Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Health, Healing Working

wow, I will try this at home. but I’m using rejuvenation3d right now and its producing good results can you tell me if I should keep using it for acne?

Lydia said:
My apologies for the last minute notice...

Today, day of Jupiter, full Moon in Virgo. Great day to begin a working to increase health: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Healing.html

Tomorrow, Moon will be on the waning side, great timing to begin a freeing the soul working to remove any health issues. Ansuz is great for this, 40, 54, 108, 216 or however many reps you think is best for you. Don't ever do more than you can safely handle.

Affirmations for freeing from health issues (choose one):

"In a positive and healthy manner for me, I am eternally free from sickness, illness, disease, and pain. I have perfect health, now and forever."

"In a positive and healthy manner for me, any and all physical health issues and anomalies are permanently resolved and removed. I have perfect health, now and forever."

I've had feedback from other SS who experienced, in their words, "miraculous" results from the first affirmation here when I posted it last year. Having good health is a necessary base for everything else in life.

Check ChronosXP or Lunarium.co.uk or another site/app for planetary hours, it's best to begin in hour of Sun, Mercury, Venus, or Jupiter. Make sure to begin before the Void of Course Moon, for those on west coast America, the Moon goes void around 4pm on Friday.

Calendar for SS, includes VoC and Moon signs:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

Hey Lydia. How are you doing sweetie?

Aldrick Strickland said:
Hello :) Not very communicative these days, mostly studying, meditating/rtrs/yoga. Haven't been in forums much at all except about the calendar. Replying to people's emails late (except about the calendar and translations). But all in a good way, sometimes we just gotta be more introverted and less communicative at times to focus more on ourselves :) How have you been?

Lydia said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Hello :) Not very communicative these days, mostly studying, meditating/rtrs/yoga. Haven't been in forums much at all except about the calendar. Replying to people's emails late (except about the calendar and translations). But all in a good way, sometimes we just gotta be more introverted and less communicative at times to focus more on ourselves :) How have you been?

You do alot. Doing well. Just been working.

Bump, since moon is in Virgo on Halloween day, I think it is good time to do this working.

Thinking about possible runes to use...

Ansuz alone seems like not enough. Ansuz-Uruz seems more like it. How does adding Wunjo to the mix sound?

The purpose would be general purpose health improvement.

Henu the Great said:

Ansuz alone seems like not enough. Ansuz-Uruz seems more like it. How does adding Wunjo to the mix sound?

I would choose to do the work with Ansuz+Wunjo. I don't see the point of the Uruz rune in health work.
This rune is the cosmic seed, beginnings and origins. It is masculine in nature and gives strength, stamina and athleticism. It is a rune of courage and daring, of freedom and rebellion. Ur represents the horn or erect phallus, resurrection, the afterlife. That which comes, is and passes away.
White magic: incites action, sexual potency and freedom.
Black magic: is used to threaten and destroy.
Magic: energy transfer, used to project or extract energy. Repeated uses of this rune, will gradually increase the amounts of energy you can manipulate at any one time. Helps increase your own energy reserves.
If you feel the need you can use Sowilo to empower the effects.

Siatris Ioholo said:
Henu the Great said:

I would choose to do the work with Ansuz+Wunjo. I don't see the point of the Uruz rune in health work.
This rune is the cosmic seed, beginnings and origins. It is masculine in nature and gives strength, stamina and athleticism. It is a rune of courage and daring, of freedom and rebellion. Ur represents the horn or erect phallus, resurrection, the afterlife. That which comes, is and passes away.
Magic: energy transfer, used to project or extract energy. Repeated uses of this rune, will gradually increase the amounts of energy you can manipulate at any one time. Helps increase your own energy reserves.
Yes, you are right. Thanks for the insight!

Henu the Great said:
Siatris Ioholo said:
Henu the Great said:

Yes, you are right. Thanks for the insight!
Glad I could help! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back