, affirming on your aura daily! You can use runes to boost confidence and sexual energy. Take good care of yourself, physically, mentally. Beauty also comes from within.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back